456 Naruto: Departure...!!

Danzou forms seals and exhales
The shinobi going for Danzou drops dead one by one
Danzou: "7, 8, 9... 17 of them"
17 of them on the ground

Naruto puts on a cloak
Naruto: "Alright! We're good to go!"

Sai and Kakashi talk
Kakashi: "Cover up the actions of Naruto when you report to the Hokage's linkup. He mustn't know anything"
Sai: "!"
Sai: "It looks like... you have yet to have faith in me.."
Kakashi: "You're the one supposed to keep an eye on Naruto for Danzou."
Sai looks away
Kakashi: "However, you're also part of Team Kakashi and Team 7."
Sai is surprised
Kakashi smiles
Kakashi: "... I have faith in you."
Sai remembers what Naruto said with a smiling face, covered in bandages
Naruto: "He said... that he has faith in me"

Sai: (What could this feeling be...?)

Kakashi gives a thumbs up
Kakashi: "See you later"
Sai smiles

Part 2

Danzou's turn
The shinobi going for Danzou drop dead in a shower of blood
Fuu: "These guys are the remnants of the Ninja* ANBU of the Woods Country, that assassinated before."
Torune; "Since old days, it seems. They'd always jump on an opportunity like this. Seems like there's going to be lots of more bothersome things."
Danzou: "There was pride in being anonymous in the world of Shugen. However, by having a monopoly on both sides would allow stability in this country and village. If the summit goes well, I'll be recognized as Hokage. The jounin will also see that I am to be Hokage. My era has finally come."

Sasuke's turn
They're leaping from tree to tree, heading for the summit site.
Karin: "!! Wait, there's something up ahead!"
Sasuke: "?!"

Naruto's turn
He's facing Konohamaru in a forest.
Root ANBU are watching them from the shadows
ANBU: (What the... what's going on?)
ANBU: (No idea, what are those two planning?)
Konohamaru: "Oiroke no Jutsu!!"
ANBU: "?!"
Kakashi uses his Sharingan to put a genjutsu on the two ANBU
Kakashi: "Watch Naruto's illusion for the time being, would you? I wonder if they've been worried about the Oiroke no Jutsu... Sorry."
KakashiHowever, it looks like Root doesn't have much faith in Sai.)

Konohamaru: "Dammit, what a difference in sexiness! Argh! I lost!! I've been completely left behind by Nii-chan!! Even though he's my rival!!"
Konohamaru is quite furious.

Naruto: "I heard, you know..."
Konohamaru: "?"
Naruto: "That you took out one of the Pain bodies with the Rasengan!"
Konohamaru: "..."
Naruto is patting Konohamaru on the head.
Naruto: "Well done! Konohamaru! You're a hero of the village too!"
Konohamaru tears up and laughs shyly.
Naruto: "You caught on better than I did! This time, if you can master the Oodama Rasengan..."
Kakashi smiles down on them from a tree.

Part 3

Omoi, Karui & Samui
They're retrieving data and taking notes in a place with Konoha's old books.(Library?)
Omoi: "My hand hurts! Man! If this gets inflammed, then my sword muscles will weaken. If I get killed because of that in a battle..."
Karui seems torn up
Karui: "If you can move your mouth, than move your hand!!"
Konoha shinobi tell them to shut the kitten up
Samui apologizes
The three of them finish what they're doing and leave.
Samui to Omoi: "Sheesh, if you're a shinobi, be more cool!"
Saumui: "Let's hurry to where Raikage-sama is."
Omoi: "Right."
Karui "Yessir!"
Karui steps on a pebble(Yamato's radio wood) when he begins walking. Karui doesn't realize that.
Yamato himself emerges from a wall(?).
Yamato: (Sorry, but I've been allowed to learn radio wood. It's my forte to tailing people like this. Now then, maybe I should link up with Kakashi-senpai and Naruto.)
Omoi, Karui & Samui are leaping from tree to tree, heading back to the Raikage
Omoi: "That guy(Naruto)... I wonder if he's alright."
Karui grimaces
Karui: "If you bring that up, I'll kick your ass too, Omoi!"
Omoi: "Huh? So you were worried too then!"
Karui gets [something. Don't understand the word]

The real Yamato has his eyes closed. Maybe's radioing.
Yamato: "Let's begin the pursuit."
Naruto: "Yessir!"

