• This topic is locked This topic is locked
86 replies to this topic

#1 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. >:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 08 November 2008 - 09:55 AM

INFORMATION

As the Name, and Description describes; This is the sequel to the Original H&E Sky Piracy RPG. The play will be the same as before, Team Leaders and members will create threads and embark on personal or player vs player threads. Players have a choice in this version of the game, as they may play as a Team of mercenaries hired by earths defending republic, OR players may join the invading sky empire.

Link to Sky Universe RPG: http://www.narusaku....?showtopic=5858

STORY

As things were in our previous adventure, The skies had been divided up into 10 kingdoms and empires. However, what do most ambitious rulers with power want? More power. Most or all of the Sky Pirates became mercenaries or allowed themselves to become conscripts for the major powers. The Empire of Evil Fire and her Emperor Tanaka, Juubei lead his navy through the northern sky countries sweeping up their resources and technology. Doing so made the remaining kingdoms to the south join together in an uneasy alliance under the Empire of the Sun's banner. Sakura-hime lead the alliance north with her allies(Steel, Moon, and Thunder's Crash). As well Tanaka lead his attack south. The two sides came together in a clash over the City of Middle-Heaven. In the beginning the battle went smoothly for Sakura-hime's alliance, until the Dreadnought Shiva appeared on the scene with it's army of undead elvish warriors. Soon the battle turned in favor of none. Forcing the two sides into a stalemate. A secret meeting between Sakura-hime and Tanaka was held under the cover of night. The two agreed to a cease fire until the Shiva was destroyed. All guns were now turned on the Shiva, and again the tide of war turned. The Shiva finally fell after a month of hard fighting. By this time the two sides were has sustained innumerable losses, and suffered from a serious decline in morale. Another meeting was then publicly held below in the center of Middle-Heaven's seat of power, the home of Kanahide, Ritsuko. Kanahide being the victim of this terrible battle reluctantly agreed to mediate. At the close of the meeting it was agreed that war would be inevitably averted.

As a result, the skies had now been divided into three zones. The Southern Sun Alliance, The City of Middle Heaven a Neutral Area, and the Empire of Northern Flame. For Fifteen years there was peace, and the peoples of the great sky nations rebuilt their lives anew. However tensions were high over who's side Kanahide might join if fighting would again resume. Kanahide knew she had very little choice in the matter as she did not want to see her city suffer again. She finally came to a decision and joined the side of Sakura-hime, and again war was on the horizon. During those then years, Sakura-hime had focused again on her own nation bolstering her economy and took on a plan of pacifism.

Meanwhile, Tanaka was busy sending teams of Sky pirates and other mercenaries down to the planet to excavate the Shiva and other relics of war. Appealing to The Pirate King's pocket book, effectively hiring Bushido and his Airship: The Barracuda to lead these trips to the surface. Bushido returned time and time again successfully bringing Dragoon and Summoner relics back to Tanaka. Over the course of these fifteen years Tanaka had amassed a great wealth of arms, and built a great many airships, as well restore The Shiva. Tanaka turned his Northern Empire into a machine of war, while Sakura-hime still focused on peace and economic stability.

Once Tanaka's spies returned to inform him of Kanahide's defection, He ordered full-attack on Sakura-hime's Southern Sun alliance! Tanaka's Armada stretched for as far as the eye could see. When It reached The City of Middle-Heaven all out war was again in full swing. Kanahide's defenses were not nearly enough to hault The Empire's advance and was soon obliterated, and wiped from existence. Ironic since this was the second city The Shiva had destroyed. However, this time she was refurbished and lead an entire fleet at her flank. Sakura however, was not without a solid defense! She sent out the whole of her Royal Navy lead by The Siren. The Guns of The Siren and Shiva met again with a thunderous accord! The Siren did not stand alone as she flew with the Ifrit and Alexander, flagships of the Moon and Thunder's Crash. The Great Avatars fought it out along side their fighters and bomber squadrons sending many to their death. However, with all their might the Ifrit and Alexander were no match for the Shiva's new armament, and sank into oblivion. Mechanized troop carriers dropped down to the streets of Sakura's mighty capitol filling it with Tanaka's hoards of heavily armored soldiers. She met the soldiers personally along with her palace guard in a last stand for freedom. Her sword was swift as she cut through the continuous onslaught of malicious warriors. But she could not stop them all...valiantly she struggled to the very end.

