• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 MelisaArtemis

MelisaArtemis

*Meow*

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:my boyfriend,Narusaku,Ragnarok, Narusaku, Digimon 03, Narusaku fics, Games. have I mention Narusaku?

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:05 AM

Does everybodeh remember the linky that I posted here like... months ago? The 1 featuring the flying Snake and the Pistol Shrimp? Well... Here's the sequel 8D

#2 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:58 PM

LOL I heard of the humbold squid, but the other, um, strange animals are shocking in deed. wow.gif

Love the moonwalking bird though. do do... do do... Billy Jean... lol biggrin.gif
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#3 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:47 PM

Timely. I just saw a commercial a few seconds ago (on the Discovery Science channel, though I missed if it was actually airing on that station or another station in the Discovery family) on 'The Hunt for the Goblin Shark' from part 1 of that piece.

I'm actually more terrified by the Japanese Hornets, though, from this (similar) list.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#4 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:32 PM

A burrowing lizard akin to that of a giant crawling kitten with hands...Well that just brightens up your day doesn't it?

#5 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:53 AM

That squid is going to end up in a horror movie one day, I just know it. It just screams "Jaws Ripoff". Or maybe "Even more boring The Beast". Whatever.

Remind me to stay out of the ocean. Forever.

#6 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ Mar 5 2009, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Timely. I just saw a commercial a few seconds ago (on the Discovery Science channel, though I missed if it was actually airing on that station or another station in the Discovery family) on 'The Hunt for the Goblin Shark' from part 1 of that piece.

I'm actually more terrified by the Japanese Hornets, though, from this (similar) list.

I saw a show on one of the history/science networks that featured the Japanese wasp. Freaks me out because I'm allergic to wasp stings.

still love the moonwalking bird though lol
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#7 MelisaArtemis

MelisaArtemis

*Meow*

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:my boyfriend,Narusaku,Ragnarok, Narusaku, Digimon 03, Narusaku fics, Games. have I mention Narusaku?

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (Gravity @ Mar 6 2009, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That squid is going to end up in a horror movie one day, I just know it. It just screams "Jaws Ripoff". Or maybe "Even more boring The Beast". Whatever.

Remind me to stay out of the ocean. Forever.

Oh, I think its already featured in a movie though its not a horror movie, at least the supersized version of it...

#8 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:14 PM

QUOTE (psycho666 @ Mar 5 2009, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A burrowing lizard akin to that of a giant crawling kitten with hands...Well that just brightens up your day doesn't it?

Maybe that's where some hentai creators got their ideas from... for their hentai...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users