• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic

#21 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:57 PM

i think that Naruto is going go rebel on us and start a war with Danzuo or something like that. How come Inari and Tazuna showed up that just weird.I still think these scanslation sound a little fishy.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 10 June 2009 - 08:27 PM.

#22 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 10 June 2009 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (True @ Jun 10 2009, 05:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ohana (the girl with the glittery fingernails) does the weekly Naruto/Bleach spoilers for 2chan and posted the Bleach ones as well. DER's spoilers are correct.

If DER's translation is true, dispite some translation errors, then this next chapter it probably gonna be VERY confusing and not all that good compaired to the last chapter. Inari and Tazuna'a sudden appearance is so random and poorly timed that it's almost sad in my opinion. People are saying that maybe it was for him to use his building skills for the village, but an old man and little kid couldn't reach Konoha that fast, seeing as how the whole Pain vs Naruto arc lasted roughly maybe 3-5 hours. Last time i checked, it took a day's walk, 2 deadly fights and a boat ride to get from Tazuna's house to Konoha, judging from the Zabuza arc back in part one. I just find it fishy, even if it's confirmed.

Also, Danzo seting everyone out to kill Sasuke sounds like something Danzo would do, but the fact that he is ignoring his destroyed village and the Cloud team who has important news ABOUT Sasuke is just sad. All the ninja's are injured more or less, Naruto is about to fall over, the village is destroyed, and they have no idea where Sasuke is. The fact the Danzo would ignore all this for his own wants is just not cool. It may be accurate to Danzo's character, but it's still awful.

Overall, this next chapter sounds like the hangover after the party, what with the negitive events that's going to take place right after the happy reunion.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#23 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (Sora no Senshi @ Jun 10 2009, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If DER's translation is true, dispite some translation errors, then this next chapter it probably gonna be VERY confusing and not all that good compaired to the last chapter. Inari and Tazuna'a sudden appearance is so random and poorly timed that it's almost sad in my opinion. People are saying that maybe it was for him to use his building skills for the village, but an old man and little kid couldn't reach Konoha that fast, seeing as how the whole Pain vs Naruto arc lasted roughly maybe 3-5 hours. Last time i checked, it took a day's walk, 2 deadly fights and a boat ride to get from Tazuna's house to Konoha, judging from the Zabuza arc back in part one. I just find it fishy, even if it's confirmed.

Also, Danzo seting everyone out to kill Sasuke sounds like something Danzo would do, but the fact that he is ignoring his destroyed village and the Cloud team who has important news ABOUT Sasuke is just sad. All the ninja's are injured more or less, Naruto is about to fall over, the village is destroyed, and they have no idea where Sasuke is. The fact the Danzo would ignore all this for his own wants is just not cool. It may be accurate to Danzo's character, but it's still awful.

Overall, this next chapter sounds like the hangover after the party, what with the negitive events that's going to take place right after the happy reunion.

Everything logical in my mind wants to say that the confirmed spoilers are total garbage and fake. Glitter nails has never taken fake pictures though! I suppose logic ran into a brick wall with this chapter.

Oh well. biggrin.gif

#24 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 10 June 2009 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 10 2009, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everything logical in my mind wants to say that the confirmed spoilers are total garbage and fake. Glitter nails has never taken fake pictures though! I suppose logic ran into a brick wall with this chapter.

Oh well. biggrin.gif

111191.gif

Yes, I think Logic is going to be out of this story from know on.

#25 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 03:35 PM

Why the hate? Just because things don't go happy for Naruto doesn't mean that it's a bad decision. On the contrary, placing more obsticals in his path means more story, and how much bigger do they get than being ordered to kill Sasuke? It's been coming for a while, but I don't think it's time yet. Danzo will be taken care of first, then Sasuke will be finished off. I expect him to live a bit longer, but I'm sure he'll be the final, unrepentant villain (even though this is all Madara's mess, I could see Sasuke taking the plan over, he's been suckered into far more lately).

#26 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (TwilightLink20xx @ Jun 10 2009, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why the hate? Just because things don't go happy for Naruto doesn't mean that it's a bad decision. On the contrary, placing more obsticals in his path means more story, and how much bigger do they get than being ordered to kill Sasuke? It's been coming for a while, but I don't think it's time yet. Danzo will be taken care of first, then Sasuke will be finished off. I expect him to live a bit longer, but I'm sure he'll be the final, unrepentant villain (even though this is all Madara's mess, I could see Sasuke taking the plan over, he's been suckered into far more lately).

I'm not going on blind hate of things developing. Just everything seems a bit rushed and random with this chapter so far.

Though I do agree with your thoughts. smile.gif

Edited by Wolfheart, 10 June 2009 - 03:45 PM.

