24 replies to this topic

#1 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

Just simple curiosity as to how people here would pair up the rest of the characters in the Naruto series. I'm pretty sure that the chances of everyone getting together with someone is next to none, at most maybe 2 or 3 pairings might be confirmed. And I think it's probable that only NaruSaku would become canon on screen, the rest would be shown or implied in a possible epilogue.

That being said, using your own interpretation of character interactions and story telling, no matter how insignificant it might be, who would fit best with who?

This would be for me:

Naruto/Sakura
Sasuke/Karin
Shikamaru/Temari
Chouji/Ino
Lee/Tenten
Hinata/Kiba or Neji (can't decide)

#2 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

I dont generally side ship because other pairings arent really that... prevelant?

I did support SK, but after what he did to her... eh... the only reason why I would stil support it is because at least Karin seemed a bit mad at what he did to her and didnt think it was her problem. Whenever Sasuke treated Sakura badly, she would always assume she was the one in the wrong and never seemd to truly be angry at Sasuke for his actions.

Although Karin is obviously weaker than Sasuke, I still dont think she'd tak 2e his crap in the end like Sakura did.

As for some others... I honesdtly dont know where ChoIno came from. Ive never seen any hints of romance from those 2, but maybe I missed it?

I know a lot of people support ShikaTema. Its ok I suppose, I dont really feel the romance vibes personally, but it could easily turn into it.

LeeTen is cute, but I dont see too much support for it within the manga. *anime is a different story*
I think HinataNeji is cute indeed. Of course my brain is always going "No! They're closely related!" But I know its just from the culture I grew up in. (And I worry about deformities in their children) It's also kinda weird because my mom and my aunt are twins. If my cousin were a male, i could not imagine getting into a relationship with her. We grew up as sisters and in all technicality, we are half siblings. But eh, as long as they're ok with it, my thoughts dont really matter. XD

That said... I guess I dont truly support any other pairings other than canon ones and NS

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#3 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:23 PM

I think ShikaTema or ShikaIno would work fine. LeeTen, too.

I can see NejiHina happening to an extent. It would be pretty symbolic of the unification of the two branches, so sure (even though I would like Neji with someone less...shallow than Hinata, but oh well). That being said, if Kishi wouldn't mind the out-of-clan relation, KibaHina will fly for me much better.

My biggest "extra" ship would be SuiKarin. I think their attitudes just blend so well together, and if Karin had to be shipped with anyone, my pick is Suigetsu (I won't even consider Sasuke anymore, after what he did to her).

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#4 {Jade~Rabbit}

{Jade~Rabbit}

Meihua_Plum

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:I love NaruSaku, NejiHina, LeeTen, ChouIno, SasuNaruSaku, SasuNaru, SaiSaku, and crack pairings. =D

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:47 PM

I could see NejiHina and ShikaTema being implied at the end but not so much confirmed. These two pairs are quiet in their own right and also in a way reflect pairs that have already happened. NejiHina is like Fugaku and Mikoto while ShikaTema is like Asuma and Kurenai. (I'd hope without the dramatic deaths... sad.gif )

NejiHina could be implied at the end with the two taking over the clan together and standing side by side. This way someone could either say "Oh well looks like they've united the clan and rule together" or "Omg they got married!". I see them being this way because they're both quiet characters and also because the Hyuuga clan has been mending their issues and these two would need to work as a team more often for it to flourish and develop even more. I can't see this series ending without some sort of resolution for the Hyuuga clan involving both Neji AND Hinata.

As for ShikaTema, I may not be a big fan but I'm not too naive to see that they have something like NaruSaku and NejiHina. The fact that Temari is in Konoha often for peace treaty related things and that Shikamaru's always with her - that's a blatant sign to me that there's no way they won't be implied. Kishi may not want to engage Shikamaru in a romance but that doesn't mean he won't imply it at the end.

