22 replies to this topic

#21 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

And most of the time, NH fillers doesn't mean no NS fillers. In practically every Fillers Arc, there is at least one episode with NS moments to counter the NH ones. And generally, there are more NS than NH, which is logical.

Indeed.

Well, my hopes are not that up.
Look at it, they could've done fillers in Madara vs Hashirama thing, yet they did now where Hinata is all prominent and kitten... Nothing against her, but come on Pierrot... It's her 2nd big moment in manga and Pierrot like always it will turn it into a big drama kitten that will make the other side scream cannon, yadda yadda. Bleah!
Though I wouldnt mind some Neji ones...The boy needs it!
But meh, I don't trust Pierrot...

I know, though I was a bit surprised on 559. Thought they will do it more "one focus" but turns out, it was what their fans would say "downgraded." So who knows. Maybe they will shock us. It's been since 166 with a full fledged Hinata episode, though when I think about it, they must have hold it in a long time because Hinata just don't appear like that anymore. So it's like a building up moment in progress.

#22 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

And so? If they will do the same bs fillers as they did during Pein Saga, I'm happy 'cause those were really laughable.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#23 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

And so? If they will do the same bs fillers as they did during Pein Saga, I'm happy 'cause those were really laughable.

I felt sorry for Lee he had any fights on canon and they mocked him even further by making him lose to that ninja ostrich.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 27 November 2013 - 07:33 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users