• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#21 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:02 PM

well when Sasuke gets to the village he's going to be angry because someone destroyed Konoha before him, and then he's going to throw a temper tantrum ugh it's too easily prodicting on Sasuke's part otherwise it looks like a good chapter. I'm glad Kakashi's alive but Shizune and the other shinobi alive too? i don't see any relavence why they need to be alive. i hope they have an important part in the future if Kishi saved them. *sigh* alright then guess that's it
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#22 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (Dash @ May 27 2009, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
- Everything else (if Kishi planned to have Nagato revive everyone, what was the point of Hinata (and Chouji's Dad) surviving)

Simple so Sakura fans can rub it in Hinata lovers face that she saved her, also he didn't extract her Soul, if Hinata died it would be from internal bleeding. but then again that wouldn't explain Pa surviving, so probably the first, and Kishi needed a catalyst to get Naruto to go nine tails. Maybe if the ninja was attacked using one of his Jutsu's he can revive them, but not if they are gravely injured like from stabbing.

iAnby7W.gif

#23 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:32 PM

Seriously? A ressurection jutsu? More like plot-hole-no-jutsu. If Nagato had the ability to revive the dead, why didn't he bring Yahiko back to life?

I dunno, I'm not really impressed with the sound of this chapter. Nagato's conversion was extremely rushed to me, and then with Nagato restoring everyone back to life, its like there are no real consequences for Pein's acts. It just doesn't sit right with me that everything could just be magically undone like that.

On a side note, how in the hell did Nagato even get the power to perform this mass resurection jutsu anyway? Wasn't he nearly drained of chakra? Even if it was life force, come on, the guy has been hacking up blood for the last five chapters! dry.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#24 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:44 PM

Life love and healing are allways more powerful in anime then death destruction and hatred
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#25 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:55 PM

Couldn't bring Yahiko back to life as he wasn't the person who killed him. Not like he brought their souls back down from heaven, he had just borrowed them and decided he's done with 'em tongue.gif
I'm wondering if the people who said some or all of this arc was rushed read the manga from the beginning, or if you're like me and just picked this up a year or two ago. I guess if you compare it to Saskue's turn to the darkside, or Sakura's admiration towards Naruto it does seem rushed. But to me, if this story developed any slower I'd probably get bored with it. And you're seriously going to question Nagato's chakra capacity after he gave Naruto(thee chakra monster of Konoha) the battle of his lifetime(so far)?
Seriously, this whole "blood coming from the mouth means internal bleeding so they're bound to die unless they get taken to a hospital or receive magical medical jutsu treatment within the next 2 chapter releases!" is just crap. This isn't a non-fiction account, it's a manga and you're taking your annalysis too far. Like every single character in this has had blood coming out of their mouth at least! once or else they haven't had any battle scenes. I'm not nagging at any one person here, I've seen this comment on other forums as well and had to rant about it somewhere.
I, for one, can't wait to see stupid Sasuke flip a b*tch at Naruto's exponential growth in the ass-kicking/mind-warping department.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#26 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ May 27 2009, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I, for one, can't wait to see stupid Sasuke flip a b*tch at Naruto's exponential growth in the ass-kicking/mind-warping department.

I can't wait for that too it will be awesome sight to behold.

#27 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (Shadow-kun @ May 27 2009, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is Pain the new Jesus or something? wot.gif

Maybe he'll make Sasuke forget about destroying Konoha? Oh wait.....

#28 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (True @ May 27 2009, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After reading these spoilers I can only muster one image in my mind.

BWAHAHAHA!! Thank you Kishimoto. Just when I thought you couldn't out do yourself, you do. This is so bad, it's hilarious.

Let's see...

So Chouzu died, but then he didn't. Hinata appeared to die, but lives. Now Nagato performs a mass resurrection jutsu, so that the only person to die in this arc is himself and I'm just getting started. I tried to give the rest of this arc a chance and waited until Nagato responded before I said anything else, hoping it would save what had been a mediocre arc, But then we get this. It's absolutely hilarious. Will anything of consequence happen to ANYONE now?

And I thought the Sasuke arcs were bad....

True, your pic sums it up well.

#29 Jaiden

Jaiden

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 01:20 AM

not really a fan of that spoiler :/

while pain was at it he should've revived itachi >>

hell he should've revived zabuza...
Wait he should revise every single person who died in naruto itself >>

Stupid IMO.
Chars HAVE TO DIE.

That was a SUPER GOD MOD

AnimeFaceOff - Owner

#30 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:18 AM

What... a... cop... out... -.-
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#31 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 28 May 2009 - 03:15 AM

I knew Kakashi was coming back, I could read that a mile away. He was never stated as dead.

I'm relieved Shizune was brought back. I was upset at Kishimoto for not giving her what he'd given the other named characters when they died- flashbacks. I think Shizune is a needed character in the manga, she has emotional bonds to Tsunade, Sakura and Ino. Plus she's the last of her family line, and there's too few female characters as it is.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#32 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ May 27 2009, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BWAHAHAHA!! Thank you Kishimoto. Just when I thought you couldn't out do yourself, you do. This is so bad, it's hilarious.

Let's see...

