• This topic is locked This topic is locked
134 replies to this topic

#61 {Jade~Rabbit}

{Jade~Rabbit}

Meihua_Plum

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:I love NaruSaku, NejiHina, LeeTen, ChouIno, SasuNaruSaku, SasuNaru, SaiSaku, and crack pairings. =D

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Dec 13 2012, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i don't have a problem with hinata (if she's not used as pairing fodder)
i just have a problem with her healing XD

so really the reasons i'm not watching the episode is

1) lack of sakura/narusaku moments
2) hinata heals
3) i dont really like fillers anyway XD

I hear you loud and clear. I'm waiting for the day she decides to be Lady Hyuuga and not Naruto fangirl. 111193.gif I'm hoping for her. I really am.

I don't the anime period LOL Any moments that show up for NS or any of my other favs, I see the clips whenever they're posted by someone else. biggrin.gif

#62 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

I will just just ignore this s**t. dry.gif Pierrot, you just go kitten your Hinata dolls and go back to the main story darn it!!! rawr.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 December 2012 - 09:18 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#63 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE ({Jade~Rabbit} @ Dec 13 2012, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hear you loud and clear. I'm waiting for the day she decides to be Lady Hyuuga and not Naruto fangirl. 111193.gif I'm hoping for her. I really am.

I don't the anime period LOL Any moments that show up for NS or any of my other favs, I see the clips whenever they're posted by someone else. biggrin.gif

ya know what's sad....i really liked hinata when she was younger.

she seemed like she was trying to prove to others that she wasn't weak.

but...when she got older...it seems like all she thinks about is naruto...naruto....and more naruto..

maybe i just didn't notice when she was younger........

i feel like she had alot of potential to grow outside of "naruto fangirl" but she didn't......and that's sad considering she comes from an awesome clan.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#64 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:31 PM

Studio Pierrot has an obsession with Hinata. They always have to include her in everything and make her stand out from everyone else, despite the fact that she has little relevance in the manga and is one of the weakest of the rookies. They can't help it though. They admitted in one of their omakes that a lot of the people on their animation team are major Hinata fans. I assume that also means that they support NaruHina, which is likely the reason why there's so much NH fanservice in Naruto fillers, (and overly done filler filled NH moments from the cannon in the anime. [/Hinata's confession])
It's almost like they're abusing their power. I can't stand it.

Regarding this episode, what really bothered me about Hinata getting the ability to heal was the fact that Tenten is right behind her bandaging someone. To me, it was like Studio Pierrot was saying, "Yeah, we could have kept to the manga and just let Hinata help the injured by bandaging them like Tenten, but we thought she'd be cooler if she had the exact same abilities as Sakura. That's why we made her the center of attention and stuck Sakura, one of the best medics in Konoha, in the background with Ino." huh.gif

I suppose we should be flattered that they're so jealous of Sakura, they feel the need to make Hinata into her clone. It bothers me though, because it gives off the impression that Hinata's character is on the same level as Sakura's, and we all know that's just not true. Don't let me get started on Naruto's flashback. Only Studio Pierrot would want Hinata to stand out from the rest of the rookies by having "Naruto-kun" remember her during her confession, the biggest asspull episode on their part. At least they also showed that Sakura is significantly important to Naruto, as she had her own panel and was remembered directly after Iruka.

Anyway, I'm not sure how I feel about the filler arc now that all of the rookie teams are involved. The only reason I decided to watch this arc was because I missed seeing Team Seven interaction. Now that all rookie teams are present, it's feeling like overkill.

Edited by Slextrem, 13 December 2012 - 08:32 PM.

#65 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Dec 13 2012, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but...when she got older...it seems like all she thinks about is naruto...naruto....and more naruto..

i feel like she had alot of potential to grow outside of "naruto fangirl" but she didn't......and that's sad considering she comes from an awesome clan.

Even sadder when you consider that she could be a decent and pretty admirable character If something was done about her obsession with Naruto. I'm not saying that to spite her, just stating the truth. If she was more like Sakura; strong and independent, I would care about Hinata much more. Sure, Sakura loves Naruto but she also has a deep character and and doesn't cling To Naruto the way Hinata does. If Hinata would at least stop making Naruto her idol and stop using him as an excuse for her goals in life I'd be a bigger Hinata fan. That said, I believe that Pierrot milks Hinata's character like that because she's the type of Character the Japanese fans like in general. The like moe characters as much as Tsunderes so I hear.

