Close
Photo

Narusaku fanfic: Pink and Gold ch. 1 (always up for suggestions and ideas)

Fanfic Pink & Silver

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 xXParkster00Xx

xXParkster00Xx

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:40 AM

Hey guys! It's me!! Sorry for not posting much but I am going to start working on this fanfiction. Narusaku is my favorite couple so I'm happy to do this. Enjoy.
------------------------------------------
Chapter 1: The Beginning

Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.
-Jim Morrison

It was the beginning of December in Konaha and winter was coming fast. There was a lot of hustle and bustle this time of year, and Naruto Uzimaki was right in the middle of it. Christmas lights, bells, wreaths, and christmas jingles were enough to get the already rowdy ninja enthusiastic for the season. He moved his scarf under his chin and exhaled, his breath turning into a beautiful white mist and evaporating into the chilly air. He moved his scarf back over his mouth, and shoved his hands into his pockets. He wondered what kind of gift he should get for sakura-chan. Perfume? Nah. Jewelry? Too Cliche. Clothes? Too weird.
"Naruto!"
Naruto turned around and saw sakura waving at him. "Hey Sakura-chan!" He yelled back. She ran to him looking happier than usual. "Hi Naruto!" She said out of breath. "Hey Sakura! What's up?"Naruto said smiling. Her panting quieted down, and she started to smile. "Not much. So uhmm...can I ask a favor?" She asked biting her lip. Curious he asked what kind of favor it was. "Well...I was wondering if you could help me go clothes shopping!" "Whaaaat?!? But you just bought a whole closet full of clothes last month!" The blonde haired ninja exclaimed. "But those are fall clothes!!" She explained making a little pouty lip. "But sakaraaaa!" Naruto whined. "Pwease?" Sakura asked, making puppy dog eyes. Naruto sighed. "Fine." He said, feeling defeated. "YAY!" She proclaimed, dragging naruto to the nearest mall. 'I'm going to regret this' naruto thought.
Well guys there you go! I hoped you enjoyed!

See ya!

Edited by xXParkster00Xx, 13 December 2013 - 04:09 AM.

Have a merry narusaku christmas!

#2 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:24 AM

Awsome fanfic so far I hope you continue it :goodjob:

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fanfic, Pink & Silver

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users