Naruto, Kakashi & Yamato
they put on their ninja hats and robes cloaks

part 4

The Mizukage & co. stayed at an inn.
Mizu: "Choujuurou, your sword must be quite heavy. Are you sure you're okay?"
Chou: "Oh... Yes... I have a slight fever though..."
Mizu: "Let me see..."
She puts her forehead on his, and checks his temprature
Ao: "I'm telling you, Godaime, you're too soft on Choujuurou! This is why youngsters are spoiled nowadays! They walk for a little bit and then they go "Oh, I'm so hot augh". Why, in our days--"
Mizu:"Ao... It's no longer the time when it's called "The Village of the Blood Mist". The nightmare that was Yondaime's era is over... Please stop boasting about the past."
Chou gets all lovey-dovey and happy
Ao: "S-Sorry... It's finally..."
Mizu: "Now, let's end this gloomy topic there. Let's have a meal soon. I look forward to the food of a minshuku***."
Ao: "What'll we eat tonight? We can arrange a meal for it, right? Choujuurou?"(How the Mizukage hears it: "What's for the betrothal? We can arrange a meal for it, right? Choujuurou?)
Chou: "Uh..."
Mizu: (...Betrothal...!)
Chou: "There's so many things, I'd worry myself over what to choose, eventually I wouldn't be decide."
Ao: "Man, you're so indecisive!! This is why youngsters have no spirit nowadays!"
Mizu: (Bethrothal, so many things, eventually... break-up?!?!)[Pun again]
Chou makes arrangements for the meal and leaves the room
Ao: "Man, why, in our days--"
Mizu gets close to Ao: "Shut up or die."
Ao: (Whaaaaaat--------!!)

Final part

Tsuchikage
Maybe they're camping in some cavern
Kuro: "Man, I'm so excited to go to the Iron Country for the first time."
Tsuchi: "It's not such a fun place."
Aka: "What kinda place is it then, gramps?"

Looks like the summit will take place in the Iron Country
Looks like it's a snowy place.
There's a panel of snow falling.

Tsuchi: "It's a country founded by a trio called "The Three Wolves"(San-Ookami). It's a neutral country which retains a peculiarculture, a peculiar jurisdiction and strong war power. Since old times, it has never been involved in wars of shinobi. That's why it was decided on that." The Iron Country isn't guarded by shinobi, it's guarded by people who call themselves "Samurai."

The apperance of these "Samurai" is like Darth Vader's.

Sasuke
They're in the snowing Iron Country
Sasuke: "Well?"
Water-transformed Suigetsu: "Looks like they're bolstering the guard around the Five Kage Summit"
Sasuke: "Karin, use an animal and lead us to the summit through their lesserly guarded areas."
Karin: "Got it."

Kazekage's turn
Mifune: "We've been waiting for you, Kazekage-sama. I am a general of the Iron Country, call me Mifune."
Gaara: "Pleased to meet you. I am the Kazekage, Gaara."
Kankurou: "Brrr... This is nothing like the climate of the Wind Country."
Mifune: "If you would follow me, I'd serve you hot tea."

It looks like Naruto & co. have reached the Iron Country too.
They're leaping from tree to tree, in the snow.
Naruto sneezes
Naruto: "Urgh, it suddenly got real cold."
Yamato: "Ssssssshhhh! We're in pursuit, so ssssssssshhhh!"

One by one, they gather at the site of the summit!!

The end!

