90 replies to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:51 PM

Some guy failed the academy and decided to start going on a rampage blowing fire everywhere, obviously he's possessed. God Bolt's hair always looks like kitten and it has getting worst since the first two episodes. Now it's just crap. The guy runs Bolt chases after him, guy is knocked out by Cups. 

Oh right the academy was destroyed last episode so they are having class outside. Wow they actually bring up how the sound was originally made to destroy the leaf. Girls start gossiping about boys. Clone freaks out. He quickly sits down next to Bolt. So soon the yaoi fangirls will start fantasizing about these two six years olds having sex. So Bolt apparently dozes off in class but is soo smart and such a gifted genius that he was able to answer a complex problem not only correctly but made his own formula for how to figure it out! Oh Great. Bolt tries acting cool again which pisses off Shino so he writes a more complex problem that bolt can't solve, but of course Cups does. Then the Repeater and Bolt have a fight, the repeater wins. Then Cups and the repeater fight, Cups wins. God his eye are weird.

So Shino because he is having trouble with his new problem student butting into everything goes to his old teacher Kurenia (I don't remember how to spell her name). Well she has gotten old at least, and Shino is just wearing normal sunglasses. Why does he wear that other thing then, to look cool? How long has he been a teacher? Honestly, yes these brats are rowdy but if he spent more then a year or two as a teacher he should be used to it. He is the same age as most of these kids' parents what was he doing for ten years if this is his first class? Not only that but since he is the same age as his students' parents, and in fact is the former teammate to the rowdiest of the bunch. Why doesn't he have a conversation about Bolt acting out with Hinata or even the Hokage!?

Cups call Bolt his "Sun"...How soon after this episode came out did the yaoi start drooling again?

So Shino takes her advice and dress up...like a ringmaster in a circus, and he summons up a festival in order to teach his class? Oh it's a welcoming party for cups. Shino and the Clone have a conversation. Also we learn more about the common elemental affinity for the sound village. So Shino uses bugs to make the animals move and once the girls discover this they freak out. 

We learn that the kids utterly do not respect Shino. He leaves and cue another possession. More ideas given to the yaoi fangirl.

Since the school was damage more during to Shino's absence he decided to go to Principal Iruka to tender his resignation. Then Shino get possessed at the end so he can be a threat next episode. Oh the final lesson (which means this school arc will probably run on for more then 6 episodes) will be Shino trying to kill Cups Bolt and Shika...Go Shino! Go! Go Shino! Go!

This felt short, the art is getting worst, so too the animation, the only thing gained from this episode will be the yaoi fangirls new fantasizes of six years olds having sex, but overall it was still better then chapter 12.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 03 May 2017 - 01:36 PM.

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:08 PM

Some guy failed the academy and decided to start going on a rampage blowing fire everywhere, obviously he's possessed. God Bolt's hair always looks like kitten and it has getting worst since the first two episodes. Now it's just crap. The guy runs Bolt chases after him, guy is knocked out by Cups. 

Oh right the academy was destroyed last episode so they are having class outside. Wow they actually bring up how the sound was originally made to destroy the leaf. Girls start gossiping about boys. Clone freaks out. He quickly sits down next to Bolt. So soon the yaoi fangirls will start fantasizing about these two six years olds having sex. So Bolt apparently dozes off in class but is soo smart and such a gifted genius that he was able to answer a complex problem not only correctly but made his own formula in how to figure it out. Oh Great. Bolt tries acting cool again which pisses off Shino so he write a more complex problem that bolt can't solve, but of course Cups does. Then the Repeater and Bolt have a fight, the repeater win. Then Cups and the repeater fight, Cups wins. God his eye are weird.

So Shino because he is having trouble with his new problem student butting into everything goes to his old teacher Kurenia (I don't remember how to spell her name). Well she has gotten old at least, and Shino is just wearing normal sunglasses. Why does he wear that other thing then, to look cool? Cups call Bolt his "Sun"...How soon after this episode came out did the yaoi start drooling again? So shino takes her advice and dress up...like a ringmaster in a circus, and he summons up a festival in order to teach his class? Oh it's a welcoming party for cups. Shino and the Clone have a conversation. Also we learn more about the common elemental affinity for the sound village. So Shino uses bug to make the animals move and once the girls discover this they freak out. 

