109 replies to this topic

#101 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:14 PM

I think it's just come to a point in the manga where everything can be decided by some of the smallest stuff, all the major storylines are coming to the climax. We are gonna be super analyzing every chapter for awhile.

#102 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 25 2009, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think it's just come to a point in the manga where everything can be decided by some of the smallest stuff, all the major storylines are coming to the climax. We are gonna be super analyzing every chapter for awhile.

So True! sleep.gif

Perhaps the "Eye of the Moon Project" has something to do with Rikudou the original wielder of the Rinnegan and the one who brought vast Jutsu to the world. Rikudou and 5 other paths (guardians of earth) created the moon and some speculate that the moon was more than a object in the sky it also could of been a prison that sealed away the strongest and mightiest corrupt Ninjas (some say Gods like the one who created the sharnigan supposedly) during the time period that developed the most deadest forbidden jutsu and the 6 paths sealed them away inside the moon for eternity. Madara could be sealing all of the tailed beasts to create a Nuke or something that will destroy the moon causing all of the vast knowledge/chakra and Gods/Ninja to be release.

Rikudou & Uchiha Madara

Hyuuga Rikudou Uchiha- Three Original Sage and Doujutsu's Wielders

Another one is if Sasuke gets blind and receives Itachi's eyes eventually obtaining EMS; Madara would steal Sasuke's EMS combining it with his own to create a even more powerful Sharnigan.

I heard someone talking about this theory at NF and i thought it was interesting and wanted to see what y'all thought about it.

Edited by 6thHokage, 26 June 2009 - 05:15 AM.

#103 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 25 2009, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So True! sleep.gif

Perhaps the "Eye of the Moon Project" has something to do with Rikudou the original wielder of the Rinnegan and the one who brought vast Jutsu to the world. Rikudou and 5 other paths (guardians of earth) created the moon and some speculate that the moon was more than a object in the sky it also could of been a prison that sealed away the strongest and mightiest corrupt Ninjas (some say Gods like the one who created the sharnigan supposedly) during the time period that developed the most deadest forbidden jutsu and the 6 paths sealed them away inside the moon for eternity. Madara could be sealing all of the tailed beasts to create a Nuke or something that will destroy the moon causing all of the vast knowledge/chakra and Gods/Ninja to be release.

Rikudou

Another one is if Sasuke gets blind and receives Itachi's eyes eventually obtaining EMS; Madara would steal Sasuke's EMS combining it with his own to create a even more powerful Sharnigan.

I heard someone talking about this theory at NF and i thought it was interesting and wanted to see what y'all thought about it.

Those are some pretty wild speculations there.

#104 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:56 AM

I agree, with Sir Whirly it very unbelievable even for me.

If that wear the cass then why did Hinata get such a small role in the series. she would have gotten a bigger role if the plot had revolved around her clan in some way.

The original Sanin are Orochimaru, Jiraya, Tsunade. It's not a Ninja rank it's a title give to them.

Hyuuga, Rikudou, Uchiha- this sound like it coming from a Hinata fan saying that a Hyuuga was a sanin. I am sorry I don't buy it and wear did he get this info from...." I don't remember this in the manga or have they even mention it in the manga

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 26 June 2009 - 03:07 AM.

#105 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:05 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 25 2009, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree, with Sir Whirly it very unbelievable even for me.

If that wear the cause then why didn't Hinata get on the team with Naruto and Sasuke..

The original Sanin are Orochimaru, Jiraya, Tsunade. It's not a tittle or a Ninja rank.

Hyuuga, Rikudou, Uchiha- this sound like it coming from a Hinata fan saying that a Hyuuga was a sanin. I am sorry I don't buy it and wear did he get this info from...." I don't remember this in the manga or have they even mention it in the manga

What the hell are you talking about?

That picture depicts the original Dojutsu wielders, the Uchiha, the Rikodou and the Hyuuga.

There is no "Sannin" talk. I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but he's not pointing out that there is a "Sannin" group formed by them. That picture is simply a fan picture, depicting the original users of the three well-known Dojutsu's of Narutoverse.

P.S.

Before you start asking where the info came from, consider that it's all speculation. As fans regularly do. They speculate.

Edited by Cloud, 26 June 2009 - 03:07 AM.

#106 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 25 2009, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What the hell are you talking about?

That picture depicts the original Dojutsu wielders, the Uchiha, the Rikodou and the Hyuuga.

There is no "Sannin" talk. I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but he's not pointing out that there is a "Sannin" group formed by them. That picture is simply a fan picture, depicting the original users of the three well-known Dojutsu's of Narutoverse.

P.S.

Before you start asking where the info came from, consider that it's all speculation. As fans regularly do. They speculate.

Hyuuga Rikudou Uchiha- Three Original Sennins and Doujutsu's Wielders
He called them the orginal Sennins

#107 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:11 AM

facepalm.png

"The Japanese term sennin is a loanword from Chinese xiānrén "immortal person", known also as xian "immortal; transcendent; genie; mage; djinn; sage; hermit" in Daoism."

It's not a title. It simply means sage. The Six Path Sage was Rikudou, the first one able to use all the elements.

#108 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 25 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
facepalm.png

"The Japanese term sennin is a loanword from Chinese xiānrén "immortal person", known also as xian "immortal; transcendent; genie; mage; djinn; sage; hermit" in Daoism."

It's not a title. It simply means sage. The Six Path Sage was Rikudou, the first one able to use all the elements.

Ahw thanks for clearing that up for me Cloud

#109 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:07 AM

Yeah, and note, Sannin is a different meaning than Sennin. Jiraiya held the title of being a Sennin, like Cloud pointed out, it meant sage and was part of the Densetsu no Sannin, which meant something along the lines of Legendary Three Ninjas.

#110 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:09 AM

I apologize for showing y'all this. I like to make predictions alot and sometimes i get a little excited. happy.gif I won't post predictions or sort of off the topic stuff if i only cause arguments or hurt others feelings. I went back and changed Sennin to Sage for better understanding. sweatdrop.gif

Thanks Cloud for helping me out! biggrin.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 26 June 2009 - 05:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users