Ohana answering something

she say that he's wearing the same coat as when he was looking for Sasuke during the arc when Itachi and Sasuke fought.

ohana answering somthing:
>> 211

The sexy jutsu isn't onscreen.
There's a text bubble with "Oiroke no jutsu"
and then it's the Root nin going "?!"
And then Kakashi's Sharingan

more about the summer book:

Info about the movie, an event in some kinda town; The opening of a Ninja school, and the stage play
It's something like notifications.

Nja posted, since Jump comes out early so early spoilers
(Nja apologizes for last week, saying that he had a hangover or something) dry.gif

Simple spoiler from Nja and Trans by NightJumper at NF:

Danzou swiftly ends the battle.(Looks like there's a seal/mark like Kamaitachi's(Temari's weasel summon) connected to his mouth[unsure] The enemy gets chopped up)
Danzou uses the Sharingan to calculate the number of enemies and ends the battle swiftly. Scene change to Naruto

Kakashi puts the Root ninja tailing Sai to sleep with a Genjutsu.
(Naruto and Konohamaru uses Oiroke no Jutsu to distract two of them, so they are taken out with a simple Jutsu.)
Sai: You won't be able to have faith in me, won't you?(It's almost like he's betraying the Root a second time)
Kakashi: You're already part of Team Kakashi! [I/We] believe in you!

[Sai] immediately smiles

The Mizukage & co. are staying at an inn.
That seven swordsman guy has a pair of swords, Hiramekarai
The Tsuchikage & co. are camping
The Tsuchikage informs his company of the site of the summit.
He says something about the aren't shinobi on guard duty there, so they'll wait for the others, or something.
The Kazekage heads straight for the summit site.

Back to Samui & co. A clone of Yamato is tailing them back to the Raikage.
Naruto and Kakashi are following them.

It ends with a place below[Or something. The kanji is 下所, meaning "below place"]

[Nja explains how the fight with the root ninja went again]

Edit1:
Danzou's fight is hopefully more clear and accurate now.

Edit2:
Tsuchikage bit hopefully fixed.

Edit3:
Originally Posted by Sho View Post
Small note is the single line with the Tsuchikage saying there won't be shinobi on duty should be:

忍びの者が警備してるのではなく侍って奴等が警備してると
He says that it will be samurai, and not shinobi, who'll be the ones securing the location

And I believe it's literally named Taisouken* Hiramekarei** for Choujuurou's katana

*Great Twin Blades
*left eye flounder and right-eye flounder (a type of fish)

Edit4:
Oiroke no Jutsu bit reworded

Edit5:
Various corrections.

Edit6:
Danzou fight changed, again.

Originally Posted by WinterLion View Post
Quick correction on the spoiler trans:
Nothing is said about ending the battle. Just that Danzou uses the Sharingan to calc the enemies and the scene switches to Naruto from there.

Originally Posted by boyakist4649 View Post

Some more translations in addition to WinterLion's:

7人衆の刀は大双剣ヒラメカレイ
This sword of the Seven Swordsmen is called Daisouken HirameKarei (Giant Dipole/Dual Sword – SoleFlounder)

忍びの者が警備してるのではなく侍って奴等が警備してると
The shinobi are not on security, but rather bladesmen/samurai are on security

お色気の術対決をしていた時にサイの監視をしていた二人が
その対決に気をとられてるうちにカカシにあっという間に幻術をかけられてしまったと
いうことです

About the Oirokeno Justu – the two ‘Ne’ that were monitoring Sai – were apparently distracted by this Oiroke-battle between Naruto and Konohamaru, and that is when Kakashi easily puts a Genjutsu on them.

Naruto 456 Spoiler Pics --Click here to view--

Edited by 6thHokage, 16 July 2009 - 04:39 AM.

#42 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 14 2009, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just checked the Japanese site of SJ. Regular releases as usual, since their next issue comes out next Sat.

Sweet. As long as its normal release, I'm happy. happy.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#43 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jul 14 2009, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
www.onemanga.com/Naruto/214/16/

Has anyone else notice the Weasel Temari had also has a bandage over the eye. I wonder if Danzou is using that summon through his tongue seal. omfg.gif (Please don't scold me it's just a thought)

Meh, coincidence. And it isnt even the correct eye.

