• This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic

#61 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Jan 12 2013, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think he will be blond, the only references that i have is, Sakura got her hair from her father, Naruto got his hair from his father, most probably that his son will got his hair from his father too.

Yeah that would be nice too happy.gif

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#62 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (SugarJunkE @ Jan 11 2013, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys Poison's right, we can't just generalize about other pairings like that. The behavior of some shouldn't define individuals or the group as whole. Sure many of you have come across NH shippers who aren't so nice but it doesn't mean we should label all of them as (insert negative trait here). Not only is it wrong but it makes us look bad, like we think we're all perfect. I can say with certainty that I've come across Narusaku shippers who are rude, rabid and disrespectful. Sorry for being preachy but I just can't stand it when people label groups of people like that.

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Jan 11 2013, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This. While I've ran into some very rude and stubborn NH/SS fans in my day since I participated in the NaruSaku vs. NaruHina debates, it doesn't make us any better. Not even that long ago I read some completely disrespectful comment to a NaruHina fan from a NaruSaku fan. It was after 615 released and he just blew up when a NaruHina fan even suggested NaruHina was more possible now. It was absolutely ridiculous, like talking to a kid. Or another argument from a NS fan: "Hinata should die because she's in the way of NaruSaku." facepalm.png Really now? There are bad apples in every shipping fandom, it doesn't make us superior.

I could understand if you strictly visit this forum because's it's usually very peaceful and respectful to others and all you ever see are loud NaruHina fans on other sites. But generalization is bad. No wonder some people think NaruSaku fans come off as arrogant. Not saying any of you actually are arrogant but it could sometimes come off that way to NH/SS fans.

I won't defend what some of us did on this site, nor am I saying any of us NS fans are perfect. But the difference between our flaws and and the hardcore NH fans' flaws is that is that they bash Sakura while we bash them. Now, bashing in general is pointless but what WOULD you rather bash if you felt genuinely angry? a fictional character or someone you actually have a problem with? They just find invalid reasons to hate Sakura, never admitting that they are biased to Hinata. I don't mean that negatively, but it's the truth. Those so-called true NH fans never stepped up and said "I have nothing against Sakura, but I want Hinata to personally be with Naruto (for such a reason)", and I mean that they usually state it while shooting venom at Sakura. Now I know not all of them are like that, but I was just referring to to those that act like NH is the sole reason for existing and must defend it to the point of denying and snapping at any opposing views. Yes we are not better than them, but we at least admit it is them we have a beef with rather than Hinata. I, personally only panic at NaruHina moments for a mixed reason of NaruSaku bias and the fact the those hard core fans will hound in on and abuse such a moment in debates till no end and I want to commit suicide from hearing it for a million years. but I LIKE Hinata as a character. she is kind, compassionate, and works hard. I admire those qualities. She has that in common with Sakura. I just don't see her as a fit match for Naruto because her character is rather bland in the sense that she sees Naruto as her whole world. It's true; cause even now her focus is on Naruto and she does not seem to have reason beyond him for fighting in the war. While In contrast Sakura is more developed as a person and is both sweet to Naruto and also puts him in line if he ever steps out of it. Plus she does not see Naruto as the only thing that matters which makes her a more wide ranged character. So I see her being a perfect partner because of the blend that she genuinely is affectionate towards him and also has a fiery temperament that would make their relationship more interesting. smile.gif SS fans, well I usually don't find them so I can't say or justify what their attitude is. I only wonder why they would think Sakura and Sasuke would depict a great relationship.

Edited by Phantom_999, 12 January 2013 - 04:35 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#63 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jan 12 2013, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No... please don't let Sasuke show up. He'll do nothing but interrupt the conclusion between Obito/Madara and the army, or at least, that's my thoughts. Every time Sasuke shows up, everything else has to pause just to make space for him to fit in. I hate it. dry.gif I just want this war to get through, then maybe I'll be ok with another boring Sasuke arc.