The skies now dominated by one banner, and one Lord. With destruction of The Southern Sun's capitol, the rest soon fell swiftly under the blade of Tanaka's Armada.

"The world of the gods is the god's no longer." - Tanaka, Juubei

After his victory, Tanaka united the kingdoms held in the sky. Of course not everyone was happy with this new world. Sakura-Hime indeed survived with the aide of some of her most loyal compatriots..Sky Pirates. Once word of this came 'round to Tanaka, he again hired The Pirate King to do his dirty work. Bushido again took the Emperor's coin and sought out the renegade queen and all her allies. The Pirate King swept the empire searching her out, and killing anyone in his way. Ultimately the two found each other in a broken down hanger on the far side of the former City of Fortune. Meeting her there was like a bad dream all over again...Since she'd sent him there to begin with many years ago. However, He didn't have it in him to kill her. Instead, he joined her and left for exile on the planet's surface.

After Bushido's mission was reported a "Success", Tanaka decided to begin efforts to colonize the planet. The Great Mist had been wearing thin and was beginning to dissipate, showing clear signs that the earths surface had been restored. With the mist now clear, he sent emissaries and settlers to colonize this new world and expand his empire...Eventually the planet had begun to repopulate over the years following the war.

As for The Queen and The Pirate King, They were never heard from again.

100 Years Later...

Tanaka's colonization plans were a complete success and the planet was stable once again.

The Hume's returned to their homes restoring their old cities from the ruins that they were reduced to by the tides of war.

The Half-Elves excavated and restored the vast majority of the Elvaan relics and temples. A new Order of Dragoons was established, and Elvish blood again began to thrive.

The Vierra returned to the forest Enclave bringing new life to the planets rich foliage.

The Mithra and Moogle-kind rebuilt their towns and villages in the western deserts and began practicing their summoning arts once again.

The remnants of the Galka and Garif joined forces to restore the world itself, spreading out to all corners giving what aid they could...

As for the Bangaa, Proud strong warriors quickly returned to their calling as hired mercenaries for the Hume populous.

However, Tanaka did not live long enough to see his vision complete, dying of old age in his Palace of an unknown sickness, his successor Tetsuo Nishimura took the throne. Nishimura being an incredibly ambitious man set out to reform the Empire, and ready it for complete recolonization of earth. His plan was to drop the sky...this was not going to go smoothly as the earth's new Republic sought out independence from the Empire and raised arms to protect it. The Republic didn't waste time with peace talks nor did they engage in any kind of diplomacy. With new technology in hand the Republic stuck first, igniting a war in the Sky once again....

Join the Side of the Empire or the Republic...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Available Cities for Play

The Sky Empire -

*The Capitol City of BISHAMON(N)

*The City of KURA(S)

*The City of ADACHIGAHARA(N)

*The City of BENTEN(N)

*The City of AMATERASU(S)

Earth's Republic -

*Hume City: Edo (Northern continent)

*Elvaan City: Dragons' Bane(Southern continent)

*Vierra: Forrest Enclave(Jungles of the Southern continent)

*Mithran: Desert Village(s)(Western sand dunes of the Northern continent)

*Moogle-kind: Earthen, Molten, Polar, Blusterous, and Oceanic Summoner Temples.(Western Dunes, Northern Mountains,Southern Steppes, and The Sea of Sakuya)

*Eastern Ruins: The Former Summoners' State (Eastern continent.)

- Joint Hume and Elvaan excavation outpost.

- Moogle-kind consulate exca. outpost.

- Home to many unknown dungeons.

**Additional areas created by users cannot be cities, but structures,outposts, dungeons and other "event" areas.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTER DATA

Character Sheet needs to have the following::

Name, Age, Sex, Race, Job Class, Allegiance, and any descriptors you wish to add.(I.E. Appearance)

*Hume - Sex: M/F - Ambtious majority of the earths population, strong Warriors, and Mages.

*Elvaan : M/F - Loyal to the Old way, Superior Dragoons, and White Mages.

