CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (The Tax-Man @ Apr 7 2012, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I refuse to believe that's a genuine argument. ಠ_ಠ

Tax, I don't think it's meant to be a genuine argument. And if it is... facepalm.png

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#22 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:06 PM

well guys i want to point something about chapter 540 too but don't take me to be NS hater or sakura hater! I love this pairing and want this to happen but

when kishimoto gave the fake confession i got really worried and chapter 540 has took all my hope for NS to happen! I don't think other pairing have higher chances but i am also saying NS have not greater chances than any other pairing

the thing i wanted to point out that results in my losing hope in NS is generally the fake confession and chapter 540

their are 2 ways people see chapter 540

1.(the way most NS see and want to see it including me) that sakura was sad that she used to have a crush on sasuke and was sad by this
2.(the more believable and anti-NS moment) that sakura was sad that the person she loves is not very great like the person giving her the letter assumed but instead had turned evil(this one is definitely more believable by looks of drawing coz if it would have the first thought than kishi must have given a thought of naruto in her mind but no)

this is still not a big problem for me the problem i feel is

1)kishi said in his interview that sakura really loves sasuke(this is really bad for NS)
2) it will now be kind of surprising if sakura choses naruto in the end because of so much fuss kishi had made her go through with sasuke( i mean she still thinks about sasuke with romantic fangirl feelings even after he tried to kill her! that is damn sh*tty)
3) then their was also this fake confession(which was definitely fake because if it would have been a real one she would not have brought up sasuke and not shrugged naruto's hands off when he told her that he hates people who lie to themselves)
4)if sakura do chose naruto in the end i can't see a proper explanation by which it will show that sakura has really come to love naruto after doing fake confession and then kishi made her think of sasuke in chapter 540! if it has to happen i will really need some good explanation because i won't like to accept her to be with naruto in the end after doing fake confession and not showing any romantic feelings towards him lately but showing it towards only sasuke!

This is what i think and i am clearly not saying that SS and NH has more chances than other pairing i am just saying Ns is not on better grounds than SS or NH! For me NH will be worst thing to happen and SS will also be bad whereas NS will be best, but i want to point out that kishi also says himself that he is not so good in romance so e might end up making unworthy and useless pairings like SS and NH!
AFter all he is also the guy being good in action and other stuff gave jiraiya a useless death so their is chances that he messes up the thing in which he is not good at all!!

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#23 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:53 PM

Why do people keep saying Sakura's confession was a lie??? I think Kishi will probably hit his head on a desk every time he hears this. What she said to Naruto (loving him, that he makes her feel safe etc) that was true, and you can tell by her expressions that she was being honest (smiling and blushing). However there
s an extent to whether she was telling the truth completely. I do believe she was being honest when she told Naruto that she doesn't like Sasuke romantically, but having a strong bond to him the same type of bond Naruto has for him is a different story. Chapter 540 I didn't saw it as anti NS but more as anti SS, the important thing is that her expression and the flashback of a coldhearted Sasuke clearly tells that she was thinking of him NEGATIVELY I would worry if she was thinking positively of him but that's not it. But this is all part of adding more drama to the manga, angst is also part of that drama.

People who start losing hope in NS is because Kishi has to remind them again and again who loves who in every single chapter and that's is tiresome. Kishi has shown it dozens of times why is he going to keep wasting panel time for Naruto to think about Sakura regarding his feelings for her, why??? we already know he loves her ever since ch 3. Sakura has already shown it since her subconscious feelings for Naruto in part 1, since the beginning of part 2 and her decision to protect him from Sasuke that resolve through her confession she did it all for him not for Sasuke, yeah we get the picture who she loves the most. If Kishi plans to finally settle any small feelings she might for Sasuke then this arc is perfect for it, but I don't think he will do it he can just troll us like he has always done. They are in the of a war which is hopeless to be adding any romance regarding the pairings, only drama and tension. These people need to calm down and take a breather, the development is done for over 300+ of who is going to be the canon pairing, let Kishi do the finishing touches because I doubt he's the kind of writer to troll when it comes to his pairing of choice or to not make any pairings canon, no he has shown it too obvious who is this pairing and the people of Japan knows which pairing is quite well.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#24 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (lord287 @ Apr 8 2012, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1)kishi said in his interview that sakura really loves sasuke(this is really bad for NS)
2) it will now be kind of surprising if sakura choses naruto in the end because of so much fuss kishi had made her go through with sasuke( i mean she still thinks about sasuke with romantic fangirl feelings even after he tried to kill her! that is damn sh*tty)

1) Where did you hear this? Because I have never heard of that interview before.

