• This topic is locked This topic is locked
165 replies to this topic

#21 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:26 AM

QUOTE (Rix the Very Affectionate Lego&# @ Jul 31 2009, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bet the NaruSaku fans are happy

\

#22 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:30 AM

Everyone's talking about Danzou's "plan" yet you all forget one thing Sasuke is at the Kage summit and he is there to kill Danzou.

uc.png

#23 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:32 AM

Geez, Sai... has he ever raised his voice like that? Felt a little bad for Sakura, but this will be good for her, as well as Naruto.
I don't think she's realized her feelings for Naruto just yet, but this is most likely the beginning. The next time they see each other can't come soon enough. 111193.gif

I don't think this village alliance thing is going to go through. Rai and Tsuchi don't seem thrilled about it, with the former suspicious of Danzou. Even if the two are convinced to go along with it, Madara knows that this meeting is taking place... and has likely taken measures to prevent something like that from happening. I'm really curious to see what kind of impact Sasuke and Naruto will have on the whole thing.

#24 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:32 AM

QUOTE (FullmetalNinjaED @ Jul 31 2009, 02:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everyone's talking about Danzou's "plan" yet you all forget one thing Sasuke is at the Kage summit and he is there to kill Danzou.

I'm not sure Sasuke will kill Danzou now because once that "Sharingan" comes along... dry.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#25 lolaMarie

lolaMarie

M.Phelp's fangirl

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:37 AM

Sakura should not be guilted into anything, most definitely not into loving someone. I think she is crying because she realizes Naruto felt the same pain she did, and that she was a big part of it. She is no stranger to heart break, and finding out you caused someone you care about to feel that way could push anyone to tears. Thank god for friends like Sai : tare you down so you could build yourself back up!

#26 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:43 AM

QUOTE (lolaMarie @ Jul 31 2009, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura should not be guilted into anything, most definitely not into loving someone. I think she is crying because she realizes Naruto felt the same pain she did, and that she was a big part of it. She is no stranger to heart break, and finding out you caused someone you care about to feel that way could push anyone to tears. Thank god for friends like Sai : tare you down so you could build yourself back up!

Sakura's not being guilted into loving Naruto, she's feeling guilty for all the s**t she's put him through Sai only told her that Naruto loved her he didn't force ANYTHING on her.

uc.png

#27 Chii

Chii

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:narusaku |D<br /><br />and some other stuff pfff... but narusaku is the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS &gt;D

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:03 AM

EEGADS.

This chapter was so awesome. I love that Gaara is blunt enough to just speak his mind like that, and has a quick enough wit that it makes me giggle. Even the old rock kage was like 'ohoho cheeky brat!' Pfff, cheeky indeed.

Oh yeah, and Sai confessing for Naruto derhurhur. Well, at least it was Sai doing it on behalf of Naru, because that pattern with the whole face to face confession = doom, might be different in this case. Though NaruSaku is a different pairing to begin with because it has so much development. :| Anyway, overall I think it's a good thing, because at least (hopefully) we'll get some clearance on this crazy team7 romance. -headdesk-

but i GLEED hxc at any rate |D Naruto loves Sakura. Yaaaaay~

One more thing, Danzou being supreme ruler does not equal happy for me. A decision hasn't been made yet, has it? Cos clearly the Raikage and the Tsuchikage are not impressed with that. Nor am I. >:I
-tebayo mofo

#28 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:17 AM

QUOTE (Rix the Very Affectionate Lego&# @ Jul 31 2009, 02:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bet the NaruSaku fans are happy

Nonsense! I for one am outraged for reasons I will be certain to tell you about once I figure out what they are! I will not stand for this nonsense! I WILL TAKE NO PRISONERS! NO RETREAT AND NO SURRENDER! rawr.gif

... Wait, what was I angry about?

Sakura should not be guilted into anything, most definitely not into loving someone.

Uhh, perhaps it's just me, but I'm pretty sure it's not possible to be guilted into loving someone. Guilt tripped into staying with someone you don't want to? Maybe. Guilted into doing something for someone? Sure, why not. Guilted into loving someone? Probably not.

Edited by dl316bh, 31 July 2009 - 07:21 AM.

bd5.jpg

#29 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:40 AM

Binktopia's Scanlation:

Naruto 458

Even Binktopia (who is more reliable than SleepyFans) has Sai using the word "love" so it looks like that's what he really said.

Edit Note: Sorry for anyone that clicked before I edited the link I accidently typed 457 not 458. Its fixed now. tongue.gif

Edited by FullmetalNinjaED, 31 July 2009 - 08:44 AM.

uc.png

#30 NaruSaku93

NaruSaku93

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:19 AM

thanks for the link, ur a lifesaver! happy.gif

#31 EarthBorn

EarthBorn

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:&gt;Science! and the Tech stuff. <br />&gt;Music (I do the Guitar, occasional Keyboard and Lyrics writing for a school band I'm a part of)<br />&gt;Writing<br />&gt;Gaming <br />&gt;One thousand other stuff...