*Vierra : F - Their love of nature make them great Snipers.

*Mithra : F - Quick and cunning these cats have a talent for Ninjutsu and Thievery.

*Moogle-kind : M/F - With a strong Mind and Undying Will these little guys make Summoning magic a snap!

*Galka : M - Characterized by their heavily muscular build these giants make great warriors of any kind. Poor Mages.

*Garif : M - Masked Horned humanoid hunters live in small packs throughout the western continent as hunters.

*Bangaa : M/F - Short often ill tempered Lizard men that work for the Humes primarily as mercenaries. However there is a strong and loyal faction of Bangaa warriors living in the mountains. Noted By the heavy armor they wear and many ear piercings.

Technology to be applied for Characters

Armor:

- Steel, Mythril, Jade, Dark Mythril, Light and Heavy Variants.(Common among all types of Warriors)

- Cloth, and other light materials. (Mage, and Summoner clothing of choice.)

- Leather. (Snipers, Thieves, Hunters and the like..)

Weapons:

- Swords and Great Swords
- Polearms/Lances (Always two handed)
- Axes and Great Axes
- Katana and Samurai Katana
- Daggers and Knives
- Assault Rifles
- Long Bows and Crossbows
- Pistols and Rifles
- Staves
- Clubs
- Wands
- Grenades

Magic

- White: Healing, and Buffering spells.(Includes Time Magic.)

- Black: Destruction spells based off of the Element and Space.

- Summoning Magic: Spells used to conjure up beasts to do battle for their caster.

- Necromancy: Summoning of the Undead.

- Geomancy: Spells based of of the Earthly elements for defense and offensive purposes.

- Ninjutsu: Magic used by Ninjas.(Well just play with Naruto-verse rules here.)

Job Classes

Melee Types:

- Warrior (Any Weapon except Katana, Lances, Guns, bows, and explosives)

- Thief (Daggers, and Knives)

- Monk (Uses martial arts to do battle)

- Samurai

- Ninja

- Dragoon (Lances)

Ranged Types:

- Hunters (Longbows and Knives)

- Snipers (Longbows, Crossbows, and Rifles)

- Soldiers (Assault Rifles, Rifles and Grenades)

- Pirates (Pistols, Rifles, and Swords)

- Sky Pirates (Pistols, Rifles, and Swords)

Mage Types:

- White

- Black

- Red( Use of White and Black but not as powerful)

- Summoner

- Scholar (Uses White or Black at any given time. Cannot use Time or Space magic)

- Necromancer

- Geomancer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POSTING

Threads will contain players from either side who go after personal goals(PVE) or PVP(Player Vs. Player) Threads.

Team Leaders please designate which type of thread yours pertains to.

Teams which had personal PVE threads can enter into PVP but must have permission to create or join a thread from the desired opponent.

IMPORTANT

*People playing on the side of the Empire cannot play, Pirates, Hunters, Necromancers, Geomancers, or Summoners.

**People playing on the side of the Republic cannot be Sky Pirates, Scholars or Red Mages.

***ALL Players for the Republic are considered Mercenaries hired to Defend her, and Visa-versa.

Games can be held in the LC(RPG HQ) and Here in the Boards. If you intend on playing in the LC You still need to create a thread for your team and teammates for Character profiles and other MISC uses.

Lastly, please play fair and respect those you're in-game with.

Edited by ForgottenBushido, 09 November 2008 - 08:20 PM.

#2 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:05 AM

It begins again...

=3
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#3 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:09 AM

*Jaw DROPS*

Bushi...you...are...EPIC! 8D

That is all :3

Edit - Oh Bushi, you simply have no idea of the epic plot bunnies, and uber craziness over this new rp venture, that you have unleashed in Skype XDD

UPDATE WITH MOAR DETAILS SOON PLSKTHX :3

#4 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. >:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 08 November 2008 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Nov 8 2008, 04:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*Jaw DROPS*

Bushi...you...are...EPIC! 8D

That is all :3

Edit - Oh Bushi, you simply have no idea of the epic plot bunnies, and uber craziness over this new rp venture, that you have unleashed in Skype XDD

UPDATE WITH MOAR DETAILS SOON PLSKTHX :3

Heh. As you wish. - salutes with his fist over his heart. -

Adding the Following:

- Finishing the Story and Current Events.