#27 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:28 PM

Meh, spoilers always rush things, after all, they condense 16 pages of Manga into 4 paragraphs at the most. I'm sure once we get the chapter, everything will make sense.

#28 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:42 PM

I was a bit lost on the sequence from the spoiler translations, but I like the main points. The order to kill Sasuke, the announcement of Danzou as hokage and a little house cleaning (tying up loose ends from the fight). I have faith that when the chapter comes out the sequencing will flow better.

I really do like how the story is coming along though. Konoha may break into two factions. Naruto's friends may become torn between their loyalty to Konoha or to Naruto (over the kill order). And if Naruto refuses to kill Sasuke...which I can imagine he would vehemently oppose, he may become imprisoned (which would allow Danzou direct oversight of Kyuubi) or Naruto would once again become an outcast. Either way, I can totally see Sakura standing up with him.

#29 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Jun 10 2009, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(which would allow Danzou direct oversight of Kyuubi) or Naruto would once again become an outcast. Either way, I can totally see Sakura standing up with him.

That theory sounds a little far faceted, it like this why would he take it from Naruto and not Garra. Garra was an outcast as well but when he became good he had fan girls also the support of the village up the yin yang but did he become a outcast again no he didn't.

So I doubt he would ever be a outcast again. Danzo is not very popular among the villagers and the other ninja . He wont imprison him, because Naruto is more popular then the fourth hokage right know. If he does I'd be highly surprised it wouldn't be the right move for him to make since he has just gotten the Hokage position. He wont last long if he does that a few example of that are Jorge Luis García Pérez, Nelson Mandela, Thomas Mapfumo.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 10 June 2009 - 08:35 PM.

#30 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 10 June 2009 - 06:59 PM

Its possible Naruto may warn danzo not to step out of line in his time as Hokage. this isnt the scrappy little brat we used to know. this is the toad sage who just defeated the most powerful ninja of his time.

The warning not to cross the line may be followed by Naruto telling danzo hell be following his own path of peace, and if danzo wnats to stop him he can try. Danzo sure wont try and fight him and the others wont fight the savior of the village either.

this will be danzos first test as hokage and his survival willd epend on what he does about naruto. if he orders his arrest he wont be on the seat long. if he allows him to defy him his reign may last a little longer but not much as eventually narutos popularity will continue to grow and danzo will be forced to act against him thus nessecitating naruto to remove him forcefully.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#31 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:52 PM

Try this on for size as a Sasuke theme song and some of what may be driving him forwards.

Voices by Rev theory
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#32 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:22 PM

Well, it turns out the first spoilers were fake, which kind of sucks, because the second set of spoilers just seems to make no sense. Inari and Tazuna showing up out of the blue? The sudden concern over Sasuke? If there weren't pictures to support this spoiler, I would have pegged it as fake.
QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 10 2009, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
P.S. That first spoiler was obviously a fake, sounded like a NaruSaku fan or more likely KibaHina fan wrote it. (Naruto got a confession before he went four plus tails so has no excuse to not remember and Hinata didn't suffer from head trauma.

Yeah, I guess so. But besides the NaruHina interaction, the NaruSaku stuff didn't sound too terribly blatant.
QUOTE (TwilightLink20xx @ Jun 10 2009, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't see Sasuke being the final villain. With the themes of the previous generation surpassing the first, I think there's a very good chance that Naruto will succeed where Jiraiya didn't - aka saving his teacher (Kakashi), getting the girl (Sakura), and saving his friend (Sasuke).
Another reason I don't think that Sasuke will be the final villain was the flashback he had of Team 7 when he was fighting Killerbee. There would be no point to that flashback if Sasuke became completely unrepentant. I think he was just starting to feel the stirrings of regret there.

Edited by Paptala, 10 June 2009 - 08:23 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#33 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jun 10 2009, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, it turns out the first spoilers were fake, which kind of sucks, because the second set of spoilers just seems to make no sense. Inari and Tazuna showing up out of the blue? The sudden concern over Sasuke? If there weren't pictures to support this spoiler, I would have pegged it as fake.

Yeah, I'd too would have pegged this as a fake as well. Yeah, Tazuna and Inari shown up out of the blue was just strange to me. I would have thought their would be more argument's over Danzo becoming Hokage.

Oh and they could have gotten wagons thanks to the bridge being built or wear already their bring supplies for building stuff, so that my theory on how they got their so fast. It's been two days since the last manga chapter so he probably just didn't think we noticed that little event lol.

#34 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:46 PM

Maybe Tazuna and Inari were already there?! Oh scandalous.

I cannot remember, does Naruto have a general opinion of Danzou yet? Like, does he know if he hates him or not?
I know Sai isn't too much of a fan.. I just can't remember hah.

Either way, anyone thats Hokage and not Tsunade or himself, Naruto is going to be against. I'm waiting for the chapter to come out.