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:07 AM

An interesting chapter there.

I wonder how Gaara will respond to the idea of Danzou becoming the supreme commander. I'd rather nominate Kakashi here, but maybe Gaara will point out that Naruto won't listen to an interim Hokage.

As much as I feel bad for Sakura, it was a necessary evil. Her expression clearly points out that she didn't know that she was a cause of Naruto's pain and that it really did hurt her to know that. Now for her response...

#32 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:33 AM

SAI IS OFFICIALLY MY HERO! rawr.gif

He wanted to prove his point so much, that maybe he even raised his voice. I have never seen Sakura cry that hard, where a whole panel was dedicated to it. If I'm wrong, please correct me. There might have been other chapters I missed. a_dance.gif The flashbacks with the 'Promise of a Lifetime' and the 'Faraway Sakura' was golden. I'll look at it again. =3

It was so nice, especially that Sai is now pushing Sakura to the right direction. wink.gif

She might even realize her feelings and stop being so confused! I'm so happy. laugh.gif

I can't wait for the next time that they will meet. wow.png NARUSAKU FTW! narusakuct7.gif

---

Anyway, Gaara really looks cool and dashing there, although so aloof, because even though the Raikage had smashed the table (so cool!), he sat there, quiet and just watching. Teehee. biggrin.gif

---

I bet Danzou set up the whole thing, and with the 'Tsunade's time is over' line, I then had suspicions that he planned for this, and he was even nominated to be the leader of the new WORLD army, and maybe the strongest one to date, since it is composed of the strongest ninja countries, and supported by the five most influential Kages. I can definitely see doom.

And, why did Danzou say that 'Madara Uchiha' was the leader of the Akatsuki, and so bluntly as well? I hadn't posted or read the other topics because I was really busy with school, but anyway, is Danzou really Madara? If he is, why would he say it just like that? I read the other chapters and it showed Danzou using the Sharingan. I'm really confused. headscratch.gif

*The Mizukage is still pretty, no matter what. smile.gif*

*The Raikage is gigantic, while the Tsuchikage is...uhm...tiny?*

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 31 July 2009 - 10:39 AM.

#33 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 31 July 2009 - 12:00 PM

*Comments as she reads*

~~~

GAARA!! a_spaz.gif
He is mah fave charry, and I am soooo happy to see him again wub.gif
~~~
Oh the epic lulz, Kankuro is in big brother mode, getting all mad at the Tsuchi-Kage for continually interrupting Gaara. Go Big Bro Kankuro! XD
~~~
New fave line, "Honor...appearance...I don't have time for that ridiculous old-fashioned thinking." You tell 'em, Gaara! wow.png
~~~
That IS Sasori! So cool, Kankuro wow.png
And I loved how all the bodyguards just JUMPED up so quickly, and went into uber defense mode XD
~~~
Teehee. The Raikage knows about you Danzou :teehee:
~~~
Oh my stars, Sai I simply LOVE you! Your expression as you tell Sakura that Naruto loves you is intense XD
~~~
Oooo, the flashbacks to the POAL scenes make me wanna cry ;_;
Naru-kun. You gave so much of your little heart back then, even though it must have broken your heart shamefulcry0js.gif
~~~
Oooo, poor Sakura-chan. Sai didn't hold anything back XD;
~~~
HELL NO! Do NOT let Danzou take over that alliance rawr.gif
Gaara please do your best to put a stop to that nonsense now D8
~~~
PHEW! That was a pretty EPIC chapter XD
Now I'm SUPER excited to read next week's, and find out what goes down in that Kage meeting, and WHAT SAKURA'S RESPONSE TO SAI IS! a_spaz.gif

#34 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 31 July 2009 - 12:13 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jul 31 2009, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*Comments as she reads*

~~~

GAARA!! a_spaz.gif
He is mah fave charry, and I am soooo happy to see him again wub.gif
~~~
Oh the epic lulz, Kankuro is in big brother mode, getting all mad at the Tsuchi-Kage for continually interrupting Gaara. Go Big Bro Kankuro! XD
~~~
New fave line, "Honor...appearance...I don't have time for that ridiculous old-fashioned thinking." You tell 'em, Gaara! wow.png
~~~
That IS Sasori! So cool, Kankuro wow.png
And I loved how all the bodyguards just JUMPED up so quickly, and went into uber defense mode XD
~~~
Teehee. The Raikage knows about you Danzou :teehee:
~~~
Oh my stars, Sai I simply LOVE you! Your expression as you tell Sakura that Naruto loves you is intense XD
~~~
Oooo, the flashbacks to the POAL scenes make me wanna cry ;_;
Naru-kun. You gave so much of your little heart back then, even though it must have broken your heart shamefulcry0js.gif
~~~
Oooo, poor Sakura-chan. Sai didn't hold anything back XD;
~~~
HELL NO! Do NOT let Danzou take over that alliance rawr.gif
Gaara please do your best to put a stop to that nonsense now D8
~~~
PHEW! That was a pretty EPIC chapter XD
Now I'm SUPER excited to read next week's, and find out what goes down in that Kage meeting, and WHAT SAKURA'S RESPONSE TO SAI IS! a_spaz.gif