- World and Area Information.

- Character Creation Data.

- Game Rules/ How to play.

#5 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 08 November 2008 - 08:02 PM

Wow... I mean... Wow... That was like a mythological story... Like one of those that people listened to and wanted to do them selves. Can't wait it till ya finish it.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#6 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. &gt;:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 08 November 2008 - 08:33 PM

Posting complete. Enjoy.

#7 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 08 November 2008 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (ForgottenBushido @ Nov 8 2008, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Posting complete. Enjoy.

*Just read all the new posted info, and gets all googly-eyed* I luff joo, Bushi wow.png

#8 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. &gt;:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Nov 8 2008, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*Just read all the new posted info, and gets all googly-eyed* I luff joo, Bushi wow.png

Yes of course. >:3
--------------------------------------------

I don't plan on leading a team this time around. So I'm looking to Join a group.

#9 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:23 PM

laugh.gif

Someone was busy. Nice job Bushi, this time I'll hopefully be more knowledgeable with the overall details. Finally got one of the Final Fantasy handheld games sweatdrop.gif

I've already got my ideas for a character, just need to work out details.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#10 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 01:25 AM

Yay! Here are mah new charrys! a_spaz.gif

~~~

Name: Saki Ukuzushi

Race: Hume

Sex: Female

Allegiance: Sky Empire

History: She is the one and only descendant of Empress Sakura, and in a mighty twist defected from the Republic to instead fight for the Sky Empire, to track down and crush all Republic Freedom Fighters. No one knows why she defected, and turned against the Republic and her great ancestor Sakura's legacy, but she is now one of Sky Empire's top Generals in their mission to eradicate all Republic scum.

Job Class: Mage - Can do a wide range of magic-type spells which include Black, White, and Summoner Magic. She also carries a magical rune-covered Katana, that she wears strapped to her back, that she sometimes uses to channel her powers through, as sometimes her magic is a bit unstable, as she is still learning how to fully control all of the raw power and talent that she inherited from Sakura.

Appearance: Long, flowing midnight black hair. Piercing, steel-blue eyes. And a personality that could cut you to shreds before you even had a chance to blink.

~~~

Name: Jade

Race: Elvaan

Sex: Female

Allegiance: Republic

History: She is a part of the Elvaan Freedom Fighters, and has trained her whole life to take out those who would do her people and world harm...namely all Sky Empire scum.

Job Class: Sniper/Geomancer - She uses a magical, Elvaan-crafted longbow and has the ability to harness Geomancy magical powers.

Appearance: Long moonlight-silver hair, and deep captivating, emerald-green eyes.

#11 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 09 November 2008 - 01:32 AM

Eh, where would one reside if they're neutral??

#12 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 09 November 2008 - 02:45 AM

Name: Lumen Ventus

Race: Hume/Vierra
Sex: Male
Allegiance: Republic

History: Rumored to be a descendant of the legendary Vulcan Ventus, a man with powers that were responsible for leveling a good portion of the Evil Fire's palace. Though his ancestry is not clearly known, seeing as he has a small bit of Vierra blood in him, he knows the greatness of the name he carries with him.

Aside from this, Lumen is believed to carry the sword crafted by ancient magic, Deity Bane, making his weapon at least a few centuries old, since it was created long before Vulcan's birth.

Lumen is a sensible guy that enjoys sparring and getting stronger. He has sharper vision and enhanced reflexes due to his Vierra qualities. Aside from this, not much else is known of him. He's caused quite a bit of paper work for the Empire with property damage reports, making him a wanted man.

Job class: Warrior

Weaponry: He uses the massive sword Deity Bane, which has strange powers of its own. He also is gifted in blades, knives, and broadswords. He is also capable of using axes, and spears if needed, though he'd rather not be caught in a situation where he's dependent on one.

Armor: Lumen wears light chain mail armor made of Vierran design, giving him mobility without sacrificing protection. He also wears a tunic underneath, and gauntlets on either arm for added protection.