2) The bolded. Are you really sure she looks like a fangirl thinking about Sasuke romantically? Really?

Everything about the "fake confession" and chapter 540 has been explained by Gravenimage quite sufficiently so I won't be adding any points because I'll just be repeating.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#25 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

The thing is about 540, is that we really have no concrete evidence to reach a conclusion, and are just running with it in a matter of perspective and subtle evidence. From what we learned later on in the chapters following the confession was that it wasnt really about Sakura stating her feelings for Naruto: it was just a measure done by Sakura to get him settled before she went off to kill Sasuke. The fact of the matter is that there really was no direct or good way of telling him; the confession was what she decided to use. Now, whether it was the truth or not is left up to debate: Naruto said she was lying to herself, she didnt disagree whole heatedly.In summation, it wasnt meant to be a real confession to begin with. The fact that I find the most interesting is that they had time to discuss it afterwards, but they didnt. Who knows.

#26 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (lord287 @ Apr 7 2012, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well guys i want to point something about chapter 540 too but don't take me to be NS hater or sakura hater! I love this pairing and want this to happen but

when kishimoto gave the fake confession i got really worried and chapter 540 has took all my hope for NS to happen! I don't think other pairing have higher chances but i am also saying NS have not greater chances than any other pairing

the thing i wanted to point out that results in my losing hope in NS is generally the fake confession and chapter 540

their are 2 ways people see chapter 540

1.(the way most NS see and want to see it including me) that sakura was sad that she used to have a crush on sasuke and was sad by this
2.(the more believable and anti-NS moment) that sakura was sad that the person she loves is not very great like the person giving her the letter assumed but instead had turned evil(this one is definitely more believable by looks of drawing coz if it would have the first thought than kishi must have given a thought of naruto in her mind but no)

this is still not a big problem for me the problem i feel is

3) then their was also this fake confession(which was definitely fake because if it would have been a real one she would not have brought up sasuke and not shrugged naruto's hands off when he told her that he hates people who lie to themselves)
4)if sakura do chose naruto in the end i can't see a proper explanation by which it will show that sakura has really come to love naruto after doing fake confession and then kishi made her think of sasuke in chapter 540! if it has to happen i will really need some good explanation because i won't like to accept her to be with naruto in the end after doing fake confession and not showing any romantic feelings towards him lately but showing it towards only sasuke!

This is what i think and i am clearly not saying that SS and NH has more chances than other pairing i am just saying Ns is not on better grounds than SS or NH! For me NH will be worst thing to happen and SS will also be bad whereas NS will be best, but i want to point out that kishi also says himself that he is not so good in romance so e might end up making unworthy and useless pairings like SS and NH!
AFter all he is also the guy being good in action and other stuff gave jiraiya a useless death so their is chances that he messes up the thing in which he is not good at all!!

I remember Sakura stating something in the anime assuring her feeling for Sasuke after the confession, she say that she like Sasuke at first sight, it was a silly crush at the beginning, but after she start see Sasuke has a real person that she come to realise and now she really love him, if Kishi did give her something like that or make we believe that Sasuke have some kind of romantic feelings for her then I will just think you do. But it never happen.
So if Kishi really wants to make NaruSaku and still keep readers he need to do it the right way.

After all the NaruSaku development have it was very obvius to reader that NaruSaku was the end game and that cost the NS fans to start celebrating victory, so if he really want to keep reader still guessing what will be a best way to do it other than keeping the girls feeling still alive for the 1st guy they fell for. By Kishi making Naruto state that he loves Sakura or Hinata at this time in the Manga that will kill NH and SS or kill NS 100% because obvios that Naruto been the main character his feelings will come before the girls feelings.
making Sasuke out off the blue state that he loves Sakura will make SS chance a 80.9% only if Naruto show that he doesn't have any feelings for Sakura and no longer wish to win her heart.

