Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#102 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 01:55 PM

In five weeks with just three episodes in Japan, China, and Taiwan Saint Seiya Soul of Gold reached 7 millions of reproductions. Adding America and Europe it reached 10 millions.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

#103 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:18 PM

The fight between Camus and Milo in the scene remains me in the movie Battle of the Gods:
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=aGq_bPmVUyg

#104 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:08 PM

Episode 4 is on guys.

http://www.daisuki.n...aSoulofGold/rYc

#105 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 02:48 AM

Here my review of this episode for to feel nostalgic listen the song of the intro of Asgard.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=Ha-XAoCjn0o

Episode 4.

This episode should have called the weakest and strongest golden saint. I have to admit Saga is the most powerful Golden Saint but as a Shaka fan remember Hades saga I just leave it Like that. Still the episode was amazing when this man appears in the scene, oh man Saga's attacks were epic. Another Dimension should have ended them,but because Camus I want to believe Saga stop. By the way bromance between Milo and Camus. Scorpion wanted save Aquarius awww. In the end looks like that Toei likes powerful people now Saga and last time was Ikki in Omega they put all the money to this two so they can look good.

Looks like that deathmask and Aphrodite are stealing protagonists. First Aphrodite it was good to see him fight and his development saving Helena it seems that Aphrodite selfish was gone. It is a shame that his glory was stolen by Andreas and we got the first Golden Saint down. Deathmask, ironic that person was murder he had faces as trophy of people and Children XD in his temple suffering, now gets kind of redemption and even his cloth forgives him because years ago the Cancer cloth in the battle between Shiryu left him. The touching deaths came to Saint Seiya, poor Helena hast to die. Oh no my OTP is no more cannon just kidding that couple is not my ship.

In conclusion we got see all the GW and the plot is more interesting. Shura will appear next episode and probably Aorios and two more characters rumors said that they could be Shion and Kanon.

#106 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 05:57 AM

How could Gemini the strongest gold saint?

#107 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 08:04 AM

How could Gemini the strongest gold saint?

Did you know there was a war between Shaka fans and Saga fans?

The question always be who is the strongest Shaka of Virgo or Saga of Gemini?

Answer this I will tell that both are tie, but it seems because of popularity Saga Toei chose him. Later will tell you my version both of them are equal.

#108 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 01:40 PM

Since the beginning Shaka and Saga are being compared. Saga killed th pope,but not just kill the pope but he was Shion the most powerful Golden Saint left from the last Holy war against Hades. Shaka is close to divinity. Both of them have the ability to eliminate your five senses at will. Saga was not defeat in the Sanctuary arc. Shaka in Hades arc fought against three Golden Saints including Saga and he was not defeated, both of them were defeat by themselves. Saga because his personality and Shaka because he wanted to be defeated.

In conclusion Toei has to open their mouth, but one thing Shaka has not had action in SOG.

Edited by Liu bie, 23 May 2015 - 01:43 PM.

#109 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 01:46 PM

Here some information about what will
Happen in episode 5.

http://jorgegeminiss...e-god-cloths-mu

#110 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:49 PM

Here I found some information about why the women mask in Saint Seiya.

http://legend-of-sai...ys-to-interpret.

#111 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:34 PM

Seiya of Pegasus.
Tenma of Pegasus.
Koga of Pegasus.
Shoko of Equules.

http://manue1a.tumbl...al-by-teshirogi

Edited by Liu bie, 26 May 2015 - 06:42 PM.

#112 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:14 AM

Reading Saintia Sho why waiting SOG

#113 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 10:45 AM

pff Saga the strongest golden saint my ass :/

So afrodite is dead?.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#114 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 01:12 PM

pff Saga the strongest golden saint my ass :/

So afrodite is dead?.

That I was trying to say in my little rant about Saga and Shaka. If you see after the touching DM scene Aphrodite is alive, either way I believe by the end they will die after all I think their lives are temporary but who knows.

#115 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 03:08 PM

It seems there is some hate in Lyfia.

#116 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 03:12 PM

Golden Friday has arrived episode 5 of SOG.

#117 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 01:01 AM

Episode 5 :

I knew that Milo was the next to fall , he was weak for the last two fights  and we got two down maybe  Mu will be the next. Rumors were fake in the end were merely illusions, but surprise were the Bronze Saints , poor Aolia  thought that Athena died. Shura appears and flashbacks begins and nostalgia touch my heart.  

Toei  made right Shura in his teen age he really looks like a teenager unlike the Classic it seems older. I like how they made Athena too like goddess even in baby  she is adorable.  First when I saw the god cloth I didn't like it , but now actually I like them.

