• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 05 April 2015 - 12:22 AM

I will be rebooting all of Naruto, rewriting and redrawing it myself. All 700 chapters. Any ideas as to what I should add and change in Kishimoto's story?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#2 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 02:02 AM

lots of narusaku moments [of course lol] and make sakura NOT fan girl over sasuke...sure a childhood crush is okay, but have her mature, grow up, develope feelings towards naruto [duh] where can i read it all? i can't wait to see a more NS filled naruto

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 05 April 2015 - 02:03 AM.

#3 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 02:34 AM

I will be rebooting all of Naruto, rewriting and redrawing it myself. All 700 chapters. Any ideas as to what I should add and change in Kishimoto's story?

Really??
All of it?

wow

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#4 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:44 AM

Really??
All of it?
wow

yeah lol. It's gone be fun. And I always wanted to do it, and it's practice for when I make my own. Oh and I will try to release them on a weekly basis just like the Kishi.

lots of narusaku moments [of course lol] and make sakura NOT fan girl over sasuke...sure a childhood crush is okay, but have her mature, grow up, develope feelings towards naruto [duh] where can i read it all? i can't wait to see a more NS filled naruto

lol of course. Thanks for the ideas. More would be welcomed.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 05 April 2015 - 03:45 AM.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#5 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:47 AM

yeah lol. It's gone be fun. And I always wanted to do it, and it's practice for when I make my own. Oh and I will try to release them on a weekly basis just like the Kishi.
lol of course. Thanks for the ideas. More would be welcomed.

I think you are maybe understimating the amount of works that it takes

but good luck anyway

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#6 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:49 AM

I think you are maybe understimating the amount of works that it takes
but good luck anyway

I know it takes a lot of work, but I'm prepared to do it for the NS fandom. And to redeem NARUTO and Sakura-Chan's honor.

#7 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:55 AM

what site are you gonna post the manga on? this one? or another one? what day will the chapters be posted?

#8 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:57 AM

what site are you gonna post the manga on? this one? or another one? what day will the chapters be posted?

well first I have to get the right paper, and then as soon as I do, I'll start. I'll say probably by the end of this month it should be up. Middle of May. Or earlier. I might post it on Deviant Art. I'll link it when I'm done.

#9 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 04:51 AM

it would have been better if Kaguya and the reincarnations didn't exist so that Sakura would have a bettter chance of being in equal standing with Naruto and Sasuke.

I hope for your reboot, you make them all equals.
That's what I'm attempting for my fanfic.

#10 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 05:14 AM

it would have been better if Kaguya and the reincarnations didn't exist so that Sakura would have a bettter chance of being in equal standing with Naruto and Sasuke.
I hope for your reboot, you make them all equals.
That's what I'm attempting for my fanfic.

even if I make them exist, I would make Sakura-Chan on equal grounds with them. So she can kick Kaguya's ass lol.

#11 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 05:21 AM

More power to you my friend. Your talking about one hell of an undertaking. Good luck.

#12 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 06:42 AM

More power to you my friend. Your talking about one hell of an undertaking. Good luck.

lol yeah, but I'm willing to take the responsibility it's gone be fun.

#13 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 05 April 2015 - 08:02 AM

the above suggestion is honestly really all a reboot needs.

Keep story focused on team 7 and the rivalry as well as sakuras love for Naruto.

For Naruto, maintain his slow growth as a person and shinobi with special emphasis on his love for Sakura growing as he continues to try and keep his promise while confronting the uncomfortable fact that he might actualy have to break that promise, Also the fact that Sakura is growing in love with him but he has a hard time admitting it because of his failed promise and the fact he may have to sacrifice that love to do the right thing with Sasuke.

For Sasuke leave him post itachi less of a blank slate as Team Taka takes precedent in his world and he begins to unintinetionaly reforge the bonds hes had with team 7. While they remain distant taka is the family hes missing along with naruto and sakura. Team Taka has such great potential and their impact on Sasuke should never be underestimated as shown during the killer bee fight.

Focus on Sasukes fall into darkness and eventual redemption via Karin--her feelings for him-- and Naruto --his determination and brotherhood-- and Itachis wishes and intent.

For Sakura the only thing that needs to be changed is her ending. Sakura was slowly growing throughout the series starting away from naruto, and as her path paralleled his growing closer to him and further from Sasuke. Focus on the fact that she grew her power to Sannin levels with just pure hard work and guts. build her love for Naruto as she realizes that her feelings have changed but the war and other events leave her struggling to find the way to tell him. Evne with Tsunades lesson about jiraiya and not making her mistakes.

Finally make sure she confronts Sasuke early--like after he took down Danzo-- and lets him know that if he tries to harm Naruto she wont ever forgive him and nothing will stop her from killing him herself. Sakura is no longer a weak willed fangirl she is a woman and she will not be stifled or shunted aside.

for team 7 focus on the initial bonds going deeper into why they became a team and so close as a family especially for Sasuke. This makes his inevitable leaving all the more dramatic because an actual bond is there. Sakura is the sister he never had annoying but someone he cares for. Naruto his brother in all but blood and one he enjoys squabbling with and their rivalry. Kakashi their weird uncle and a sort of respected father figure for all of them.

The main Focus of any Naruto reboot is a focus on relationships and how bonds can change grow be broken and new ones grow in their place.

A main example is Hinata. She grows out of her bond with Naruto as she slowly rebuilds her bond with her Family and Neji. But also more importantly she grows as a person by letting go of her feelings for Naruto and refocusing her efforts on becoming her clans head. thus growing as a person.

Like in the manga use parallels to Support NaruSaku. that was the strength of the parallels and why NaruSaku was so strong. Each time a NAruSaku moment happened an equivalent Parallel followed it and supported it.