Keeping Sakura this way (even when I don't agree with this method) will look a lot better to NS fans when she later choose Naruto over a good Sasuke, that will shatter the wall of denial Naruto has and make it clear to all reader who doubt that Naruto is the one she love and not her 2nd prize, but for the meantime he need to keep reader stick to his Manga until the end, plus keep them guessing. Naruto have a lot of reason to like Hinata but he haven't, so it will be very clear that he is only with her because he could not get Sakura, but NH doesn't care as long that it happen.

Honestly by now I'm pretty sure that Sakura has deeper feelings for Naruto than what she hever have for Sasuke, I'm pretty sure that she will choose Naruto sorry she already did that she just not considering or deep her feelings for him are.

Did you ever hear about the bandit love? I get to know her when she was with him, she was intimate with me and very passion about it when she was still with him also she was still been with him and she have the greates fun of her life with me, what will not stop me from believing that one day she will do the same thing to me... I will never believe that she really loves me.

I will never believe her = Naruto and Sakura relationship, Naruto knows or deep her feeling for Sasuke was and he still think that way even when she confess to him the wall off deiail never allow him to believe that she may like him, but need her to prove it, he believes that even when he is with her she will always love Sasuke that how Naruto denial, his behavior with Sasuke is a pretty good example of what I'm trying to say.

So in the end she need to be honest with her self and show her true feelings for Naruto with a good Sasuke. is Sasuke is not around he will never believe her, there is also the fact that Naruto say that he will be honest with her her about his feeling wend he bring back Sasuke, trust me on this Sakura will be the one looking for Naruto to be honest with her feeling and for to be honest with his feelings for her.

Think about this, has Sakura never question her true feeling for the two boys? Kishi only stated that she likes Sasuke not that her feeling for Naruto was a lie and that she has zero feelings for him, so how can SS have more chances than NS when we see how deep Naruto and Sakura feels about each other and she we see that Sakura may care about Sasuke mostly because of Naruto but Sasuke doesn't give a rant about her.

Edited by donjoseph19, 07 April 2012 - 08:40 PM.

#27 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Apr 7 2012, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1) Where did you hear this? Because I have never heard of that interview before.

2) The bolded. Are you really sure she looks like a fangirl thinking about Sasuke romantically? Really?

Everything about the "fake confession" and chapter 540 has been explained by Gravenimage quite sufficiently so I won't be adding any points because I'll just be repeating.

Kishimoto didn't say the word love but Sakura's feelings for Sasuke were implied by him but it didn't feel like it was in a positive way. Here's what Kishimoto said:

"As for Sakura... Sasuke... what about Sasuke? Naruto is close and she worries about Naruto as well, but as expected, she for.. Sasuke"

He makes it sound like Sakura is stuck in a bad place because of her feelings for Sasuke. Kishimoto acknowledges she has developed closeness with Naruto but at the same time admits even if it brings her grieve her bond with Sasuke is not something that will or should break so easily. The same goes to with Naruto's own bond with Sasuke.

I think Kishimoto understands that Sakura's feelings for Sasuke is something that she must change about herself but Kishi really wants her to work at it, even if that road is very difficult.

#28 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 7 2012, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Sasuke is going to find love in his life, then he has to choose a girl. In my opinion, Sakura is not going to be a choice, and I'm sure Ino won't either, so who's left? Karin is too much a fan girl, and that only leaves Hinata... SasuHina or Sasuke forever alone.. deal with it. happy.gif

"...then he has to choose a girl."
No, he doesn't.

"In my opinion, Sakura is not going to be a choice,"
Why?

"and I'm sure Ino won't either,"
Again, why?

"so who's left?"
TenTen, Karui, Sai, Kiba, any other character that isn't one of the "main" females around his age?

"Karin is too much of a fan girl,"
No, she was a fangirl. She's currently (if still alive) a girl that's more aware of what kind of person he's become and what he's capable of. If she ended up with Sasuke, I imagine it'd be after a long period of serious reflection on where they stand with each other.

"and that only leaves Hinata..."
No, it doesn't.