Shaka will be in action and open path for him, but this really  what happened:

https://40.media.tum...11o2o3_1280.jpg

I really like this episode even if  the fourth is the best until now I enjoyed it. For the next episode we hope can see Aorios and for the future episodes the fights can last more.

#118 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:05 AM

I have been keeping up with the anime but I dont think I ever shared my thoughts here...figures

Well for starters, I just didn't clicked up with the anime at the beginning...but yeah it has the potential to get better if TOEI can play their cards right

Right now the episode I liked the most was probaby the deathmask one, which is funny because he is the gold saint that I hate the most, I think it was very solid with it's fair share of twists with Andreas appereance (though I found Aphrodite's early death a testament to how mcuh the people from Toei and in charge of Saint Seiya doesn't like him) , Saga's appereance in episode 4 also managed to be quite good, however the series as a whole has not impressed me yet

This episode 5 was ...okay, seeing the 5 bronze saints ( even if it was not really them ) again was good, and the retcon revelation about the Athena's tears being able to bring forth a god cloth was not predicted by me at all. The exploration of Aioria's ressentment towards Shura was also good, Miro's second death...well I didn't liked that much, it was rushed in my opinion for him to die this early in the game, however...he was taken by Andreas's things wasn't he? Soo maybe even with his cosmo gone he will probably appear again acting as a bad guy  

Suffice to say though if there is one factor that detracts my enjoment for this series its the animation, seriously, it's a disappointment that episodes that comes to air with two weeks interlude from each other  can't have a better animation, this fifth episode was quite bad... even Omega had episodes where the animation shined and the fights were dynamic( mainly in the second season) so it's not like TOEI can't do better than that even if they are known for their bad animation...

I just hope though that they can show off some good animation in the key episodes that are going to come eventually...

I mean look at this

lol

how lazy is that?

PS: I found this funny as hell, lol

aaa10ab900d85245c99d21896fe1d50e.jpg

I forgot to say another good point about this series whcih is... Dohko being amazing :lmao: but eh..what did you expect ? The guy is a libra

libra FTW :D

I still wish for better animation...c'mon TOEI step it up, this is almost SP levels of bad !!!

Edited by Nar123, 07 June 2015 - 03:08 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#119 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:01 AM

I have been keeping up with the anime but I dont think I ever shared my thoughts here...figures

Well for starters, I just didn't clicked up with the anime at the beginning...but yeah it has the potential to get better if TOEI can play their cards right

Right now the episode I liked the most was probaby the deathmask one, which is funny because he is the gold saint that I hate the most, I think it was very solid with it's fair share of twists with Andreas appereance (though I found Aphrodite's early death a testament to how mcuh the people from Toei and in charge of Saint Seiya doesn't like him) , Saga's appereance in episode 4 also managed to be quite good, however the series as a whole has not impressed me yet

This episode 5 was ...okay, seeing the 5 bronze saints ( even if it was not really them ) again was good, and the retcon revelation about the Athena's tears being able to bring forth a god cloth was not predicted by me at all. The exploration of Aioria's ressentment towards Shura was also good, Miro's second death...well I didn't liked that much, it was rushed in my opinion for him to die this early in the game, however...he was taken by Andreas's things wasn't he? Soo maybe even with his cosmo gone he will probably appear again acting as a bad guy  

Suffice to say though if there is one factor that detracts my enjoment for this series its the animation, seriously, it's a disappointment that episodes that comes to air with two weeks interlude from each other  can't have a better animation, this fifth episode was quite bad... even Omega had episodes where the animation shined and the fights were dynamic( mainly in the second season) so it's not like TOEI can't do better than that even if they are known for their bad animation...

I just hope though that they can show off some good animation in the key episodes that are going to come eventually...

I mean look at this

lol

how lazy is that?

PS: I found this funny as hell, lol

aaa10ab900d85245c99d21896fe1d50e.jpg

I forgot to say another good point about this series whcih is... Dohko being amazing :lmao: but eh..what did you expect ? The guy is a libra

libra FTW :D

I still wish for better animation...c'mon TOEI step it up, this is almost SP levels of bad !!!

Good, great review.  You know?  is not just you or me that liked the Death Mask episode but many like the Death Mask's scene. I watch a video where a girl made her video reaction and she was crying.

About the Athena's tears I think was not a retcon, probably  many people said is retcon because the manga  in the chapter Aldebaran vs  Sorrent , but Toei still  was making reference what happened  Aldebaran vs Syd.

About the animation many reviewers said that Toei confessed the animation is bad because budget is short. At least Toei is honest unlike other that we know that has bad animation in its series.

By way I got another pic.

tumblr_no8xh6CQgl1sp2g3po1_500.jpg

#120 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 07:51 PM

After 30 years this man  will be in action. I hope  :umm: