It's OUT! :DDDDD

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/569

#2 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:01 PM

Link's not working. But it's up on NarutoBase.

EDIT: Reposting mangareader link to see if it works.

Also up on Manga Stream.

Omg lawl. According to Naruto:

Vomit
|
V
Eating too much

So he makes Yonbi chuck up a bunch of his Kage Bunshins. Naruto, you're such a smart one, you. fu.png

Anyways, not much to say about the chapter. It was alright I guess, but I kind of expected a little more action.

Edited by Rocket, 11 January 2012 - 12:14 PM.

JA2DBzd.png

#3 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Jan 11 2012, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh kitten, thanks!
strange.. it was working, hehe... sweatdrop.gif

#4 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE (Fox-And-Flower @ Jan 11 2012, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh kitten, thanks!
strange.. it was working, hehe... sweatdrop.gif

You're welcome. happy.gif

JA2DBzd.png

#5 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:22 PM

WORTH THE WAIT + question --Click here to view--
That was SO worth the wait! I'm so glad we got to see Naruto's will and how he progressed! Everythings so cool lately in the manga. Is the manga back on schedual now? we'll get one next week too?

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#6 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:39 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Jan 11 2012, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yay for the chapter! So, any bets if Naruto will really succeed? biggrin.gif

Maybe Sakura will come and help pull it with her monster strength?

jus drein jus daun.

#7 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Jan 11 2012, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let's hope!

JA2DBzd.png

#8 Mr Horrible

Mr Horrible

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Jan 11 2012, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WORTH THE WAIT + question --Click here to view--
That was SO worth the wait! I'm so glad we got to see Naruto's will and how he progressed! Everythings so cool lately in the manga. Is the manga back on schedual now? we'll get one next week too?

Yes, the manga should be back to normal schedule.

Bleach will be on a 3 week break though.

#9 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Jan 11 2012, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Didn't even thought of that! But I doubt it. Don't mind it happening though.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#10 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:37 PM

I found the scene with the clones pretty amusing to be honest. And for the rest of the chapter, well it was okay, I guess...

And I hardly think that Sakura will appear as so many people wish, and even if she does, it won't last for more then 3 panels.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#11 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:53 PM

I thought those Chakra Chains were some kind of Kekkei Genkai exclusive to the Uzumaki Clan. How did Kushina even get those things if it's supposed to be an Outer Path technique of the Rinnegan. Now people are going to assume that the Rinnegan is the Kekkei Genkai of the Uzumaki Clan again and speculate Naruto getting the Rinnegan as well. It would of been so much better if those Chakra Chains we're an Uzumaki Clan Kekkei Genkai.

That's all I have to say about this chapter. th_coffee.gif

#12 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:08 PM

I seriously doubt Sakura will turn up with her super strength, Naruto has gone into Toad-Sage mode, so he has the power he needs to remove the Chakra Rod. I think he plans to hit it with so much power it goes right through Son Goku and come out the other end.

So the Chakra Chains being used here, the Chakra Rods being used by Negato, and Kushina's Chakra chains are all the same, Finally got confirmation of that (well pretty much) So if it's the power of the Rinnigan, and Kushina had it, does that mean, it is possible that the Uzumaki clan was created when a Senju and Uchiha got married...and with both sides feuding the clan relocated...Hmmm...another hint towards Naruto possably unlocking the true power of the sage of the six paths.

OK was it me or was the flashback scene mistranslated? Iruka mentioned Shadow clones for the exam, when it was just regular bushins originally, and I don't remember Tsunade telling Jiaraya, about teaching Naruto a move he hadn't even learn't...that doesn't even make sense. Jiaraya knew the Rasengan...I guess i'll check the MR translation afterwards to see what's written there.

A decent chapter, gotta love Naruto, why over think when the classics work so well, he used the exact same technique to get out from the Snakes stomach during the chunnin exams.

Good stuff.

Edited by harry4e, 11 January 2012 - 02:09 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#13 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jan 11 2012, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I seriously doubt Sakura will turn up with her super strength, Naruto has gone into Toad-Sage mode, so he has the power he needs to remove the Chakra Rod. I think he plans to hit it with so much power it goes right through Son Goku and come out the other end.

