Kazekage of this forum.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (naruto-sama @ Jul 29 2009, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spoilers pics
clic here to view --Click here to view--

the second one looks really interesting.. any clue who they are attacking??

I like how Gaara just sits there unimpressed.

#42 naruto-sama

naruto-sama

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Games, NaruSaku, HHr, Coffee xD

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:36 PM

I just notice, thats cloud team protecting the Raikage from the others.. it seems that Raikage-sama has a big mouth

#43 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:41 PM

I have a couple of theories...... Sasuke or Naruto, that's about all I can think of, more likely Sasuke IMO.

#44 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (TwilightLink20xx @ Jul 29 2009, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a couple of theories...... Sasuke or Naruto, that's about all I can think of, more likely Sasuke IMO.

What? I was just wondering what you meant....

#45 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE (TwilightLink20xx @ Jul 29 2009, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mmm.

But wouldn't Sasuke wait for the more opportune time to attack? Unless he really wants to go suicidal against 5 countries' guardsmen.

#46 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (TwilightLink20xx @ Jul 29 2009, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's part two of the Sai/Sakrua discussion.

And Patpala, Sai says "hounto ni suki", which is really like, or really love, totally dependent on context.

Thanks for clearing that up for me!

QUOTE (naruto-sama @ Jul 29 2009, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spoilers pics
clic here to view --Click here to view--

the second one looks really interesting.. any clue who they are attacking??

I think that the body guards are at arms because Raikage was getting kind of out of hand.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#47 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Jul 29 2009, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We have a rough translation of the first part of the Sai Sakura talk.

Omg, omg, OMG! I'm really trying not to let my hopes get up too high but...OMG!! wow.png

GO NARUSAKU!! narusakuct7.gif

#48 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:23 PM

Full trans script from nf in case it hasn't all been posted --Click here to view--
458 The great debate of the five kage

Gaara: I will talk, listen
Earth: The five kages have changed a lot, if you can be a kage so young. Kazekage, your father was a wonderful leader, but he seems not to have taught you manners. (Ain't that the truth)
Gaara: probably... That's why I am the Kazekage here
Earth: Gwa ha ha ha, cheeky fellow!!
Water: Tsuchikage-sama, do not interrupt. Please go on, Kazekage-sama
Gaara: I'm a former Jinchuuriki. I was abducted by Akatsuki and almost killed when they extracted the bijuu.

Temari, Kankurou are looking in the conversation
Kankurou: What's with the Tsuchikage!
Temari: Be quiet

Gaara: That's why, thinking of the extreme threat posed by Akatsuki, I made many requests for the five kage to collaborate, but I was ignored. ...Apart from the former Hokage. Now that Jinchuuriki have been taken, it is too late to collaborate.
Earth: Huh... The Jinchuuriki of the hidden villages of the five great countries have been taken. What would it show to other countries is they knew. We would be ashamed! It is common sense to keep our secrets. Now that they have been taken, the assistance of other countries cannot be counted on!!

Akazuchi and Kurozuchi (earth people) look on silently

Gaara: Keeping appearances... Honor... That is stupid ancient thinking
Earth: (huh... What a brat...)

2nd part

Water: The fact they have been taken should be a cause of alarm. To control them, we need techniques, knowledge, and time.
Earth: The Jinchuuriki grow with the bijuu. They need to adapt. And even then their control is difficult... Not to say impossible... Isn't it?... Kazekage...
Gaara: ...
Danzou: In the first place, the only people who could ever control bijuus in the true sense were Uchiha Madara and the first Hokage, Hashirama... And the fourth Mizukage, Yagura ...There was also the brother of the Raikage, Killer Bee, but...