#44 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:07 PM

I'm still finding it hard to believe that after the events of the last few chapters, and of course that colored page, that Sakura will just get sidelined for this arc. I was thinking, if she doesn't go somehwere in the next couple chapters there won't be any hope. Perhaps when it says in the spoilers that Naruto/Yamato/Sai gets attacked, it's just Sakura? Since it didn't say who it was attacked them(that I saw), it is possible that it was Sakura coming up behind them, and she wasn't revealed. So they figured someone attacked them.........

Alright, maybe a reach out there....

I just can't sit well with Sakura getting no action in this arc!

Edit: I really can't find where I actually read they got attacked now, so that theory may be totally useless. biggrin.gif

Edited by Freakazoid, 14 July 2009 - 11:13 PM.

#45 NarutoNamikaze

NarutoNamikaze

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Jul 15 2009, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm still finding it hard to believe that after the events of the last few chapters, and of course that colored page, that Sakura will just get sidelined for this arc. I was thinking, if she doesn't go somehwere in the next couple chapters there won't be any hope. Perhaps when it says in the spoilers that Naruto/Yamato/Sai gets attacked, it's just Sakura? Since it didn't say who it was attacked them(that I saw), it is possible that it was Sakura coming up behind them, and she wasn't revealed. So they figured someone attacked them.........

Alright, maybe a reach out there....

I just can't sit well with Sakura getting no action in this arc!

Edit: I really can't find where I actually read they got attacked now, so that theory may be totally useless. biggrin.gif

I understand. Sakura needs some devolpment. Emotionally and mentally not really as much phyisically though. A time skip really wouldent do this only increase her strength not her mind and or her emotions. I love Sasuke as a character he is the perfect "Demon", but I can only scrunch my eyes together and nearly puke when Sakura can't answer anything about Sasuke like she still loves him. I didn't even think it was real love. I thought it was just a childhood crush, but kishi seems to think otherwise.

I was think that Ino also needs a little development so she can stand strong for her fragile friend.

I loathe the fact that I think this, but maybe Ino finally liking Naruto might cause a more NaruSaku moment though I don't like jealousy to take a relationship further. Maybe KamuNaru. It seems Kishi won't make any advances unless another relationship also advances with NaruSaku. Such as NaruHina and NaruSaku. sad.gif Bad Kishi. laugh.gif

#46 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:14 AM

headscratch.gif I don't see Ino liking Naurto in canon.

Edit: to reword my post.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 15 July 2009 - 08:25 AM.

#47 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 14 2009, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
headscratch.gif I don't see Ino liking Naurto she fawns over Sai not Naruto. It would be stupid for Kishimoto to do that.

Now that could be considered pairing bashing.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's stupid. It's unlikely, but as NarutoNamikaze said, it would be a good thing because it would inevitably cause Sakura to be come jealous and result in NaruSaku interaction.

Moving on. Like most people are saying, i'm really hopeing Sakura gets some sort of screen time in this arc. She's already lost alot of screen time with the whole Naruto vs. Pein battle, and she doesn't need to lose more screen time by not tagging along with Naruto to see the Raikage.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#48 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:21 AM

What's this I hear about NaruIno and bashing?

You activated my trap card!

Anyways. Chances are we'll have a Sakura scene in a few more weeks. Just don't see it in the cards for the next few chapters, unless we want to kill some plot.

Edited by Cloud, 15 July 2009 - 04:22 AM.

#49 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:31 AM

Give it a rest about Sakura, she doesn't need to be in every chapter.

And why is the solution always a timeskip? Its not happening
\

#50 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 07:19 AM

QUOTE (NarutoNamikaze @ Jul 14 2009, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I understand. Sakura needs some devolpment. Emotionally and mentally not really as much phyisically though. A time skip really wouldent do this only increase her strength not her mind and or her emotions. I love Sasuke as a character he is the perfect "Demon", but I can only scrunch my eyes together and nearly puke when Sakura can't answer anything about Sasuke like she still loves him. I didn't even think it was real love. I thought it was just a childhood crush, but kishi seems to think otherwise.