If Sasuke would show up, I think it will be in near the end. Probably, if Obito died before Madara and when Madara is about to be defeated, Sasuke will show up or when Obito and Madara are defeated and Sasuke shows up and apply something that he has in his mind.

But, there's a possibility that we'll see what Sasuke and Orichimaru and the others are doing on their journey, like about three chapters.

#64 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (T XD @ Jan 12 2013, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Sasuke would show up, I think it will be in near the end. Probably, if Obito died before Madara and when Madara is about to be defeated, Sasuke will show up or when Obito and Madara are defeated and Sasuke shows up and apply something that he has in his mind.

But, there's a possibility that we'll see what Sasuke and Orichimaru and the others are doing on their journey, like about three chapters.

Sasuke showing up in this battle would be stupid, and the man who knows everything could be Madara, i cant see Sasuke helping Naruto and the others, i would laugh if Karin shows up and use some kind of ability of the uzumaki clan and weaken the juubi.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#65 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Jan 12 2013, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke showing up in this battle would be stupid, and the man who knows everything could be Madara, i cant see Sasuke helping Naruto and the others, i would laugh if Karin shows up and use some kind of ability of the uzumaki clan and weaken the juubi.

Who knows ? Kishi might want to surprise us with Sasuke 's appearance.

Sasuke showing up doesn't mean that he intends to help Naruto and the others, and it's definitely not going to happen if he truly showed up. It could mean anything like taking advantage from Madara for whatever reason he has in mind that we'll know of.

#66 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (T XD @ Jan 12 2013, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who knows ? Kishi might want to surprise us with Sasuke 's appearance.

Sasuke showing up doesn't mean that he intends to help Naruto and the others, and it's definitely not going to happen if he truly showed up. It could mean anything like taking advantage from Madara for whatever reason he has in mind that we'll know of.

This is the problem if Sasuke is evil why he would help Naruto, why he would help Naruto if he wants to kill him, there's nothing for personal gain for Sasuke in this war.
He stated it, this war is not mine.
Orochimaru did the same.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#67 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Jan 12 2013, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is the problem if Sasuke is evil why he would help Naruto, why he would help Naruto if he wants to kill him, there's nothing for personal gain for Sasuke in this war.
Orochimaru did the same.

I'm aware of what Sasuke said, but what I mean is that if Sasuke shows up, it would be to take advantage from something or someone, for whatever the reason is, near the end of the battle or something. I'm saying he showing up, after he finished his journey with Orichimaru and discovered something, and with that if we won't see some chapters of their journey.

It' s just a mere possibility of having a surprise appearance of Sasuke in the battle.

Edited by T XD, 12 January 2013 - 04:39 PM.

#68 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

I agree with you all.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#69 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Jan 12 2013, 05:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think he will be blond, the only references that i have is, Sakura got her hair from her father, Naruto got his hair from his father, most probably that his son will got his hair from his father too.

Where you get certain characteristics from isn't neccessarily genetic, so it could go either way.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#70 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ Jan 12 2013, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where you get certain characteristics from isn't neccessarily genetic, so it could go either way.

I said " I think" not "it will be".
For me it's more likely that he will continue the previous formula, and kids earning their physical appearances from their fathers, and personalities from their mother.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 12 January 2013 - 06:38 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#71 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Jan 12 2013, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Orochimaru did the same.

Actually, Sasuke is a Chaotic Neutral. He sometimes steps into the evil territory, but always seems to go back to Chaotic Neutral. Weird I know.

Let me rephrase that, he is only evil when influenced by evil and good when influenced by good. Look how he acted when Obito (evil) influenced him and look how he acted when Itachi (good) influenced him.

There is also a reason why he could help Naruto and it is not so much of what he would gain, but what he would lose. If Obito wins, Sasuke does not get his revenge. So it all depends on the sitaution. Sasuke is very self-guided. So I would not be surprised with him doing good things for bad reasons.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 12 January 2013 - 06:53 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#72 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 12 2013, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, Sasuke is a Chaotic Neutral. He sometimes steps into the evil territory, but always seems to go back to Chaotic Neutral. Weird I know.