You're SO hyper today, Shauna-chan! wow.png

Anyway, how did you know that Sasori was one of Kankuro's puppets? I didn't see it that clearly. biggrin.gif

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 31 July 2009 - 12:14 PM.

#35 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 31 July 2009 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Jul 31 2009, 02:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah, the fans here at the Heaven&Earth, NaruSaku fansite are not happy.........................

lol.

Indeed, we are furious.

... with happiness ;D

I'd have to say, I've been coming back alot lately to see everyone's reactions on these new chapters, and I've gotta say, I love the latest chapters. ^^;; I only wish Fullmetal Alchemist updated as much, but alas, that wouldn't be as much of a treat every month, now, would it?

I sense epic parodies coming in the future, even if they're not from me, of the Kage meetings. That is just BEGGING for fun smile.gif

#36 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:06 PM

The tample of Narusaku.

High priest: Sai

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

#37 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:07 PM

Happy? No

Ectatic would be more appropriate for such a strong confirmation.

Ive oft speculated here and elsewhere that it would take a third part intervening in some fashion to push these two to make a move towards each other. The chasm that lies between them is a big one its filled with promises and unresolved feelings, and confusion and a great deal of pain on both sides.

Sakura has cried for Naruto a lot but each tear fileld scene for her has gotten more intense, as her own pain grows and her with it her own feelings. her reliance on Naruto for his courage and strength is contradicting with her promise to grow stronger so that everyone would be the ones wathcing her back. SO she could protect them instead of the other way around

"All I can ever do for Naruto are small and insignifigant things..."

It took Yamato telling her that it was big or small that was important it was how strongly she felt about him that mattered.

It took Karui to shake her foundation a lot to make her look at who sasuke was to her as well as who Naruto is.

And its taken Sai to further shake her and open her eyes which have been thoroughly focused on the goal of retrieving sasuke for Naruto and team 7 to make her see that others are being hurt as well.

Sakura is not selfishly pursuing sasuke for her own ends as has been speculated. Sure she has some issues to work out, issues that become even more important with Sais speach to her. She now pursuses him also to end Narutos pain and suffering. the pain and suffering that caused him to embrace the monster inside him and left a scar on her arm. Im pretty confident in fact that, that scene may pop up again before the end for Sakura.

most especilaly the words she yelled at him.

well have to see.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#38 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:12 PM

It's going to be interesting to see what Naruto's going to do next. Especially concerning Mifune's reasons for choosing Danzo as the head of all of the Kage's: Konoha still has Kyuubi. But the line, "the way he's guided will become the key," really struck me since we all know that Naruto doesn't trust Danzo. Would Mifune change his mind after he learns that Danzo can't control Naruto or Naruto's ideals and nindo are completely different from the de fact Hokage, Danzo?

I also found it interesting how the Raikage expressly said that he was here to see where everyone was allied. He obviously knows that Gaara would side with him against Akatsuki, possibily even the Mizukage. We'll see if Naruto will make a "Dynamic Entry" into the meeting or if there will be more political manuvering.

Can't wait to see what Sakura's going to do now that Sai bluntly told her the truth. Gotta love Sai.
End of line.

#39 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:14 PM

All I hope for is some resolution soon between Naruto and Sakura, since it's been needed for some time, especially with Sai bringing up what he did. I cn guess if it does occur soon that Sakura would want Naruto to stop keeping his promise to her so that he isn't in so much pain anymore, as well as to ease his pain, like how she said it when he was fighting as Four-Tails form. It's something Kishimoto-sensei needs to do, especially with Sakura now knowing how Naruto loves her so much that he put aside his own pain just so he could try and make her happy.

In the long run, it was interesting stuff for what Sai said to her, and I'm sure this is going to lead to something rather interesting between Naruto and Sakura. I hope.

Also, with this whole Danzo thing, I get the feeling either Mifune is in his pocket, or he has the Sharingan used for Genjutsu, like what he could have done to the Daimyo to make sure he became temporary Hokage. And anyone else get the feelin' he mighta helped Orochimaru into the Leaf Village just to kill Hiruzen?

Bryon

#40 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:17 PM

I know the majority of you from what i've seen would rather Naruto confess himself, however.... I've always thought it would need to be Sakura who confesses, after she realized her feelings of course.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users