Close
Photo

Who do you think will Hinata end up with?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
54 replies to this topic

Poll: Who do you think will Hinata end up with (except Naruto)? (51 member(s) have cast votes)

Hinata's lover

1. Kiba (36 votes [70.59%])

Percentage of vote: 70.59%

2. Sasuke (3 votes [5.88%])

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

3. Shino (1 votes [1.96%])

Percentage of vote: 1.96%

4. Neji (7 votes [13.73%])

Percentage of vote: 13.73%

5. Others (please specify) (4 votes [7.84%])

Percentage of vote: 7.84%

Vote

#1 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:15 AM

I want you guys to hear your answers.

For me, Kiba is the most suitabe to be with Hinata.

Edited by sakura haruno uzumaki, 20 February 2010 - 05:20 AM.

#2 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:54 AM

I think Kiba seems like the one she would end up with. Don't really see her gettin with anyone else.

#3 yagami hikari

yagami hikari

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:I'm Yagami Hikari of Digimon Adventure & Adventure 02. I'm also a fan of narusaku

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:56 AM

Kiba

My fave Digimon couples --Click here to view--

takari (Takeru & Hikari)
sorato / yamora (Yamato & Sora)
joumi / jyoumi (Jou & Mimi)
kenyako (Ken & Miyako)
jurato (Takato & Juri)
jenruki (Jenrya & Ruki)
takumi (Takuya & Izumi)
chikuto (Ikuto & Chika)

#4 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:59 AM

I think!....No one.

JLHza2T.png

#5 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:32 AM

Kurenai. You know you want it!

#6 xNessNessx

xNessNessx

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku,duh

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:08 AM

Kiba!!

Or Neji *shot*

I actually love all Hinata pairings (except Naruhina)

Such as,SasuHina,GaaHina,SakuHina,InoHina,ShinoHina,TenHina,KakaHina,LeeHina,Chohina,
well you get the idea...>.>

#7 starlite

starlite

H&E's DJ

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:um lots of stuff *whistle*

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:53 AM

*wonders in randomly*
naruto duh!! *shotx3*
but honestly I think Kiba would be awesome lol or shika! *snort* >>
*wonders off*

Shika is still my ichiban!!!

#8 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:47 PM

I have a hard time believing that Hinata could ever think of Kiba as anything more than a friend. I vote Neji and damn the consequences!

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#9 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:52 PM

Neji. In Japan it's not uncommon for cousins to get married, especially since she's in a important clan, she'd most likely be forced to marry him but I could be wrong ^^

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 20 February 2010 - 06:53 PM.

#10 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:17 PM

Well, I don't see her with anyone but I think that the most plausible choice would be Kiba. They spend a lot of time together since they are both in the same team and Kiba seem to care for her ( of course, it not show a lot since both are secondary characters)

Then again, with her family situation, I think that her and Neji could end up married.

Edited by silverserenity, 20 February 2010 - 07:18 PM.

#11 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:34 PM

I've always thought it would be some clan person, like maybe the guy who stayed with her during the Pein fracas. I don't think it'd be Neji, no matter what clan ties they have, because of Neji's whole bucking-the-clan-system thing. If he loved her, then yeah, but for clan duty I'd have to say no.

The other one would be shino because their temperaments would be a good match.

However, I can also see the manga ending without a definite match for her, like all the rest.

#12 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:06 AM

Neji's her cousin...Kiba and Shino are the more likely, and Sasuke...well Sasuke and Hinata had zero contact.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#13 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 21 February 2010 - 02:01 AM

Honesty don't know don't care as long as it isn't Naruto
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#14 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Feb 20 2010, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Honesty don't know don't care as long as it isn't Naruto

I'm with you on that one. a_thumbs.gif However the only candidate I see is Neji. Remember that the Hyuga clan only approve of internal marriage to protect the secrets of the byakugan that's why they don't allow marriage outside of the clan. Hinata is the heiress of the main branch so she will eventually be put to an arrange marriage by her father, he will probably made her marry her cousin. sleep.gif

This is why Naruto will never end up with Hinata. The Hyuga clan won't accept Hinata getting together with him even if they might now that he's the son of the fourth Hokage.

Edited by Gravenimage, 21 February 2010 - 03:58 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#15 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:56 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Feb 21 2010, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Neji's her cousin...Kiba and Shino are the more likely, and Sasuke...well Sasuke and Hinata had zero contact.

No, Neji IS the most likely because your thinking "That's sick!" and etc but not in Japanese culture, there it isn't uncommon for cousins to marry, especially in clans. Just so you know ^^

#16 Lemon rice

Lemon rice

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:I don't really have a lot of interests.<br />Well, I really really have my heart set on the country and culture of Japan.<br />I plan to be an English Teacher their when I get a certain scholarship or degree from college. <br /><br />I have a love for eastern culture in general. <br />I enjoy Anime and Manga and of course, Naruto.<br /><br />I'll update more sometime later-- it's just for now, I'm a little scared to go on so I'll just stop here, ha, ha ^-^<br />

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:33 PM

Well, to be honest I don't expect to see her with anyone.
However, if it were to be confirmed that she would have a significant other, a boyfriend, or whatever I'd want to see her with Kiba.

To me it just seems that he gives more of his heart to Hinata and he's not afraid to let her know he cares for her, nor is he afraid to show her his softer side. He's one of the few people that really believe in her and are patient with her personality.
That makes me think if any couple in Naruto is possible, I'd place my bets on Kibahina smile.gif
もし、自分の患者は、あなたの知識と力をどのように他の人と患者のことを理解する必要があります。
{If you are patient with yourself, you will then have the knowledge and strength to know how to be patient with others.}

#17 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:01 AM

IMO, I think we shall not see her ending up with anyone unless she ends up with Naruto -which I HIGHLY doubt she does-. Simply put, neither she nor her love life are important wnough to merit screentime.

But if she ends up with anyone, maybe it will be Kiba. KibaHina is too similar to NaruHina -irritantingly so-. But Kiba and Hinata ACTUALLY spend time together, are good friends and care for each other. That is more than I can tell about Naruto and Hinata (they don't spend time togehter, they aren't good friends and Naruto cared for her confession not in the slightest).

NejiHina? Maybe, if her clan's laws forbide marriage with outsiders. But we don't know if they do or don't.

SasuHina? Sasuke joining Akatsuki should have killed all SasuKonohaKunoichi pairings. And the last chapters should have efficiently killed all Sasuke couples, period.

ShinoHina? I can actually see it working. They are good friends, they spend time together, they care for each other and above all THEIR PERSONALITIES ARE SIMILAR. But I doubt we see it.

Other people? Perfectly possible. Nowhere it was said she needs getting together with one of the Konoha Twelve.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#18 Lydia

Lydia

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:14 AM

Kiba, definitely, he would seem like the loyal, sensible person that would be good for her.

#19 Devil Keyz

Devil Keyz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 04:24 AM

None, cuz kishi is only endin' naruto witta one-a-pairing.

#20 NaruGirl

NaruGirl

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:32 PM

Erh, well i'd always thought Kiba or something. But the cousin thing for Japanese sounds logic too. And Sasuke, nah. Does he even know she exists? lol rolleyes.gif
NaruSaku isn't just something, it's 100% the best.:3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users