Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 02:02 PM

A new thread, since news is starting to be released about Bolt the movie

http://www.animenews...revealed/.86653

Sarada

Boruto

Looks liks a Naruto/Sasuke pairing. Sakura is nowhere to be seen in Sarada's design.

#2 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 02:11 PM

hopefully the animation will be as good as the last.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 02:11 PM

http://sparda3g.tumb...olts-movie-info

My Thoughts.

#4 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 02:22 PM

Soo...Sasuke will be Bolt's father figure...can someone say Piccolo and Gohan...seriously...this is now a cliche...

I guess they know their story went downhill..so now they are trying to push a reset button.."Watch me crappy old man..." Wow he really hates his father,,,scratch what I said earlier, this is a Team Four Star version of of the Piccolo, Gohan and Goku dynamic. Wonder if Sasuke will teach Boruto how to Dodge.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#5 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 02:24 PM

Soo...Sasuke will be Bolt's father figure...can someone say Piccolo and Gohan...seriously...this is now a cliche...

I guess they know their story went downhill..so now they are trying to push a reset button.."Watch me crappy old man..." Wow he really hates his father,,,scratch what I said earlier, this is a Team Four Star version of of the Piccolo, Gohan and Goku dynamic. Wonder if Sasuke will teach Boruto how to Dodge.

i remember predicting that months ago when the bolt movie was announced. lololol 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#6 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 April 2015 - 02:40 PM

I'm not gonna lie I find the poster funny, can't really say I find it disgusting. Here is my theory about this movie, and not really discussing what it'll be out. Unlike The Poster to The Last which really didn't look all that special, I actually kinda like the poster believe it or not.  The other thing I'm asking myself is can this movie be worse than The Last? 

Now here is the thing post the last my faith in the Naruto series has been declining pretty rapidly since The Last came out, but at the sametime I'm pretty curious about where it's going to go similar to how I feel about Part 3 mini-series at the moment.  

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#7 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 02:46 PM

I'm pretty curious about where it's going to go similar to how I feel about Part 3 mini-series at the moment.  

i feel the same way.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#8 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 02:48 PM

Sasuke and Piccolo shouldn't be uttered in the same sentence together. Their personalities are hardly similar once you get past the gruff, standoffish anti-hero persona. Unlike Sasuke, Piccolo was actually wise, loyal, and pragmatic. It would be more appropriate to liken Kakashi with Piccolo. Sasuke is a clear representation of Vegeta with the same impassioned pride in their ancestry, a lack of moral boundaries in their actions (at least until the end of the manga), and an intense rivalry/dislike with the main protagonist. 

#9 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:21 PM

Still trying to understand why his hair is like this.... looks like a marijuana leaf...or a maple leaf... And he doesn't look like Hinata at all.... 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#10 pumyte

pumyte

PumyteH

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:49 PM

Still trying to understand why his hair is like this.... looks like a marijuana leaf...or a maple leaf... And he doesn't look like Hinata at all.... 

I agree :/ I saw Bolt's fanarts with headband and they look much better (actually fixes his leafy hair) than the cannon
pixel_shinachiku_uzumaki_by_pumyteh-dbs3

#11 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 02 April 2015 - 06:04 PM

Even though these kids shouldn't exist, I find myself liking their designs. I especially like how serious Sarada looks.

She definitely would have been the perfect SasuKarin offspring.

Edited by Torxe, 02 April 2015 - 06:05 PM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#12 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 06:19 PM

I agree :/ I saw Bolt's fanarts with headband and they look much better (actually fixes his leafy hair) than the cannon

Yes ! I also saw a loot of excellent fanarts of the new generation ! 

I seriously don't understand what happened in Kishi's mind for him to draw them like this ! 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#13 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 06:59 PM

So. 

They are going to be ninja. I wonder if the story will touch on the fact that the ending left their role in the lurch. I wonder if the fact that the last third of the war arc trashed them repeatedly will be an issue.

I wonder if I will care about any of this crap. 

#14 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:18 PM

Salad's clothes look a little like part 1 Sakura, gives the impression hat Kishi was trying to make her at least a little like Sakura because she is all in all a female Sasuke with Karin style glasses. 

