• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#1 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:40 AM

Spoilers (Thanks to mangahelpers.com) --Click here to view--
SOURCE: NF / edgarluvitug.blogspot.com
VERIFICATION: CONFIRMED

結局ペイン戦で死んだのはジライヤとナガトだけ
the only one who actually died was Nagato and Jiraiya

ナガトは里の皆を復活させてナルトに託して力を使いきり永眠
nagato revived everyone and entrusted his dream to naruto and died

コナンは暁を抜けて2人の遺体を持って雨隠れでナルトの活躍を祈ってるってさ
2人の夢を継いだからって紙で作った花束をナルトに渡して帰郷
konan leaves akatsuki and takes the 2 bodies back to Ame. She prays for naruto's success and says that the two of them have the same dream (nagato and naruto). She gives him a bunch of paper flowers

最後はサスケが 木の葉に向かうぞ で終了
SASUKE HEADS TOWARDS KONOHA

シズネ・父ちゃん蛙・おまけにカカシ

全員復活!!

Shizune, Pa Frog, even Kakashi
Everyone revives!

背表紙はカブト

Bookspine is Kabuto.

Edit:

カカシ 俺は父さんを誇りに思うよ
Kakashi: I'm proud of [you] Dad.

父   ありがとう
Father: Thank you.

カカシに光の矢がささり
Kakashi is struck by an arrow of light

父 お前はまだこっちくるのは早すぎたようだな
Father: It seems it was still too early for you to come here

ありがとうお前のおかげでやっと母さんに会えるよ…
Thank you, I could meet mother at last thanks to you.
[Note: not sure who spoke this line. Spoiler seems to imply it's Kakashi's dad, but it seems it would make more sense coming from Kakashi]

でカカシが目覚める
Then Kakashi wakes up.

Thoughts (Now A Little Less Cynical) --Click here to view--
I'm glad Kakashi is alive but....everyone Pein killed especially in the massive explosion that DISINTEGRATED THE VILLAGE is alive (it's implied since it says that Pein and Jiraiya were the only casualties)? I hope when the Chapter actually comes out there's some kind of elaboration....otherwise great looking Chapter.

Edited by UzumakiEdward85, 28 May 2009 - 12:45 AM.

uc.png

#2 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:48 AM

I KNEW IT!!!

Kakashi is alive!!! a_dance.gif He's too important to die until like the final battle of the series!

I knew Nagato is gonna die and I had a feeling Konan will somehow help Naruto and others in the future. I'm shocked that Shizune and other shinobi revived huh.gif

Sasuke coming back to Konoha?! The village already destroyed and wants to start more havoc as it is?

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:23 PM

Is Pain the new Jesus or something? wot.gif

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#4 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:48 PM

Kakashi was too important for Naruto's training to die, so it was kind of obvious that he would make it. I'm a little surprised Shizune gets her soul back, since I was under the impression that having your soul ripped out by a spirit-thingie was not a good thing... ever!

Anyway, I'm happy Kakashi got to talk to his father. I think this may be the twist he needed to truly grow into himself as a shinobi, as every generation is supposed to surpass the last. I could never see Kakashi die before he has surpassed his father, who was on par with the God damned Sannin! Naruto has surpassed Jiraiya in senjutsu, but I think Jiraiya would have won from sheer experience still. Naruto has room to grow, and Kakashi will have to be the one to help him. Also, he totally needs to be there for Naruto and Sakura's wedding!! rawr.gif

I wonder what the paper flowers were supposed to be/do?

#5 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ May 27 2009, 05:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I KNEW IT!!!

Kakashi is alive!!! a_dance.gif He's too important to die until like the final battle of the series!

I knew Nagato is gonna die and I had a feeling Konan will somehow help Naruto and others in the future. I'm shocked that Shizune and other shinobi revived huh.gif

Sasuke coming back to Konoha?! The village already destroyed and wants to start more havoc as it is?

Sasuke may say they're headed over, but that doesn't mean there isn't gonna be a break. Remember how many chapters took place from when Pain was headed to Kohona to when he arrived? Naruto was able to learn Sage Mode in that time, there's going to be a little time to recover a tiny bit.... Though not much XD.

Oh, and yay for Kakashi! I'm glad he's alive.

Edited by TwilightLink20xx, 27 May 2009 - 02:34 PM.

#6 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:39 PM

Disappointing developments, to say the least. I can understand bringing back Kakashi because of how his death was handled, but everyone... it makes the arc lose a lot of its maturity and awesomeness. Though it's kind of interesting how Kishimoto just didn't do this with Hinata; makes you wonder if having Sakura save her was important somehow...

But more than everyone being revived, I hate Nagato dieing. I've said it before and will again; now that Nagato is dead, the story is predictable. Or at least everything concerning Naruto. I could be wrong and hope I am, but it kind of feels like Naruto's development is over. He has his answer, he knows who his dad is, etc. The only thing left for him to do is deal with Sasuke and Akatsuki, and bring world peace like the whole "child prophecy" said he would.
The series also now lacks a dangerous and compelling big bad. Kishimoto really needs to develop Madara because at the moment I'm not sold that he can even come close to Pain's levels of epic.

