3333 replies to this topic

#3001 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 12:22 PM

And yet the fans that still watch this BS think that nothing is wrong that this really happened.

They need to wake up already.

How do you wake up people that don't want to wake up?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#3002 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 12:26 PM

The fact that they put her in the middle of Naruto and Sakura in that bulls**t photos .... i mean there have to be a limit or a threshold of how far everything can go ?? But somehow this farce is going and going full speed ahead like .... is there nobody in that building have sanity left ? raise their hand and speak up "Uhm ... i think this is wrong" ?? They are all just agreeing with this nonsense ??

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#3003 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 12:36 PM

The fact that they put her in the middle of Naruto and Sakura in that bulls**t photos .... i mean there have to be a limit or a threshold of how far everything can go ?? But somehow this farce is going and going full speed ahead like .... is there nobody in that building have sanity left ? raise their hand and speak up "Uhm ... i think this is wrong" ?? They are all just agreeing with this nonsense ??

No. This is SP product now and they are doing what they always wanted which is re-writing history.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#3004 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 05:21 PM

SP showing their biased once again.

And no one is stopping them. the creator doesn't care anymore, and has LONG SINCE stopped caring  :yes:

I'm personally again insulted they have the GALL to try portray Naruto and Sakura as Best friends still when the Last stated Naruto only saw Sakura as a trophy to be won from Sasuke. Again, you can't ignore what happened in "The Last" since that is how the greatest fictional couple to ever grace us with their presence came to be :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 November 2019 - 05:25 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3005 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 05:41 PM

And no one is stopping them. the creator doesn't care anymore, and has LONG SINCE stopped caring  :yes:

I'm personally again insulted they have the GALL to try portray Naruto and Sakura as Best friends still when the Last stated Naruto only saw Sakura as a trophy to be won from Sasuke. Again, you can't ignore what happened in "The Last" since that is how the greatest fictional couple to ever grace us with their presence came to be :lmao:

Well here's the thing they can ignore whatever they like because they don't care anymore. They are cherry picking what they like.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#3006 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 11:51 PM

this episode jiraiya found out sasuke is sasuke and probably knows boruto is naruto's son from the future (because boruto hearing about changing past events went in one ear and out the other since he started using rasengan and sexy jutsu) ... normally this would be the dreaded filler for the naruto fandom but since kishi has said it's all canon they will probably love this nonsense

#3007 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 02:13 AM

Its no skin off his nose if they change canon, like say that Boruto literally gets Naruto and Hinata together when they were twelve, he no longer cares. Anyways, he's got his own failing manga to worry about.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 11 November 2019 - 02:15 AM.

#3008 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 07:14 AM

"The Tale of Hachimaru" is failing?

Well here's the thing they can ignore whatever they like because they don't care anymore. They are cherry picking what they like.

Oh I know. I just want to use their own kitten logic against them. But too bad I can't since as you say they are just cherry picking what they want. Especially with that lala-land group photo of Naruto Hinata and Sakura :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 November 2019 - 07:18 AM.

#3009 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 11 November 2019 - 12:54 PM

Its no skin off his nose if they change canon, like say that Boruto literally gets Naruto and Hinata together when they were twelve, he no longer cares. Anyways, he's got his own failing manga to worry about.

Huh, that's a surprise. I didn't realize the manga was doing so poorly.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#3010 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 05:20 PM

Check the topic...more then just the last few pages. The manga volumes sold poorly and they were putting a lot of money behind it. What is saving it right now is that its number 4-5 on the chopping block, also some other manga are nearing their end of their stories, and they are giving Kishimoto so leeway hoping it will be a sleeper hit.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 November 2019 - 03:39 PM.

#3011 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 11 November 2019 - 07:25 PM

I am really not surprised his new manga isn't doing great, and it has very little to do with my feelings on his mishaps with Naruto. 

The thing is boring and i don't like the art. Even when Kishimoto was just starting out on Naruto and the drawings weren't so polished they still felt like they had more soul than that thing. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#3012 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 10:09 PM

Kishi actually isn't doing the art on that one, if you didn't know.

Check the topic...more then just the last few pages. The manga volumes sold poorly and they were putting a lot of money behind it. What is saving it right now is that its number 4-5 on the chopping block, and they are giving Kishimoto so leeway hoping it will be a sleeper hit.

Alright, just checking. And I could to say I'm surprised, but I'm of the same opinion as Namaenash. His name sunk with what happened at the end of Naruto, regardless of whether or not the whole thing was his fault. And I had a feeling too since it started, but don't get me wrong I didn't wish it, it just felt like an inevitable consequence

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 November 2019 - 10:18 PM.

#3013 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 11:36 PM

So he's basically just writing the story and it's still boring af? Rip.

#3014 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 11:40 PM

EXACTLY. :yes:

#3015 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 01:15 AM

For some godforsaken reason, I got a Youtube update about Naruto featuring Burrito talking to Neji and I am so grossed the kitten out right now. I only saw the thumbnail but FFS. 

#3016 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 01:38 AM

The art is done by one of his assistance. To be honest, I like it, but there a problem with it, The art has several types of style to it and while I like parts of each style they don't mesh well.

As for the story...the problem with it is that kishimoto is being indulgent. He always wanted to do a samurai story but back off initially due to the fact that their were a lot of popular samurai manga in the 90's -which is one of the reason Naruto was a ninja-, he wants to do a sci fi manga (he is clearly a fan of star wars at the least), his editor is new so he can do what ever he want (which is bad since he works best with a strong editor helping him), he is more a fan of movies than shounen manga (so he doesn't realize some of the stuff he is doing while original 20 years ago is now cliche), and apparently Hachi is some sort of bland idealized version of his son.

The thing is that while the Naruto ending did leave a sour taste in the mouth of his fans particularly the Japanese. This however does not mean the this manga had a death sentence on arrival. But, it needed Kishimoto to bring his A game, and instead he is making a indulgent schlock for himself.

For some godforsaken reason, I got a Youtube update about Naruto featuring Burrito talking to Neji and I am so grossed the kitten out right now. I only saw the thumbnail but FFS. 

Same. Saw the image didn't watch it. This is something we knew was going to happen but you still feel like you need a shower once it does.

Neji is the cupid that brought nH together, save both of their lives at the cost of his own, and who Bolt is named after. Their also that whole business of Japanese fans holding a funeral when he died. To be honest I don't want to speculate on how they went about this even thinking of writing what they may have done make me feel disgusted.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 17 November 2019 - 01:47 AM.

#3017 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 02:06 AM

Tfw you could save a person from dying but then you wouldn't be born...awk.

#3018 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 02:09 AM

Tfw you could save a person from dying but then you wouldn't be born...awk.

lol I got a semi flashback of that quote in revenge of the sith... This is truly filler hell

#3019 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 02:10 AM

Wow there was a funeral in Japan? I bet $500 there would be no funeral if it were Hinata 😅

#3020 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 02:13 AM

It's like they have completely dropped all pretenses of being decent. Its hard to imagine they could get any lower, but here we are. Not even the dead get to escape this kitten fest after all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users