chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:35 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 21 2009, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not to ruin your dreams... but...

I think the Madara Sharingan trap set by Itachi has already gone off and won't do it again.

Yes... but wouldn't it be funny if that's what he planted within Naruto too?

Danzo reveals himself to Naruto.

!!!Amaterasu!!!

Danzo: Dang it! Not again!!!

Chouzu: 111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#22 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:49 PM

Yeesh! Mizukage has red hair.....I was hoping for a blonde bombshell! Oh well.

#23 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:38 PM

Raikage is still looking like the ultimate beast though. I wouldn't want to fight him...

#24 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:52 PM

Another red hair?? Huh, she does seem like the blonde bombshell type, like Tsunade. I'm starting to think that Kishi has a thing for redheads.....
And the Raikage is quite the Beast, he's both Kirabi's brother AND a leader of a major village nation XD Just hope he doesn't rap..... sweatdrop.gif

#25 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jul 22 2009, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And the Raikage is quite the Beast, he's both Kirabi's brother AND a leader of a major village nation XD Just hope he doesn't rap..... sweatdrop.gif

I don't know... he's also a softie (seen when he gave the message to Team Samui). I can imagine having an R&B-type voice, if he does sings... tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#26 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:56 PM

Hey. Redheads are sexy. I don't mind another redheaded bombshell... fu.png

:teehee:

#27 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:16 PM

I hear that there are spoilers translated of Sai asking Naruto about confessing his love for Sakura. No clue if there is truth to it, but interesting anyway I guess.

#28 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Jul 22 2009, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hear that there are spoilers translated of Sai asking Naruto about confessing his love for Sakura. No clue if there is truth to it, but interesting anyway I guess.

huh.gif Confessing Sai love for Sakura or Naruto's love.

#29 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 22 2009, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
huh.gif Confessing Sai love for Sakura or Naruto's love.

I guess the translators decided to take a break, I've been to NF and MH still no translations. More than likely it would Sai telling Sakura how Naruto loves her because him witnessing the "beating Naruto took to protect her feelings".

#30 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:43 PM

Can't wait for the full spoilers to see if this is true.

#31 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Jul 21 2009, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope we don't get another Sasuke centric arc, because to be honost his personality is what killed the manga for me awhile back. It looks like it will focus on pretty much everyone though, so I won't worry much about that.

Yeah the Sasuke centric arc's sucked all the enjoyment out of Naruto, I can't even be bothered watching the current Anime as it's all Sasuke centric...I don't give two kittene's about the bloke, never really liked him from the beginning, certain times thought he was becoming more likable then he ruined it by being his old self.

So the Mizukage is a red head? well Auburn haired....So theories of Mizukage being Naruto's mother/Aunt will be running rampant from Friday then...not like redheads are that common in the Manga, (So pre skip we had one red head and that was Gaara, and now every other new charactor is one. Also what's with half the redheads having their hair shaded in and the other left light?

I'm not 100% certain the spoilers are right, they appear to be overly vague and makes little sense, I think i'll wait to see when the new detailed spoilers are translated. The part about Hinata's kidnapping just appears to be out of the blue, why would that be brought up 11 years after the event like that, whos to say the Raikage is still the same from back then? I seriously hope the part about Naruto begging for forgiveness is not true, I think's it's quite an insult to the Raikage to ask him to forgive the man who not only came into the village he has sworn to protect, but (as far as he knows) forcefully took his younger brother to take him to his ulitimate death...asking for that to be forgiven is just pushing it.

So how many Redheads are they so far? Gaara, Negato, Yahiko, Sasori, Kushina, Kurui, New Mizukage. and Karin? Am I missing anyone.

iAnby7W.gif

#32 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Jul 22 2009, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup. It's in the 3rd part. Sai remembers Naruto & Sakura talking about something (can't tell what, sorry) and then Sakura leaves, and we get this:

Sai: "Naruto..."
Naruto: "Hmmmm?"
Sai: "Do you love Sakura?"
Naruto: "Wha-!"
Sai: "It said in a book...(something about always smiling in front of the person you love)
Sai: "Are you going to confess?"