"SasuHina or Sasuke forever alone.."
So you'd pair them off just because you believe that 1) Sasuke would have to find romance with a girl specifically, and 2) that Hinata would be the only girl left "available" for him? What about their dynamics based on canon characteristics and interaction? What about considering Hinata in this pair, and the fact that even if she was the "only one left" she might not want anything to do with Sasuke romantically?

"deal with it. happy.gif"
No.

#29 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Apr 7 2012, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No.

I love you Kushina. <3333333

Seriously though. She's right. The arguments presented are rather lackluster. In fact Sasuke would end up with Ino before Hinata, and that's saying something considering I think ChoIno is the end game pairing for that road.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#30 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

But didnt Karin say she was gunna find her beloved Sasuke-kun?

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#31 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Apr 7 2012, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But didnt Karin say she was gunna find her beloved Sasuke-kun?

When did she say that? Wasn't the last time we heard from her when she was interrogated by the Konoha peeps? The last time we saw her mentioned was in 579, and it was just in passing to let us/Sasuke know that she was an Uzumaki and is quite likely dead (if Kabuto's "after I studied her body" line is anything to go by).
http://eatmanga.com/...p;size=original

#32 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Apr 7 2012, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"...then he has to choose a girl."
No, he doesn't.

"In my opinion, Sakura is not going to be a choice,"
Why?

"and I'm sure Ino won't either,"
Again, why?

"so who's left?"
TenTen, Karui, Sai, Kiba, any other character that isn't one of the "main" females around his age?

"Karin is too much of a fan girl,"
No, she was a fangirl. She's currently (if still alive) a girl that's more aware of what kind of person he's become and what he's capable of. If she ended up with Sasuke, I imagine it'd be after a long period of serious reflection on where they stand with each other.

"and that only leaves Hinata..."
No, it doesn't.

"SasuHina or Sasuke forever alone.."
So you'd pair them off just because you believe that 1) Sasuke would have to find romance with a girl specifically, and 2) that Hinata would be the only girl left "available" for him? What about their dynamics based on canon characteristics and interaction? What about considering Hinata in this pair, and the fact that even if she was the "only one left" she might not want anything to do with Sasuke romantically?

No.

That's why I gave him the forever alone option.

Sakura gets Naruto.

Ino loves Sai.

The other characters are not in the "pairing" theme.. I mean come on.. Tenten.. she is never ever in this show.

Have you seen Karin in the cell? The manga shows her still loving Sasuke to no limit.

As stated before, Hinata is the only girl left in the pool of relations

If Hinata does not want anything with Sasuke, so be it, but I like to joke around with SasuHina, saying that Sasuke will be redeemed and fall in love with Hinata. Then Naruto and Sakura will help them get together. That's all. happy.gif

@Greed: Yeah, Ino has so many possibilities, it's just that I don't think she will change her mind on who she loves anymore... Sai is there, and he is the type who should get a wife.. just for the LOLs.. biggrin.gif If I had to choose though, I would so pick ShikaIno. a_thumbs.gif

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 07 April 2012 - 08:49 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#33 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Apr 7 2012, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
is quite likely dead (if Kabuto's "after I studied her body" line is anything to go by).

I took that line to mean that Kabuto studied her body and abilities when she still worked for Orochimaru. Not that she's dead.

#34 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:48 PM

I'm resposting something I began on the old debate thread, just before it went dark. But I'd still like to discuss it.

I tried to reword it outside of the original reply to ciardha's but it got too convoluted. So, I reposted it all below. In a nutshell, I have a problem with the Naruto-understands-Sakura's-feelings-at-the-confession arguments. Because I don't think he does. At all. Not even a little bit.

I think the whole "I hate people who lie to themselves" thing wasn't about Sakura's feelings, but more about Naruto not wanting to let go and change.

Anyway, see below and tell me what you think! smile.gif

>>QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 4 2012, 01:09 AM)
>>Naruto had her say it a second time at the start of chapter 469. Actually she said it more than twice in that encounter. (469-70)

>>No, I'm sure Naruto got it that Sakura is in love with him during that encounter. He seemed to be perfectly able to accept that Sakura could be in love with himself as well as Sasuke. It was Sakura's firm belief that she had rid herself of any feelings for Sasuke whatsoever, that Naruto was telling her that she was lying to herself about.

