• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:47 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2...1/tech.viruses/

Looks like you guys better prepare. Better go scan my computer just to make sure. Well I WAS suppose to do an April Fools prank on you guys, I guess this seems more important right now. biggrin.gif
I am still pinky-ash

#2 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:37 PM

I don't know about why we had a big scare about this, when it was obvious in the beginning that we should already have an anti-virus program with ALL the updates on, including Windows Update. If everyone followed the procedures, instead of thinking and ignoring "Oh, those hackers won't be hacking my computer, so I know what I'm doing and I don't need the anti-vir-- whatsoever", especiallly in the companies' computer networks, it wouldn't be an issue.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:42 PM

You say you don't know, and yet you list one reason on why people are scared on it?

Hmm....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users