Fire and Water minders react.
RAIKAGE BREAKS THE TABLE!! (YEAH! )
Raikage: Enough with all this useless chatter!!
All the minders move in to calm him down
A strike, another strike stopping it. We can see Kankurou's puppet

Mifune: This is a meeting, people. Mind your manners
Danzou: Calm down, Fuu, Rune.
Gaara: You too, Kankurou, Temari.
Water: Aoi (?), Chojiro, no problem...
Earth nods to Aka- and Kurozuchi

Raikage: Konoha! Rock! Sand! Cloud! Akatsuki is made of missing-nins from you villages! And that's not all!! Your predecessor kages included, there are some among you who have made use of Akatsuki before!!
Gaara: Made use...?
Raikage: I cannot trust you all! I did not want to talk to you at all! But I came, and I called you here, to ask your word!!
Gaara: What do you mean, made use of Akatsuki!?
Raikage: They didn't tell you anything, even though you're the Kazekage? Ask the old-timers of your village! You used Akatsuki in previous battles!
Earth: ...

3rd part

Earth: The great countries are all at peace now... We have switched from the armament race to disarmament. With the tension between countries, the risk of battle has diminished. For the countries, the military forces are now a costly burden... But there is still a risk of sudden wars! It is a problem to rely on shinobis without combat experience, you lose battles that way
Gaara: To avoid this risk, one way is groups of mercenaries... That is what Akatsuki was, then?
Earth: It takes times and money to raise good shinobis in our village, but Akatsuki, whose occupation is to always fight, is a team of professionals. But for not much money, they gave superior results!
Raikage: Don't be so defiant, Tsuchikage!
Earth: Huh!
Raikage: The sand used Akatsuki to attack Konoha, that's Orochimaru...! It is unclear whether at that time, he had left Akatsuki or not! And the former Hokage and Kazekage died
Raikage: I would like to be sure nobody schemed all this
Raikage looks at Danzou (perceptive, ain't he?)

Raikage: (...Old racoon...)
Raikage: The most suspicious of all is hidden mist!! You have no diplomatic relations... There are rumors that Akatsuki started there!!
Water: ...

Water: Since we're at that point, I'll say it clearly...
Aoi: Could the fifth (Mizukage) mean that...!
Water: The previous kage... There are suspicions that the fourth mizukage could have been manipulated by someone... It may well have been by Akatsuki... That's why I did not want to talk about it...
Raikage: All of you...!!
Earth: ...!!

4th parth
Earth: Mind your tongue, Raikage! Even though this is a time of disarmament, you are not follwing, and are gathering forces and techniques... Maybe you hired Akatsuki too
Raikage: What!!
Danzou: Before you start bickering, there is something I wanted to say to all of you...
Raikage: What!?
Danzou: The leader of Akatsuki is probably Uchiha Madara

Four others: !?

Earth: That guy surely died long ago...!?
Danzou: We don't know that for sure... but we have pretty clear information
Earth: Was he really such a monster?...

Mifune: From the point of view of a neutral country, I'll say this. The leader of Akatsuki has read how the times were going... Peaceful countries... And has magnified the distrust between countries... Even in the iron country... But this has turned to our good fortune... Did the five kage not gather, for once? Until Akatsuki is destroyed... The hidden villages of the five greatest countries in the world... could form a joint alliance.
Raikage: An alliance!?
Danou: ...Good plan. We need a collaboration equal to the emergency (...going the right way)
Mifune: It is desirable to have a unified command, in order to minimize the confusion
Earth: Then... The problem is, whom do we entrust the authority over the alliance...
Mifune: There is disagreement between you... As a neutral country, our choice would be more respected. I would like to propose who would be the best among the five kage.
Danzou: The ear of Tsunade is now over

Final part
Sakura's tent

Sakura: Naruto...!
Sai: Yes... To protect Sasuke, he got badly hurt... But he couldn't sell Sasuke. And then... He did not tell you, so as not to make you worry
Sakura: ...
Sakura: (Naruto...)
Sai: Now he's gone to ask the Raikage to forgive Sasuke... It's probably hopeless...
Shizune: But why be so reckless? Kakashi is with him
Sai: Kakashi-sensei trusts Naruto. I think that even though it was hopeless, he wanted to create a chance
Shizune looks at sleeping Tsunade
Sai: I was initially assigned to Kakashi's team to replace Sasuke, so that's why I don't understand them too well... ...I don't understand people's feelings too well either

Sai thinks of his talk with Naruto
Naruto: (...I can't even keep my promises...)
Sai: And I don't know what was your promise with Naruto...
Sakura: ...!
Sakura remembers the promise
(Naruto... It's my wish of a lifetime... Please, bring back Sasuke-kun)
Sai: But... That Naruto really likes you... Even me, I can tell that!!
Sakura: ...!!