As we see by his words towards his father "watch me crappy old man", we can conifrm that "daddy issues" hinted at chapter 700 will  be a plot point

Burrito also seems to have kind of like the same personality as part 1 Naruto, and this is just such a lame unoriginal way to invoke nostalgia *sigh*. I mean, we see that even the model shonen series like DBZ  didn't used such a lame uncreative method, Gohan is in no way like Goku and this is shown since the first time we see him in the manga/anime

Edited by Nar123, 02 April 2015 - 07:19 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#15 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:28 PM

Still Calling Salad as a Sasuke/Karin/hinata mashup with a few token Sakura traits thrown in there while Burrito is a Sasuke/Naruto Chimera whose daddy issues will be played like an annoying fiddle. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#16 pumyte

pumyte

PumyteH

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 08:50 PM

Salad's clothes look a little like part 1 Sakura, gives the impression hat Kishi was trying to make her at least a little like Sakura because she is all in all a female Sasuke with Karin style glasses. 

As we see by his words towards his father "watch me crappy old man", we can conifrm that "daddy issues" hinted at chapter 700 will  be a plot point
Burrito also seems to have kind of like the same personality as part 1 Naruto, and this is just such a lame unoriginal way to invoke nostalgia *sigh*. I mean, we see that even the model shonen series like DBZ  didn't used such a lame uncreative method, Gohan is in no way like Goku and this is shown since the first time we see him in the manga/anime

But Goten looked like a copy of Goku. The problem is not the personality but why he has it like that. It leads to the repeated story of neglect, that's the main problem.

Edited by pumyte, 02 April 2015 - 08:52 PM.

pixel_shinachiku_uzumaki_by_pumyteh-dbs3

#17 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 08:54 PM

Practially all movies with "The Movie" in the title are trash tbh. :ermm:

ナルサク

#18 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 02 April 2015 - 09:00 PM

But Goten looked like a copy of Goku. The problem is not the personality but why he has it like that. It leads to the repeated story of neglect, that's the main problem.

Goku looks exactly like Bardock as well just want to point that out.

But none the less, movie will probably bust trying to gain its lost fans back and will be a copy of Naruto Part 1.

Dropped.

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 02 April 2015 - 09:00 PM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#19 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 09:19 PM

I don't know where this talk of Sasuke being Bolt's father figure comes from, it just says Sasuke will appear, which means nothing from that persons mouth. Sasuke appeared in The Last as well for like a whole 20 seconds. All this is a rouse to fool SS fans into thinking this movie is all about their pairing and will show the worls how they were really meant to be.

What do I think this movie is about? It's going to be one where both Bolt and Salad come to the realisation that their fathers are not kitten at all, they are just miunderstood and the kids don't understand how hard they are working to give them a decent peaceful life, why do I think this? Because that's the kitten excuse every single kitten manga that has a kitten absent father uses.

I do agree with those who think that the enemy will be part of Uchiha's past, so either Orichimaru, or if they really want to take the kitten route, Karin; because who better, someone who was royally screwed over by one father and is blood related to the other?

It's amazing how giving Naruto that pinecone hair, (which is exactly what Bolt looks like) makes him look like such an evil git, and Sarada's design just looks...crap. He's taken Sasukes way of wearing the headband, and mashed together Sakura's pre-time skip and post timeskip outfits and probably taken Sasuke's colour scheme and got that kitten design.

I like how they are making sure to make it know this early that Kishimoto responsible for original work, script, character design, and chief production supervisor for the film. But soon as the movie is released it will be, 'Oh I just did the designs and suervised and gave idea's they did all the work.'

"Watch me crappy old man!"

Crappy old man....Yup if there is one thing I agree about this whole thing is that he is indeed a crappy old man. Kushina/Minato/Jiraiya must be rolling in her grave that they gave their lives in the hope that Naruto would change the kitten world. In th end all he did was become part of the problem, peace had nothing to do with him, but a common enemy. Why would anyone beleive that Naruto is the child who united the world when he can't even unite his family.

iAnby7W.gif

#20 Aeria7Gloris

Aeria7Gloris

The Sun of Dorne

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, NarSak obviously, Rumiko Takahashi, Tsukasa Hojo, Yu yu Hakusho...

Posted 02 April 2015 - 09:20 PM

Guys, what's that fuss about Sakura Hiden on Tumblr? Sarada isn't Sasuke's kid but some evil clone's? Wtf

1417036351-tumblr-inline-nfkkwyo1ry1rsz5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users