I love LeeTen and ChouIno just as much as I love NaruSaku and NejiHina, however, Tenten and Ino are so independent that I see them displaying their bond with Lee and Chouji in a way that one could either say "Yep it's there!" or "What are they trying to say?" in the end. Hard to explain but they don't really need much. Tenten and Ino have always been the 'solo' girls - the ones we KNOW can be paired off with anyone because they don't show that much romantic attachment.

I could give a long post about why ShikaTema and NejiHina would make sense if anyone wants. *twiddles fingers* I love doing these! XD (Which is funny because I ST isn't one of my OTP's LOL )

I just really see those two as being the ones that would correspond to NaruSaku well in terms of the storyline. NejiHina happening because they want their clan to repair (and to prevent the creation of another Sasuke... LOL ) and ShikaTema happening to ensure a strong bond between the Sand and Leaf for good.

Of course, they still would be implied. Not confirmed because this isn't a romance manga and shounen usually has at least two confirmed pairs and sometimes one ambiguous. (Ex: Yu Yu Hakusho, DBZ - a rough example not very relatable, etc)

#5 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:01 AM

ShikaTema. They're just so nosebleed8rx.gif.

ChouIno - They should learn from eachother. Ino should give Chouji the confidence he needs, I saw she did it in the war. And Chouji should make Ino think about beauty from the inside. Besides, I think they have a similar heaven and earth scenario like NS, as Chouji is the body and Ino is the mind.

LeeTen - They should be more than friends, you know! 121721.gif

NejiHina - I don't think Hinata should be with Kiba because he needs a tsundere. He's impulsive and reckless, he needs someone to keep him in line like Sakura does with Naruto. But Neji is already calm and reserved, he just needs a little looove. And Neji's determined voice shuold boost Hinata's confidence. Besides, everyone should read natsumi33's NejiHina doujin on DeviantART. fu.png I grant you'll be a fan of the pairing after that. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

And Kiba can have Hanabi..she seems more wild to me. I don't ship them of any reason, they're more like a selective breeding. laugh.gif
Just imagine the S-class tracking babynins!! : D : D : D

ナルサク

#6 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:20 AM

I just realized that the only rookie I left outside of this pairings is Shino. What makes it even sadder is that he tends to be ignored by the actual characters already.

Poor Shino, forever alone. laugh.gif

#7 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:31 AM

only pairings i have doubts about is tenten neji hinata, lee and kiba.
i mean, kibahina or nejihina or nejitenten or leeten or hinalee. Hinalee could be a legit pairing.
Lee: hinata lets go on a mission
Hinata: o-o-o-o-o-o-o-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k Lee-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-Kun-n
2 months later:
Lee: HINATA SHOW THEM YOUR SPIRIT
Hinata: HAI! LEEEEEEEE BURN WITH YOUTHFUL POWA

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#8 {Jade~Rabbit}

{Jade~Rabbit}

Meihua_Plum

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:I love NaruSaku, NejiHina, LeeTen, ChouIno, SasuNaruSaku, SasuNaru, SaiSaku, and crack pairings. =D

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Dec 17 2012, 02:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ShikaTema. They're just so nosebleed8rx.gif.

ChouIno - They should learn from eachother. Ino should give Chouji the confidence he needs, I saw she did it in the war. And Chouji should make Ino think about beauty from the inside. Besides, I think they have a similar heaven and earth scenario like NS, as Chouji is the body and Ino is the mind.

LeeTen - They should be more than friends, you know! 121721.gif

NejiHina - I don't think Hinata should be with Kiba because he needs a tsundere. He's impulsive and reckless, he needs someone to keep him in line like Sakura does with Naruto. But Neji is already calm and reserved, he just needs a little looove. And Neji's determined voice shuold boost Hinata's confidence. Besides, everyone should read natsumi33's NejiHina doujin on DeviantART. fu.png I grant you'll be a fan of the pairing after that. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

And Kiba can have Hanabi..she seems more wild to me. I don't ship them of any reason, they're more like a selective breeding. laugh.gif
Just imagine the S-class tracking babynins!! : D : D : D

I'm in love with you. wub.gif QFT!!!