#66 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Dec 13 2012, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I feel the same way, to be honest back when part 1 was still new i started off as a NH fan, but when it got to part 2 I switched and I'm SO glad I did.

#67 {Jade~Rabbit}

{Jade~Rabbit}

Meihua_Plum

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:I love NaruSaku, NejiHina, LeeTen, ChouIno, SasuNaruSaku, SasuNaru, SaiSaku, and crack pairings. =D

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Dec 13 2012, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wholeheartedly agree with you. sad.gif

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Dec 13 2012, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even sadder when you consider that she could be a decent and pretty admirable character If something was done about her obsession with Naruto. I'm not saying that to spite her, just stating the truth. If she was more like Sakura; strong and independent, I would care about Hinata much more. Sure, Sakura loves Naruto but she also has a deep character and and doesn't cling To Naruto the way Hinata does. If Hinata would at least stop making Naruto her idol and stop using him as an excuse for her goals in life I'd be a bigger Hinata fan. That said, I believe that Pierrot milks Hinata's character like that because she's the type of Character the Japanese fans like in general. The like moe characters as much as Tsunderes so I hear.

You're absolutely right. Hinata would be tons better if she would realize that she doesn't need Naruto to be stronger. I believe she just might see that soon. Reason being because I believe that Sakura can get over Sasuke so I believe Hinata can realize that she simply admires him - not in love with him. Jeez, Hinata's character puts so much stress on Naruto as a person it's horrible, like he HAS to be with her - which isn't true. That's why I ship her with someone else because Naruto brings out the fangirl in her and that annoys me to no end. I can't ship SasuSaku for the same reason. Fangirling is not CUTE at all. arg.gif

At least Naruto is human with his love for Sakura... It doesn't define him.

#68 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

I haven't seeing this episode yet, but one thing I can say, that this isn't the first time Hinata displayed Medical skills, she did it in the 2 Shippuden movie and she also did it in the three tail filler arc.
Right now I'm getting the impression that Hinata is not allow to be in the Anime anymore because we NS fans might rage.

Sorry for saying this but we all know studio Pierrot loves her character. Now if this was Kishi removing Sakura to force Hinata in Sakura role, then this should annoy Sakura fans, but not studio Pierrot, These same guys gives NS some very, but very obvious NS fan service?

#69 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

I did get a bit annoyed that they used Hinata's confession scene for Naruto to recall Hinata as well.

Kishi gave them an 'OK' to use that because in the manga its already happened (559). Before the anime pretty much avoided the confession post episode 166.

Btw I saw the screenshots. Didn't Hinata have Naruto's head in her lap? =/

Edited by AzureWaters, 13 December 2012 - 09:12 PM.

#70 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Dec 13 2012, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I haven't seeing this episode yet, but one thing I can say, that this isn't the first time Hinata displayed Medical skills, she did it in the 2 Shippuden movie and she also did it in the three tail filler arc.
Right now I'm getting the impression that Hinata is not allow to be in the Anime anymore because we NS fans might rage.

Sorry for saying this but we all know studio Pierrot loves her character. Now if this was Kishi removing Sakura to force Hinata in Sakura role, then this should annoy Sakura fans, but not studio Pierrot, These same guys gives NS some very, but very obvious NS fan service?

Oh yeah I know that but what I complain about is not that they love her character but because they see fillers as an excuse to throw her way off portrayal and have her do something she isn't meant to do. However, it is filler so I'll just ignore it. I say fillers are just to be enjoyed OR ignored, since we all agree that fillers should not be considered canon anyway. So that is why I say just go back to the main story.

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 December 2012 - 09:20 PM.

#71 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Dec 13 2012, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kishi gave them an 'OK' to use that because in the manga its already happened (559). Before the anime pretty much avoided the confession post episode 166.

Btw I saw the screenshots. Didn't Hinata have Naruto's head in her lap? =/

Lol @ this kitten. Kishi didn't give them OK, its a scene anime team put in for Naruto remember a member of rookies from. No need for Kishi to confirm anything.

I love how Sakura was 2nd to Iruki with an up close of her face. narutos mosy precious people( Sasuke also)

Looks like in her hands. it was pointless scene.

hmm Its nice how Sakura worrying about Naruto with that filler woman.