I was think that Ino also needs a little development so she can stand strong for her fragile friend.

I loathe the fact that I think this, but maybe Ino finally liking Naruto might cause a more NaruSaku moment though I don't like jealousy to take a relationship further. Maybe KamuNaru. It seems Kishi won't make any advances unless another relationship also advances with NaruSaku. Such as NaruHina and NaruSaku. sad.gif Bad Kishi. laugh.gif

While I concur that Sakura needs more development, I'm not just saying that because i wish more naruSaku moments even though I do. It is just because of the Sasuke situation.

As far as Sakura not getting passed the crush, keep in mind that unlike the anime, there has never been a moment where Kishi has revealed Sakura coming to terms with or deciding on what to do with her feelings towards Sasuke. It has always only been implied or projected onto her character through other shippers. So maybe Kishi did this to reveal she is conflicted and that he will deal with that some time later. Because as I've stated in many other threads, Sakura has no real reason to pursue Sasuke as ambitiously as Naruto, yet she does. Perhaps it's time she sat down and figured out why. Or at least present that question to herself. And with what happened it's a real possibility that will appear in some form or another soon.

In the meantime: Danzo is like a dog with bees in it's mouth and when it barks it chews bees at you. -- smile.gif anyone remember where that's from?

I also concur with Mik3. Timeskips aren't needed for everything, and the fandom kind of has been timeskip happy lately, as if it would move us closer to Naruto being Hokage.

Edited by chouzu_tao, 15 July 2009 - 07:21 AM.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#51 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:14 AM

I am not bashing the couple I am a fan of NaruSakuIno and NaruIno, I just never thought the couples would be in the main storyline but only as a crack paring not a real paring in another words.

I just found it odd that he thought that Ino would somehow fall madly in love with Naruto and jump start the NaruSaku relationship. So don't jump to consultation just because I said something about a couple I Like.

It's unlikely, but as NarutoNamikaze said, it would be a good thing because it would inevitably cause Sakura to be come jealous and result in NaruSaku interaction.

Tell me why is it a good idea to being with I mean being Jealous to start up a relationship talk doesn't sit well with me...." It would make her development lessened in my opinion. I mean it just sound like your basing the fact they fought over Sasuke so they fight over Naruto in someway rolleyes.gif. Jealous doesn't make a good way to start a relationship talk nor is stating a relationship based of Jealousy.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 15 July 2009 - 08:43 AM.

#52 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:35 AM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Jul 15 2009, 02:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
While I concur that Sakura needs more development, I'm not just saying that because i wish more naruSaku moments even though I do. It is just because of the Sasuke situation.

As far as Sakura not getting passed the crush, keep in mind that unlike the anime, there has never been a moment where Kishi has revealed Sakura coming to terms with or deciding on what to do with her feelings towards Sasuke. It has always only been implied or projected onto her character through other shippers. So maybe Kishi did this to reveal she is conflicted and that he will deal with that some time later. Because as I've stated in many other threads, Sakura has no real reason to pursue Sasuke as ambitiously as Naruto, yet she does. Perhaps it's time she sat down and figured out why. Or at least present that question to herself. And with what happened it's a real possibility that will appear in some form or another soon.

In the meantime: Danzo is like a dog with bees in it's mouth and when it barks it chews bees at you. -- smile.gif anyone remember where that's from?

I also concur with Mik3. Timeskips aren't needed for everything, and the fandom kind of has been timeskip happy lately, as if it would move us closer to Naruto being Hokage.