You captured ChouIno so perfectly. They do seem like Heaven and Earth just like NS. I also like that like Sakura has been with Naruto, Ino has slowly but surely grown comfortable around her teammates - Chouji especially. I think Chouji would take good care of Ino. <3

So true about LeeTen LOL

That's one of the reasons why I've never liked KibaHina. I don't like NaruHina so why like KibaHina? I'd sooner like him with someone like Sakura, maybe Ino, Karin or Karui than Hinata. The best thing about NejiHina is that they look out for each other, treat each other as equals. Neji's loyalty and concern for Hinata is so sweet too. He's cute when he's worried for her. XD

I saw KibaHana in a fic before... It was pretty cute lol

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Dec 17 2012, 04:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just realized that the only rookie I left outside of this pairings is Shino. What makes it even sadder is that he tends to be ignored by the actual characters already.

I sometimes ship him with Tenten lol

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Dec 17 2012, 04:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
only pairings i have doubts about is tenten neji hinata, lee and kiba.
i mean, kibahina or nejihina or nejitenten or leeten or hinalee. Hinalee could be a legit pairing.
Lee: hinata lets go on a mission
Hinata: o-o-o-o-o-o-o-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k Lee-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-Kun-n
2 months later:
Lee: HINATA SHOW THEM YOUR SPIRIT
Hinata: HAI! LEEEEEEEE BURN WITH YOUTHFUL POWA

I'm confused??? You doubt them or you can see something with them???

LOL @ scenario

#9 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:20 AM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Dec 16 2012, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because Shino's the man they deserve, but not the one they need right now.

He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector.

A dark shinobi.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#10 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:27 AM

Tsunade x Jiraiya.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#11 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Dec 16 2012, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A dark shinobi.

He is... Bugman!

#12 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

Couples I think would fit together well:

1. Naruto/Sakura of course. They have similar personalities and the development to add on to.
2. ShikaIno or ShikaTema. Shikamaru needs a forceful woman. Ino's bossy and Temari is aggressive. Either way, it's a win win. laugh.gif
3. Hinata and Neji. I thought their personalities balanced each other out. But it's not to be. shamefulcry0js.gif
4. Jiraiya/Tsunade. It's like NaruSaku!
5. Obito/Rin. Same as 4 and 1. smile.gif

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 24 December 2012 - 02:36 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#13 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:47 AM

Naruto x Sakura wub.gif

Shikamaru x Temari drooling.gif

Lee x Tenten a_dance.gif

Chouji x Ino 111189.gif

Kiba x Hinata headscratch.gif

Suigetsu x Karin a_thumbs.gif

Sasuke x Death a_plotting.gif

biggrin.gif

#14 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:SakuHina tbh

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:55 AM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Dec 16 2012, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awww well I have a ship for him.... ShinoXMe a.k.a Shime fu.png !

For they rest of K11 I have no strong preferences but Sasukarin and ShikaTema would be nice 121721.gif.

tumblr_mvi3cfp7Sy1rb7h2eo3_500.jpg

#15 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:48 AM

QUOTE (zatheko @ Dec 24 2012, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He is... Bugman!

Haha..ha...h..a...

Btw, NEJI IS DEAD SO LEETEN AND KIBAHINA

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#16 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:36 AM

This is how I see the couples for the rest of the characters if Kishi decided to do so :

Kiba and Hinata: Kiba has shown many signs that he cares about her and when Hinata blush or whatever to Naruto, he sometimes either get jealous or annoyed or teases her with disturbing in his talk. He's the most that shows caring and worryings for her than comes Neji and Shino, though Shino not that much seeing that he doesn't express much fu.png

Shikamaru and Ino : These two has shown many signs to be like Shikamaru's parents and they seem to have something between them whenever we see them interacting. Now for Temari, she can be in the place of Ino but still, Ino seems to fit more in terms of what you expect from a mangaka to choose and how he can put them together by the relationship and the contact between two characters.

