Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 8 2009, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Must've been that blasted Sharingan.

It sees all! ninja.gif

Teh uuber l337 haxx! I found it pretty odd as well, though judging from the spoiler pics, we got more from Sai and Yamato for reactions then the rookie 9 had discovering that Naruto had the Kyuubi sealed inside him.

#42 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:59 AM

How can you not say Danzou is Madara. Madara and Danzou have the exact same scars on his cheek and in case you haven't notice Danzou's Sharingan eye is inflamed or burnt which further proves that he is Madara because Madara eye got burnt by Itachi's Ameratsu which was sealed in Sasuke's eye to activate if Madara ever used his Sharingan to look in Sasuke's mind. Look closely to the pics i posted. One of the side affects of Ameratsu is it causes permanent burns to the victim and that's why Danzou/Madara needs Orochimaru's research data to not only repair his eye but to also find a way to bring the Rinneagan back to control Gedo Mazo. Danzou/Madara by defeating Sasuke himself after clarifying Sasuke's death as a missing ninja is to prove his worth as Hokage and to help win the Junnion vote by showing his strength and living up to his word.

Naruto Chapter 397

Naruto Chapter 397 Proof that Danzou=Madara --Click here to view--

Edited by 6thHokage, 09 July 2009 - 03:35 AM.

#43 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:37 AM

I think there's a chance that Danzou is Madara but that doesn't mean he is. We just have to wait for confirmation on the truth behind his sharingan whether hes Danzou or he just implanted the eye there. We shouldn't jump to conclusions just yet.

#44 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jul 8 2009, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How can you not say Danzou is Madara. Madara and Danzou have the exact same scars on his cheek and in case you haven't notice Danzou's Sharingan eye is inflamed or burnt which further proves that he is Madara because Madara eye got burnt by Itachi's Ameratsu which was sealed in Sasuke's eye to activate if Madara ever used his Sharingan to look in Sasuke's mind. Look closely to the pics i posted. One of the side affects of Ameratsu is it causes permanent burns to the victim and that's why Danzou/Madara needs Orochimaru's research data to not only repair his eye but to also find a way to bring the Rinneagan back to control Gedo Mazo. Danzou/Madara by defeating Sasuke himself after clarifying Sasuke's death as a missing ninja is to prove his worth as Hokage and to help win the Junnion vote by showing his strength and living up to his word.

Naruto Chapter 397

Naruto Chapter 397 Proof that Danzou=Madara --Click here to view--

Aside from the fact that their statements don't add up at all, there is another problem:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/285/16/

One hundred chapters prior to Sasuke using Amaterasu on Madara, Danzou's eye is already covered. Unless, you can show that the burn didn't exist in 285 then your argument doesn't get you there.

#45 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:51 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Jul 8 2009, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aside from the fact that their statements don't add up at all, there is another problem:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/285/16/

One hundred chapters prior to Sasuke using Amaterasu on Madara, Danzou's eye is already covered. Unless, you can show that the burn didn't exist in 285 then your argument doesn't get you there.

I agree, the burns please prove to us that they weren't their before 285 please show us Manga pictures.

To 6thHokage

Your argument sounds so flawed because his statement said he hasn't been in battle for a good while Madara fought Naruto before 285 and use his right arm to fight if I remember correctly.That face showed a really young looking face to me and the same whiskers marks as Naruto so I think he has a Bijuu in him or it could be just my imagination.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 09 July 2009 - 06:48 AM.

#46 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:03 AM

What whiskers? Those are probably wrinkles from being walking undead. How he stayed alive for this long, I'll never know...

Biju/Bijuu. Not Buji. Please.

#47 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 8 2009, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree, the burns please prove to us that they weren't their before 285 please show us Manga pictures.

To 6thHokage

Your argument sounds so flawed because his statement said he hasn't been in battle for a good while Madara fought Naruto a before 285 and use his right arm to fight if I remember correctly.That face showed a really young looking face to me and the same whiskers marks as Naruto so I think he has a buji in him or it could be just my imagination.

Your statement is just as flawed, if not more.

1. Just because he has no burns, doesn't mean he can't wear the bandages to complete the look of a broken old war general.

2. Just because he says he hasn't fought in a long time doesn't mean he was telling the truth. This is Danzou were talking about here. Alot of what he does revolves around lying and scheming, so why would that make his statement any diffrent? He could easily pretend his eye and right arm are useless.

3. As Cloud pointed out, those weren't whiskers, those were wrinkles. The same wrinkles Danzou has. They were in the same spot for both characters, so that should further prove the connection.

4. Why would you even think he has a bijuu sealed in him???? Madara is collecting the bijuu to make the ultimate weapon to do what ever he plans on doing with it. Why would he do this when that means he would have to kill himself to make his goal realized???

