#61 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:51 PM

But that WAS what Momo and Appa would look like if it wasn't a cartoon.

#62 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:50 AM

The Room

I dare you all to watch it all the way through, no turning it off even if you want to, and say you've seen worse. I know that by daring you, people will now simply say it wasn't the worse after seeing it. But they'll know in their heart of hearts that it's that bad.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#63 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:05 AM

For all these bad movies, that's not what I think of when I think the "worst".
For me, the worst is one of those where you have to wonder who comes with these things and why, and what sickness is it inspiring. The Human Centipede is one of those squick movies I've heard about where it makes me want to puke. The human imagination is a double edged sword alright >.< I would rather watch the entire Twilight series with no brakes than sit through Human Centipede.

-wraps self up in a blanket- Happy thoughts... Happy thoughts...

#64 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:51 AM

I can't believe that my bff wants to watch the Eclipse premiere!!! I AM GUNNA KILL M'ASELF!

#65 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:46 PM

Tell him to just go win something from it at Burger King instead. biggrin.gif

#66 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Jul 2 2010, 06:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't believe that my bff wants to watch the Eclipse premiere!!! I AM GUNNA KILL M'ASELF!

My advice, find a new BFF... biggrin.gif

Edited by No WhereMan, 02 July 2010 - 02:42 PM.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#67 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE (Broken Figurine @ Jul 1 2010, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For me, the worst is one of those where you have to wonder who comes with these things and why, and what sickness is it inspiring. The Human Centipede is one of those squick movies I've heard about where it makes me want to puke. The human imagination is a double edged sword alright >.< I would rather watch the entire Twilight series with no brakes than sit through Human Centipede.

Oh god that movie comes from the depths of hell.

JLHza2T.png

#68 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 03:52 AM

Twilight Eclipse...ugh why why did i watched it D:

Negative one million/10

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#69 AngelLullaby

AngelLullaby

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 10:07 PM

When I saw this topic the first movie that came to my mind was;
The Skeleton Key..
It was stupid.
A huge waste of money,
and a even more waste of my time.
Sometimes there are mistakes people make in life that alter life into such a direction that you don't know how to feel. Whether it be happy, sad, or angry. And all you ever hope to do in life is see to it that that mistake is fixed. <3

#70 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 10:09 PM

Either all the "movies"; such as Disaster Movie and Epic Movie, Breeders, or Skin Deep.

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#71 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Jul 2 2010, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My advice, find a new BFF... biggrin.gif

LOL XD I just managed 2 skip that movie. How? "Oh, I am sorry I will be on a trip during the next weeks, so I can't come 2 the premiere with u!" Heh, I am good with excuses

#72 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:57 AM

What the... everybody is talking badly of lost in translation, but when I went to wikipedia, it said the movie recieved an average aproval of 95% from the critics! If your guys are really saying the truth, then my suspections were right, movie reviwers don't deserve the payment they recieve! rawr.gif

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#73 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:03 AM

I agree with you, practically every awesome movie I've seen was given crappy reviews.

#74 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:12 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Jun 15 2010, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I watch movies so rarely I can't add a lot of new stuff, but I'll add the Never Ending Story. My old college roommate thinks I'm high for hating it, but I detest the movie. I really though it'd never end.

OHHHH HOHOHO.. I'll agree with you there. I've hated that movie since I was a child! They used to make us watch the damn thing all the time in grade school. DX

Clash of the Titans, I would like to state that I it was REALLY boring and I spent most of the time asking myself why I was even there.

Avatar I know everyone loved it, but really I hated the story. It was Pocahontas 2.0 and all about human greed BLAH BLAH BLAH... its not like we haven't heard that before... I found it insanely repetitive.

Twilight I thought I'd give it a try and see what all the hype was about that and it was on one on the free movie channels. The only part that I enjoyed was when Old man Cullen was chewing on Edwards neck. I was like OMG YAOI!

Dragonball Evolution bad everything, but epic LULZ.

Crank 2 Honestly did they have to make another one? Though I found it pretty hilarious...

Secret Window. OH LOL.

And a thing about Lost in Translation. I would like to say WE ARE talking about Japan right? They are pretty much the most racist country IN THE WORLD. Have you seen how they portray other countries in everything? Pretty much every character from another race is stereotyped. Its about time they some of there own medicine.

