• Please log in to reply
363 replies to this topic

#41 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:21 AM

LOL was playing some Visual Novels today, and im like, What if, just what if, NaruSaku is the True End, and that you just have to get thru NH/SS to access the True End. Lel

Edited by nikki1314, 25 November 2015 - 11:21 AM.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#42 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:33 AM

LOL was playing some Visual Novels today, and im like, What if, just what if, NaruSaku is the True End, and that you just have to get thru NH/SS to access the True End. Lel

what do you mean ? by the genjutsu ? I don't think something like a divorce is going to happen lol at end naruto is an anime/manga for kids

#43 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:49 AM

what do you mean ? by the genjutsu ? I don't think something like a divorce is going to happen lol at end naruto is an anime/manga for kids

Some Anime that are based on Visual Novels, have different epilogues for different pairings, so maybe they will do the same for NS when the anime ends.

I doubt it, since Naruto aint an anime based on a VN tho, but it is a possibility.  

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#44 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:07 PM

http://anesuna.tumbl...inite-tsukuyomi

Road to Ninja is the answer... That's why they advertised the movie so much!

#45 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 05:16 PM

Some Anime that are based on Visual Novels, have different epilogues for different pairings, so maybe they will do the same for NS when the anime ends.

I doubt it, since Naruto aint an anime based on a VN tho, but it is a possibility.  

yeah my hope now is either genjutsu or alternative anime ending

#46 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:41 PM

Actually I was just talking with a SS jap fan when he started to tease me about NS don't being canon and I told him
"I just wanna to see your face if everything has been a genjutsu" and he told me "after all what western ns fandom made and said to kishi it will be funny if everything is a genjutsu just to show as much retard are ns fans to force the author do everything as a genjutsu just because of a pairing" (there was some words which I don't know how to translate for english so I kinda improvised some parts)
If they are talking this now when it's just a theory I don't even wanna to see if/when this really happens lol

Then that SS must love garbage and a whole boat load of mama drama from the Naruto Gaiden. No kidding. Pathetic.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#47 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:45 PM

Well the Sasuke hinden has no SS moments, the anime opening appears to be pro NS/SK and Kishi even went out of his way to say that Sasuke doesn't like Sakura throughout the Gaiden.

#48 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:49 PM

Been saying something like that for the past month or two  :whistling:

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#49 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:50 PM

Who knows maybe we gonna see Naruto and Sakura meet Menma and Sakura from RTN. Sakura RTN will notice that Sakura cannon looks miserable. And when Sakura RTN found out that Sakura cannon married with sasuke, shes shockingly yell 'EHHHHH YOU MARRIED WITH THAT SCUM IDIOT PLAYBOY?? ARE YOU SERIOUS, you must be joking right??. And Menma look very surprise and shock, seeing Cannon Naruto look so ugly and stress out, while cannon naruto mistakenly called menma his father minato because menma looks handsome with long hair and rokudaime hokage orange coat. Ohhh im almost unconsciously write fan fic again -_-a.

e6E6H4D.jpg

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#50 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:50 PM

Well the Sasuke hinden has no SS moments, the anime opening appears to be pro NS/SK and Kishi even went out of his way to say that Sasuke doesn't like Sakura throughout the Gaiden.

The current filler arcs opening?

#51 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 07:25 PM

Actually sasuke shiden there is no really moments between sasuke and sakura

But there is still a lot of hints to sasusaku and sakura going to find sasuke at end

I made a topic saying about sasuke shiden and ss moments in it you can read it here if you want to

Edited by yimiiyumi, 25 November 2015 - 07:27 PM.

#52 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 07:33 PM

Been saying something like that for the past month or two  :whistling:

Do you thinks it will be by genjutsu or alternative ending ? 

I doubt the theory you told me some days ago is going to happen, at end naruto is still a child manga/anime 

#53 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:28 PM

Do you thinks it will be by genjutsu or alternative ending ? 

I doubt the theory you told me some days ago is going to happen, at end naruto is still a child manga/anime 

An alternate ending is the best course of action because that way SP satisfy the entire fandom and its something that they need if they are planning to do a Naruto Kai in a decade or two. If they go with the IT genjutsu. There is going to be a major backlash for those who have been reading the LN and supported the ending. 

#54 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:55 PM

An alternate ending is the best course of action because that way SP satisfy the entire fandom and its something that they need if they are planning to do a Naruto Kai in a decade or two. If they go with the IT genjutsu. There is going to be a major backlash for those who have been reading the LN and supported the ending. 

Yeah man I have faith in the genjutsu theory but really going in a realistic way an alternate ending is what has major chances of actually happening
i mean let's be real naruto is not a story made for fans anymore it's now a story made for money and popularity
money :
millions of people (SS NH fans and neutral fans who just cares about fight and don't give a kitten about logic) payed for the last novels volume 72 gaiden and burrito movie
It's more than billions of dollars I can't even imagine how much money SP/Kishi did with all kitten since the ending
going to reveal 'oh everything has been a genjutsu' will really be a hit (in a negative way) for the serie
popularity :
First of all naruto is a series for japan so the popularity what really matter is the popularity in japan
NS japanese fandom used to be a lot bigger than nh/ss but NS was not really bigger than the two fandoms together (SS/NH) in my point of view this is one the main reason for the BS ending we got kishi had to satisfy both SS/NH fandoms
After the ending the ns jap fandom well I'm not going to say it's dead lol nope there is still artists drawing fanarts and doing headcanon but well it's probably -50% active than used to be before the ending
Anyway both ways (genjutsu or alternative ending) are nice to me since we get an ending which really makes sense

#55 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:11 PM

One way to find out is that continue to follow the anime. I believe SP are just dumping out their SS fillers just to get is out of the way. From that poin on is going to determine the end game for the anime.

#56 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:25 PM

Yup first they made a sk filler and now ss fillers I guess they are trying to find what is the most popular ship

#57 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:32 PM

Or they already prepared the filler before the conclusion in the manga. Its not like they can just delete those fillers and replace them on a given time. Its very expensive to animate an episode. 

#58 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:38 PM

Or they already prepared the filler before the conclusion in the manga. Its not like they can just delete those fillers and replace them on a given time. Its very expensive to animate an episode. 

You mean the ss fillers ? idk SP just started to make ss filler after the ending

#59 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:29 PM

You mean the ss fillers ? idk SP just started to make ss filler after the ending

I bet to brainwash dumb people to like SS and that its a good pairing, SP need a wake up call already I just wish the stuido would be closed down and never opened again.

#60 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 02:16 AM

Well if it restarts I just want the development between the two of them to happen as usual and for it to amount to somehting

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NS, OTP, Never give up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users