Appearance: brown hair with silver tips once it grows to a certain length. His eyes are a stee blue of sorts, which his father says are a common trait of his family. He has a medium build, and slightly enlongated ears, believed to be a result of his Vierra bloodline. While his appearance is overall that of a Hume, he has a few feral-like qualities as well to him.

Yep, the Ventus bloodline lives on! rawr.gif

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#13 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Nov 8 2008, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh, where would one reside if they're neutral??

I suppose you could just pick a side but don't get directly involved in combat. But the Idea of the game is that you do pick a side and fight for it.

#14 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 03:29 AM

Working profile. Much to be added latah. >.>

Name: Sayu Tanaka

Race: Hume/Elvaan

Sex:
Female

Allegiance:
Empire

History: A Descendant of Irae and Rai Tanaka, Sayu also has a power/ability unique to her. Is said to have the ability to copy, and use other people's abilities against them. This could be applied to magics as well, but she doesn't use it all that often. Prefers that people didn't know too much about 'em. She's always been a strange child. Can act half her age at times, and is vulgar. She curses often as well. Sayu is laid back, and doesn't care for the more important issues of the world.

She's sortof out of place in the Empire. Not as evil as everyone else, really. She's rather casual with Saki, and is proud of herself to be able to talk the woman down without losing her head.

Job Class: Thief/Sky Pirate - Skilled in the use of... most things sharp, and carries pistols with her as well, in case she needs them. Doesn't often use them, as she prefers close combat.

Appearance:
Short, blood red hair, and light blue eyes. Wears a white shirt, and dark, navy blue skirt over black biker-shorts. Outfit sortof like This. Color version to be added later. <3

#15 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 03:46 AM

I lol at you. -Points- Crazy race mixin' people! Huzzah! >.>

#16 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 09 November 2008 - 04:47 AM

Me too!
Dragomir Vlacek --Click here to view--
Name : Dragomir "Draco" Vlackovsky
Sex : Male
Race : Hume
Job Class: Soldier
Allegiance: Mercenary under Empirial Payroll
Weapon:
Assault rifle - The Avtomat Pulejmot Shapagarina (APSh) Mod. 31 Or APSh 31. 7.62mmX39mm Based off the ancient yet efficient Avtomat Kalashnikova Mod.47., with an extended barrel and lighter more durable materials used, it is the ultimate successor to the legendary AK-47. Equipped with two equipment rails.
The top one holds the 4xZoom with Night Vision or the Red Dot Sight. The rail under the barrel can hold either, the 12 Gauge short barrel shotgun with two slugs in it, a 40mm Grenade launcher or a tri-pod. The gun itself can hold any AK-47's or its derivative's magazine that holds 7.62X39 rounds, from the simple, light, 10 magazine for Semi-Auto mode to the massive 200 bullet capacity barrel used only with a tripod, with that the gun becomes a stationary machine gun.
Rate of Fire: 540 Bullets/Min (Full Auto)
Speed of the Bullet : 2400 Feet/Sec 731.5 m/s
Bullet Types : FMJ, Expanding Tip, White Phosphorus - Incidentary. Hardened Tip
Firing Modes : Full Automatic, Semi-Auto and a Burst of 3 Bullets.
Pistol - Good Old pair of Colt M1911 .45 APC pistols. But equipped with larger 14 bullet clips, extended barrels and oak wood hand grips. All (but hand grips) made out of stainless steel.
Rate of Fire: (Semi-Auto.) Varies.
Speed of the Bullet: 600 Feet/Sec
Bullet Types : FMJ, Expanding tip bullets and AP
Grenades- HE Grenades, Flashbangs, Frag Grenades, Smoke Grenades, Flares and Thermite.

