• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

#41 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jul 11 2009, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is Madara's true identity biggrin.gif:

This is hilarious!!!! XD The expression on everyone's faces are priceless, and although i doubt kishimoto would let a chicken do his writing for him, who ever made this still did an awesome job biggrin.gif

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 11 2009, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I doubt it's Naruto. I MEAN really that would be so stupid to make the main Character, turn evil afl of a sudden like that.

It's called a joke.....

Moving on. I'm pretty disappointed that Sakura may not have any sigificant screen time for a while, but hopefully Sai will get around to telling her, dispite Naruto asking him not to. Speaking of Sai, like other have said, he has gained some major respect points in my eyes and i hope he has a major role in the upcoming story. biggrin.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#42 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (BeckyBabe @ Jul 11 2009, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[font="Impact"]Great chapter happy.gif
But....is it just me...or does Kishi like the word 'Bonds'?[/font]

Naruto #456: Bondage!

Cover image is Naruto tied up with an evilly grinning Sakura standing over him.
bd5.jpg

#43 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jul 11 2009, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

arg.gif

The images...

#44 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 10:44 PM

The images...

a_spaz.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#45 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jul 11 2009, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kinky. Does Sai get to play too? fu.png

BTW, Binktopia's translation is much clearer and makes more sense than the original. I'm really hoping that Sakura tags along on this trip, or that she at least has a scene with Naruto before he leaves. I want her to have a bigger part in this arc.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#46 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:47 PM

Here's a thought: What would the story be like if we were to replace all mention of bonds throughout the manga with mention of "bondage"?

#47 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:03 PM

Disturbing... it would be most disturbing. XD;

Seriously though, I have come to realise I have a LOT of issues with the plot of Naruto. Especially when it comes to Sasuke. It just frustrates me when, every time there is an opportunity to properly question and explore why Naruto and Sakura should continue to be so loyal to a traitorous boy who discarded them like they were nothing, Kishimoto continues to mumble something about "bonds". He seems to forget that bonds CHANGE OVER TIME. Sasuke hasn't given a fig about Naruto and Sakura for years now. He tried to kill Naruto twice.

I suppose it's possible Sakura is currently conflicted about her feelings towards Sasuke (hence her inability to answer the question), but it's likely Kishimoto will have her share the same viewpoint as Naruto. But, it'd be nice if Sakura were to become neutral or even understand Sai's point of view.

#48 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jul 12 2009, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Disturbing... it would be most disturbing. XD;

Seriously though, I have come to realise I have a LOT of issues with the plot of Naruto. Especially when it comes to Sasuke. It just frustrates me when, every time there is an opportunity to properly question and explore why Naruto and Sakura should continue to be so loyal to a traitorous boy who discarded them like they were nothing, Kishimoto continues to mumble something about "bonds". He seems to forget that bonds CHANGE OVER TIME. Sasuke hasn't given a fig about Naruto and Sakura for years now. He tried to kill Naruto twice.

I suppose it's possible Sakura is currently conflicted about her feelings towards Sasuke (hence her inability to answer the question), but it's likely Kishimoto will have her share the same viewpoint as Naruto. But, it'd be nice if Sakura were to become neutral or even understand Sai's point of view.

I really want Sasuke to face some sort of retribution for everything he's done, regardless if they failed or not. It seems to me though, Kishi is trying to point out himself how Sasuke has only given them pain, so maybe he is gonna beat Naruto and Sakura over the head with this. I can only hope, besides, Sasuke should stay a villain. No good true villains will be left if not!

Edited by Wolfheart, 12 July 2009 - 03:31 PM.

#49 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jul 12 2009, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really want Sasuke to face some sort of retribution for everything he's done, regardless if they failed or not. It seems to me though, Kishi is trying to point out himself how Sasuke has only given them pain, so maybe he is gonna beat Naruto and Sakura over the head with this. I can only hope, besides, Sasuke should stay a villain. No good true villains will be left if not!

I can only hope you're right. happy.gif Naruto just seems totally convinced that Sasuke is just being misguided and used, but maybe if Sai and Sakura have second thoughts... I'm not saying they should leave Sasuke to rot, I'd just like them to be realistic.

It's obvious that Naruto and Sasuke are going to be on a collision course at the Kage Summit, so let's see what happens then.

#50 NarutoNamikaze

NarutoNamikaze

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:54 PM

Whoever has the cover picture of #456 how did you get it? Also I think Sakura would stop looking for Sasuke before Naruto would. Naruto is looking for Sasuke to make Sakura happy and also to keep his first real friend almost brother like. I think though that Sasuke is just going to want more and more revenge as time goes on. After he kills or eliminates Danzou he will want the rest of the elders and then he will want all of ANBU since they know about the inncident. Then he will want all of Kohona and eventually he will want Sakura and finally he will want Madara and Naruto.

Never-ending chain of revenge. Each time he kills one more he gets further and further away from Naruto and Sakura.

