907 replies to this topic

#61 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:50 AM

I love how everyone on tumblr is praising Sakura right now. They better recognize who the Queen of Fists is :wub:

Not only that but other forums are happy that Sakura did something substantial in this battle. Hopefully more people warm up to her and the hate for her lessens.

#62 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:51 AM

Ok we had our moment but let's not forget that in the chapter all three of them will be blown away by Kaguya. So don't over exaggerate this moment.

This was a good moment for Sakura, hopefully she gets more of them.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#63 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:52 AM

Wow that's a good volume end chapter. Sakura pummeling kagyua, that made the chapter.

This is the final chapter of volume 71 I think. That what we on? Wow just, wow. It was a fairly good one given what occurred and but what happened was a nice team up to strike her.

Something tells me it may not be over though and the ultimate troll from Kishi would be if the ash bone sprouts were ready and to be used the moment she was hit, like if the places team 7 nailed her in had the ash bones in the spots they hit her, that would be bad. But in this case it was just neat. I liked this chapter. Kakashis Kamui infused powers were somewhat neat given how he could phase like obito used too rather than warp things in a limited ability like he used too, despite the events if last chapter, this one was great.

Sakura pulled the famous naruto stunt of punching the heck out if the villian when they think they could do something or get away well kagyua may be a princess but sakura is the queen of the fist. That was just best for team 7 to do that. I liked this event.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#64 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:52 AM

If Kaguya Is really done, I can see Madara emerging again...

Hokages need something to do

#65 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:53 AM

Not only that but other forums are happy that Sakura did something substantial in this battle. Hopefully more people warm up to her and the hate for her lessens.

I hope so too. Sakura literally just punched a goddess. I can't believe she's come this far :cry:

Edited by Swagkura, 20 August 2014 - 06:54 AM.

tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#66 Candy101

Candy101

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:54 AM

ah it didn't come at like 2 or 3 in the morning! thats great

ok

kakashi is talking about this, thats why he has the rikudo powernaruto-4943529.jpg

#67 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

God.....I am so done with this fight....

This hasn't even been a fight so much as it was postponing her getting sealed over....and over....and over....and over again.

Edited by Pepsi, 20 August 2014 - 06:55 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#68 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Ok we had our moment but let's not forget that in the chapter all three of them will be blown away by Kaguya. So don't over exaggerate this moment.

I agree, let's not get overly excited ( though I'm hardly containing the excitement myself)
I highly doubt that this is really the end.

#69 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:57 AM

Yep. Kaguya's not quite done yet.

kakashi is talking about this, thats why he has the rikudo powernaruto-4943529.jpg

ohh, thanks.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#70 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:57 AM

So Kaguya Battle: Phase Two next week?

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#71 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:59 AM

its really amazing to see sakura to  surprise and hit kaguya like that. :excited: i hope they seal her next chapter.but we ll see.   . and kakashi is cool too . the true leader of team 7 even thou  he is  acting (i have 2 mangakyo sharingans and i like it.)  :lulz: . and naruto cant stop reminding sasuke that he is kinda useless :hehehe:   now. and i like it. . .

If Kaguya is seal so what will the Hokages do?

cheering for team 7 i guess.. :lulz: .. maybe kaguya will be sealed and the next villain is BZ  what if he control one of the team 7 members . or the hokages. :sweatdrop: .

#72 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Sexuality: Haruno Sakura
Honestly me during the whole Naruto series. I love her so much :wub:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#73 TyranntX

TyranntX

Undisputed King of the Dinosaurs

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku (duh), Dinosaurs, anime, Starcraft, and skyrim.

Man what a chapter! the highlight of this chapter is definatly sakura beating down Kaguya.

but on a side note I have a question.... would any of you consider the final Naruto movie "The End" to be canon? because I do for a number of reasons.

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

Check out my Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube....TyranntX/videos

#74 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:00 AM

How wonderful! Kakashi can finally say that he's part of the major leagues again. He has his own trendy gundam suit and some newfangled toys from Obito to make him as redundantly overpowered as the genetic mutants spawned from Kaguya's progeny. It didn't hold out for very long because he was contesting with Kaguya herself - who was even stronger than before - but at least he can tell himself that something was accomplished after all. There shouldn't be any concern for the stability of his place among the demigods now. His eyes guarantee him everything he ever needed to be up there with the privileged few.

I'm not necessarily against characters attaining power on that scale, but if they're going to do so, they should at least be more original when managing it. Colossal chakra monsters and all-in-one eye abilities have been so overused as the go-to source for power. It's the reason for my heightened curiosity of Orochimaru and his method for juggling the threat of the Alliance and Hagoromo's prized successors. He certainly has his work cut out for him. 

So Kaguya is finally defeated now? Good. This fight hasn't exactly been written like the first-class material of Part 1 fights. If the fight is resolved then that leaves only the Tsukuyomi to dispel and Black Zetsu to kill. 

Congratulations to Sakura for finally making use of her CES against someone after so long when she last muscled a Zetsu over 100 chapters ago and some Jubi spawn. It was considerate of Kishi to offer a nod of acknowledgement to Team 7 actually working together as a whole unit instead of the two-man performance of Naruto and Sasuke with spectators, Kakashi and Sakura. Frankly, the punch itself wasn't all that impressive - it seemed modest. You would expect that for an attack that's capable of generating seismic waves and field-wide avalanches of debris to leave a much more graphic impression on somone than jostling their head down.

Edited by Atheck, 20 August 2014 - 07:40 AM.

#75 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:08 AM

Wow that's a good volume end chapter. Sakura pummeling kagyua, that made the chapter.

This is the final chapter of volume 71 I think. That what we on?

Well usually the 10th chapter  would be considered the last in a volume, but since Volume 69 & 70  ended up with 11 Chapters there's still a possibility that there's still 1 more chapter left, even though this chapter felt like a perfect  end to the volume similar almost like when Naruto defeated the final path of Pain before he went to look for/ talk to Nagato.

Honestly I think we'll have to wait next week to see if we're still in this volume, or we shift to Volume 72 (The next one).  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#76 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:10 AM

Hold on wait didn't Obito still have some of the rikudous power in him after being extracted from his ten tails Jinchurriki form?? Couldn't he had stored that last portion of that power else where before he died and gave the rest of it to Kakashi when giving his sharingan back!?!? O_o

#77 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:16 AM

I believe that TenTen will seal BZ

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#78 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:21 AM

Things i see on Tumblr. mwahaha,,,

Source: Senju-Swag

tumblr_nalea82tiJ1sxrltco1_500.jpg

#KAKASAKU #CANONLOL 

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#79 Candy101

Candy101

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:21 AM

Hold on wait didn't Obito still have some of the rikudous power in him after being extracted from his ten tails Jinchurriki form?? Couldn't he had stored that last portion of that power else where before he died and gave the rest of it to Kakashi when giving his sharingan back!?!? O_o

I doubt it but it could be possible. I just assume kakashi was talking about when naruto healed his eye.

#80 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:31 AM

Anyone read the new bleach chapter?

Kubo copies Kishi yet again lol

spoiler

eh10ut.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto chapters, team 7, chapter 689, 689

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users