Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 8 2010, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
doesnt nija usualy do tsudays spoilers?

they say its his tripcode??

Yeah tripcode confirmed he is nja. He also posted One Piece, Bleach and HxH spoilers.

#22 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:45 PM

still doesnt feel right im not going to trust spoilers untill i see the whole script also it just feels like bad fanfiction

kitten like this happen before and we always go insane because of it

#23 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:57 PM

so what fake true?

#24 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (Enermil @ Feb 8 2010, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah tripcode confirmed he is nja. He also posted One Piece, Bleach and HxH spoilers.

The question is are all the spoilers he has posted confirmed or fake??? anyway I will wait for Tuesday or Wednesday I have a friend from youtube that always post the confirmed Naruto spoiler I will wait for him to upload the spoiler. happy.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#25 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 05:36 PM

If it's fake, it doesn't prove that SasuSaku fans are desperate. It just proves that there's a troll. The troll might not even be a SasuSaku fan because the trollish thing to do would be to post the most controversial thing possible.

Anyways, what would a fake spoiler solve for a SasuSaku fan? It's not making the pairing any more likely. It's just trolling, ergo the pairing is unrelated.

#26 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:04 PM

Karin was never stated officially that she was from konoha... so it's pretty much a fake...

Think sasuke is way to occ there he thinks everyone is a burden to him and evon is sakura joind him think she isnt strong to beat him so shes going to tare him apart from the inside out so its a good thing.she will probly try to do what sai did in the sasuke retrevil ark and she will get cought and taken prisoner to get naruto out in to the open.

Edited by SS3 Goku, 08 February 2010 - 06:23 PM.

#27 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:24 PM

Jump doesn't even go to print until Wed in Japan (late Tues for us), so getting any spoilers before Tuesday night generally can't be trusted, unless it's coming directly from Kishimoto or his staff. Good luck proving that.

I don't believe anything before Wednesday because of that. Lately on Wed we've been getting the full scanlation anyway, so I really haven't been paying attention to spoilers unless they come with cammed pics.

#28 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:37 PM

While I don't believe that is true, if it is Kishi needs a good slap across the head.

Also, I personally am going to assume nothing from this point on. Lately, the best way to enjoy this manga is to go with the flow, and when the arc is over, then make a judgment. From my experience, at least and thus far, most everything Kishi has done will make more sense once you can connect the dots of everything that's happened.

#29 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Feb 8 2010, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jump doesn't even go to print until Wed in Japan (late Tues for us), so getting any spoilers before Tuesday night generally can't be trusted, unless it's coming directly from Kishimoto or his staff. Good luck proving that.

I don't believe anything before Wednesday because of that. Lately on Wed we've been getting the full scanlation anyway, so I really haven't been paying attention to spoilers unless they come with cammed pics.

But we've had early spoilers before. Even real ones.

I agree that we shouldn't trust them without pics, but I wouldn't dismiss them out of hand either.

#30 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:51 PM

NF COFIRMED IT it true even onaha coment on it facepalm.png

sorry jumping to the gun

Edited by firegirl, 08 February 2010 - 06:57 PM.

#31 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:53 PM

Well, it's gonna be a tough few (or more) weeks for us then.

Sakura is doing it to get close to Sasuke so he'll drop his guard. That was the plan that she had to balance out his strength - and why she needed to keep Naruto, Kiba and company away. But she's not likely to be getting an opportunity that soon (at least chapter-wise).

So don't panic!

#32 Enermil

Enermil

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:02 PM

So Ohana finally confirmed it. Well that´s a relief.

#33 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 8 2010, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NF COFIRMED IT it true even onaha coment on it facepalm.png

sorry jumping to the gun

What so the spoiler is true?! err.gif wot.gif I'm afraid S/S and N/H fans will be cheering for joy now. But like Nick said this could be Sakura's plan to get close to Sasuke and find out his strength and weaknesses. However this is a very risky plan Sasuke will definitely not trust her and he will go for the kill. Madara will think it will be best to have Sakura come with them since they need a medic however he will not trust her and he could order Zetsu to keep a close eye on her. Sakura can get herself killed in this plan but perhaps this is what Kishi has in mind when he said he was going to focus more on Sakura's heroine role this could be it. I just know Sakura haters their hatred for her will increase a thousand times more. arg.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 08 February 2010 - 07:08 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#34 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:10 PM

If it is true then we can say that Sakura will wind up becoming hostage and trigger the Naruto training arc so he can rescue Sakura which would be a danarusakunp3.gif moment I suppose.

#35 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:17 PM

From what I understand, it's not confirmed. Ohana just commented on it.

Either way, I wouldn't jump to conclusions about why she's doing it.

#36 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:36 PM

See what I tell ya.

#37 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Feb 8 2010, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From what I understand, it's not confirmed. Ohana just commented on it.

Either way, I wouldn't jump to conclusions about why she's doing it.

That's where I stand, though I think they're probably legit. It's consistent with her behavior. anyway. Tell them she's going along with their plan, they help her find Sasuke, and then she goes off on her own. No one would have helped her find Sasuke if she'd told them the plan from the start.

That's said I wouldn't spaz out about the SS implications. Remember the NS conversations earlier and the cheering from our fandom that dissipated like two chapters later?

If here motivations are simply pairing related it actually makes her look short-sighted and desperate because I fail to see how doing that solves any of the problems that have been brought up in the past few chapters, especially when you consider Sasuke's current course. (which she doesn't know about yet). It doesn't help Naruto out and she's going to join him and they'll both flee the village and live happily ever after? Really? That protects Naruto only in the most literal of senses and she'd be a complete fool (not to mention downright cruel) to believe he wouldn't come looking to for them. Nothing heroic about that.

As a result, I think her motivations are far more complex and that we won't know anything about her true intent until at least the next chapter.

Moreover, I can't see her actually successfully convincing him to return as that writes a significant chuck of Naruto's relevance right out of the series (and I'm not talking about pairings).

If this is pairings related (on Sakura's part), to me, this has all the makings of a plan that's about to blow up in her face and do so badly. Otherwise, Kishi's about to do a serious 180 with Sasuke.

Speaking of which, Dl316, we need your abandon ship vid as the fandom panics en masse again.

#38 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:05 PM

Plot gets yet thicker and things that people did not expect are happening. I honestly expected Sakura would encounter Sasuke and words would be said and possibly something like this would happen ( considering the spoilers are true). But it really does not change a thing Sasuke still attacked Karin and there has still been hundreds of pages of NS development. Honestly it just makes the story that much better.

#39 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Feb 8 2010, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Speaking of which, Dl316, we need your abandon ship vid as the fandom panics en masse again.

Let's bring it early, for the lulz heheelq7.png :

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#40 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:22 PM

OK...now I'm calm (Sorry with my past review...I have a bad day so far and I had to let out some steam tongue.gif )

Anyway, for Sakura's part, that could make sense that she want to do the 'double agent'. We all assume that she'll fight him but this, I don't know you guys, I NEVER expected that. Of course, I still think that it'll be suicidal but probably less than charging against Sasuke without thinking (That is simply NOT Sakura). I'm not worried about possible SS moments because, we have good NS developement so far

@Derock : laugh.gif Nice one a_thumbs.gif...while we don't need to go that far, I'll probably go totally insane if we have to much Sasuke-teme arg.gif ( You guys will have to wake me up when we will see other things then Sasuke- teme because I don't want to suffer that for another month)

Edited by silverserenity, 08 February 2010 - 08:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users