Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 03:28 PM

And here's a new one:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#42 SlyNinjaKnight

SlyNinjaKnight

Loyal Follower of the OTP of Naruto

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Fandoms: Naruto, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Star Wars and others.

Wish that Kishi would just stop trying to 'fix' Naruto, I guess that no one ever told him the phrase 'digging your own grave'. I will remember fondly the characters that made me love Naruto that were sacrificed at the all-mighty altar that is money (and crazy fan boys/girls).

Posted 09 November 2015 - 04:05 AM

I can't wait for this!!!! I've been a Star Wars fan for nearly all my life, ever since my dad introduced them to me when I was around 5 or 6 years old. I remember going to the theatre with my brother and dad to see Episode III when it came out ten years ago.

I am excited to see how JJ goes with the film, I liked what he did with Star Trek, the new ones at least, so I have high hopes for the film. I don't really like how Disney and JJ decided to pretty much cut out all the books and EU-canon that has come out since Episode VI was released but I think that was more of a money decision since it would allow them to create their own 'canon' and they wouldn't have to pay the authors who came up the EU universe ideas like the Solo children, Mara Jade and Ben, the Vong, the New Jedi Order, Thrawn Trilogy etc.

I do like how JJ has come out and said that he will not use as many digital effects as Lucas did in the prequel trilogy, going back to actual sets and costumes and set to give the film a sense of realism. 

Can't wait!!!!

#43 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 12:37 AM

I can't wait for this!!!! I've been a Star Wars fan for nearly all my life, ever since my dad introduced them to me when I was around 5 or 6 years old. I remember going to the theatre with my brother and dad to see Episode III when it came out ten years ago.

I am excited to see how JJ goes with the film, I liked what he did with Star Trek, the new ones at least, so I have high hopes for the film. I don't really like how Disney and JJ decided to pretty much cut out all the books and EU-canon that has come out since Episode VI was released but I think that was more of a money decision since it would allow them to create their own 'canon' and they wouldn't have to pay the authors who came up the EU universe ideas like the Solo children, Mara Jade and Ben, the Vong, the New Jedi Order, Thrawn Trilogy etc.

I do like how JJ has come out and said that he will not use as many digital effects as Lucas did in the prequel trilogy, going back to actual sets and costumes and set to give the film a sense of realism. 

Can't wait!!!!

I'm almost the complete opposite. I'm really worried about the movies because I think JJ butchered Star Trek. I'm also concerned because some of the possible plot summaries I've seen appear to be cheap reductions of the EU they supposedly cast out when Disney took over.

#44 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 07:28 PM

A TV spot:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#45 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 10:56 PM

And the last trailer has finally arrived:

And it's awesome.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#46 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 10 December 2015 - 11:10 PM

Got my tickets and I am exited.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#47 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 18 December 2015 - 03:26 AM

I am going to review this movie so I am going to put spoilers for those who haven't seen it. Don't read the spoilers for those who haven't seen it and if you have, tell me what your reaction was. 

Spoilers

509356167_759751.gif?4

#48 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 18 December 2015 - 03:46 AM

One word.

Phenomenal 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#49 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:40 AM

finn x rey so much amazing chemistry

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#50 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:44 AM

I heard the chemistry is great. So, it lives up to the hype. Complete opposite reactions from episode 1 world premiere.

#51 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 02:24 PM

Saw it last night! It was awesome!!! (Even rocked Princess Leia hair all day!) Movie is great, you don't have to be a big fan of the first movie to enjoy it. Really fast paced, action packed, and definitely follows the hero's journey storytelling thing in a really satisfying way.

Get tickets! Go see it! I'm going to go again over the holidays - next time in 3D.

#52 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 05:05 PM

Loved it. I still need to digest it, but loved it. Definitely not without its problems, but the new cast is great.

#53 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 05:55 PM

I should probably say, since more and more of us will have seen it, that THIS THREAD IS A SPOILER TAG ZONE!

Please put all movie spoilers behind tags. No exceptions!

Can't find the spoiler tag?

Thanks, and may the force be with you.

#54 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:14 PM

Still haven't seen the movie. But in the mean time. Lets play a game! :D

It's quiz time! :hehehe:

Which "Star Wars" Character Are You?

Which Star Wars The Clone Wars Character Are You?

Which 'Star Wars' Prequel Character Are You?

For the first I got!

8XTp8J8.png

For the second I got!

2uQtRd3.png

For the third I got!

vmEcUsE.png

If anyone knows any other quiz, do post, so we can have some fun! :D

Yp330yZ.gif

#55 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:45 PM

1st test:
enhanced-buzz-1326-1387843336-0.jpg
2nd one:
Your Result: Obi-Wan Kenobi
3rd one:

QFsW2_kUsKVl.jpg

#56 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:48 AM

Ok just saw it in 3D. God I hate 3D so much. But that was the only one available in English, the 2D one was dubbed in my language. And I hate dubbed movies more than I hate 3D.

I'm going to briefly talk about it. If you haven't seen it yet. Go see it now, I mean right now. It's good it's not perfect of course but it's good. :D :happy:

It's light years beyond the pre-sequels meaning The Phantom Menace, Clone Wars and Revenge of the Sith. And in way it completely made you forget about them. Is it better than the first ones? Honestly I can't say right now.

Now for the spoiler part:

Spoilers be warned. Hey in case you haven't read what I said I'll say it again. Spoilers Be Warned.

Edited by Nostradamus, 19 December 2015 - 03:13 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#57 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:56 AM

I love EVERY movie, yes even the prequels; and this one wasn't an exception. However, I do have a complain. Don't read it if you haven't seen the movie.

Found it in a forum

Edited by Yojeveka, 19 December 2015 - 01:08 AM.

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#58 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 03:28 AM

Ummm....

Edited by alexander, 19 December 2015 - 03:31 AM.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#59 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 03:49 AM

Ummm....

Yeah

CZSn9hA.jpg

#60 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:42 AM

I heard the chemistry is great. So, it lives up to the hype. Complete opposite reactions from episode 1 world premiere.

yes it is 4life finn and rey are perfect i could just imagine kishi seeing them like narusaku and maybe regret putting nh together lol that failure of a writer will have to live with the mistakes he made but anyway i actually met one of the actors of the film last month greg grunberg my goal is to meet john and daisy and tell them how great there characters are and since john is a naruto fan if i meet him ill tell him *rey reminds me of sakura minus the pointless obsession with the popular guy* 

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users