See, this is my problem with this argument. And it's not just here, in response to your single post. I see this brought up all the time about the confession, and it always leaves me scratching my head. Because I just don't see it that way.

So, I have a problem accepting that Naruto was more in tune with Sakura's real feelings, so much so that he could intuit all these things:

Sakura's lying to herself
Sakura's lying to me
Sakura still love's Sasuke
Sakura loves him and me, and I see the clear delineation between the two.

Naruto couldn't see the truth about Sasuke! How then could he suddenly see everything so clearly with Sakura?!

People have said 'he was only seeing what he wanted to see with sasuke, but he's so much closer to sakura and he knows her so well. that's how he knows what she's thinking…'

But if his bond with Sasuke is deeper (and it is, it's the driving force in Naruto's life), and he is capable of distorting and denying the truth, then isn't he more likely to do it with Sakura? After all, isn't Sakura's love of Sasuke part of the Team 7 picture he clings to so fervently.

All this blame is heaped on Sakura, but there is no confirmation of her true feelings towards Sasuke. Only towards Naruto. She may have let go of Sasuke years ago. But the one we are shown still clinging to the past, the one with the image of the shattered picture of Team 7, the one who hyperventilates because he can't handle the truth is Naruto!

The blame of deception is resoundingly heaped on Sakura. But I think it's wrong. I think she went there out of love to protect Naruto, knowing that at least one of their team was going to die. So the path ahead of her was death and/or Naruto's hatred.

But I don't think she lied to him. I think she withheld the truth about the timing. She wouldn't answer "why now" when he asked. But she gave him everything else. And when he challenged her, she stuck to her guns. She knew she was telling the truth, that's why she told him he didn't know what she was thinking. Someone who was lying would have come up with another lie.)

>>QUOTE
>>Naruto also sure looked to be accepting that Sakura is in love with him now when Sai confronted Naruto about that in 474, he just insisted on Sakura's feelings about Sasuke- that he had observed when she was 12. Note the difference in his mental image of Sakura during that conversation- when Sai talks about Sakura's feelings Naruto, he sees Sakura as she is now. When Naruto speaks insistently of Sakura's feelings for Sasuke, Naruto sees Sakura as her 12 year old self, he doesn't even see her as she was at 13 when he made the Promise of a Lifetime to her. And note Sai's firm words made that 12 year Sasuke fangirl Sakura mental image shatter in Naruto's head. That's as significant as Sakura seeing 12 year old Sasuke in her head when she freezes up, not being able to stab Sasuke in the back. those past images point to memories of emotional bonds. While when Sakura thinks of Sasuke now it makes her feel ashamed of herself and sick that she failed in removing any trace of those emotional bonds to Sasuke.

>>Naruto and Sakura's interactions immediately after his rescue of her from Sasuke have a vibe of mutual intimacy between them. And Naruto's mental image of Sakura when he thinks of introducing her and the rest of his age peers to his mother reinforces he's aware of her feelings for him.

>>The confession, as fumbling as it was, did achieve two things Sakura wanted it to- to free Naruto from that wall he had made around doing anything to show his feelings for Sakura, and to let him know she loves him too. That tends to point to Naruto finally making a move in part 2, and Sakura responding positively. (like the vibe we saw between them when he rescued her from Sasuke.) The long awaited Naruto finally kissing Sakura's forehead scene is a definite possibility...

I agree completely with the rest of your post, Ciardha.

I just don't think Naruto was even thinking about the veracity of Sakura's confession while she was talking to him.

Sakura was pouring her heart out, and I think Naruto had mentally raced on ahead to the changes that accepting that love would make.

So when he says "I hate people who lie to themselves," he in fact was the only one still lying himself. Everyone else had moved on to this bitter new reality.

I think the acceptance of her feelings comes when he rescues her. Her surprise and his physical closeness would all be nice indicators if we didn't have the bang-over-the-head scene of Sasuke in the same strange pose as Madara had all those years ago when Minato rescued Naruto as an infant. It goes to show, unequivocally, that Sakura is Naruto's most precious person, and he knows it now. To compare the love of a parent for a child to his rescuing of Sakura is a bigger, weightier declaration than a simple "I love you" in front of their peers.