#72 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:25 PM

Meh I can't let one moment prevent my enjoyment of what has so far been one of the more decent filler arcs. Besides even if its out of nowhere for Hinata to have healing powers shes still only stealing spotlight from one possibly two characters (being Sakura and Ino), in saying that I found her fight against Pain to be 10x more infuriating because there she stole the spotlight of virtually everyone.

If Kakashi and Chouza as well as the other Konoha Jounin could barely fight Pain in no way could Hinata even land a hit on Pain, that they even had that moment is the single best example of just how much Studio Pierrot extends Hinata's usefulness and ignores canon to make her look better. What is she suddenly stronger than Kakashi and up there with Jiraiya and Naruto in Sage Mode in that moment, and some people have justified it by saying well she surprised Pain, no Pain is an S rank Shinobi who fashions himself a god, no way could he be surprised enough for Hinata or anyone around her level to stand as his equal and even hit him a few times.

I think the biggest problem isn't Studio Pierrot's love of Hinata, I have no problem them using her its that they constantly have to find ways to include her and most of the time completely overpower her or underpower the enemy to make it a match. I would wager that Hinata is the weakest member of the Konoha 11 so it makes her moments out of place and out of canon. (I remember the data-books had Ino and Tenten under her but that was a few years ago and to me doesn't take into account every aspect of being a Shinobi, I believe Ino and Tenten have greater will and can perform under pressure, even if they have less chakra or jutsu or abilities - I mean during the war just before Naruto saved Hinata and the Zetsu was lunging at her, she doubled back and tripped, she tripped - sigh).

Wow this became a lot more of a rant than I intended, umm what was I saying - oh enjoyed the episode, good stuff still by far one of the better filler arcs, always enjoy seeing the K-11 together. Healing powers come out of nowhere, far from the worst thing she's ever done.

Edited by neoshadow, 13 December 2012 - 10:26 PM.

#73 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Dec 13 2012, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol @ this kitten. Kishi didn't give them OK, its a scene anime team put in for Naruto remember a member of rookies from. No need for Kishi to confirm anything.

I love how Sakura was 2nd to Iruki with an up close of her face. narutos mosy precious people( Sasuke also)

Looks like in her hands. it was pointless scene.

hmm Its nice how Sakura worrying about Naruto with that filler woman.

Naruto had flashback of confession in manga (atleast the save part), which makes it appropriate for the anime to add it in their episodes.

Anyway its just the anime. No need for anyone to get bent out of shape about it. They give NaruSaku plenty of fanservice- can't have it every episode though.

#74 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

In response to the episode:

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#75 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Dec 13 2012, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^THIS! Just ^THIS
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#76 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

Why can't people ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THIS IS NOT CANON. holy kitten, just treat it almost like a spin off series, jesus h christ you people overreact.

"NH FANSERVICE OMG" it wasn't. it was plain hinata being hinata. Lack of NS moments...... T_T After Naruto is asked why he wanted to become powerful, the images flash and we see iruka then sakura then kakashi. If we were to make the argument that everything that is done is done for a reason, then you could say that Naruto views in order of importance, iruka, then sakura, and regarding the point about minato appearing once again, it could have just been just a flashback that once again strengthens Naruto's resolve.

Hmmm Hinata learnt medical ninjutsu? Welp don't wanna watch that arc anymore. Hmmmm, Naruto says he always will love sakura? Welp, dont wanna watch that arc anymore.

Stop acting like you're NH fans please.

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#77 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Dec 14 2012, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Calling it now, next filler arc Hinata will use super strength.

#78 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Dec 13 2012, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto had flashback of confession in manga (atleast the save part), which makes it appropriate for the anime to add it in their episodes.

Anyway its just the anime. No need for anyone to get bent out of shape about it. They give NaruSaku plenty of fanservice- can't have it every episode though.

facepalm.png Thats my point!

In you're post you made it seem like Kishi personally gave the OK to them mellow.gif witch he did not. so i corrected you.

Hinata is healing witch is out of character and people are pissed so its justified.

#79 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (neoshadow @ Dec 13 2012, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Calling it now, next filler arc Hinata will use super strength.

Inb4 Hinata also yells "SHANNARO!!!!"

#80 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

Don't take fillers seriously, just laugh at how bad Hinata is portrayed.

c1a2d1a877.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users