Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 25 January 2009 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (narusakuluv @ Jan 3 2009, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Umm...am I the only one who was under the impression that this thread was originally...a joke? Everyone is getting all worked up over such a little thing...love is love, whether the girl is older than the guy or not.

You might be, it's perspective.

#122 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 06:25 PM

Lulz. I've dated girls 1-2 years older than me. Love is love, really.

My old man is 3 years older than my mom, and to say the least... they love each other (even though they fight over the stupidest thing sometimes) sleep.gif"

So NaruSaku, a few months off, its normal.

#123 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 25 January 2009 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jan 25 2009, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lulz. I've dated girls 1-2 years older than me. Love is love, really.

My old man is 3 years older than my mom, and to say the least... they love each other (even though they fight over the stupidest thing sometimes) sleep.gif"

So NaruSaku, a few months off, its normal.

Well, if people had to be the exact age to be considered a normal couple, then not many people would be one...

#124 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ Jan 25 2009, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, if people had to be the exact age to be considered a normal couple, then not many people would be one...

xD

You get my point. tongue.gif

#125 SakuraOwnsYa

SakuraOwnsYa

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:54 PM

Saying age doesn't matter is a joke and merely a dream. Now, in this case, its just 6 months, so no big deal.
But for teenagers, especially when they're female, age does matter. It differs from the person, though.

#126 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 03:29 AM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ Jan 25 2009, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You might be, it's perspective.

I'm almost certain it's not a joke thread. This thread was made over two years ago (Dec. 2006 I believe) by a member who managed to earn himself a temp ban in his first week as a member. I don't think this member has been around for a very long time.

Actually, I'm tempted to close it because nothing new has been said in the two years this thread has been around. It keeps getting revived as new member stumble across it, but it's just the same thing said by different people and has been that way for a long time.

#127 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 January 2009 - 03:43 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Jan 25 2009, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm almost certain it's not a joke thread. This thread was made over two years ago (Dec. 2006 I believe) by a member who managed to earn himself a temp ban in his first week as a member. I don't think this member has been around for a very long time.

Actually, I'm tempted to close it because nothing new has been said in the two years this thread has been around. It keeps getting revived as new member stumble across it, but it's just the same thing said by different people and has been that way for a long time.

Pretty much said there.

It looks like one of those threads that members want to increase their postings. We had the answer 2 years ago and the point of that discussion should be done ever since it was left alone.

Without further a due, the thread is closed.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users