So the Chakra Chains being used here, the Chakra Rods being used by Negato, and Kushina's Chakra chains are all the same, Finally got confirmation of that (well pretty much) So if it's the power of the Rinnigan, and Kushina had it, does that mean, it is possible that the Uzumaki clan was created when a Senju and Uchiha got married...and with both sides feuding the clan relocated...Hmmm...another hint towards Naruto possably unlocking the true power of the sage of the six paths.

OK was it me or was the flashback scene mistranslated? Iruka mentioned Shadow clones for the exam, when it was just regular bushins originally, and I don't remember Tsunade telling Jiaraya, about teaching Naruto a move he hadn't even learn't...that doesn't even make sense. Jiaraya knew the Rasengan...I guess i'll check the MR translation afterwards to see what's written there.

A decent chapter, gotta love Naruto, why over think when the classics work so well, he used the exact same technique to get out from the Snakes stomach during the chunnin exams.

Good stuff.

Mangareader wrote a technique he wasn't able to learn so I think she meant Naruto can't learn the Rasengan. Its cool that Kurama remembered all those moments where people claim something and Naruto proved all of them wrong with his actions.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#14 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Jan 11 2012, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mangareader wrote a technique he wasn't able to learn so I think she meant Naruto can't learn the Rasengan. Its cool that Kurama remembered all those moments where people claim something and Naruto proved all of them wrong with his actions.

Yeah checked on MangaReader the translation is more accurate, Iruka mentions bushin technigue there where Mangastream mentions shadow clones, and Tsunade is talking about NAruto not being able to learn the Rasengan, where MS translation makes it sound like it's Jiraiya that hasn't learnt the move yet.

Yeah I ageee about Kuruma, but then again he has nothing else to do anyway. it does make sense as when in Kyuubi-mode Naruto can sense evil intent so he would have to prove from his actions not words to win the Bijuu over otherwise they'd know he's just talk, and judging from Bee's initial reaction to him, all Bijuu's probably have a similar ability.

iAnby7W.gif

#15 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:14 PM

Remember in 566 Shikaku said that once units 1,2,3 and 5 are finished with their battles they must go to help Naruto and Bee. Now part of unit 2 is Hinata and part of unit 3 is Sakura.

Edited by Nostradamus, 11 January 2012 - 03:15 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#16 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:52 PM

I could have done without the flashbacks, but after a few weeks off, I guess it was to be expected. And I guess it was necessary to remind me that everyone thinks (initially) that Naruto is all talk. (Even many manga readers. smile.gif ) I never thought I would see Kurama echo Sakura, in wanting to see Naruto back up his words with awesome butt-kicking.

I did like seeing Naruto being the instinctive tactician again. Not only finding a clever way to get out of Son's mouth, but also keeping one clone inside Son as an ace-in-the-hole. Which paid off, since he can both pull on the rod from the outside and push from the inside.

QUOTE (Fenris @ Jan 11 2012, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

More likely it will get him smacked wink.gif --Click here to view--
"Sakura, will you help me pull out this big rod?"
(smack)
"I wasn't being purvey! I meant the chakra rod!"

#17 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Jan 11 2012, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(smack)

111189.gif

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#18 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Jan 11 2012, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I could have done without the flashbacks, but after a few weeks off, I guess it was to be expected. And I guess it was necessary to remind me that everyone thinks (initially) that Naruto is all talk. (Even many manga readers. smile.gif ) I never thought I would see Kurama echo Sakura, in wanting to see Naruto back up his words with awesome butt-kicking.

I did like seeing Naruto being the instinctive tactician again. Not only finding a clever way to get out of Son's mouth, but also keeping one clone inside Son as an ace-in-the-hole. Which paid off, since he can both pull on the rod from the outside and push from the inside.

(smack)

LOOOOOL. laugh.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#19 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:17 PM

Well well well --Click here to view--
I really like this chapter, and I like how Kurama thought about all those moments. Looks like he did have hopes for Naruto.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#20 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:22 PM

This was a great chapter it looks like Kyuubi is starting to trust Naruto after so long, very long since the beginning of the manga.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users