Neji x Tenten : this pairing seems that it won't happen seeing that Neji is on his last breaths so no Nejiten, neither I do think that Lee will be with Tenten.

As for Sasuke, it's most likely that he won't be with anyone for now, unless when Karin joins back with Sasuke, we see some things that could very well say that these two can have a future together if Kishi is planning for these two and we'll understand what were the facts behind their get together.

There's a pairing that I like so much which is Jirayia x Tsunade, but Jirayia is dead pinch.gif so yeah, but we all know that they have feelings for each other.

The thing is for side characters that sometimes, there's some mangakas who can put whoever they like with each other for the side characters pairings unlike the main characters side. But Kishi seems that he isn't one of these few and I do think he'll make aside from NS, one or two more couples.

Edited by T XD, 24 December 2012 - 11:27 AM.

#17 mone_

mone_

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Dec 17 2012, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A dark shinobi.

LOL! laugh.gif

As for pairings, there's only one more besides NaruSaku that I support:

Shikamaru x Ino. I love them as much as NS. Heck, maybe even more, because generally they get less love from fandom laugh.gif I don't know, they just "goes together like pea and carrots", as Forrest Gump would say. And I didn't start liking them out of the blue. In early manga Shika really seemed to have a slight crush on Ino (getting jealous of Sasuke, for example). It's also quite obvious that Shika and his future wife (if we get to see her) will be a parallel to Shikaku and Yoshino. And Ino is indeed like Yoshino, I don't know why some people consider they are not alike. huh.gif

I don't really care for other pairings in Naruto, but I always thought those would be cute:

JiraTsu
NejiTen
NejiHina
KibaHina

...some of my guilty pleasures pictureem0.gif :

Orochimaru x Tsunade
Gaara x Temari
Kabuto x Anko

...and, of course, Naruto x Sasuke fu.png

#18 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

Really weird doing this without any Neji pairings.

Sasuke x Karin
Shikamaru x Temari (no problem if it ended Shika x Ino)
Lee x Tenten
Kiba x Karui (if I had to pick someone for him)
Suigetsu x Juugo

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Dec 17 2012, 03:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I see him paired with Kiba's sister Hana a lot. Given they are both obscure characters with little dialogue, it works. Plus it might annoy Kiba. happy.gif

QUOTE (mone_ @ Dec 30 2012, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shikamaru x Ino. I love them as much as NS. Heck, maybe even more, because generally they get less love from fandom laugh.gif

ShikaIno still gets a lot of love from fandom. If anything, it seems to be getting bigger again. I don't know if I can say the same for NS after recent events. sad.gif

Shika and Ino do have a strong bond. And it could be even stronger now after recent chapters. Fans will always ship them.

Even though I have no clue as to what Kishi is doing anymore, I still would be shocked if he didn't end up with Temari though. I can see maybe his father's death bringing them together.

QUOTE (mone_ @ Dec 30 2012, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And Ino is indeed like Yoshino, I don't know why some people consider they are not alike. huh.gif

Probably because more see her like Temari. But both could fit.

#19 mone_

mone_

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (Deej @ Jan 1 2013, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see him paired with Kiba's sister Hana a lot. Given they are both obscure characters with little dialogue, it works. Plus it might annoy Kiba. happy.gif

Wow, who drew the picture? Made me think KibaHana could actually work very nicely! a_thumbs.gif

Even though I have no clue as to what Kishi is doing anymore, I still would be shocked if he didn't end up with Temari though. I can see maybe his father's death bringing them together.

Same here. I love ShikaIno, but I believe in ShikaTema biggrin.gif
Shikamaru and Temari get a lot panel time together, which kind of contradicts with Kishimoto's statement that he has not planned any romance for Shikamaru. But of course, manga development > interviews from troll Kishi.

#20 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:46 AM

isnt this topic like my pairing topic? you didnt need this reddragon !

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users