3 replies to this topic

#1 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:46 AM

It's kittenin' pepper spray! And not the kind that's issued to the public, but the stuff Corrections Officers carry around.

My third day at Corrections Academy we were pepper sprayed with FOX, Ever since then I've been nearly immune to pain. The only way I can describe it is imagine having the worst sunburn imaginable on your face and having someone constantly putting pressure on every inch of the burn. At first it's not too bad. But the second it gets in your eyes...it's all down hill.

I just wanted to write this because I slashed my hand open a while ago and smashed my finger. Did it hurt? Hell yes. But then I reflected back to pepper spray and told myself it's nothing.

If you want to reach the point you just don't care about pain anymore...ask someone to pepper spray you. You can thank me later after you're done hating me. 

#2 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:14 PM

I thought I found lipstick once when visiting a family member, and when examining it's rather odd compartment, sprayed myself. Not fun. Fifteen minutes of burning-like pain. 

You got off easy. Mine lasted for over an hour. 

#3 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:57 PM

clearly weve never been though the CS gas chamber in basic training. being forced to take off the protective mask and breath ina  big ole lungful of joy gas.

the amount of vomit was copious for others.

i managed to make it though with just a metric crapton of snot.  :sick:  :lol:

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#4 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:47 PM

clearly weve never been though the CS gas chamber in basic training. being forced to take off the protective mask and breath ina  big ole lungful of joy gas.

the amount of vomit was copious for others.

i managed to make it though with just a metric crapton of snot.  :sick:  :lol:

Oh, yeah. My best friend during high school joined the National Guard and had to go through similar circumstances. I forget what his experience was, but he said if never had to do it again it'd bee too soon lol

Supposedly you can get used to it, though. My instructor at the time said he'd been sprayed over 20 times during his career, but he got to the point it didn't bother him at all. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users