5. How else can you explain him having a sharingan? There is no evidence or hints that would give us any idea of him stealing the sharingan form a Uchiha, so why would that suddenly pop up as a possibilty.

Overall, i believe Danzou is Madara 100%. There are too many similarities in my opinion that obviously point to Danzou = Madara.

Edited by Sora no Senshi, 09 July 2009 - 04:55 AM.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#48 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:00 AM

Sora no Senshi your a danzo fan no doubt, so you really think Danzo is Madara?

I don't think he is and I was thinking they might be whiskers not truly whiskers that why I said its probably my Imagination.....". I have a overactive Imagination.

1.) Madara talks in the third person when he said Danzo was involved with the massacre so why not just tell us that he was Danzo.

2.) Why would Danzo send Sasuke after himself?

3. You haven't giving me any points to convince me other wise.

4.) So, that doesn't prove that he didn't steel it from a Uchiha we just haven't seen it yet.

5. I am not the only one who thinks this too Nate river and Smiter thinks so too that he not Madara.

6.) He could seal them inside himself and make him the most powerful weapon, ergo the I am so powerful to destroy the world type Villain. I balm my overactive imagination for this one

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 09 July 2009 - 05:06 AM.

#49 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:02 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 9 2009, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1.) Madara talks in the third person when he said Danzo was involved with the massacre so why not just tell us that he was Danzo.

I have my doubts that this theory is true, but still no proof at this time.

Why does every bad guy pulling the strings never tell the truth? Because it's no fun for them. If he revealed his true identity, might as well call it game over and end the manga. :cookie:

Sealing the bijuu inside himself? They're stuck inside Gedo Mazo, which only Pein could control.

Edited by Cloud, 09 July 2009 - 05:07 AM.

#50 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:12 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 9 2009, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sora no Senshi your a danzo fan no doubt, so you really think Danzo is Madara?

I don't think he is and I was thinking they might be whiskers not truly whiskers that why I said its probably my Imagination.....". I have a overactive Imagination.

2.) Why would Danzo send Sasuke after himself?

3. You haven't giving me any points to convince me other wise.

You obviously have a bad way of interpreting things, because i in no way like Danzou. However i do like the idea of Danzou being Madara.

Sure the thought of Danzou sending Sasuke after himself sounds crazy, but this is Madara were talking about. He's an ancient man who stole his own brothers eyes, became evil, and plans on bring "peace" to the world by destroying it. What part of that doesn't sound crazy? I'm sure Madara has some sort of convoluted plot that involes Sasuke attacking him as Danzou.

Besides, why would Danzou convenientlyhave the same short spiky hair, same wrinkles in the same spot, and use the same sharingan eye Madara always uses. There are too many similarities between the two that make it almost impossible to think otherwise. Unless you can show me 100% proof of Danzou obviously not being Madara, then there is no other explination in my mind other than Danzou = Madara.

Also, just because there are other people that don't believe in Danzou = Madara doesn't make it correct. Also, if Danzou had stolen a Sharingan, then why would he use the bandaged eye, which is also the only eye Madara uses, when he could easily use his other eye. The theory of him stealing the Sharingan has no other facts to back it up, yet there are fact point toward Danzou = Madara.

Edited by Sora no Senshi, 09 July 2009 - 05:17 AM.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#51 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:52 AM

Sealing the bijuu inside himself? They're stuck inside Gedo Mazo, which only Pein could control.

I balm my overactive Imagination for that one lol

#52 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:17 PM

I think there is every chance that Danzo is Tobi... which is a theory I've loved for ages so yay - but it's still only a theory. We'll have to wait and see whether they're all the same person and all Madara... I don't trust anything about any of them at the moment laugh.gif

These spoilers are still making me squeal. The villagers talking about Naruto wub.gif and Kakashi talking to him about his father (is Yamato spazzing about that?) - I was hoping it would get a mention but didn't think it actually would. I wonder if we'll see Sakura finding out about it as well...

Naruto. Is so adorable. -dies-

#53 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:05 PM

hmm, Well the Sharingan is certainly a popular Doujutsu considering it was stated that it was rare even in the Uchiha clan, As Stated by Sasuske.
So this can bring up some theories:

1. Madara is Danzou and always was.

2. Danzou became "Madara" at some point after The Kuyuubi attack.

3. Danzou stole the Sharnigan from a Uchiha member at some point.

4. Danzou is half Uchiha and couldn't fully master the Sharingan.

5. Danzou is a illegitimate child of Madara's and some one from another Konoha clan

6. The Sharingan is actually a communicable disease that is slowly spreading and has no cure

a_plotting.gif I say bring in Mulder and Scully to investigate! laugh.gif
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#54 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Jul 8 2009, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol, the entire rookie 9 end up following and we get to finally see the epic battle between Neji and Sasuke. Cause that would be epic of all epicness.

