24 replies to this topic

#1 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:16 AM

I just read it somewhere and don't know if it is true or not but does Naruto:The Last Scarf shows that Naruto's feelings for Sakura were nothing but just because of his competition with Sasuke.

I don't remember where I found it, but is this true?

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#2 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:40 AM

Its not confirmed but takL translated one of the many leaked spoilers and this was one among them. 

Apparently, Naruto goes and floats in a magical lake where he magically realizes his hidden feelings for Hinata. Then he goes and proposes to Hinata but she doesn't say yes. She leaves with the villain Toneri instead. Naruto gets all jelly and starts sulking like an immature brat.

Then Shikamaru and Sai try to act as advisors for NH but Naruto still remains sad that the angel Hinata rejected him. Then Shikamaru asks Sakura to help them and she goes to talk with Naruto.

In that conversation, Naruto talks about his feelings for Hinata and says- " Whenever I think about Hinata, I get a feeling of tightness in my chest ". Sakura responds- " That's how I feel about Sasuke. If a girl loves someone when she was young, that love never goes away. You never were like this when you liked me. What you feel for Hinata is much stronger. You only liked me because I liked Sasuke ".  

Its batsh*t crazy  :roll:

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 30 November 2014 - 11:40 AM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#3 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:54 AM

Its not confirmed but takL translated one of the many leaked spoilers and this was one among them. 

Apparently, Naruto goes and floats in a magical lake where he magically realizes his hidden feelings for Hinata. Then he goes and proposes to Hinata but she doesn't say yes. She leaves with the villain Toneri instead. Naruto gets all jelly and starts sulking like an immature brat.

Then Shikamaru and Sai try to act as advisors for NH but Naruto still remains sad that the angel Hinata rejected him. Then Shikamaru asks Sakura to help them and she goes to talk with Naruto.

In that conversation, Naruto talks about his feelings for Hinata and says- " Whenever I think about Hinata, I get a feeling of tightness in my chest ". Sakura responds- " That's how I feel about Sasuke. If a girl loves someone when she was young, that love never goes away. You never were like this when you liked me. What you feel for Hinata is much stronger. You only liked me because I liked Sasuke ".  

Its batsh*t crazy  :roll:

OMG, seriouslly!!

All those selfless feelings Naruto showed were nothing but just because Sakura liked Sasuke. Well done kishi, he seriously knows how to mess up everything, every development, every character, every moment.

I seriously will shoot him if I ever find him in front of me :wallbash: :wallbash:

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#4 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 30 November 2014 - 12:07 PM

Yeah a lot of us are in agreement that if this actually occurs it pretty much destroys Naruto as a character. ----> ( http://www.narusaku....=14640&p=679599 )

His risking his life to save Sakura on countless occasions, his Promise of a Lifetime, all the things noted by Yamato and Sai and Kakashi would have all been out of nothing but petty jealousy and competitiveness on Naruto's part. :/

It's destroys everything his character stands for. His manta and ninja way. The "never give up" gets replaced with "I was a spoiled kid."

RIP the Manga.

Edited by Mistraal, 30 November 2014 - 12:08 PM.

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#5 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 04:12 PM

I believe multiple sources have confirmed this, it pretty much destroys Naruto's charactor, he has gone from someone having a big heart to a jealous twit, who did everything out of spite. His dream of being Hokage was originally out of spite to show the people who mistreated him that he is better than them, and his pursuit of Sakura was nothing more than a trophy to beat Sasuke. All these years Sakura was hated for mistreating Naruto early on, only this movie pretty much tell us she was practically a saint, she forgave Naruto and became his best friend dispite knowing he only cared to get between her and Sasuke.

iAnby7W.gif

#6 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 30 November 2014 - 04:36 PM

I think I'm crying

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#7 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 04:39 PM

Guys, I think so many of us could CRAP a better story than we're receiving from The Last. =/ Seriously, if Kishimoto-sensei thinks doing all these stupid retcons is gonna make fans like the ending more, then he's got another thing coming!

