25 replies to this topic

#21 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:47 PM

So I've seen this word thrown around a lot. I was on another forum poiting out the problems I had with the ending in a civil and composed fashion. Of course, the imbecilic NH shipper I was talking to was unable to counter the points I raised (and how could he? the plot holes I cited were irrefutable and plain as day when coupled with specific manga citations). Thus, instead of addressing them, they shifted the discussion to calling me "salty" and "butthurt" that my ship didn't come true. :lmao:

I just gotta know though. Why does being an NS shipper automatically make one "salty?" Is it impossible for there to actually be compelling reasons to dislike the ending? If I went to a restaurant expecting a medium well bacon cheese burger only to be served a dog poop sandwich instead, am I just being "salty" for not accepting the dog poop sandwich? Honestly, it's the lamest cop out response I've ever heard.

To me it's like the word "hater" or the phrase "I know you are, but what am I?"…It was created and used by ingrates who do not posses the necessary skills to show any validity to w.e cause they support and so with there 3rd grade reading skills and mentality they throw that in our face….similar to apes throwing feces. 

#22 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 03:21 AM

Salty? More like p*ssed off.

#23 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 13 January 2015 - 03:35 AM

Im always salty!

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#24 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:42 AM

Im always salty!

NH/SS fans just wanna eat us up because we're salty like corn chips.
The Naruto ending sucks ass and no insults or putdowns will keep me from saying that.

#25 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:52 AM

lol

suck my salty ass NH/SS fans. :fu:

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#26 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:15 AM

lol

suck my salty ass NH/SS fans. :fu:

Lol if I was a guy...
Suck my salty balls.

0 user(s) are reading this topic