Edited by tricksie, 07 April 2012 - 08:52 PM.

#35 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 7 2012, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's why I gave him the forever alone option.

Ino loves Sai.

The other characters are not in the "pairing" theme.. I mean come on.. Tenten.. she is never ever in this show.

Have you seen Karin in the cell? The manga shows her still loving Sasuke to no limit.

As stated before, Hinata is the only girl left in the pool of relations

If Hinata does not want anything with Sasuke, so be it, but I like to joke around with SasuHina, saying that Sasuke will be redeemed and fall in love with Hinata. Then Naruto and Sakura will help them get together. That's all. happy.gif

"That's why I gave him the forever alone option."
You gave him the option of being forever alone, or romantically involved with a girl. I'm saying he doesn't have to be involved with a girl because being involved with a boy is an option as well.

"Ino loves Sai."
lmao No, I really don't think she does. I think Ino finds him attractive and wanted him to find her attractive too, but has no special feelings for him beyond that.

"The other characters are not in the "pairing" theme... I mean come on.. Tenten.. she is never ever in this show."
So that suddenly means she doesn't exist at all as a female character? I'm pointing out that you argument of Hinata being "the last one left" is bunk; there are plenty of characters left, but you're limiting it to only four: Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and Karin.

"Have you seen Karin in the cell? The manga shows her still loving Sasuke to no limit."
I'm really not sure what you're talking about. Wanna link me to this scene you're describing? If it happens at all before Sasuke's attempt to kill her and her subsequent "Well screw him then" moments, though, then don't bother--anything before that is now fairly moot.

As stated before, Hinata is the only girl left in the pool of relations."
Then my question is this, I suppose: what makes you so sure that 1) Sasuke will end up with anyone, let alone a girl, at all; and 2) that it has to be a female we've already met and gotten to know? What about the possibility of him ending up with some random character in an epilogue of sorts?

"If Hinata does not want anything with Sasuke, so be it, but I like to joke around with SasuHina, saying that Sasuke will be redeemed and fall in love with Hinata. Then Naruto and Sakura will help them get together. That's all. happy.gif"
...if it's a joke then why bring it into a debate thread and not clearly state that it's a joke? Before you sounded cocky enough to be somewhat serious; now it just sounds like a stepping-stone pairing for NaruSaku that you're ok with. A "pair the spares" with a really limited pool of spares. =/

@Greed-- Ah, s'pose that could be true. Suigetsu was sprung from a lab, so for all we know Karin was checked out before/while she was working for Orochimaru.

#36 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 7 2012, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ino loves Sai.

@Greed: Yeah, Ino has so many possibilities, it's just that I don't think she will change her mind on who she loves anymore... Sai is there, and he is the type who should get a wife.. just for the LOLs.. biggrin.gif If I had to choose though, I would so pick ShikaIno. a_thumbs.gif

When did Ino ever say she loved Sai? That was a comical moment in the manga. One comical moment.

And if anyone in this manga is gay, Sai would definitely have to be a candidate, though honestly I truly believe he's asexual. On top of that ShikaIno? I think Shikamaru would enjoy the company of Temari much more.

@Kushina - Though that could be entirely speculation on my part. I just thought Kabuto hasn't really moved much since this whole war began, not to mention that I doubt Kishi would kill of Karin and Team Taka (no matter how useless they are) behind closed doors.

#37 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Apr 7 2012, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"That's why I gave him the forever alone option."
You gave him the option of being forever alone, or romantically involved with a girl. I'm saying he doesn't have to be involved with a girl because being involved with a boy is an option as well.

"Ino loves Sai."
lmao No, I really don't think she does. I think Ino finds him attractive and wanted him to find her attractive too, but has no special feelings for him beyond that.

"The other characters are not in the "pairing" theme... I mean come on.. Tenten.. she is never ever in this show."
So that suddenly means she doesn't exist at all as a female character? I'm pointing out that you argument of Hinata being "the last one left" is bunk; there are plenty of characters left, but you're limiting it to only four: Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and Karin.