#8 Mistraal

Mistraal

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 30 November 2014 - 04:50 PM

Guys, I think so many of us could CRAP a better story than we're receiving from The Last. =/ Seriously, if Kishimoto-sensei thinks doing all these stupid retcons is gonna make fans like the ending more, then he's got another thing coming!

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#9 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 04:54 PM

That meant for me? X-D I also was thinking of something Jack Palance had said once when I said what I said, plus some of us out there have done the series justice with fanfics, and I am working on one too.!

#10 Mistraal

Mistraal

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 04:55 PM

That meant for me? X-D I also was thinking of something Jack Palance had said once when I said what I said, plus some of us out there have done the series justice with fanfics, and I am working on one too.!

Just kinda how I feel about Kishi's writing atm. Literally kitten.

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#11 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 05:02 PM

Just kinda how I feel about Kishi's writing atm. Literally kitten.

It had its bad spots, but this, with The Last, takes the cake! Considering he coulda made the ending to Naruto so good, but instead, he copped out and gave us crap, crap, MEGA crap!

#12 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

My username is still valid

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 05:12 PM

Wow if this is true XD... He is just contradicting Naruto's whole character development in 600+ chapters of manga in one single movie :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: RIP kid Naruto, you didn't deserve this kitten :argh:

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#13 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 05:27 PM

"Worst movie in anime history" is the award I will give to the last. Sadly I think the Japanese fans are going to swallow this piece of kitten movie and praise Kishimoto for a job well done even when they were WTF with the ending of the manga. I have a feeling they will kiss his a*s while a minority will opose the movie still believing in NS. Please Kishimoto in the name of all that is pure and good please don't make another manga. Just retire from writing, take your wife to that long awaited honeymoon trip to Hawai. In fact you can stay there and never come back to Japan.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#14 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:11 PM

No tightening in the chest, eh? Lets see what the manga has to say about that:

naruto-1961829.jpg

naruto-1961831.jpg

naruto-412542.jpg

naruto-412543.jpg

naruto-412519.jpg

Oh yeah, no tightening in the chest there. And I'm sure Sai must've been talking about some kind of non-existant pain there or else Sakura's comment comes off as idiotic. And I'm also sure Naruto only freaks out about Sai's discovery because he didn't want anyone to know that his demented obsession with Sasuke went so far as to crush on girls neither he nor Sasuke are actually interested in. :roll:

I would love to have this discussion with Kishimoto. Wouldn't even need to say anything. Would just need to show him what he himself wrote.

Say it with me folks: RETCON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 30 November 2014 - 11:17 PM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#15 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:16 PM

naruto-1961829.jpg

naruto-1961831.jpg

naruto-412542.jpg

naruto-412543.jpg

Oh yeah, no tightening in the chest there. And I'm sure Sai must've been talking about some kind of non-existant pain there or else Sakura's comment comes off as idiotic. I would love to have this discussion with Kishimoto. Wouldn't even need to say anything. Would just need to show him what he himself wrote.

RETCON!!!!!!

#16 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:25 PM

naruto-1961829.jpg
naruto-1961831.jpg

naruto-412542.jpg
naruto-412543.jpg

naruto-412519.jpg

Oh yeah, no tightening in the chest there. And I'm sure Sai must've been talking about some kind of non-existant pain there or else Sakura's comment comes off as idiotic. And I'm also sure Naruto only freaks out about Sai's discovery because he didn't want anyone to know that his demented obsession with Sasuke went so far as to crush on girls neither he nor Sasuke are actually interested in. :roll:

I would love to have this discussion with Kishimoto. Wouldn't even need to say anything. Would just need to show him what he himself wrote.

RETCON!!!!!!!

#17 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:27 PM

naruto-1961829.jpg

naruto-1961831.jpg

naruto-412542.jpg

naruto-412543.jpg

naruto-412519.jpg

Retcon no jutsu!

#18 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:28 PM

I do get a kick out of Kishi suddenly putting all the blame on the animation studio for the way the romance went down though. Apparently he didn't write the script, he just signed off on it and made some edits.

#19 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:02 AM

Basically if I hear something that downgrades NS, then I'll believe it.

#20 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:49 PM

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........................................ WHO'S WATCHNING THE MOVIE AGAIN??????

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users