GiaraShidori

Cosplayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Cosplay *.*

Posted 12 August 2016 - 10:56 PM

Dear NaruSaku Community,

in a past Thread, one member has asked for a NaruSaku Cosplay Movie, in the current moment, we can't offer a movie, but very beautiful Uzumaki Family Cosplay photos, with Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Uzumaki and Hanami Uzumaki on our Deviantart Account right here:

http://familyuzumaki...rt.com/gallery/

In the moment we still looking for a Shinachiku Cosplayer to get the family complete, so we can offer all NaruSaku fans for the future the real canon pairing, NaruSaku! :D <3

On this Deviantart Account we will link than NaruSaku, Family Uzumaki etc. Cosplay short clips and long movies too, so be curious guys :D

Hope you like us guys and have a nice day :D

Greets

Family Uzumaki

Edited by GiaraShidori, 10 March 2017 - 08:05 AM.

Dattebayo :P

Watching up und down :nslove: :narusaku:

#2 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:19 PM

You guys are beautiful thank you for your hard work!

I'm glad the NS fandom is alive NS'ing and not just making fun of canon.

ナルサク

#3 GiaraShidori

GiaraShidori

Cosplayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 12:12 PM

Thank you very much, that make us very happy, that you said this *.* <3

Edited by GiaraShidori, 13 August 2016 - 12:13 PM.

#4 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 01:38 PM

Nicely done! It's great that there is people that willing to do such things!

#5 GiaraShidori

GiaraShidori

Cosplayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 08:21 PM

Thank you <3

#6 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 12:25 PM

Cuties! :D

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#7 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 19 August 2016 - 04:04 PM

How would Naruto feel if Hanami dates?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#8 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 19 August 2016 - 05:40 PM

Over protective

Edited by Ryriena, 19 August 2016 - 05:40 PM.

Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#9 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 07:47 PM

I actually hate the overprotective dad trope. Because, in most cases it's just sexist kitten. If it's played in a comedic way I can tolerate it more, but that doesn't mean the reason people find it funny is because, sexism and pressed gender roles.

Personally, I think he'd be embarrassing her a bit, trying to make her happy, maybe a bit jealous but not anything overly dramatic. Like I don't think his reaction would need a whole episode or anything.

ナルサク

#10 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 03:12 AM

I actually hate the overprotective dad trope. Because, in most cases it's just sexist kitten. If it's played in a comedic way I can tolerate it more, but that doesn't mean the reason people find it funny is because, sexism and pressed gender roles.

Personally, I think he'd be embarrassing her a bit, trying to make her happy, maybe a bit jealous but not anything overly dramatic. Like I don't think his reaction would need a whole episode or anything.

I can tolerate the overprotective dad trope if it's in specific circumstances. An example I am fine with is one of my MANY, keyword there, stories, one of the characters lost every member of his family aside his eight year old daughter and baby brother so, naturally, he's very protective over her. That's fine to me because it's understandable why he's like that to her, but it isn't used for the sake of the cliche reasons it normally endures.

#11 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 24 August 2016 - 11:40 PM

Probably like that one fanfic you wrote about it or Naruto would like Marcus from Bad Boys II were his daughter had a date. Like naruto would say have my daughter at 10:00, at 10:01 I'll locked loaded and hunting your mother kittening ads down. I know he say he'd be in the car doing that but I don't know if in this context car's exist.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 05 February 2017 - 01:59 PM.

#12 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:45 AM

...Does he have the energy to care? I mean we have seen how little energy he even puts into going to her birthday or interacting with Bolt. Why would the daughter going out on a date inspire such emotion remember this is the Naruto the doesn't understand any sort nuance of emotions what so ever.

#13 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 25 August 2016 - 12:49 PM

...Does he have the energy to care? I mean we have seen how little energy he even puts into going to her birthday or interacting with Bolt. Why would the daughter going out on a date inspire such emotion remember this is the Naruto the doesn't understand any sort nuance of emotions what so ever.

we're talking about uzumaki naruto, not hyuga naruto :lulz:

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#14 GiaraShidori

GiaraShidori

Cosplayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 11:13 PM

Interesting Question, hmmmmm, our Hanami deified especially Uchiha Madara, uncle Sasuke, like she call him and all other Uchihas, that she has from her mother >.>, but i don't give up to looking for a really nice Uzumaki guy for her ^-^ xDDDDDD

Edited by GiaraShidori, 24 September 2016 - 11:15 PM.

#15 GiaraShidori

GiaraShidori

Cosplayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 11:18 PM

Update:

I uploaded a few new pictures in our Account, hope you like it ^-^

A clip will follow if I find the time besides school to find and learn a Video Cut/Edit Programm x.x xDDDDDDDDDDD

Edited by GiaraShidori, 24 September 2016 - 11:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users