Close
Photo

The Great Naruto Discussion Thread

naruto wtf discuss

• Please log in to reply
31562 replies to this topic

#21 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:46 PM

I'm really not sure what the plan is for Naruto after the New Era Project concludes. I mean, if we can say anything about what has happened so far, it's that there is a large amount of negativity directed towards the series throughout a lot of the fandom. Should the New Era Project fail, then what? What's next for them? Do they go back in time and continue to milk off of Part 2 through releasing more movies? Additional anime arcs like "untold stories from Naruto's youth"? Do they attempt to pander to the groups that they shunned through alternate realities and continuities? What about the games? From what I've seen, the games follow the manga's story, so what now that it's concluded? Just tell it over and over again?

Dragon Ball and DBZ did it with some of the movies not being in canon. Maybe SP and Kishimoto-sensei could retcon the retcons and fix their mistakes somehow. :P But a lot of die-hard fans dissatisfied by the ending will NOT check out the New Era Project EASY. I know I'm one of 'em

#22 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:49 PM

I agree I still like Sakura, but my favorite character in Naruto has to be Minato. I'm just glad he got a proper send off and his character was put to rest for good.

I like Minato because he was kind loyal powerful but not conceited. I thought he was overrated at first but then I looked back and realized he was probably the best character in Naruto. Too bad he didn't pass on his genes to his son.

#23 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:49 PM

I doubt this is real, but this was posted on facebook sometime ago. I am just posting because I am bored.

Not trying to get hopes up but I think you guys should hear this my Japanese friends say from the excerpt on kakashi's novel it might be just point out that the last might be a genjutsu. And shikamaru has to defeat the ultimate genjutsu user to save hinata and the rest from a genjutsu pod they are placed in. But not necessarily anything being said just yet they'll tell me for sure once they read it

28sr6ms.jpg

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#24 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:52 PM

All in the movie but in different shots. What exactly does this make it hope?

#25 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:52 PM

I like Minato because he was kind loyal powerful but not conceited. I thought he was overrated at first but then I looked back and realized he was probably the best character in Naruto. Too bad he didn't pass on his genes to his son.

I feel like he's the only one that got genuinely accepted as Hokage.

#26 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:53 PM

Dragon Ball and DBZ did it with some of the movies not being in canon. Maybe SP and Kishimoto-sensei could retcon the retcons and fix their mistakes somehow. :P But a lot of die-hard fans dissatisfied by the ending will NOT check out the New Era Project EASY. I know I'm one of 'em

Did they? I have to admit, my knowledge of DB and DBZ is not great. What you suggest is possible. Whether its likely or not is another matter entirely, but the concept alone is certainly possible. Who truly knows?

And there are a lot of fans dissatisfied. The New Era Project could in time become the Forgotten Era Project. But, as I said, who truly knows? Lots of uncertainty floating around these days lol

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#27 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:53 PM

All in the movie but in different shots. What exactly does this make it hope?

You're asking the wrong person. I just told them they are setting themselves up for more disappointment.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:54 PM

You're asking the wrong person. I just told them they are setting themselves up for more disappointment.

Well it's in the movie, more or less.

#29 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:55 PM

Naruto manga from Chapter 1-690 is a great (not amazing), just a good manga. Everything after 690 goes downhill.  

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#30 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:55 PM

I'm not gonna get my hopes up, but at this point anything goes. 

Oh yeah and Naruto sucks. I have to say that there was never really any character in Naruto that I disliked. Now post 698...That's another story...

Edited by TerrorKing, 04 February 2015 - 07:56 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#31 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:56 PM

Due to the @^*@#^#*^@^*#@^*@#^#^#$@@!!%@*%*#^*@^$)^#_^#@$@#$^@#^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of an ending on this series it is nothing but a GREAT BIG black hole of resentment and rage for me. -____-  The End. Expectations? Well I only want to know if it can sink any lower.

If Burrito and Salad get together, Burrito has to rasengan her in the stomach first before he confesses his feelings cause THAT is true love :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 November 2016 - 09:26 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#32 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:57 PM

It could have been very good to great if the after Pain Arc was followed properly. Before the final fight, it was decent at best. Then final fight happens, things start to waver to the negative side. By the end, it is bad.

#33 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:58 PM

More Info apparently from the Kakashi Novel

1. Kakashi has a girlfriend

2. Kakashi novel confirms gai is not actually wheel chair bound. The novels take place after the war

Like I said, just posting this stuff. Not sure if true or whatever, but boredom sucks.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#34 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:01 PM

I doubt this is real, but this was posted on facebook sometime ago. I am just posting because I am bored.
I hope it's true. We need to pray that it's true.

28sr6ms.jpg

Posted Image

#35 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:04 PM

More Info apparently from the Kakashi Novel

1. Kakashi has a girlfriend

2. Kakashi novel confirms gai is not actually wheel chair bound. The novels take place after the war

Like I said, just posting this stuff. Not sure if true or whatever, but boredom sucks.

I doubt its true bc Gai was still in wheel chair in 700 LOL .  As for the girlfriend part that's the only thing that might be true bc Naruto is nothing now but an Excessive Shippingg Ninja Fagotry  :roll: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#36 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:07 PM

I doubt its true bc Gai was still in wheel chair in 700 LOL .  As for the girlfriend part that's the only thing that might be true bc Naruto is nothing now but an Excessive Shippingg Ninja Fagotry  :roll: .

You want kakaahi single for the rest of his life? His girl is probably that girl at ich rukia ramen.
Posted Image

#37 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:08 PM

A new thread. Yay!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#38 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:08 PM

What should have  happened if there was not war, but missions? I believe every character should have shine for taken an enemy and reduce the pairing wars.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:09 PM

You want kakaahi single for the rest of his life? His girl is probably that girl at ich rukia ramen.

Does it matter? Sure doesn't show any in the epilogue or The Last. Essentially, these books are worthless.

#40 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:10 PM

Does it matter? Sure doesn't show any in the epilogue or The Last. Essentially, these books are worthless.

Yeah, like the series has become since someone else has their hands in the cookie jar now, Sparda (lookin' at you, SP, you bastards).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users