So Chouzu died, but then he didn't. Hinata appeared to die, but lives. Now Nagato performs a mass resurrection jutsu, so that the only person to die in this arc is himself and I'm just getting started. I tried to give the rest of this arc a chance and waited until Nagato responded before I said anything else, hoping it would save what had been a mediocre arc, But then we get this. It's absolutely hilarious. Will anything of consequence happen to ANYONE now?

And I thought the Sasuke arcs were bad....

True, your pic sums it up well.

I pretty much agree with you.

And True, you're an epic photo finder/maker, whichever it is.

#33 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:57 AM

well hang in there everyone lets see where kishimoto sensei is taking this one before we all go off the deep end. he may have some plot development we havent seen yet.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#34 Jaiden

Jaiden

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 05:18 AM

i swear to god if sasuke doesn't super god mod and kill everyone i will be so ticked off D<

I think this has killed naruto for me...
this chapter may just make me deleat every naruto off my hard drive, if this doesn't go in the right direction.

Why couldn't people die? I mean seriously!

They say it time and time again.
you lose friends in battle, its part of being a ninja.
but he has to go and god-mod his way out of yet another one. this is stupid.
not to mention naruto once again Talked his way out of a villain.

he kills his master, and some how a few words cant completely change his mind?!?!

For a while i thought this arc was great.
he almost goes 9 tails
minato appears...
but then when he finally meets him in person... it ALL goes down hill....

Edited by Jaiden, 28 May 2009 - 05:20 AM.

AnimeFaceOff - Owner

#35 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:05 AM

And the pissing and kittening and moaning and mudslinging and complaining and bashing begins....can't we have ONE thread about a Chapter without someone going "This is the worst thing eva!" and some bs like that? sleep.gif If you detest the Manga that much then why the hell are you still reading?

uc.png

#36 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:19 AM

We all moan about how long the conversation was taking... so hard to please sweatdrop.gif

I actually think this happening is pretty important - it means that, by doing things his own way and managing to get through to Nagato, Naruto saved everyone (including his sensei, which Jiraiya listed as one of his own great failures). He didn't just beat up a bad guy after he'd hurt everyone, which sounds more like revenge. Suddenly he becomes the hero (well, he's already the hero, you know what I mean)... it's a shame he lost his coat or he could have returned to Konoha with it flapping in the wind...

I hope he gets a bit of a boost to his self-confidence too. And I'm SO glad Kakashi's not dead, he'd taken up temporary residence in my L shrine love.gif

...Sasuke's not going to kill Tsunade is he? shamefulcry0js.gif

Edited by DownsEndRoad, 28 May 2009 - 11:24 AM.

#37 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ May 27 2009, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Couldn't bring Yahiko back to life as he wasn't the person who killed him. Not like he brought their souls back down from heaven, he had just borrowed them and decided he's done with 'em tongue.gif
I'm wondering if the people who said some or all of this arc was rushed read the manga from the beginning, or if you're like me and just picked this up a year or two ago. I guess if you compare it to Saskue's turn to the darkside, or Sakura's admiration towards Naruto it does seem rushed. But to me, if this story developed any slower I'd probably get bored with it. And you're seriously going to question Nagato's chakra capacity after he gave Naruto(thee chakra monster of Konoha) the battle of his lifetime(so far)?
Seriously, this whole "blood coming from the mouth means internal bleeding so they're bound to die unless they get taken to a hospital or receive magical medical jutsu treatment within the next 2 chapter releases!" is just crap. This isn't a non-fiction account, it's a manga and you're taking your annalysis too far. Like every single character in this has had blood coming out of their mouth at least! once or else they haven't had any battle scenes. I'm not nagging at any one person here, I've seen this comment on other forums as well and had to rant about it somewhere.

Thank you. You had sum up all the things that most fans don't understand about story lengths of a manga. If its rush, we complain, if it's long, we complain. OMG, we're acting like naggers to the series, its becoming why some people detest forms of entertainment that becomes hugely popular. The series length in pages is at least 16-17 pages, maximum is 19 pages on some chapters now at days. If longer, then it will shorten other manga like Bleach and others in pages (and we know Bleach max is 21 pages). If we can't see more, we will see it in the anime.

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ May 28 2009, 03:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And the pissing and kittening and moaning and mudslinging and complaining and bashing begins....can't we have ONE thread about a Chapter without someone going "This is the worst thing eva!" and some bs like that? sleep.gif If you detest the Manga that much then why the hell are you still reading?

And for once, I agree. Please, people, the chapter IS NOT released yet. These are just confirmed spoilers, wait until the actual release to start your complaints.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#38 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 01:38 PM

people will always complain, not that they have to like it (i don't like the chapter), though I agree some will go overboard. but its best to just ignore the complaints, who cares if someone hates it, as long as you enjoy it, other people's opinions don't matter, it hasn't stopped me from enjoying something before.

#39 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 28 May 2009 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ May 28 2009, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I pretty much agree with you.

And True, you're an epic photo finder/maker, whichever it is.

Haha thanks. Photoshop can be really fun.

#40 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 05:49 PM

Good one True! It gave me a nice laugh! laugh.gif

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users