#41 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:37 AM

QUOTE (FullMetalMac @ Jun 13 2010, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's see anymore bad movies I've seen, hmm, how about any movies from Uwe Boll, that man can't direct a movie to save his life! rawr.gif

Although I do agree almost every Uwe Boll movie is terrible there is one exception. The movie Rampage, is the only movie by him I have found myself enjoying. Uwe has created a film on his interpretation of the outcome of mental influence from social apathy, pop media, and a seemingly skewed American economy. The main characters emotions feel real like it could actually happen. If you haven't seen this movie I suggest you watch it even if you hate everything else by Uwe Boll.

JLHza2T.png

#42 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:38 AM

Aaaand... who can forget the movie that haunts McD for years? Supersize Me

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#43 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jun 14 2010, 03:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maximum Overdrive.

What the **** Stephen King, seriously? I swear, I sat through the entire movie in a freaking daze. Every three minutes there was a logic fallacy or something that made no goddamn sense whatsoever. Keep in mind, I'm a pretty forgiving guy and can find enjoyment in a lot of things others can't for some reason. But I just did not understand what the hell I was watching.

You want to talk about a ridiculous ****ing movie, this one takes the cake. Here's the basic plot summary. A meteor passes close to earth, emitting some strange kind of radiation. This radiation causes trucks, vehicles and small appliances to go haywire, gaining sentience and murdering humans. A group of humans are imprisoned at a truck stop, forced to refuel all passing trucks or be killed. They're also all damn near killed by a sentient eighteen wheeler with a goddamn goblin head on the front, like it was some kind of circus attraction. At the end, it's heavily implied the whole thing was a plan by aliens as a preliminary invasion. A UFO was destroyed by a russian sattilite carrying nuclear explosives. Yes, really.

Did that make any sense to you? Me neither. If you put even the slightest amount of thought even into the basic premise, the entire movie falls apart.

The only good part is the soundtrack, which is by AC/DC, but bloody hell, you can go out and BUY that.

Spider-Man 2

Not sure if I'd call it the worst so much as I feel it's the most over-rated film of all; I honestly do not know why it's as popular as it is. I swear I had more enjoyment watching the Rifftrax of it. It was basically 90's Spidey on the silver screen in regards to how bad it was; and, well, marriage era Spidey was so damn bad that bringing in Mephisto to erase the damn thing was seen as a preferable alternative to it going on any longer. The only Spider-Man film I actually enjoyed was the first one, which was in spite of it's flaws.

Oh Spider-Man 2, let me count the ways:

- The most wooden acted sequel I think I've ever seen. Granted, Tobey McGuire and Kirsten Dunst weren't exactly right for their respective roles right from the get-go, but at least it felt like they tried in the first film. The two seemed damn bored in this film and it translated into a few yawns of my own.
- WHY THE **** WAS SPIDEY'S MASK OFF IN THE TRAIN? WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE? WHAT DID IT DO FOR THE FILM? RAEGFAEC.
- OMG THE CAMPINESS I CAN'T TAKE IT.
- I swear the film has to have had one of the dullest film romances this side of Twilight.
- Honestly, the film, or the trilogy in general really, didn't seem to have a real clue who Peter was. Sure, it paid lip service to classic moments in the comics, but did the character really feel like Peter Parker? Didn't to me. But hell, I just read the comics, what do I know.
- What is with the damn pro-American imagery? It wasn't too bad in the first film, but after that it just got ridiculous. I mean, patriotism is fine and all, but how often did the damn character pose in front of flags? News Flash Raimi, he's not an American Icon. Though I can see why you might want to do that; I mean, it's not like Marvel has a patriotic American icon of a super hero for all that sort of thing, right? RIGHT?

Oh.

... Dammit Raimi.

The good part about the movie? Doc Ock. Now that was one part of the film I loved. Alfred Monila pretty much stole the damn show, to the point where I was so glad to see him throw a car through that restaurant, breaking up the dramatic tension.

I won't get into 3. I fooled myself into believing that film was any good for so long. I'd prefer not to have an aneurysm from rage.