We learn that the kids utterly do not respect Shino. He leaves and cue another possession. More ideas given to the yaoi fangirl. Since the school was damage more due to shino absence he decided to go to Principal Iruka to tender his resignation. Then Shino get possessed at the end so he can be a threat next episode. Oh the final lesson (which means this school arc will probably run on for more then 6 episodes) will be Shino trying to kill Cups Bolt and Shika...Go Shino! Go! Go Shino! Go!

This felt short, the art is getting worst, so too the animation, the only thing gained from this episode will be the yaoi fangirls new fantasizes of six years olds having sex, but overall it was still better then chapter 12.

:facepalm: Seriously why do they even bother with this series? The producers aren't even trying. It's like they're saying" we don't give a kitten about this show, just watch it you stupid fans so we can have money". I honestly see no future for this franchise. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 03 May 2017 - 01:10 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:59 PM

It was alot better than last week's episode I'll say that much for sure.

Plus this episode really made me feel bad for Shino, and the fight sequences were interesting but more so on the okay line. The ending leaves me a bit curious not alot, but i'd say I'm keeping my eye on it that's about it. 

Anyway I decided to make a review cause there were some points I did feel like were worthy enough (barely) to adress:

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#4 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:05 PM

For the record, the novel already spoiled the outcome for next episode.

#5 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:16 PM

For the record, the novel already spoiled the outcome for next episode.

...go ahead.

#6 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:19 PM

I don't know the detail but supposedly the thing is from the best family ever clan. I actually forgot how you spell it. Anyway, it's something like that.

#7 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:46 PM

I don't know the detail but supposedly the thing is from the best family ever clan. I actually forgot how you spell it. Anyway, it's something like that.

The Hyuga? The Senju?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 03 May 2017 - 02:46 PM.

#8 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:53 PM

The Hyuga? The Senju?

The gods.

#9 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:09 PM

The gods.

Hagoromo?

As for the OP, wow, talk about jumping the shark....no, sorry, what I mean is jumping over the moon, on a shark, and then beating the shark to death with another shark.

Also, I heard Burrito can do the sexy no jutsu now. Give me a break, this series is just.....

*bangs head on table*

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#10 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:15 PM

Hagoromo?

As for the OP, wow, talk about jumping the shark....no, sorry, what I mean is jumping over the moon, on a shark, and then beating the shark to death with another shark.

Also, I heard Burrito can do the sexy no jutsu now. Give me a break, this series is just.....

*bangs head on table*

Yup  so much for being different, right? 

#11 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:20 PM

Yup  so much for being different, right? 

2hmkoio.png

By the way, does anyone ever notice that Boruto always looks extremely pissed off? I mean, have you seen this guy crack a smile or whatever?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 03 May 2017 - 03:23 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#12 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:25 PM

Haha while we're at it:

17882995_1896239737327331_69678643263632

Yeah really different SP that's some work you've put for making Boruto feel "different" 

What a joke..  I need another slice of pizza and a glass of fantaa while I'm at it. 

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:35 PM

I feel like this series lost its luster (in before "when it ever has one").

#14 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:40 PM

The gods.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 03 May 2017 - 03:40 PM.

#15 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:41 PM

So, the depiction of another Naruto  x Sasuke yaoi with Boruto x Mitsuki now... Shocker.

Edited by T XD, 03 May 2017 - 03:47 PM.

#16 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:43 PM

I still never get the sun part back in Mitsuki's Gaiden. Like why Boruto. I know, the picture, but was random.

#17 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:48 PM

By the way, does anyone ever notice that Boruto always looks extremely pissed off? I mean, have you seen this guy crack a smile or whatever?

Yeah, he does the same smile and grin as Naruto.

I still never get the sun part back in Mitsuki's Gaiden. Like why Boruto. I know, the picture, but was random.

He reminded me of Smeagol from LotR when he says : " My precious " XD

Edited by T XD, 03 May 2017 - 03:51 PM.

#18 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:54 PM

That originally was from the one shot remember with the incredibly stupid plot twists, and talks about filling up a Sake cup. They are just saying it again here.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 03 May 2017 - 03:55 PM.

#19 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:58 PM

It was. 

#20 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:06 PM

That originally was from the one shot remember with the incredibly stupid plot twists, and talks about filling up a Sake cup. They are just saying it again here.

I remember it well. It's just the way it chose Boruto out of all people felt forced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users