#51 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (NarutoNamikaze @ Jul 12 2009, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whoever has the cover picture of #456 how did you get it? Also I think Sakura would stop looking for Sasuke before Naruto would. Naruto is looking for Sasuke to make Sakura happy and also to keep his first real friend almost brother like. I think though that Sasuke is just going to want more and more revenge as time goes on. After he kills or eliminates Danzou he will want the rest of the elders and then he will want all of ANBU since they know about the inncident. Then he will want all of Kohona and eventually he will want Sakura and finally he will want Madara and Naruto.

Never-ending chain of revenge. Each time he kills one more he gets further and further away from Naruto and Sakura.

I'm not sure if anyone else realizes this, but thanks to the post before mine, Naruto and Sasuke also hold conflicting beliefs, Naruto is now concerned with breaking the chain of hatred surrounding the ninja world, but Sasuke perpetuates Hatred with his 'Avenger' thing going on, maybe it's more of Naruto's ultimate goal of breaking Sasuke's vengeance to end hatred, after all, if he can save a person so hellbent in destroying everything to fulfill his wishes, maybe, just maybe he can do the same for the rest of the Ninja world.

#52 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jul 12 2009, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure if anyone else realizes this, but thanks to the post before mine, Naruto and Sasuke also hold conflicting beliefs, Naruto is now concerned with breaking the chain of hatred surrounding the ninja world, but Sasuke perpetuates Hatred with his 'Avenger' thing going on, maybe it's more of Naruto's ultimate goal of breaking Sasuke's vengeance to end hatred, after all, if he can save a person so hellbent in destroying everything to fulfill his wishes, maybe, just maybe he can do the same for the rest of the Ninja world.

You make a good point! a_thumbs.gif

#53 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:03 PM

Thanks! I just thought that theory probably sheds a bit more light on why Naruto's still adamant on protecting Sasuke, but I don't know if it's crossed Kishi's mind. It's really not that farfetched, considering Naruto and Sasuke are opposites.

#54 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jul 12 2009, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can only hope you're right. happy.gif Naruto just seems totally convinced that Sasuke is just being misguided and used, but maybe if Sai and Sakura have second thoughts... I'm not saying they should leave Sasuke to rot, I'd just like them to be realistic.

It's obvious that Naruto and Sasuke are going to be on a collision course at the Kage Summit, so let's see what happens then.

You seem to share pretty much the same general problems with the manga as I do. I wish they'd be realistic about things. Hell, I wrote a couple long ass posts about the subject in one of the recent chapter threads. Naruto's always seemed to fool himself when it comes to Sasuke.

Kinky. Does Sai get to play too?

For some reason, I picture him off to the side with a "bag of toys" and a whip, ready to hand them to Sakura at a moments notice.
bd5.jpg

#55 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:45 PM

I too see that Sai would join in too lol by Handing Sakura's toys to her lol..

#56 ABrokenRomeo

ABrokenRomeo

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 11:08 PM

~Random Side Theory~

Many Uchiha's were slaughter by Itachi, who was ordered by Danzo and the Council to do such. Danzo, having lost his eye, but not his ambitions, harvested an active sharingan from one of the victims. Which I'm -sure- will piss Sasuke off.
~Forever Living the Dream~

#57 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 12 July 2009 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (ABrokenRomeo @ Jul 12 2009, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
~Random Side Theory~

Many Uchiha's were slaughter by Itachi, who was ordered by Danzo and the Council to do such. Danzo, having lost his eye, but not his ambitions, harvested an active sharingan from one of the victims. Which I'm -sure- will piss Sasuke off.

That has already been stated by another person.

#58 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:10 AM

So with that said it's a good chance Sasuke will be the ultimate villain and leading to a hopeful potential time skip. Naruto will learn the hard way that not everyone can be changed by peace negations or by beating them up and he'll also learn that some things are too bad that death/execution is the only option (potentially it would take someone close to Naruto to be killed for that to happen, "PLEASE NOT SAKURA"). A perfect example would be a police officer who tries everything they can to not kill their victim but sometimes they just have too. Naruto will finally realize the dark side of peace/reality.

Naruto will always be the Yin and Sasuke will always be the Yang, no matter how much Naruto wants Sasuke to be Yin again he'll always be the Yang.

Edited by 6thHokage, 13 July 2009 - 12:19 AM.

#59 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jul 12 2009, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So with that said it's a good chance Sasuke will be the ultimate villain and leading to a hopeful potential time skip. Naruto will learn the hard way that not everyone can be changed by peace negations or by beating them up and he'll also learn that some things are too bad that death/execution is the only option (potentially it would take someone close to Naruto to be killed for that to happen, "PLEASE NOT SAKURA"). A perfect example would be a police officer who tries everything they can to not kill their victim but sometimes they just have too. Naruto will finally realize the dark side of peace/reality.

I personally think it is the last major thing he needs in development, I know it kind of clashs with several themes in the manga, but still.....some lessons also need to be learned.

#60 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 12 2009, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That has already been stated by another person.

Seriously. Leave the guy alone.

It's his opinion, and I respect that. You don't need to scare a member off by saying his opinion is a repeat of others, since there's quite a few pages of speculation to go through.

I don't see other people attacking you when you post your "theories".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users