Close
Photo

How Do You Predict NaruSaku Becoming Canon?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#1 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:44 AM

So what is the most likely scenario in your head for NaruSaku establishing itself as a couple? I see it happening two ways: If Sasuke dies, Naruto and Sakura will sit by him while he's dying; he'll obviously be a good guy again ('cause come on people, it's gonna happen), he'll praise Naruto saying he'll be a great Hokage and whatnot and he'll tell Sakura that instead of fancying him, she should go for someone who deserves her like Naruto.

If Sasuke lives, Sakura will be patching him up alone, they'll talk about how Naruto is such a great guy, and Sasuke tells her how much Naruto cares for her and tells her to forget about him and turn her interests toward Naruto.

After both scenarios, Sakura will think it over and realize Sasuke is right. I think Sasuke could be an instrumental part in NaruSaku happening because Sakura still has lingering feelings for him no matter what way you look at it, and I think Sasuke telling Sakura to get over him is what it takes for her let go of her feelings for him at this point.

So what are your predictions?

#2 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:58 AM

I predict it will happen... --Click here to view--
very carefully.

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#3 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:15 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Dec 25 2011, 05:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My prediction:

Just before Naruto leaves the village to go fight/look for Sasuke, Sakura appears right before him. She asks him where he's going but there's no answer. Naruto's mind goes blank. He doesn't want to tell the love of his life that he's going to fight a very dangerous fight. Heck, there was a chance he might not come back. Then Sakura asks him if he's going to go fight Sasuke and he nods (while looking down). Then Sakura starts walking towards him saying "Dont go, it's too dangerous" After, Naruto just stays silent and Sakura is starting to cry.....

Then Sakura starts to yell at him trying to persuade him to stay and not risk his life going after Sasuke. Then Naruto starts to walk up to Sakura and before she knows it he kisses her forehead (Forehead scene)

Naruto tells her that she has a wide and charming forehead and that he felt like kissing it.... (sound familiar?) Then Sakura has a flashback of what happened in chapter 3. (The bench scene)

The rest goes on from there...

Sorry if this makes no sense.... wasntme.png

Thats one of my favorite predictions as well. a_thumbs.gif

Oh, and Merry Christmas! tongue.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#4 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Dec 25 2011, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My prediction:

Just before Naruto leaves the village to go fight/look for Sasuke, Sakura appears right before him. She asks him where he's going but there's no answer. Naruto's mind goes blank. He doesn't want to tell the love of his life that he's going to fight a very dangerous fight. Heck, there was a chance he might not come back. Then Sakura asks him if he's going to go fight Sasuke and he nods (while looking down). Then Sakura starts walking towards him saying "Dont go, it's too dangerous" After, Naruto just stays silent and Sakura is starting to cry.....

Then Sakura starts to yell at him trying to persuade him to stay and not risk his life going after Sasuke. Then Naruto starts to walk up to Sakura and before she knows it he kisses her forehead (Forehead scene)

Naruto tells her that she has a wide and charming forehead and that he felt like kissing it.... (sound familiar?) Then Sakura has a flashback of what happened in chapter 3. (The bench scene)

Maybe not in the same way but that's one of my favorite predictions, The bench scene I really think when that happen it will end the of pairing wars.

Bay The Way Merry Christmas For All NaruSaku Fans.

#5 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Dec 25 2011, 05:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My prediction:

That's my prediction as well. Either that, or Sakura just kisses him because she's worried he wont come back, or they share a long romantic hug or just something intimate.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#6 God of All Shinobi

God of All Shinobi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:07 PM

Sakura will read the fodder ninja's letter and realize her love for Naruto, but before she can confess They are attacked by none other than Sasuke, The shadow clone of Naruto is defeated and Sakura steps in. She puts up a struggle and buys all the ninja and patients time to escape, however just before Sasuke kills her Naruto arrives and saves her. Sasuke and Naruto fight, kitten happens and in the end Naruto and Sakura get married and have lots of kids, One of them is called Sasuke and another is called Jiraiya. Oh and Sakura has one daughter who she calls Hippy. The End.

#7 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:14 PM

naruto say the magical phrase: ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
magically he gets all bijuus, sakura , he become the kage of all the five nations the end

I WANT HOT-DOG!!!

@Sakura Lover
game designers have nothing to do with the story that is written the real person that writes the story of a game is the script-writer he deals with it
games designrs just draw the models and after it the core-programmers do the (main) job

Edited by Thomas Narusaku, 08 January 2012 - 09:19 PM.

#8 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:35 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Dec 24 2011, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My prediction:

Maybe not exactly like this, but I would bet money that it will involve the bench scene

#9 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:59 AM

QUOTE (Thomas Narusaku @ Jan 9 2012, 08:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
naruto say the magical phrase: ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
magically he gets all bijuus, sakura , he become the kage of all the five nations the end

WHAT YOU SAY !

Anyways, I'm not really gonna predict how NS will happen if it does [which I'm pretty sure it will] but I think it will most likely involve the bench scene like everyone else keeps saying.

Edited by Rocket, 09 January 2012 - 04:00 AM.