In the end, Sasuke returns acknowledging his failures he leaves to wander having reforged his bonds with team 7 and starting a new family with Taka. Taka is his redemption as he starts fresh with them learning from his team 7 mistakes.

Naruto and Sakura confess in their usual fashion as Naruto makes an off hand comment about her forehead thus returning full circle to the bench scene and closing the circle at the end. They acknowledge their feelings and fully commit to each others finaly being married at the end.

other pairings least imo

Choji and Ino --some base development and aloose foundation in the manga, character development for both as Choji grows up,a nd Ino matures and becomes less shallow.

Shikamaru and Temari do I need to explain this one?

Hinata and generic Hyuuga male, mainly used to show her moving on from naruto as she marries a branch family member, signifying the closing of the gap between the families and thus working on the promises to Neji and Naruto as she becomes clan head.

Lee and TenTen bonding over nejis death some manga development as well to justify.

next generation kids

Shinachiku --NaruSaku son bold happy go lucky courageous smart and a good kid. Loves his father and mother and Sister want to surpass his father as aprankster and shinobi. paints the hokage monument because dad did 4 faces well look dad I did 6!

Hanamawiri quiet and studious but fierce when she needs to be, adores her older brother and hero worhsips him but keeps such things to herself letting the audience know via inner hanamwiri

Ino Shika Cho trio

these have to be 3 girls

why?

because Ino and choji have twin girls,a nd because darnit Shikamaru just deserves a daughter :lmao:

you know he does and the poor lazy schlob would be all :wallbash: because of her antics

not to mention it makes a neat contrast to prior Ino Shika Cho trios being all girls.

ulimtately that's all I can think of other ideas might pop in my head as I go.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#14 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 01:24 PM

^I like everything but the fact of Neji staying dead.

IMO there's no point in killing him if you're not using it to set NaruHina sailing. Either keep him alive or kill him differently. I think Kishimoto should have killed him during the failed Sasuke retrieval arc or given him a massive fight before death, not have him jump in front of a rod and die x_x ............ unless he wanted this NaruHina moment, which you don't, I think. It's just something stupid for a great character to die over.

I also think NejiHina is better than Hinata x generic branch member. Neji's got leadership qualities and can build up Hinata's. I can't help but feel Hinata would be a pushover leader manipulated by other main house members.
If you do that, there should be parallels or flashbacks to the Neji vs Hinata fight to show that the Hyuuga has changed. And that this branch member, the same guy who was fighting so hard against the branch system, became either the clan head or clan head's husband.

Or Kiba could have her.

#15 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 02:07 PM

Guns...lots and lots of guns.

And also Nazis.

Edit: Oh yeah, and whoever Sasuke kills, his or her ghost must come back to haunt him.

Edited by Strangelove, 05 April 2015 - 02:17 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#16 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 02:24 PM

all great ideas thank you!!! But that cousin with cousin kitten, I can't do it lol. It's nasty to me.

#17 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 05 April 2015 - 08:08 PM

Make Hinata move on from Naruto and be a more developed character. And please less Naruto-kun. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#18 Sarahmint

Sarahmint

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:wonderfulandterriblethings.tumblr

Revolution on NarutoForums

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:51 PM

First on the shipping side, I say it's completely alright to keep Sakura's part 1 self exactly as she is.  Part of her character development would have been getting over Sasuke and realizing that she is idolizing a man she does not even know.  Kinda expected her development after Sai's "I know your smile is false".

As for rewriting things the way they have been, give Sakura more moments then just Sasori and actually explain everything Kishi never answered, like why was Sai following Sasuke when Hashirama gave him a power he never ended up using, why was Tenten given a scroll and mask she never used, what the flap happened with Yamato, and don't destroy Karin's or Sasuke's character in chapter 627 (Sasuke forgave Danzo and Karin forgave Sasuke - none of that).  

Have Kakashi and Hinata die against Pain.  The village is not revived.  Have White Fang be one of the zombies.  Have Juugo meet up with Zombie Kimmimaru (honestly I thought it was stupid that he could sense Madara and never bothered seeking out Kimmimaru to have one last talk).

Also, I'd love to help and be a co-writer/assistant. Please text me.  I have so many ideas I want to share to make the ending a "good" ending but not "candy fairy tale happy" ending while showing how rich the characters actually are.

Edited by Sarahmint, 28 April 2015 - 04:59 PM.

Was once Sasuke's biggest fan.

And then chapter 699 happened.

He should have called Kakashi out on his hypocrisy,

instead he was left alone by Naruto...

#19 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 05:00 PM

First on the shipping side, I say it's completely alright to keep Sakura's part 1 self exactly as she is.  Part of her character development would have been getting over Sasuke and realizing that she is idolizing a man she does not even know.  Kinda expected her development after Sai's "I know your smile is false".

As for rewriting things the way they have been, give Sakura more moments then just Sasori and actually explain everything Kishi never answered, like why was Sai following Sasuke when Hashirama gave him a power he never ended up using, why was Tenten given a scroll and mask she never used, what the flap happened with Yamato, and don't destroy Karin's or Sasuke's character in chapter 627 (Sasuke forgave Danzo and Karin forgave Sasuke - none of that).  

Have Kakashi and Hinata die against Pain.  The village is not revived.  Have White Fang be one of the zombies.  Have Juugo meet up with Zombie Kimmimaru (honestly I thought it was stupid that he could sense Madara and never bothered seeking out Kimmimaru to have one last talk).

Also, I'd love to help and be a co-writer/assistant. Please text me.  I have so many ideas I want to share to make the ending a "good" ending but not "candy fairy tale happy" ending while showing how rich the characters actually are.

Those are some interesting ideas, Sarah.

#20 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:54 PM

check your inbox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users