...and I can't tell what Naruto says after that, but he seems to change the subject. That translation might be a little off, but should tide you all over until a more professional translator does it, I guess. The 5th part also has Sai going to the tent that Tsunade (who Sakura & Shizune are looking after) is in and saying "Sakura, let's talk a little."

It also looks like Naruto doesn't convince Raikage to let Sasuke go.

#33 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:00 PM

I can't really doubt Kishimoto making this NaruSaku in the end now, just seems silly to think otherwise. biggrin.gif

#34 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Jul 22 2009, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please let this be true!!! wow.png I know the chances are slim to none, but I want some concrete NaruSaku development! This would finally put to rest a lot of those people who say Naruto's love for Sakura isn't serious because he never confessed his love to her. rolleyes.gif I mean, he doesn't actually have to confess (I'd prefer if he didn't), but at least the readers would know that he loves Sakura romantically, and is serious about it.

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jul 22 2009, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah the Sasuke centric arc's sucked all the enjoyment out of Naruto, I can't even be bothered watching the current Anime as it's all Sasuke centric...I don't give two kittene's about the bloke, never really liked him from the beginning, certain times thought he was becoming more likable then he ruined it by being his old self.

Yeah, I'm not really caring about the anime right now either. I skip through it still, just for lack of anything better to do. It was worth it for the new ending however.

Also what's with half the redheads having their hair shaded in and the other left light?

That's easy, Kishi loves kittening with us. :cookie:

I'm not 100% certain the spoilers are right, they appear to be overly vague and makes little sense, I think i'll wait to see when the new detailed spoilers are translated. The part about Hinata's kidnapping just appears to be out of the blue, why would that be brought up 11 years after the event like that, whos to say the Raikage is still the same from back then? I seriously hope the part about Naruto begging for forgiveness is not true, I think's it's quite an insult to the Raikage to ask him to forgive the man who not only came into the village he has sworn to protect, but (as far as he knows) forcefully took his younger brother to take him to his ulitimate death...asking for that to be forgiven is just pushing it.

Well, I think that Yamato is trying to take away the Raikage's righteousness by showing that Cloud has wronged Konoha in the past, and instead of going to war over it, Konoha listened to and bargained with Cloud instead. It's possible he's trying to coerce the Raikage into listening or dealing with them by reminding him of this.

And as for the bowing, it could (and probably is) because the spoilers lack a lot of detail, but he didn't even begin to reason with him or anything before asking him to forgive Sasuke. I mean, come on, at least try talking rationally to the guy first as an equal. That was one of the things I always liked best about Naruto, the fact that he never gave respect to anyone unless they earned it from it first. He didn't give a rats ass about their reputation or status. Recall how he treated Tsunade at first? Sandaime? Kakashi?

Like I said before, however, I'm hoping that it isn't as bad as the spoiler is making it out to be.

Edited by Paptala, 22 July 2009 - 05:12 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#35 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:31 PM

I don't think that Sai asking Naruto if he's confessed to Sakura is concrete development. But I love that Sai is bringing up their relationship again.

#36 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Jul 22 2009, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think that Sai asking Naruto if he's confessed to Sakura is concrete development. But I love that Sai is bringing up their relationship again.

Well, I think it would depend a lot on Naruto's reply to Sai's question, but I see your point. Unless it comes from the character in question, it can't really be concrete. *sigh*

But yes, I love Sai for bringing this up! wub.gif (If its true)
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#37 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:10 PM

We already came to the conclusion that outright confession = doom for a pairing though! So this is what we gotta have. biggrin.gif

#38 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:11 PM

If he just stammers and blushes, it basically just shows that he's (probably) still interested (and even then, it's not conclusive because it's an awkward question). But if he says "no" and why, well that might be instructional. One of the translations that I've read implies that it's because of his promise. But it's somebody taking a shot at translating the summary of somebody else.

I wanna see the chapter now!

#39 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Jul 22 2009, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup. It's in the 3rd part. Sai remembers Naruto & Sakura talking about something (can't tell what, sorry) and then Sakura leaves, and we get this:

Sai: "Naruto..."
Naruto: "Hmmmm?"
Sai: "Do you love Sakura?"
Naruto: "Wha-!"
Sai: "It said in a book...(something about always smiling in front of the person you love)
Sai: "Are you going to confess?"