Let me rephrase that, he is only evil when influenced by evil and good when influenced by good. Look how he acted when Obito (evil) influenced him and look how he acted when Itachi (good) influenced him.

There is also a reason why he could help Naruto and it is not so much of what he would gain, but what he would lose. If Obito wins, Sasuke does not get his revenge. So it all depends on the sitaution. Sasuke is very self-guided. So I would not be surprised with him doing good things for bad reasons.

Kabuto and Orochimaru are his enemies.
No matter what Itachi's objectives were, he wanted to kill Kabuto, did you forgot that he was going to kill Kabuto instead of releasing the edo tensei.
If Obito wins, Sasuke would e struck in a world were his parents are alive, his clan and his brother.
He does not know about the plan.
Did you forgot?
"bring my parents back, my clan and my brother then i'll stop".

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 12 January 2013 - 07:05 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#73 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Jan 12 2013, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kabuto and Orochimaru are his enemies.
No matter what Itachi's objectives were, he wanted to kill Kabuto, did you forgot that he was going to kill Kabuto instead of releasing the edo tensei.
If Obito wins, Sasuke would e struck in a world were his parents are alive, his clan and his brother.
He does not know about the plan.
Did you forgot?
"bring my parents back, my clan and my brother then i'll stop".

Kabuto and Orochimaru were not really enemies nor friends. They were just means to power. He could care less on what their plans were as long as they didn't interfere with his life. (Even if they were his enemies, why is he working with Orochimaru now?) Even when he fought Kabuto he didn't do it because he wanted to, he did it because he wanted answers from Itachi. Itachi wanted to fight Kabuto. So you can see where the line of thinking happens. It also goes with the fact that Itachi influenced him to do good. Sasuke would have went straight to Konoha if he didn't run into Itachi and would have avoided Kabuto all together.

You said so yourself that he goes for personal gain, did you not? What personal gain would he get by killing Kabuto? He only helped cause Itachi said "If you help me with this, I'll tell you whatever you want to know."

Sasuke doesn't care about anyone, but himself...and his brother. We also don't know if the Infinite Tsukuyomi can affect Sasuke and there is a possibility he could be immune to it.

Plus, it's not real. Living in a dream world, no matter how real it feels is not real. Even Naruto knows this. We also have the fact that Sasuke learned that there was more to the massacre than he originally thought. He thought Itachi was the enemy, but by now he has come to realize that his clan was disgraced. The Uchiha has a nasty problem with pride in their clan. Sasuke isn't just concerned about bringing his clan back, but bringing back the honor they lost and the disgrace Itachi went through.

Sasuke knows that his clan cannot come back. Which is why he put forth the proposal. It's like telling your kid "I'll buy you a computer if you bring peace the middle east." You know it is not going to happen. It's not that you forget, but I don't take that proposal seriously otherwise Sasuke would be looking for ways to bringing them back than waste his time on revenge.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 12 January 2013 - 07:39 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#74 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 12 2013, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kabuto and Orochimaru were not really enemies nor friends. They were just means to power. He could care less on what their plans were as long as they didn't interfere with his life. (Even if they were his enemies, why is he working with Orochimaru now?) Even when he fought Kabuto he didn't do it because he wanted to, he did it because he wanted answers from Itachi. Itachi wanted to fight Kabuto. So you can see where the line of thinking happens. It also goes with the fact that Itachi influenced him to do good. Sasuke would have went straight to Konoha if he didn't run into Itachi and would have avoided Kabuto all together.

You said so yourself that he goes for personal gain, did you not? What personal gain would he get by killing Kabuto? He only helped cause Itachi said "If you help me with this, I'll tell you whatever you want to know."

Sasuke doesn't care about anyone, but himself...and his brother. We also don't know if the Infinite Tsukuyomi can affect Sasuke and there is a possibility he could be immune to it.