Sakura's flashback (yay...)
Small Naruto: Sakura-chan Likes Sasuke a lot...
Tears in her eyes
Small Naruto: I know that Sakura-chan is hurting so much, it's painful... I will definitely bring him back home! It's my promise in a lifetime!!
Tears are flowing from her eyes
Small Naruto: ...Sakura-chan! I... will definitely keep my promise. I don't change back on my word. That is my way of the ninja...
Sakura: Wa... ha...
Okay, she's crying

Shizune: Sakura...
Sakura: Uh...
Sai: Naruto is suffering because of Sasuke but... what about you?
Sakura realizing

Back to the meeting
Mifune: Now, only Konoha has a Jinchuuriki... The way he's guided is the key... So how about giving the supreme command of the alliance to the Hokage?

Earth: Huh!?

Will the meeting be a carnage...!?

That's all folks.

I'm absolutely not excited at all mellow.gif

...Ohgod

#49 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:26 PM

Curse you, Danzou... CURSE YOU!!!!

Giving Allied Command to a power-hungry warhawk.

#50 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:28 PM

OMG! I can't wait till Friday! I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's too hard to resist! This could be the best NaruSaku moment yet. I'm sure she's known and realized it in parts about Naruto's feelins, but she's never really seen him go to extreme for her. Like in the Gaara fight, she was passed out. I think this is really going to help her see how far he is willing to go not just for her, but for her happiness.

And yay for Sai! I can't give his character enough props. And of course, I kinda want to see Shizume's reaction to all this too. Since she's kind of a 3rd party to it all. If only Tsunade were awake to see this. arg.gif

#51 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:52 PM

wow.png wow.png wow.png OMG!!! OMG!!! OMFG!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDD

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! boogie.gif C'mon Friday!!!!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#52 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jul 29 2009, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow.png wow.png wow.png

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! boogie.gif C'mon Friday!!!!

*Continues trying to contain excitement* >.<

#53 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:05 PM

-Cleaned up post-
updates available at: Naruto Fan Spoiler Thread

Chapter 458 Spoiler Script by Ohana --Click here to view--

458 The great debate of the five kages

1st Part

Gaara: I will talk, listen
Earth: The five kages have changed a lot, if you can be a kage so young. Kazekage, your father was a wonderful leader, but he seems not to have taught you manners. (Ain't that the truth)
Gaara: probably... That's why I am the Kazekage here
Earth: Gwa ha ha ha, cheeky fellow!!
Water: Tsuchikage-sama, do not interrupt. Please go on, Kazekage-sama
Gaara: I'm a former Jinchuuriki. I was abducted by Akatsuki and almost killed when they extracted the bijuu.

Temari, Kankurou are looking in the conversation
Kankurou: What's with the Tsuchikage!
Temari: Be quiet

Gaara: That's why, thinking of the extreme threat posed by Akatsuki, I made many requests for the five kage to collaborate, but I was ignored. ...Apart from the former Hokage. Now that Jinchuuriki have been taken, it is too late to collaborate.
Earth: Huh... The Jinchuuriki of the hidden villages of the five great countries have been taken. What would it show to other countries is they knew. We would be ashamed! It is common sense to keep our secrets. Now that they have been taken, the assistance of other countries cannot be counted on!!

Akazuchi and Kurozuchi (earth people) look on silently

Gaara: Keeping appearances... Honor... That is stupid ancient thinking
Earth: (huh... What a brat...)

2nd part

Water: The fact they have been taken should be a cause of alarm. To control them, we need techniques, knowledge, and time.
Earth: The Jinchuuriki grow with the bijuu. They need to adapt. And even then their control is difficult... Not to say impossible... Isn't it?... Kazekage...
Danzou: In the first place, the only people who could ever control bijuus in the true sense were Uchiha Madara and the first Hokage, Hashirama... And the fourth Mizukage, Yagura ...There was also the brother of the Raikage, Killer Bee, but...