...and I can't tell what Naruto says after that, but he seems to change the subject. That translation might be a little off, but should tide you all over until a more professional translator does it, I guess. The 5th part also has Sai going to the tent that Tsunade (who Sakura & Shizune are looking after) is in and saying "Sakura, let's talk a little."

It also looks like Naruto doesn't convince Raikage to let Sasuke go.

I can't wait untill we get the talk between them. I mean if this help push Naruto and Sakura realtionship then I am going to squeal.

#40 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:42 PM

Naruto Fan Spoiler Thread

Naruto 457 Spoiler Script --Click here to view--
From Ohana

1st part

Sasuke & co.
A hawk(?) is on Juugo's arm
The hawk(?) makes noises
Sasuke: "Well?"
Juugo: "There's route going up from the west, few guards there."
Sasuke: "Karin, keep checks on the locations of the chakra of the guards at all times. We're infiltrating from here on out."
Karin: "I'm going too?!"
Suigetsu: "Now's the time where you get to demonstrate your abilities."
Sasuke: "Zetsu is coming too."
Zetsu: "What?"
Sasuke: "You'll show us which one of them's Danzou, so come with us."

Danzou's turn
Danzou: "!"
Torune: "Looks like the report from Sai."
One of Sai's ink birds come flying, and Danzou opens up a scroll. The bird collides with it.
It turns into ink which transfigures into text
Danzou reads it
Torune: "Well?"
Danzou: "Just a regular report. Let's go."
The contents of the scroll is a mystery.

In the Iron Country
Samurai are everywhere
Suigetsu: "Wouldn't it be better to kill [them] before we ambush [the Hokage]? I'm tired already..."
Karin: "Are you retarded?! It's normal to consider what would happen if the Hokage's arrival is late! Reinforcing samurai would get the wind of it immediately - What would we do if the other Kages came for us?! Seeing how we have no idea about the enemy's abilities, the correct way to do it would be to ambush [him] when we get the chance on [his] way back from the summit! Isn't that right, Sasuke?!"
Sasuke: "Just concentrate on where the enemy's chakra is, Karin."
Suigetsu: "Haha, you got put down."
Karin: "Shut it!"
Zetsu: "Sasuke... You seem to be in trouble as well."
Sasuke: "Regardless of that, you'll point out Danzou before the summit. Do not lie to me."
Karin: "I can feel chakra. One's chakra is always disturbed when one tells lies... Oh, and I'm not forgetting to do what you told me, my dear."
Karin points a finger out
Zetsu: "I won't lie. Danzou is a great obstruction to us, you know..."

2nd part

Raikage party
They're moving from tree to tree. The Raikage isn't wearing anything on his upper body, for some reason.
Retainer(Nja forgot his name): "Raikage-sama, it's team Samui."
Raikage: "Right! DOWN!"

Samui: "We have returned from Konohagakure."
Raikage: "So, how did it go?!"
Retainer: "Samui... Uh, you were tailed."
Samui: "?!"
Retainer: "Come out!! You dogs of Konoha!!"
Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato
They appear before the Raikage party
Retainer: "To tail Samui, you guys are pretty good."
Omoi: "Y-You..."
Karui: "You're the bastard I messed up - Naruto!!"
Darui: "Boss... That's Hatake Kakashi... And the guy on the right"
Raikage: "Hmph... I know."
Raikage: "Are you a messenger of the Hokage? Hatake Kakashi!"
Kakashi: "No... I came here today to ask something of you. It's an appeal by Uzumaki Naruto of Konohagakure. Please do listen to him for a bit."
Retainer: "Aren't you being a bit rude? To come here without making arrangments beforehand, while we're on our way to the summit."
Kakashi: "I know that it may be very well be rude."
Rai: "Well, fair enough... Then, you, brat... SPEAK!"

Naruto gulps
Naruto: "Sasuke... I want you to stop hunting Uchiha Sasuke..."
Omoi: "H-Hey... You're not really in a position to..."
Samui: "..."
Karui: "He's still saying that?!"
Darui: "You said it."
Retainer: "What are you..."