But, going by the second pic that's on MH, it looks like Suigetsu got his sword back. That's good; I couldn't picture him fighting without it.

#7 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 27 May 2009 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ May 22 2009, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This was an excellent chapter. Nagato was the inspiration for the gutsy ninja. Im guessing hes about to do something good, bring shizune and kakashi back maybe?

I forgot about pa. But, yeah I figured he would bring them back. Don't really have a problem with it either.

Edited by Mik3, 27 May 2009 - 03:27 PM.

\

#8 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 27 May 2009 - 03:35 PM

Kakashi is alive!!! yay I can't wait for this chapter. I new that he wouldn't die for real .

#9 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 27 May 2009 - 04:24 PM

I kind of expected Nagato to die...but that was somewhat sudden. It was kind of like all of a sudden he agrees with Naruto and sacrafices himself. Hopefully the manga chapter will draw it out a little more. Maybe it'll show his remorse at how he's becoming the thing he hated most. I was hoping he was going to somehow develop a friendship with him and he turns good before his death. Maybe he will pass his will to Naruto the same as Jiraiya did. We'll see.

It will be interesting to see Sasuke reach Konoha. But I think that will be a ways away. We'll probably get the aftermath of the Pein encounter next.

And yay for Kakashi and Pa Toad. I can imagine Ma and Pa toad still have some things to teach Naruto.

#10 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:24 PM

After reading these spoilers I can only muster one image in my mind.

#11 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:28 PM

Oh god, I lol'd.

I feel bad, but I lol'd.

DEJA VU DATTEBAYO! :cookie:

#12 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (True @ May 27 2009, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL!

I would hate to see that being happening with Care Bears and rainbows. tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#13 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ May 27 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL!

I would hate to see that being happening with Care Bears and rainbows. tongue.gif

Me too I would hate to see that too lol.

#14 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:42 PM

Well, if the spoilers are true, I actually expected Nagato to do that. XD I had a feeling he would return the souls he tore from the others.

But, still, it's that weak point of the manga showing up again. Fast conversions. It happened with Sai (killing off all hope of delicious whose-side-is-he-on storytelling) and now Nagato. A few words from Naruto, and Nagato decides to revive everyone and kick the bucket? It's like flicking a light switch, no protesting, no doubts, no taking one step at a time. Still, at least Naruto comes out of the fight looking kickass and his standing in Konoha will surely soar.

I wonder what'll happen to Konan now that she's left Akatsuki. Maybe she'll return at some point in the future?

Sasuke took his time getting to Konoha, didn't he? I suppose Kishimoto wants to send him in to try and kick Konoha while it's down? Sasuke will probably be going for an assassination method, rather than just causing widespread carnage a la Pain. After all, it's the council that's his target.

NowshowsomeNaruSakudammit. tongue.gif

#15 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE (True @ May 27 2009, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

/thread

#16 naruto-sama

naruto-sama

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Games, NaruSaku, HHr, Coffee xD

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:50 PM

well, the images seems to confirm the spoiler .... i feel somewhat disappointed dry.gif
Images Spoiler --Click here to view--

#17 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 27 May 2009 - 08:01 PM

Honestly, im a bit disappointed with the rushed quality of this part of the story, but im very pleased with the results. Kakashi's alive, Naruto is gonna have time to fill in the blanks for the rest of his friends, and sasuke is finally gonna have a part again after his sudden disappearance. Can't wait till friday. laugh.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#18 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 27 May 2009 - 08:02 PM

At least Kishi stayed consistent with ressurection style jutsu. it cost chiyo her life, and now it cost pein his.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#19 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:00 PM

Wow that's actually confirmed, bloody hell, talk about fast turnaround, maybe Jiaraya should have shown Negato the book, the whole series could be over by now. I'm not that surprised everyone came back to life, after we saw Negato summon the beast in the flashback that suggests Naruto has the power to remove souls so maybe has the power to return the one's he took as well.

But it just doesn't sit well how quickly it happens, 'Hey did you know I was named after you? Jiraiya wrote a book about you achieving your goal, and my parents loved the charactor so much they named me after him.'

Negato: 'My faith has been restored, praise the lord i've been cured, and now for my last trick....' and he dies after returning all the souls to Konoha victims. Thus this day would go down as the day Konoha was all but destroyed but suffered no casualty's and 'The Gutsy Ninja' was named the sixth Hokage, much to the chagrin of the boy who got his name from said book, But as that day was named National Ramen day he got over the dissapointment with a few bowels of his favourite dish.

As for Konon? she was just happy she didn't have to change his mansize nappies anymore.

Edited by harry4e, 27 May 2009 - 09:03 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#20 Dash

Dash

Jetsetter

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga, Music, Books, Animals (veterinary medicine), Scuba Diving

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:47 PM

+ Kakashi surviving (reviving?)

- Everything else (if Kishi planned to have Nagato revive everyone, what was the point of Hinata (and Chouji's Dad) surviving)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users