• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:32 AM

So, I just went to go see this movie with some of my family. I gotta say, it was amazing. I had seen every Rocky movie before, so I was okay with this movie as long as it was better than Rocky 5 (a decent at best movie). I was excited, but I became even more excited when I saw it getting 9/10 ratings from almost every site I checked.

This was the best movie I've seen in a while, and for many reasons. The character were great, the plot was good, but best of all, the finale, which of course was the championship fight. That theater was almost completely packed, and everyone was clapping and cheering for Creed to get back up when he fell. It really made it feel like a real boxing fight. It was just great seeing Adonis follow in the footsteps of Rocky and Apollo, and to see him keep their legacy going on by making his own.

BIG SPOILER

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:48 AM

I seriously want to see this movie. Till this day, I still use that quote about taking a hit.

#3 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 01:53 AM

I'm glad you enjoyed this movie. Seen every Rocky movies as well, but it's been a while. Looking forward to see this movie!

1wocs1.gif

#4 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:15 PM

I enjoyed it as well. Strong acting from all involved, strong story and character development.

What I like most though was how it brought the story full circle almost literally back to the roots of Rocky 1

underdog fighter with litte experience and has been coach

underdog gets fight with champ based on some lark or another

underdog trains hard and falls in love

underdog takes fight hard to champ

fight ends in dramatic fashion.

The amount of nods to the first movie was especially heart warming for me and it really made for me this movie to be a great way to pass the torch.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users