That would be interesting, and it's also interesting that you brought up Neiji vs Sasuke, because I always thought Neiji would be a bad match up for Sasuke.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#55 NarutoNamikaze

NarutoNamikaze

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Jun 2 2009, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well we know now what happens. that was so sad...

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 9 2009, 03:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Must've been that blasted Sharingan.

It sees all! ninja.gif

Cloud. lol get off of the Sharingan.

Though it does see a lot.

Also I think Kakashi knows that the sealing technique Minato created is still unknown in some parts and that it could've stored some chakra so he could prevent Naruto from doing this.

I thought it was weird that Minato didn't poop himself at how tall and grown the boy was. I mean they were almost the same height and Minato was just like "You have grown." If that were me I would be like "Um. yes so who are you and what happened to my one moth old 10 inch baby. " LOL laugh.gif

#56 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:38 PM

How do you else can you explain Danzou's eye being swollen and permanently burned like that especially when it showed Madara getting attacked directly in the eye/face by Itachi's Amarestu.

If i remember correctly when Itachi was a member of Anbu in Konoha he was Danzou's right hand man. Theirs no way Itachi could of learned to obtain/control all of the various MS attacks, (Tsuyami, Amaretsu, and Sussano) without a master Uchiha to help him; He worked for Danzou for a while and Danzou was the one who ordered Itachi to destroy the Uchiha clan, while the 3rd Hokage was trying to come up with a way to save it. Regardless, if Danzou had Sharnigan or if it is Madara=Danzou then he wouldn't want people to know he had Sharnigan especially him being the one who ordered Itachi to destroy the Uchiha clan so that take cares of the bandage covering the eye problem. The right arm casts is to keep him (faking) from having to enter battle showing that he's to frail to fight.

As far as i know Danzou's past has still been a complete mystery and i got a feeling Kishi will reveal it pretty soon and we'll know the truth as Sasuke attacks Danzou, especially if Danzou easily puts down Sasuke or is seen talking to Zetsu about tracking down Kabutomaru or something else.

#57 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jul 9 2009, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How do you else can you explain Danzou's eye being swollen and permanently burned like that especially when it showed Madara getting attacked directly in the eye/face by Itachi's Amarestu.

If i remember correctly when Itachi was a member of Anbu in Konoha he was Danzou's right hand man. Theirs no way Itachi could of learned to obtain/control all of the various MS attacks, (Tsuyami, Amaretsu, and Sussano) without a master Uchiha to help him; He worked for Danzou for a while and Danzou was the one who ordered Itachi to destroy the Uchiha clan, while the 3rd Hokage was trying to come up with a way to save it. Regardless, if Danzou had Sharnigan or if it is Madara=Danzou then he wouldn't want people to know he had Sharnigan especially him being the one who ordered Itachi to destroy the Uchiha clan so that take cares of the bandage covering the eye problem. The right arm casts is to keep him (faking) from having to enter battle showing that he's to frail to fight.

As far as i know Danzou's past has still been a complete mystery and i got a feeling Kishi will reveal it pretty soon and we'll know the truth as Sasuke attacks Danzou, especially if Danzou easily puts down Sasuke or is seen talking to Zetsu about tracking down Kabutomaru or something else.

Personally, i think those bruns you see are just the shadow of the bandages. So far this arc, Danzou has had alot of freaky shadows around him, such as the last page of 454, so i wouldn't be suprised if thats just an accented shadow over his eye. Yet i still think Danzou is Madara, because i honestly don't see him stealing a sharingan only to not use it up untill this chapter. I hope Kishi makes it more clear in the actual chapter or atleast clears it up in 456.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#58 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:00 PM

I just hope that as soon as Naruto walks outside the tent that he and Sakura will run into each other and the questions will be asked/answered, the tears, and hopefully the NaruXSaku moment. whatthekitten.gif

#59 NarutoNamikaze

NarutoNamikaze

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jul 9 2009, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just hope that as soon as Naruto walks outside the tent that he and Sakura will run into each other and the questions will be asked/answered, the tears, and hopefully the NaruXSaku moment. whatthekitten.gif

6thHokage wub.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif cool.gif tongue.gif I could cry at that last comment. That is exactly what I wanted to happen and then have Sakura actually take care of his wounds wink.gif better than stupid Sai who should've got Sakura in the first place.
I swear if Sai takes this NaruSaku moment away from us I will go to Kishi's house and erase everything and every frame about Sai he has. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#60 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jul 9 2009, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you forget that Madara helped him? He stated that he did, while explaining the Uchiha massacre to Sasuke. And scarring? What scar? Madara negated the effects of the Amaterasu and thus was not hurt. Re-read the chapters. Also, as far as the bandage over the right eye, I believe that is the same situation as Kakashi.

I disagree with the Madara = Danzou theory. Personally, it would be upsetting if they were the same person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users