Edited by Tsunade, 06 July 2010 - 06:13 AM.

Tsu.gif

#75 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:51 AM

LOL looks like i have a lot of movies to watch, if only for the luuuulz.

The Love Guru - WHY DID I THINK THIS WAS GONNA BE FUNNY IN THE SLIGHTEST. Wait no, why did I reason myself to not leave the room when it wasn't even my choice in the first place. It was a stupid cousin's choice. Who in the world let him pick? It was painful. Blatant racism even when I didn't think they'd depend on it throughout the WHOLE movie. So painful. Mike... why mike, why? And Justin, be a man. Have standards. Man, I want my ~2 hours back, so terribad.

Catwoman - THAT CAT RESURRECTION SCENE FREAKED ME THE FRIK OUT. It didn't even make sense, this movie. Where exactly did it take place? I was confused. But eh Benjamin Bratt unf-inducing so I was okay for the most part. And the basketball scene was funny and... random.

QUOTE (Broken Figurine @ Jul 2 2010, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OH GOD LOL THAT MOVIE AAAAAAAAH

you know, I heard that there is a sequel in the works. No really, I think it started shooting in June. I know. I'm sorry. Don't look at me like that, it's not my fault. XDXD

also i didn't intentionally enlarge the title so it grabs peoples attention thus forcing them to horrific enlightenment. Nope.

QUOTE (Tsunade @ Jul 6 2010, 01:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Avatar I know everyone loved it, but really I hated the story. It was Pocahontas 2.0 and all about human greed BLAH BLAH BLAH... its not like we haven't heard that before... I found it insanely repetitive.

Nah I hated it too. Didn't help that people were killing themselves over it. And I felt a Lion King vibe from the love scene (can you feeel the looove toniiight~ fit freaking perfectly, try it). Also got a Ferngully feel from when what's her face was showing what's his face around the forest. and when the BIG MEAN OL' HUMAN MACHINES started tearing down the forest. Lastly it was long. SO LONG OMG argh1.png

#76 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:02 PM

Clash of the Titans: I would've loved it but the fact that Hades was portrayed as (unfairly so) a bad guy irked me.... I mean, he helped Perseus by giving him his Invisible Cap in the original myth! It was a wrongfully done adaptation of one of the more decent heroes and deities in Greek mythology and I would've probably liked it if I didn't know the original myth.... rolleyes.gif Ignorance is bliss indeed....

#77 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jul 6 2010, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Clash of the Titans: I would've loved it but the fact that Hades was portrayed as (unfairly so) a bad guy irked me.... I mean, he helped Perseus by giving him his Invisible Cap in the original myth! It was a wrongfully done adaptation of one of the more decent heroes and deities in Greek mythology and I would've probably liked it if I didn't know the original myth.... rolleyes.gif Ignorance is bliss indeed....

Without saying that Perseu was a total weakling, he did'nt looked like a demigod even the slightless. He aways won the fights by luck or because someone died on his place. switch perseu with a character like Kratos and see if he is gonna need any help! cool.gif

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#78 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:47 PM

Am I the only one who's reminded of a book I read by this conversation?

#79 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:57 PM

Other then Twilight, one of the worst movies I have seen was The Blair Witch Project. It was said to be scary but it was one very boring movie. It was like "let's explore this spooky forest where this witch lives" and then "Oh no we need to get out before we..." *falls dead*... end.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#80 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 07 July 2010 - 04:54 AM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jul 7 2010, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Without saying that Perseu was a total weakling, he did'nt looked like a demigod even the slightless. He aways won the fights by luck or because someone died on his place. switch perseu with a character like Kratos and see if he is gonna need any help! cool.gif

In the movie maybe, in the original myth though, Perseus is actually quite resourceful in his quest. I don't know how familiar you are with Greek Mythology but not all Demigod in the myth have superpowers (Like Herakles/Hercules or Kratos) In fact, most of them are no different than normal human (Jason for one is a great leader but thats it, he manage with nothing but his wits and guts. Orpheus, he's pretty much just a REALLY good musician but otherwise, he's just a normal human), merely a bit more handsome/pretty/talented/smarter. Thats why I don't like most movies regarding greek myth namely Percy Jackson and Clash of the Titan (300 is the only exception, then again, they stay true to the myth as much as possible). They just pervert the Greek Myth too much.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users