I agree with ya, Sakura needs to seat down for a while and really think about her future/maturity and hopefully she'll realize through flashbacks of what Naruto has done for her, complete Yamato's famous "Sakura i can tell that you **** ******" line, realize that Naruto was doing it for her sake/feelings, and tell Naruto to stop pursuing Sasuke because of the mental pain he already has to endure with being a orphan, a Jinchuuriki that will always have Ninja trying to defeat him as long as he lives for Kyuubi's extreme power, and the Pain her promise she asked Naruto for along time ago has inflicted on him by not giving up.

I've inserted a SPOILER box for 456 Spoiler Pics on the above page and first post on the 1st. Check the SPOILER Box's for updates on pics or script.
The Pics are staring to come in! biggrin.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 15 July 2009 - 12:18 PM.

#53 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:03 PM

awww, man... I thought Naruto was gonna wear his flame cloak....... shamefulcry0js.gif Gahhhh Kishi you have to bring it back!!! You MUST!!!!

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#54 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Jul 15 2009, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
awww, man... I thought Naruto was gonna wear his flame cloak....... shamefulcry0js.gif Gahhhh Kishi you have to bring it back!!! You MUST!!!!

It does really suck that the only new thing he has gotten for over 200 chapters was forgotten about so fast. shamefulcry0js.gif

#55 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 15 2009, 04:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tell me why is it a good idea to being with I mean being Jealous to start up a relationship talk doesn't sit well with me...." It would make her development lessened in my opinion. I mean it just sound like your basing the fact they fought over Sasuke so they fight over Naruto in someway rolleyes.gif. Jealous doesn't make a good way to start a relationship talk nor is stating a relationship based of Jealousy.

Jealousy is one of those things couples have to face if they want to strengthen a relationship. Ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend jealous? It starts a fight, it might lessen the relationship... but with NaruSaku, their bond is so strong that they'll just overlook it and be even stronger together.

I've seen girlfriends jealous and breaking up relationships, sure. But there are some that just work together with their significant other and just ignore it.

There really isn't "starting" a relationship off jealousy, unless you're really shallow. facepalm.png

#56 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:27 PM

Sakura is a wild card right now, anything could happen. If she's been left behind then there's a chance she will also sneak out and try to catch up to Naruto and company. There's also a chance she might sneak away from everyone and try to find Sasuke. That scene involving her and Karui is definitely leading up to something big. Most likely, though, she will remain in the village alongside Tsunade and we wont see much of her for X number chapters. No matter what though, I sense that she is going to be forced to make some hard decisions pretty soon that will directly influence NaruSaku~ness.

I'm glad to hear that Konohamaru is back, I've been wondering what happened to him since his rasengan display.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#57 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:40 PM

Very interesting to see that Zabuza's era was from WAAAYYY back has changed to what it is now.... Looks like the Godaime Mizukage-sama made a lot of reforms. I like that..... I'm guessing Madara was the one that implemented that system.... I believe Naruto will obviously gain support easily from the other Kages. He's already got Gaara as a dead ringer, & Mizukage will probably support him because of Madara... & the Raikage will most likely join in too since Naruto can ask Konan for info of the sealing location's whereabouts. (but of course he won't tell the Raikage about Konan.) The problem is the Tsuchikage since he might still hold some grudge about his dad. (sure Chiyo let Kakashi off pretty easily but it's not a 100% guarantee with the Tsuchikage)

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#58 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:53 PM

Sweet! The Kage Summit is held in the Iron Country were the climate is snow bound. This will make an awesome scene for Sauske and Danzou's clash and/or Naruto's clash with Sasuke. a_thumbs.gif Like the Samurai guard decked out with armor and fur coat. biggrin.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 15 July 2009 - 04:16 PM.

#59 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:22 PM

Gotta wonder if that "Sakura kill Naruto or Sasuke dies" bit from way back was actually foreshadowing. biggrin.gif

#60 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Jul 15 2009, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gotta wonder if that "Sakura kill Naruto or Sasuke dies" bit from way back was actually foreshadowing. biggrin.gif

I kinda of doubt it really I DON'T Think so anyway myself and thank you cloud for explaining it to me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users