Batman & Robin.

OH MY GOD. AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! EWW! EWW! KILL IT! KILL IT!

Do... do I even need to explain? Please don't make me explain. I don't think I can make it through the ice puns and the Bat Credit Card and the Bat Nippl-

AHHHH! NOOOO! IT'S IN MY HEAD GET IT OUT! DAMMIT SHUMAECHER!

Please don't make me go on. ;_____;

I think you should explain it. Partly because I want to see what you would say and partly because its been more than a decade since I saw the movie, and I can't remember anything about it other than people saying how much it sucked.

I watch movies so rarely I can't add a lot of new stuff, but I'll add the Never Ending Story. My old college roommate thinks I'm high for hating it, but I detest the movie. I really though it'd never end.

#44 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:02 PM

It may not be the worst movie ever, but I've seen it recently and it's pretty bad: Xanadu. I'm a lover of musicals and musical movies, and the music in it was pretty good, but the plot was very poorly executed, even if it had Olivia Newton-John and Gene Kelly in it.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#45 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 02:46 PM

I don't like The Last Man movie. The ending s*cks with not-so-good effect, and I couldn't find the messages of that movie

#46 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 19 June 2010 - 02:59 PM

Last night I saw the 2006 Night of the Living Dead. 'Nuf said.

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#47 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 19 June 2010 - 10:57 PM

The Super Mario Bros. movie nuff said.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#48 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:14 PM

Twilight

It was just a basic destruction of Vampires, and the mythology around the vampires, and the oh so badly done romance in the book.

#49 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:10 AM

Dragonball Z...the live action movie...
o.mi.gawd.
That's a disease... argh1.png
I don't even like that show!
No offence to the fans sweatdrop.gif
But rather watch the anime...a BAZILLION TIMES!
...If that's even a number!

Edited by Puni~Chan(:, 30 June 2010 - 02:14 AM.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#50 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:58 AM

EVERYTHING'S A NUMBER... If there's an unlimited amount of numbers then every start out then illion has to have existed at some point right? wow.png Anyway, I've never really seen any movies that I'd specifically call bad, but I can say that I've seen a bunch of okay movies.

#51 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:13 PM

Crap, I have to be dragged out later today with some cousins to go see Twilight Eclipse against my will... sad.gif

"They don't want none"

#52 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:09 PM

*GULP*

Hold on, Toasty. You will make it. (At least try not to snore! XD)

#53 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:12 PM

I just hope I don't have to rip out my eyes from seeing it.

"They don't want none"

#54 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:37 PM

Twilight Eclipse gave me free milkshake today. happy.gif Thank god I didn't actually have to see it. Hang in there!

#55 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:29 PM

Well I survived seeing the movie, but damn it was horrible! The romance in the movie was paper thin! arg.gif

"They don't want none"

#56 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:16 AM

Sadly, The Last Airbender

#57 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:19 AM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Jul 1 2010, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sadly, The Last Airbender

Stop crushing my hope in every topic argh1.png

JLHza2T.png

#58 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:20 AM

I heard it wasn't good either, they said it was like Clash Of The Titans, too much flash, not enough story.

"They don't want none"

#59 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:39 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jun 30 2010, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Crap, I have to be dragged out later today with some cousins to go see Twilight Eclipse against my will... sad.gif

Dude, my freak'in cousins (their whole family, including my uncle) we're all excited to go to the midnight show. I hope you didn't suffer to much.

Edited by MangaReader, 01 July 2010 - 06:40 AM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#60 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:43 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Jul 1 2010, 02:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stop crushing my hope in every topic argh1.png

I still have to comment on "rate the last movie you watched"
First of all, there was hardly any dialougue, and when there was, it'd be something corny or cliche.
The story is similar to the cartoon, but they deleated waay to many senes, so anyone who didn't watch the cartoon won't understand what's going on.
The actors were terrible, especially the one who plays Aang.
The special effects weren't anything special, and appa and momo were as ugly as the old lady who lives down the street.

The movie was an utter failure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users