3rd part

Naruto: "I know I'm saying something unreasonable...!
But I gotta say it!
Sasuke is my friend...! [Unsure about the rest of Naruto's talk]I wouldn't be able to run away from it if one of my friends got killed!
And I don't want Sasuke, Konoha and the Cloud to try to kill each other!
I don't want [to take revenge on your comrades either/you to avenge your comrades].
Raikage, without moving a face muscle: "We're leaving."
Naruto prostrates himself
Naruto: "I'm begging you! I don't want you to try to kill each other any more!!!
"Sasuke is all about revenge!! If you get obsessed by it, you'll change completely!!
Revenge isn't right! You'll turn into someone you don't know!
[He says something about Sasuke which I don't get]
I don't want anyone, not Konoha, not the Cloud, not anyone to kill each other!!
...That's why...!! Sob... Sniff..."
He cries on the ground

Sai
Sai has a flashback
Sakura: "I have something to take care of, so I'll go on ahead. Take care of the mission report to Kakashi-sensei for me!"
Naruto: "Got it! I'll do it alright!"
Sai is watching Naruto, who is giving a thumbs-up, seeing Sakura off
Sai: "Naruto, you know..."
Naruto: "Hmmmmm?" Sai: "You like Sakura, right?"
Naruto: "Wha?!"
Sai: "Spot on, I suppose...
One is always smiling before the one they like. You fit that description.
Have you confessed or anything?"
Naruto: "..."
Sai: "?"
Naruto: [Unsure]"Can't... I would be a guy who couldn't keep his promise then..."
Naruto, beat up by Karui: "Sai... Leave me"

Sai: (No... I can't run away either, Naruto)
Sai stands up

4th part

Raikage party
Rai: "We will deal with Sasuke. You people should give it up!"
Karui: "Keh, you retard!!"
Retainer: "We are in a hurry. Enough of this."
Naruto is still prostrating himself
Yamato: "We have yet to reach a resolution regarding your attempt on the Hyuuga's Byakugan. That matter could've lead to war with the Cloud, but Konoha avoided a bloody and bitter war.
I wouldn't want you to forget[something about a sacrifice.]"
Kakashi: "[Something about young ninja and clumsiness, and Konoha and the Cloud] I think this is something mutual to both villages and countries.
I bow my head, Raikage-sama... What do you think of this, as one of the five Kages?"
Naruto is still prostrating himself
Rai: "Shinobi shall not simply bow their head! Shinobi respect conduct and strength! [Something about fellow shinobi, talking, concession and taboo] The history of man is of war! After the Third Great Shinobi War...
Every country... village got their hands on powerful ninjutsu
Those with power are crushed! That's the absolute mentality of the shinobi world!
Akatsuki is wanted internationally, I am not the only one in the world who wants Sasuke
To bow your head for a criminal; to ask for mercy for a comrade
There is no friendship to speak of in the world of shinobi! Brat of Konoha... You ought to consider what you're doing more carefully!
The world of shinobi isn't so soft that an idiot achieve that!!"
Rai starts walking
Omoi: "..."
Karui: "Heh!"

Kakashi: "Naruto... That's enough... Lift your head."

Rai looks over his shoulder

5th (and final) part

Naruto 457 Spoiler Pics --Click here to view--

The short Naru/Saku moment. in part 3 of the spoiler script

Sai
Sai has a flashback
Sakura: "I have something to take care of, so I'll go on ahead. Take care of the mission report to Kakashi-sensei for me!"
Naruto: "Got it! I'll do it alright!"
Sai is watching Naruto, who is giving a thumbs-up, seeing Sakura off
Sai: "Naruto, you know..."
Naruto: "Hmmmmm?" Sai: "You like Sakura, right?"
Naruto: "Wha?!"
Sai: "Spot on, I suppose...
One is always smiling before the one they like. You fit that description.
Have you confessed or anything?"
Naruto: "..."
Sai: "?"
Naruto: [Unsure]"Can't... I would be a guy who couldn't keep his promise then..."
Naruto, beat up by Karui: "Sai... Leave me"

Sai: (No... I can't run away either, Naruto)
Sai stands up

Part 4 & 5 still to come.

Edited by 6thHokage, 22 July 2009 - 08:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users