Fire and Water minders react.
RAIKAGE BREAKS THE TABLE!! (YEAH! )
Raikage: Enough with all this useless chatter!!
All the minders move in to calm him down
A strike, another strike stopping it. We can see Kankurou's puppet

Mifune: This is a meeting, people. Mind your manners
Danzou: Calm down, Fuu, Rune.
Gaara: You too, Kankurou, Temari.
Water: Aoi (?), Chojiro, no problem...
Earth nods to Aka- and Kurozuchi

Raikage: Konoha! Rock! Sand! Cloud! Akatsuki is made of missing-nins from you villages! And that's not all!! Your predecessor kages included, there are some among you who have made use of Akatsuki before!!
Gaara: Made use...?
Raikage: I cannot trust you all! I did not want to talk to you at all! But I came, and I called you here, to ask your word!!
Gaara: What do you mean, made use of Akatsuki!?
Raikage: They didn't tell you anything, even though you're the Kazekage? Ask the old-timers of your village! You used Akatsuki in previous battles!
Earth: ...

3rd part

Earth: The great countries are all at peace now... We have switched from the armament race to disarmament. With the tension between countries, the risk of battle has diminished. For the countries, the military forces are now a costly burden... But there is still a risk of sudden wars! It is a problem to rely on shinobis without combat experience, you lose battles that way
Gaara: To avoid this risk, one way is groups of mercenaries... That is what Akatsuki was, then?
Earth: It takes times and money to raise good shinobis in our village, but Akatsuki, whose occupation is to always fight, is a team of professionals. But for not much money, they gave superior results!
Raikage: Don't be so defiant, Tsuchikage!
Earth: Huh!
Raikage: The sand used Akatsuki to attack Konoha, that's Orochimaru...! It is unclear whether at that time, he had left Akatsuki or not! And the former Hokage and Kazekage died
Raikage: I would like to be sure nobody schemed all this
Raikage looks at Danzou (perceptive, ain't he?)

Raikage: (...Old racoon...)
Raikage: The most suspicious of all is hidden mist!! You have no diplomatic relations... There are rumors that Akatsuki started there!!
Water: ...

Water: Since we're at that point, I'll say it clearly...
Aoi: Could the fifth (Mizukage) mean that...!
Water: The previous kage... There are suspicions that the fourth mizukage could have been manipulated by someone... It may well have been by Akatsuki... That's why I did not want to talk about it...
Raikage: All of you...!!
Earth: ...!!

4th parth

Earth: Mind your tongue, Raikage! Even though this is a time of disarmament, you are not follwing, and are gathering forces and techniques... Maybe you hired Akatsuki too
Raikage: What!!
Danzou: Before you start bickering, there is something I wanted to say to all of you...
Danzou: The leader of Akatsuki is probably Uchiha Madara

Four others: !?

Earth: That guy surely died long ago...!?
Danzou: We don't know that for sure... but we have pretty clear information
Earth: Was he really such a monster?...

Mifune: From the point of view of a neutral country, I'll say this. The leader of Akatsuki has read how the times were going... Peaceful countries... And has magnified the distrust between countries... Even in the iron country... But this has turned to our good fortune... Did the five kage not gather, for once? Until Akatsuki is destroyed... The hidden villages of the five greatest countries in the world... could form a joint alliance.
Raikage: An alliance!?
Danou: ...Good plan. We need a collaboration equal to the emergency (...going the right way)
Mifune: It is desirable to have a unified command, in order to minimize the confusion
Earth: Then... The problem is, whom do we entrust the authority over the alliance...
Mifune: There is disagreement between you... As a neutral country, our choice would be more respected. I would like to propose who would be the best among the five kage.
Danzou: The ear of Tsunade is now over