"Have you seen Karin in the cell? The manga shows her still loving Sasuke to no limit."
I'm really not sure what you're talking about. Wanna link me to this scene you're describing? If it happens at all before Sasuke's attempt to kill her and her subsequent "Well screw him then" moments, though, then don't bother--anything before that is now fairly moot.

As stated before, Hinata is the only girl left in the pool of relations."
Then my question is this, I suppose: what makes you so sure that 1) Sasuke will end up with anyone, let alone a girl, at all; and 2) that it has to be a female we've already met and gotten to know? What about the possibility of him ending up with some random character in an epilogue of sorts?

"If Hinata does not want anything with Sasuke, so be it, but I like to joke around with SasuHina, saying that Sasuke will be redeemed and fall in love with Hinata. Then Naruto and Sakura will help them get together. That's all. happy.gif"
...if it's a joke then why bring it into a debate thread and not clearly state that it's a joke? Before you sounded cocky enough to be somewhat serious; now it just sounds like a stepping-stone pairing for NaruSaku that you're ok with. A "pair the spares" with a really limited pool of spares. =/

@Greed-- Ah, s'pose that could be true. Suigetsu was sprung from a lab, so for all we know Karin was checked out before/while she was working for Orochimaru.

Sasuke with a guy in the end.. I see your also joking around, thought this was a debate thread.. dry.gif

Okay, and I'll believe there may be more to come with InoSai

It's true that another character can pop in, but I mean, we are at the ending here... and as for the other girls, I'll say it again... they are not in the relationship pool. By this I mean, Kishimoto doesn't make his show entirely for pairing, and as we all know, he only uses a specific amount of characters for pairings, and the ones your trying to list are not in there.

Here is your proof: http://www.narutobas...anga/Naruto/574

Your acting like I can't say why I like SasuHina if it's a possibility.

Main pairing pool- Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Hinata, Karin <---- other than these 5, I doubt Kishi will really take any time to develop any other pairings, remember, this is Naruto, not Twilight.

I'm also not stating that SasuIno isn't possible, just less likely due to the fact that Ino is also suppose to mature like Sakura, and seeing as how Sasuke doesn't deserve anybody then, how would SasuIno happen? And before you say "well same applies to NaruHina", let me remind you I told you I believed Naruto and Sakura would help Sasuke get Hinata.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#38 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:23 PM

@Greed: If I'm not mistakeing the last time Karin appeared was the same chapter where Sasuke first saw Itachi, plus when we saw Karin she was in Konoha, I don't think Kabuto is capable of getting to Konoha, examining Karin's body and making it back to the same place he was before Itachi and Sasuke got there.

Correction: it happed the Chapter before Sasuke saw Itachi.

Edited by Jake, 07 April 2012 - 09:26 PM.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#39 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:26 PM

I don't think there will ever be a SasuHina pairing, that's worse that a crack pairing.
FF.net shows ChoIno I don't see that eather, Ino as shown feeling towars Sasuke, and flirt interest in Sai and Naruto lately.

SasuKarin is a payring tthat I hate just like SS, but Kishi bring back tak have me thinking a lot. Jogo stated that he can't allow Sasuke to die his bond reminds him off he one he have with Kimimaro and suigetsu is also very loyal to Sasuke.
So I really think Sasuke may be redeeme, but he will go back with Hawks, it looks much more realistic than to think that returns to Konoha his conscience might not allow him to return unless Kishi says that Itachi never killed his clan it was Tobi-Madara you never know.
but is that never happen he will make up with Karin she did say screw Sasuke at one point so he will need to work his way back to her.

Now if kishi never brought back Taka-Hawks then I will never think that way only way this may change if they die. Sasuke have a bond with team 7 but team hawks was a group Sasuke created that at one point there were very important to him.

#40 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:38 PM

Sorry Youngling, but really. If you think that SasuHina has a possibility of happening, a valid, large possibility of happening, and that it isn't just a crack pairing, then you're being hypocritical. SasuHina has less development than even NaruHina, and that pairing is lacking significantly in the development department.

By the way, if you look at the page(s) after that little Karin "fangirl" scene, you'd notice that she was putting on a facade in order to make it seem like she wasn't thinking straight so that she could have more of a possibility of escaping:
There ya go

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 07 April 2012 - 09:47 PM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users