#35 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jun 10 2009, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't see Sasuke being the final villain. With the themes of the previous generation surpassing the first, I think there's a very good chance that Naruto will succeed where Jiraiya didn't - aka saving his teacher (Kakashi), getting the girl (Sakura), and saving his friend (Sasuke).
Another reason I don't think that Sasuke will be the final villain was the flashback he had of Team 7 when he was fighting Killerbee. There would be no point to that flashback if Sasuke became completely unrepentant. I think he was just starting to feel the stirrings of regret there.

Honestly, while the generation theme is important, Sasuke has always seemed to me to be the last villain. It's just this gut feeling I have, and it seems to be the path he's headed towards. As for unrepentant, that was probably an overstatement on my part. I could only see him repenting in a Darth Vader style, but again, that was just done with Nagato, so I'm really not sure about it. The main thing is that I just don't see Sasuke coming back.

#36 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 10 2009, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I'd too would have pegged this as a fake as well. Yeah, Tazuna and Inari shown up out of the blue was just strange to me. I would have thought their would be more argument's over Danzo becoming Hokage.

Oh and they could have gotten wagons thanks to the bridge being built or wear already their bring supplies for building stuff, so that my theory on how they got their so fast. It's been two days since the last manga chapter so he probably just didn't think we noticed that little event lol.

One thing to take into consideration, is that there may have been a certain amount of time that has passed. Maybe a week or so. Land of Waves is fairly close by so I see no problem with this.

It's confusing because you have about 1/6th of the chapter. Enjoy the spoilers and try not to question the whys too much.

I am curious to see what happens with Danzou in control and Naruto and Sakura's reactions on this.

#37 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Jun 10 2009, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One thing to take into consideration, is that there may have been a certain amount of time that has passed. Maybe a week or so. Land of Waves is fairly close by so I see no problem with this.

It's confusing because you have about 1/6th of the chapter. Enjoy the spoilers and try not to question the whys too much.

I am curious to see what happens with Danzou in control and Naruto and Sakura's reactions on this.

Thats very possible and i was just thinking that myself. If there was a small time skip from the last chapter to now, then that would give them the time to get to Konoha, and since the spoilers are always 1/6 of the chapter as Sir Whirly stated, then the part right before their appearance might show the time skip take place.

As for the whole Sasuke thing, i was thinking of him repenting in a sort of Harry Osborn way. He was evil, but after much thought, goes and helps his friend fight in the final battle, and after defeating the enemy, dies of a fatal wound. Sasuke was an important character in the begining of the series and dispite all of the horrible things he's done after he left Konoha, i just don't see Kishimoto allowing one of the most favorited characters in the series go down as an evil villan. I don't like Sasuke, but i respect his character enough to think he atleast deserves to be good in the end.

Edited by Sora no Senshi, 10 June 2009 - 09:34 PM.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#38 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (Sora no Senshi @ Jun 10 2009, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats very possible and i was just thinking that myself. If there was a small time skip from the last chapter to now, then that would give them the time to get to Konoha, and since the spoilers are always 1/6 of the chapter as Sir Whirly stated, then the part right before their appearance might show the time skip take place.

As for the whole Sasuke thing, i was thinking of him repenting in a sort of Harry Osborn way. He was evil, but after much thought, goes and helps his friend fight in the final battle, and after defeating the enemy, dies of a fatal wound. Sasuke was an important character in the begining of the series and dispite all of the horrible things he's done after he left Konoha, i just don't see Kishimoto allowing one of the most favorited characters in the series go down as an evil villan. I don't like Sasuke, but i respect his character enough to think he atleast deserves to be good in the end.

One thing I want to point out is that in the manga; Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke have not actually killed anyone in the entire series. happy.gif

#39 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:51 PM

just don't see Kishimoto allowing one of the most favorited characters in the series go down as an evil villan. I don't like Sasuke, but i respect his character enough to think he atleast deserves to be good in the end.

Popularity of a character doesn't make the character story end in a happy note. He is evil and he makes a better villain anyways. He more interesting I think as a villain than a good guy. for example look at Sephiroth he died in the end

#40 JABR

JABR

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:52 PM

Danzou still has 2 more cards to play.

1)Yugao who still wants revenge for the death of her lover and I'm going to guess has been swayed to his side.

2)Naruto's parentage, which he can and will use for his purposes.

Danzou is a warhawk like no other character, he referenced Suna earlier (hence why I mentioned Yugao) will do everything he can to build towards that goal. My guess is he'll reveal Naruto's parents as a means of forcing Naruto to choose between his loyalty to his village and his loyalty to Sasuke. And to further increase the pressure/push towards war.

After all, learning that the one who felled Pein and Gaara of the Sand, is also the Fourth's son would automatically encourage everyone to ready themselves for war.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users