Final part

Sakura's tent

Sai: Yes... To protect Sasuke, he got badly hurt... But he couldn't sell Sasuke. And then... He did not tell you, so as not to make you worry
Sai: Now he's gone to ask the Raikage to forgive Sasuke... It's probably hopeless...
Sai: Kakashi-sensei trusts Naruto. I think that even though it was hopeless, he wanted to create a chance
Sai: I was initially assigned to Kakashi's team to replace Sasuke, so that's why I don't understand them too well... ...I don't understand people's feelings too well either

Tears in her eyes
Small Naruto: I know that Sakura-chan is hurting so much, it's painful... I will definitely bring him back home! It's my promise in a lifetime!!
Small Naruto: ...Sakura-chan! I... will definitely keep my promise. I don't change back on my word. That is my way of the ninja...
Okay, she's crying

Sai: Naruto is carrying his promise with you...and apparently he will carry it for the rest of his life. Even though I don't know what you had said to Naruto...but it feels like...it feels just like the cursed seal that had been put on me. (the one Danzou put on his tongue)
Sakura gasps with surprise.
Sakura realizing

Back to the meeting
Mifune: Now, only Konoha has a Jinchuuriki... The way he's guided is the key... So how about giving the supreme command of the alliance to the Hokage?

Earth: Huh!?

Will the meeting be a carnage...!?

The End

That's all folks.

Chapter 458 Spoiler Pics by Ohana --Click here to view--

Just what we been waiting for, It's becoming more cannon!!! biggrin.gif

Final part

Sakura's tent

Tears in her eyes
Okay, she's crying

Sai: Naruto is carrying his promise with you...and apparently he will carry it for the rest of his life. Even though I don't know what you had said to Naruto...but it feels like...it feels just like the cursed seal that had been put on me. (the one Danzou put on his tongue)
Sakura gasps with surprise.
Sakura realizing

Edited by 6thHokage, 30 July 2009 - 05:13 AM.

#54 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:11 PM

Guide Naruto? This could be pretty interesting, are they going to try and use Naruto?

#55 Gaara

Gaara

Kazekage of this forum.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jul 29 2009, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is he really saying "what about you?" or is it more like "...but also because of you". I don't speak Japanese but the second way would make more sense.

#56 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:23 PM

oh man, it gets better and better, come on Kishi, give us the victory...

Edited by Illmatic, 29 July 2009 - 05:24 PM.

#57 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:33 PM

Sai is god. Almost every other shipping fandom will probably hate him now, but to me, he is god. GOD.
\

#58 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Jul 29 2009, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sai is god. Almost every other shipping fandom will probably hate him now, but to me, he is god. GOD.

I wouldn't go that far, but i could honestly say Sai is possibly my favorite character now.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#59 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:38 PM

Wow, was I wrong about the SaiSakura discussion... but really I don't know if I should be happy or sad that Sai more or less confessed for Naruto... although, Naruto has always been pretty open about his feelings for her. It's just always come off as a joke... Darn my curiosity. I would've been completely blown away by this NS moment had I not read it here.

Even with the cleared up text. I still don't understand what Gaara is berating everyone about.

Raikage seems to be all brute but he's pretty perceptive, I guess that's why he's a kage. And when they mention Sunagakure using Akatsuki was it only because they didn't know whether Oro was still in Akatsuki or not? I didn't see any other members there.

Also, does Killerbee's controlling of his biju only pertain to his or can he control others? And it looks like the unnamed Jinchuriki could control his as well. Most curious.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#60 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Jul 30 2009, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, was I wrong about the SaiSakura discussion... but really I don't know if I should be happy or sad that Sai more or less confessed for Naruto... although, Naruto has always been pretty open about his feelings for her. It's just always come off as a joke... Darn my curiosity. I would've been completely blown away by this NS moment had I not read it here.

Even with the cleared up text. I still don't understand what Gaara is berating everyone about.

Raikage seems to be all brute but he's pretty perceptive, I guess that's why he's a kage. And when they mention Sunagakure using Akatsuki was it only because they didn't know whether Oro was still in Akatsuki or not? I didn't see any other members there.

Also, does Killerbee's controlling of his biju only pertain to his or can he control others? And it looks like the unnamed Jinchuriki could control his as well. Most curious.

uumm, go & check the thread about the new art book & you'll find his name there.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users