Plus, it's not real. Living in a dream world, no matter how real it feels is not real. Even Naruto knows this. We also have the fact that Sasuke learned that there was more to the massacre than he originally thought. He thought Itachi was the enemy, but by now he has come to realize that his clan was disgraced. The Uchiha has a nasty problem with pride in their clan. Sasuke isn't just concerned about bringing his clan back, but bringing back the honor they lost and the disgrace Itachi went through.

Sasuke knows that his clan cannot come back. Which is why he put forth the proposal. It's like telling your kid "I'll buy you a computer if you bring peace the middle east." You know it is not going to happen. It's not that you forget, but I don't take that proposal seriously otherwise Sasuke would be looking for ways to bringing them back than waste his time on revenge.

Because he wants something from orochimaru, he knows that orochimaru wants his body, and other stuff he was going to kill Kabuto but until itachi said the quote you posted.
And moreover the possibility of him being immune, and what about Obito would he be immune?

Itachi maintened the pride of his clan intact no one knows the truth except for Kakashi, Yamato, Naruto.
Uchihas have a problem with power not pride.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 12 January 2013 - 08:29 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#75 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Jan 12 2013, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because he wants something from orochimaru, he knows that orochimaru wants his body, and other stuff he was going to kill Kabuto but until itachi said the quote you posted.

You basically say you agree then. Not friends, nor enemies. Again, I remind you that he wasn't going after Kabuto at all until he saw Itachi and followed.

And moreover the possibility of him being immune, and what about Obito would he be immune?

You assume Obito doesn't have a choice? What if Obito is immune, but chooses to be in it anyway?

Itachi maintened the pride of his clan intact no one knows the truth except for Kakashi, Yamato, Naruto.
Uchihas have a problem with power not pride.

Itachi was a rare case. Not EVERY Uchiha let their pride get in the way, but that doesn't mean they weren't prideful. Madara is VERY prideful and had his ego hurt when not only was he beaten by Harashima, but was kicked out by his own clan. Although he did show respect.

Sasuke gets butt-hurt when someone talks bad about Itachi and he called Kakashi a disgrace for owning his Sharingan.

Yeah I call that pride.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 12 January 2013 - 08:55 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#76 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 12 2013, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You basically say you agree then. Not friends, nor enemies. Again, I remind you that he wasn't going after Kabuto at all until he saw Itachi and followed.

Nope, i say orochimaru is his enemy when he does not need orochimaru any longer he will kill him and Orochimaru knows this.

You assume Obito doesn't have a choice? What if Obito is immune, but chooses to be in it anyway?

If he would to be immune why he choose this way?

Itachi was a rare case. Not EVERY Uchiha let their pride get in the way, but that doesn't mean they weren't prideful. Madara is VERY prideful and had his ego hurt when not only was he beaten by Harashima, but was kicked out by his own clan. Although he did show respect.

Sasuke gets butt-hurt when someone talks bad about Itachi and he called Kakashi a disgrace for owning his Sharingan.

Yeah I call that pride.

Itachi protected the village, he had the will of fire.
He protected the village first his goal was the village, and Sasuke.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#77 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Jan 12 2013, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm actually hoping he has red hair...if that's possible. Didn't Naruto imagine himself having his mom's hair? It would be cool if his child did happy.gif

Edit: Actually I change my mind omg look.

Edited by Qia, 12 January 2013 - 10:22 PM.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#78 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE (Qia @ Jan 12 2013, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm actually hoping he has red hair...if that's possible. Didn't Naruto imagine himself having his mom's hair? It would be cool if his child did happy.gif

Edit: Actually I change my mind omg look.

When i look at this picture i just remind how weird is NH and SS.
And what is more weird is Naruto holding himself.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 12 January 2013 - 10:34 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#79 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

I get your point, but the boy in the pic has green eyes. I've seen many fanarts like this. ^

Edited by sushi., 12 January 2013 - 10:36 PM.

ナルサク

#80 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

If you mix up pink and yellow, it would be out a child with orange hairs, just like the orange konoha's hokage... fu.png

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users