A Swiss Army knife with 12 tools. A short and long blade, toothpick, bottle openers (for cork and cap bottles), pair of scissors, splinter remover, wood saw, laser pointer, mini flashlight, metal bar saw or nail manicure thingy and something special.
Armor : A segmental semi-Mythrill with steel elements armor for full torso, arm and leg protection with mythrill elements at key points on the torso and the leg blood vessels. On his head though he only wears a standard issue helmet with radio comm. and HUD for aiming target pinpointing, positioning and mapping (compass).
Magic: Not much of magic but rather a special ability to slow down time for a few seconds.(Bullet-Time 2.0 in Max Payne 2) For a couple of seconds Dragomir's reaction time in the real world increases to the point where in his POV the world seems to be slowing down. The effect magnifies with the level of adrenalin in his blood. He can only use it for a short period of time, no more than 7 seconds in real life and no more than 3 times an hour.
Appearance : He's 5'11" feet tall with slightly muscular built and short spiky hair. His face shows signs of battle experience attained only at close quarter combat situations. Yet in his dark brown eyes you can see the spark or flare of energy that powers his life. When he doesn't wear his armor he has a pair of cargo pants and army boots on him, also he has a dark, midnight blue t-shirt and a light blue shirt on it. With that he carries his pistols and a Swiss-Army knife.

Edited by Pite, 11 November 2008 - 03:09 AM.

The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#17 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 09 November 2008 - 04:48 AM

Ah...hmm, I was hoping my future character could run a bar or something where people could just relax and forget about the war in a few hours or something...

#18 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 05:19 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Nov 8 2008, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah...hmm, I was hoping my future character could run a bar or something where people could just relax and forget about the war in a few hours or something...

Well man, I aint gunna stand in the way of you fun. So You got my special permission to go for it. >:3

#19 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 06:23 AM

Name: Senn Heiser

Sex: OH GOD Y- Male.

Race: Hume

Job Class: Ninja

Allegiance: Sky Empire.

History: Takeshi’s Apprentice. Nobody knows where he came from, but wherever it is, it’s obviously not a very nice place to be. He’s been taught by Takeshi since Age 4. He is an Affected, Like Takeshi and the original Forgotten. His power is Bone Manipulation. The ability to create and shape his own bones, tot he extent of changing their density. Meaning his bones are stronger than steel.

On the downside, he can't swim.

Appearance: Sandy Blonde hair. Wears a black skin-tight bodysuit. Over this, he places whatever clothing fits his environment. He has scars lacing his body, some from Takeshi, most from people he’s killed. Has very serious face. |:|

Personality: He is a very violent person on the job. The rest of the time he is cool, collected, and very aware of what is going on. Nothing shocks or surprises or confuses him…

Except People of The Female Variety. When around them, he becomes very Flummoxed and confused. He was taught by TAKESHI of all people, y’know.

Edited by Recompense, 09 November 2008 - 06:25 AM.

I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#20 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

THIS ICON HAS BEEN IN THE ARMSTRONG FAMILY FOR GENERATIONS!

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, roleplaying, videogames, books, movies, writing, drawing, making music videos, and quite a few other things, really.

Posted 09 November 2008 - 08:25 AM

Name: Wavl [Wah-vl] (Kajvaghn [Kah-J-vah-gn]) Theopolis.

Sex: Male.

Race: Hume,

Allegiance: Sky Empire

Job Class: Warrior.

History: Descendant of the Forgotten Kappoa Theopolis, Wavl is an Affected, and, those two pieces in combination; his sanity is less than sound. Was born and immediately taken in by Takeshi, and Wavl knows not of his parents, or any other life outside of Takeshi's grasp. Chooses to use Kap's last name instead of what he has been told was his father's, because he hopes to become like Kap one day. He has the ability to force his words, feelings and ideas into another person's mind, and seems to be able to force a person not to tell lies when a certain conditions are made.

Personality: Tweaked. Has an imaginary friend named Charlie, of whom he loves dearly. Twitches from time to time. Sometimes blurts lies or completely random words without noticing it was he who did it, is very blunt and has a sharp tongue, and doesn't like looking people in the face. He can be very bratty, but can be very clingy, too.

Appearance: Dark brown hair that falls into his face, his eyes unseen covered with a dark piece of silk which is tied around his head in an X shape, and has soft, pinkish skin. He wears a wrap-around grey shirt over a longer, black, long-sleeved shirt with a hood, scuffed, kneeless jeans, steel-tipped black boots, and uses a long shiny black cane to walk around in his blindness. He sometimes changes his outfit into ones not befitting of his gender, but claims it "makes Charlie happy", so he does it.

Drawn Character Sheet. By me~ --Click here to view--

I make up some of the most weird names. ._.

Edited by YonderBeyonder, 10 November 2008 - 01:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users