#21 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Sep 2 2009, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, for one thing, you said it was a 'legend' Cloud. Madara and Kakashi also admit that the tale of Rikudou is a myth, the question is now, which has a basis of truth??

Certainly not Madara, he made the Uchiha story go screwy with Sasuke's mind. And he's definitely leaving out huge gaping holes in this week's chapter.

#22 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Sep 2 2009, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Certainly not Madara, he made the Uchiha story go screwy with Sasuke's mind. And he's definitely leaving out huge gaping holes in this week's chapter.

True, can't really trust Madara to say ANYTHING truthful at this point....

#23 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:58 PM

"Sasuke's Sharingan brings all the Madara's to the yard... and they're like... it's better than yours."

*kills the singer*

Edited by Cloud, 02 September 2009 - 07:59 PM.

#24 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 08:04 PM

@Cloud I thought the old man who split himself was the source of the rinnegan, he was both body and mind together and so it was said the rinnegan was body and mind.

#25 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 08:09 PM

Shame im sleeping round a mates tommorrow untill friday, I'll have to read it friday night instead..

#26 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Sep 2 2009, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Cloud I thought the old man who split himself was the source of the rinnegan, he was both body and mind together and so it was said the rinnegan was body and mind.

kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Thank you, Soupy. REERRY.

#27 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Sep 2 2009, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Sasuke's Sharingan brings all the Madara's to the yard... and they're like... it's better than yours."

*kills the singer*

Not that song! th_twitchsmile.gif Anything but that song! wallbash.gif

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#28 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:40 PM

Madara is a lulzy villain. Not sure if I should take him as a serious end story bad guy or what.

#29 RasenHolder

RasenHolder

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:44 PM

omg... Is that the sharingan on naruto I see!!!! O_O!!!!! on part 1 picture9 or 6 I think on the bottom left hand corner LOOK CLOSE ROFL OMG biggrin.gif SHARINGAN?! rawr.gif and Im sure there will be narusaku to come pretty soon. narusaku.gif I say by christmas narusaku will hit cannon infact I reacon it'll be either in october or september where its finally reached canon I hope that hinata dont get in the way though. :bunny: kruemelmonsteryn0.gif :bunny:
You gave me the wing's to fly.

NaruSaku.. <33

I'll bring you back.. Sasukeits a promise Of a life time..

CREDIT: zKrXita on deviantart for the amazing Gif images =]

#30 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 03 September 2009 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Sep 2 2009, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Madara is a lulzy villain. Not sure if I should take him as a serious end story bad guy or what.

Well i see him as the final villian mainly due to his superior strength and evil intentions. Sasuke is to weak minded and malleable to be the final villan, so Madara is one of the only final villians left, unless kishimoto pulls an even bigger villan out of nowhere, which is unlikely.

As for the spoilers, The chapter looks good, but all this Sharingan haxs being used by our two villans is getting rather annoying lately. Overall, i think this will be a good chapter, but i won't be sure untill it actually comes out. :/

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#31 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (Sora no Senshi @ Sep 2 2009, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well i see him as the final villian mainly due to his superior strength and evil intentions. Sasuke is to weak minded and malleable to be the final villan, so Madara is one of the only final villians left, unless kishimoto pulls an even bigger villan out of nowhere, which is unlikely.

As for the spoilers, The chapter looks good, but all this Sharingan haxs being used by our two villans is getting rather annoying lately. Overall, i think this will be a good chapter, but i won't be sure untill it actually comes out. :/

Why Madara and not Kabutorochimaru? I think the later is more likely to be the final villain, personally.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#32 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 03 September 2009 - 02:19 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ Sep 2 2009, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why Madara and not Kabutorochimaru? I think the later is more likely to be the final villain, personally.

Well Kabuto/Orochimaru has sort of fallen out of the Naruverse. He hasnt been seen since the Sasuke vs. Deidara fight and wether kshimoto is going to even mention him again is uncertain IMO.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#33 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 02:27 AM

QUOTE (Sora no Senshi @ Sep 2 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well Kabuto/Orochimaru has sort of fallen out of the Naruverse. He hasnt been seen since the Sasuke vs. Deidara fight and wether kshimoto is going to even mention him again is uncertain IMO.