JA2DBzd.png

#10 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:28 AM

So I was thinking of a way Naruto could end up with Sakura, and it dinged in my head. When is Naruto gonna tell people he saw his mother and father? I think, when he describes his mother (to friends or villagers), and what she told him, I believe that Sakura will come out of nowhere and say "and who is like your mom?". Which would probably lead to Naruto saying something like "well... she had really pretty hair, she was picked on for it though, and was called names for it (here is where Sakura thinks of her forehead). She had a funny way of beating up on people her picked on her.. (Sakura smiles)..." From here on, I don't know what would happen, but if this didn't happen, maybe Sakura would go missing one day, and Naruto would found and save her, just like Minato did for Kushina, and they would be together... FOREVER!

Thoughts, opinions? heheelq7.png

2XtVwF6.png

#11 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:25 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Jan 9 2012, 05:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I was thinking of a way Naruto could end up with Sakura, and it dinged in my head. When is Naruto gonna tell people he saw his mother and father? I think, when he describes his mother (to friends or villagers), and what she told him, I believe that Sakura will come out of nowhere and say "and who is like your mom?". Which would probably lead to Naruto saying something like "well... she had really pretty hair, she was picked on for it though, and was called names for it (here is where Sakura thinks of her forehead). She had a funny way of beating up on people her picked on her.. (Sakura smiles)..." From here on, I don't know what would happen, but if this didn't happen, maybe Sakura would go missing one day, and Naruto would found and save her, just like Minato did for Kushina, and they would be together... FOREVER!

THIS!! this right here.. is perfect! *ships it to Kishimoto* th_goodjob.gif danarusakunp3.gif wub.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#12 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:00 AM

OH yeah I forgot that Sasuke could be an instrumental part of Narusaku happening... cause he never showed any romantic feelings towards Sakura, and actually helped NAruto that one time when he said "he fought through everything to save you from gaara" something like that! Shooot can't wait :]

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#13 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:47 AM

Hmm, I see it happening before, during, or after the Sasuke fight.
Sakura is one of the only characters who hasen't had her time to shine. I say that she'll realize her feelings for Naruto when Sasuke is about to finish Naruto, but she punches him away and tells Naruto she made a promise she'd fight side by side with him. That's how I see it anyway...

#14 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Jan 9 2012, 05:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, you've got my vote.

Wasn't there already a thread like this? I'm pretty sure I once answered this question somewhere on this forum (it could be closed however,
I think it was last year).

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#15 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 1 2012, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, you've got my vote.

Wasn't there already a thread like this? I'm pretty sure I once answered this question somewhere on this forum (it could be closed however,
I think it was last year).

I think that thread is new, not sure really.

2XtVwF6.png

#16 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:06 PM

In an interview, he said he wouldn't write about Sakura, it worries me.

I think it will be parallell to the pain hug - just that this time, it's a KISS. a_plotting.gif

ナルサク

#17 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Feb 24 2012, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In an interview, he said he wouldn't write about Sakura, it worries me.

Uh no, he never said that in an interview. Sounds like an extremely distorted version of what he said at the last Jump Festa- he was asked about why he hadn't followed up on the promised focus on Sakura he admitted with embarrassed chuckle that he had been so preoccupied that he forgotten about that promise. (and admitted with the same embarrassment that he had also let the Kakashi focus get delayed too.) Don't know if there is time for him to do the special focus on Sakura before the manga ends (sounds like it will conclude this year), but have no fear, Sakura will be making plenty of regular appearances. As Kishimoto made it absolutely clear at Jump Festa 2009 Sakura is the main female character, she is the story's heroine. Not Hinata- Hinata is only a minor support character very like Rock Lee.

Edited by ciardha, 25 February 2012 - 01:00 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#18 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />Anime/Manga<br />Storywriting<br />Songwriting<br />Kicking butt and taking names! &gt;:D

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Feb 25 2012, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uh no, he never said that in an interview. Sounds like an extremely distorted version of what he said at the last Jump Festa- he was asked about why he hadn't followed up on the promised focus on Sakura he admitted with embarrassed chuckle that he had been so preoccupied that he forgotten about that promise. (and admitted with the same embarrassment that he had also let the Kakashi focus get delayed too.) Don't know if there is time for him to do the special focus on Sakura before the manga ends (sounds like it will conclude this year), but have no fear, Sakura will be making plenty of regular appearances. As Kishimoto made it absolutely clear at Jump Festa 2009 Sakura is the main female character, she is the story's heroine. Not Hinata- Hinata is only a minor support character very like Rock Lee.

Sorry for being slightly off-topic but...

STOP KNOCKING ROCK LEE!!! HE'S JUST AS IMPORTANT AS ALL THE OTHERS!!!

(Not shouting, just using caps for emphasis...)

#19 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (LegendaryArcanine42 @ Feb 24 2012, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry for being slightly off-topic but...

STOP KNOCKING ROCK LEE!!! HE'S JUST AS IMPORTANT AS ALL THE OTHERS!!!

(Not shouting, just using caps for emphasis...)

rolleyes.gif stating a character's status is not knocking the character, it's stating the truth. Hinata and Rock Lee are minor support characters. Rock Lee is to Sakura as Hinata is to Naruto. Kishimoto has even made this point visually more than once.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#20 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />Anime/Manga<br />Storywriting<br />Songwriting<br />Kicking butt and taking names! &gt;:D

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:25 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Feb 25 2012, 01:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
rolleyes.gif stating a character's status is not knocking the character, it's stating the truth. Hinata and Rock Lee are minor support characters. Rock Lee is to Sakura as Hinata is to Naruto. Kishimoto has even made this point visually more than once.

You are a VERY serious person... You know that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users