90 replies to this topic

#61 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 06:09 PM

The anime is nearly 6 weeks old, and the manga is over a year old. The first thing they do is hint that Naruto is dead. How is this shocking news?

Well I think he has finally given up on writing a new manga. For one he isn't in theory the writer or either the manga or the anime anymore so he shouldn't be the one planning Naruto's death. Approving the idea sure, but the one planning it? No. Unless he is the one given them all these story ideas. Also I think he getting more money now with less hassle then he did when he was a mangaka. Let see he is a editor/supervisor for the manga, he a supervisor for the anime, helps with idea as well sets up the plot for those novels, and he probably getting royalties from both Naruto and Boruto. So with those multiple positions I think he making more money then he did during the 15 years working on Naruto, and all he has to do is give his thumbs up to what ever they are doing, maybe give them a new idea every once and a while.

#62 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 06:49 PM

Kishimoto sounds like the most unmotivated, vanilla human being in that interview.

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest of he played around with Hinata, to try and tug a few heartstrings along the way. She is their cash cow after all. These guys are PROS at killing off characters and bring them back for no reason.

#63 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:33 PM

Kishimoto sounds like the most unmotivated, vanilla human being in that interview.

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest of he played around with Hinata, to try and tug a few heartstrings along the way. She is their cash cow after all. These guys are PROS at killing off characters and bring them back for no reason.

He is utterly bored and disinterested but again he is probably making more money then he did when he was a mangaka while barely having to put in any work. With more time off then he had as a mangaka (where had to work all week for 15 years without any serious vacation days) and more time to spend with his family (as long as he only has to give them some ideas and just give his thumbs up...also work as the editors for bolt which probably just means making sure the pages are in order). 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 08 May 2017 - 07:36 PM.

#64 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:46 PM

So we will never see that next manga work huh...

#65 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:48 PM

If Naruto died, it would mean the fake Naruto died cause the one I'm seeing now is not the Naruto we know.

He was a sunshine. Now he is a dull person.

Edited by T XD, 08 May 2017 - 07:51 PM.

#66 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 08 May 2017 - 07:52 PM

All this talk about killing off the main cast has only left me to say this: 

I'll Believe it When I see it!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#67 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 08:11 PM

So we will never see that next manga work huh...

If Boruto fails, we will. If it succeeds, we won't or at least not for even more years then it would take if Boruto failed. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 May 2017 - 06:17 AM.

#68 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 08:15 PM

It's funny. If you want Boruto to be separated, why not just write a new series with similar concept?

#69 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 08:35 PM

It's funny. If you want Boruto to be separated, why not just write a new series with similar concept?

Sequel is better then new IP for making quick cash. Keep the same fanbase instead of hoping the old one comes along for the ride.

#70 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:00 PM

Sequel is better then new IP for making quick cash. Keep the same fanbase instead of hoping the old one comes along for the ride.

Sounds similar to an answer, "Get out!"

#71 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:43 PM

All this talk about killing off the main cast has only left me to say this: 

I'll Believe it When I see it!

Suspense of character death in the naruto franchise died when the war dragged on too long

#72 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:56 PM

Got some title reveals for Episodes 7-10.

Episode 7:  Love and Potato Chips  - my guess it's a chouchou focus episode. 

Episode 8:  Message of the Dream 

Episode 9: My Own Proof 

Episode 10: Ghose Incident.

Not say I'm looking forward to it, but I am interested in Episode 9  only because Hanabi (Hinata's little sister) is returning in that episode and we'll get to see an interaction between the nephew and aunt which in a way I've been curious as to how close they've been.

So far she did get shafted after the chunin exams and throughout all of Part 2, and her whole purpose in The Last was just wasted potential too cause there is alot you could've done there when it came to Hinata and Hanabi's bond as sisters, but nope that wasn't the case.  Let's see if the cycle continues here.. though I do see Hanabi as an aunt being somewhat different with how she treats Boruto then how Hinata does. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#73 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:21 PM

Who cares about Hanabi? She barely existed in Naruto and was more created by the fans then anything else.

Also like I said earlier we are going to be in the academy for awhile in order to stall for that time wasting manga.

#74 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:10 PM

Got some title reveals for Episodes 7-10.

Episode 7:  Love and Potato Chips  - my guess it's a chouchou focus episode. 

Episode 8:  Message of the Dream 

Episode 9: My Own Proof 

Episode 10: Ghose Incident.

Not say I'm looking forward to it, but I am interested in Episode 9  only because Hanabi (Hinata's little sister) is returning in that episode and we'll get to see an interaction between the nephew and aunt which in a way I've been curious as to how close they've been.

So far she did get shafted after the chunin exams and throughout all of Part 2, and her whole purpose in The Last was just wasted potential too cause there is alot you could've done there when it came to Hinata and Hanabi's bond as sisters, but nope that wasn't the case.  Let's see if the cycle continues here.. though I do see Hanabi as an aunt being somewhat different with how she treats Boruto then how Hinata does. 

the only thing I'd be interested about Hanabi at this point is if she is still blind :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#75 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:20 PM

Still not over the fact that Hinata thinks knitting a scarf & flirting with a boy she barely knows is SO much more important than sAVING HER ONLY SISTER PFFFT

#76 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:29 PM

Still not over the fact that Hinata thinks knitting a scarf & flirting with a boy she barely knows is SO much more important than sAVING HER ONLY SISTER PFFFT

She's probably pissed off because her sister is better than her. :D

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#77 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:31 PM

NH fans think that is SOOOOOOOOO romantic.............................. :roll:

#78 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:34 PM

I agree Doctor who has better romantic moments in it after all with Rose and Ten. Amy and Rory and much much more in the shows over 50 year run, I have this bad feeling in the back of my mind that is what Naruto oh the ones that now run it are trying to do make Naruto being either like DC marvel or Doctor who something that shall last for years and years.

#79 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:47 PM

What did Sarada do in this episode ? It's been 2 consecutive episodes that she's barely shown ?

#80 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:57 PM

there is no Salad in this episode, surprisingly. There's no clone either :mellow:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users