Which is exactly why I think he'll wind up as the final villain -- all the others (Danzo, Madara, and Sasuke) are being dealt with right now, so he'll be the only one left.

Edited by desaix, 03 September 2009 - 02:28 AM.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#34 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ Sep 2 2009, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which is exactly why I think he'll wind up as the final villain -- all the others (Danzo, Madara, and Sasuke) are being dealt with right now, so he'll be the only one left.

I really don't know anymore. We haven't seen him in so long that we more or less don't exactly know what he's doing or if he even has a plan. After going off on all these other plots with characters far stronger than he ever was it'd seem kind of ridiculous for him to suddenly pop up and be all "HAI GUIZ IMMA TAEK OVER NOW".
bd5.jpg

#35 LadyIris

LadyIris

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 03:33 AM

Didn't Itachi give Naruto power? So the power Itachi gave Naruto would be the one of the elder brother. Since Naruto "represents" the younger brother, he can be... um... "whole"? wow.gif

#36 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 03:43 AM

Older brother gets power younger gets love? Who here thinks they both got screwed here? So the one with the power lacks the love and compassion to lead, yet the one with love need to work hard to achieve the power levels to defeat the other...that's so messed up.

This is probably going to drive the SasuNaru Yaoi community in a frenzy, no doubt make it out to be some sort of ninja style Romeo and Juleit story.

I definitely think Madara is the final villain, he's the ultimate villain, he's smart, coniving, powerful, underestimated, and largely an unknown factor. We have no idea what his true strength really is, what his powers are with the exception of the time space jutsu he uses to make a fool out of everyone. We've seen Orichimaru's power and we know both Naruto and Sasuke are capable of beating him, but with Madara they both look like weaklings next to him.

Edited by harry4e, 03 September 2009 - 03:44 AM.

iAnby7W.gif

#37 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 04:37 AM

I don't think Rikudou is a myth because Jiraiya brought it up to Negato when he was J man's apprentice. Who is to say that Kakashi was the one who was miss informed, after all the Senju's could of lied to the people of Konoha to hide their past in order to better protect the citizens. I just don't think that Madara is lieing this time, I also think it's the other way around were the Hyuuga's were some of the Uchiha children who didn't carry the full blood of a Uchiha and possessed a weaker Dousjutsu "Byakugan". It just doesn't make sense the way Kakashi states it being Uchiha's with their more powerful Sharnigan being decedents from the Hyuuga who have a weaker Dousjutsu to begin with.

#38 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 04:59 AM

Have we seen Tobi do anything powerful, other than phase/teleport (and mind controlling Kyuubi)? We know that in old times, Madara was powerful. I'm wondering if that is still true. Maybe he has only survived this long in spirit, and not the flesh.

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Sep 2 2009, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It just doesn't make sense the way Kakashi states it being Uchiha's with their more powerful Sharnigan being decedents from the Hyuuga who have a weaker Dousjutsu to begin with.

I'm not trying to understand the mythology/history, as it is making my head hurt. huh.gif But one theme of the manga is the younger generation surpassing the older generation. As such, it would be reasonable for the descendants of the Hyuuga to be stronger.

Edited by RedDelicious, 03 September 2009 - 05:02 AM.

#39 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 05:02 AM

The Hyuuga clan were one of the founding noble families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be the ancestors of the Uchiha clan who possess the bloodline of the Sharingan eye.

O RLY? So the Hyuuga who have near 360 degree vision and can see the chakra system in a human are way inferior to a bunch of ninja with hax eyes.

#40 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 03 September 2009 - 05:10 AM

I agree, that they could have altered the clans history in order to say their clan is better. The Sharnigan is it that powerful thought, is the question? The Byakugan is more powerful, because it lets you see 360 degrees with one weakness when the Sharnigan has a weakness imo It makes you go blind. When the Byakugan doesn't.

The Byakugan ialso actives at birth when the Sharnigan doesn't

The Sharingan consumes the user's chakra while active, the chakra levels that the user must exert is so insignificant that they can keep it active constantly. However, when a Sharingan is transplanted to a non-Uchiha, the chakra drain is significant.

Just like the Sharingan, the Byakugan can also be transplanted into another person, as Ao of Kirigakure did so. Transplanted Byakugan eyes can be activated and deactivated at the user's will, unlike the Sharingan which is always active. So I say the Byakugan is the strongest imo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users