Close
Photo

Whats your OTP now that NS was given the pipe?

• Please log in to reply
1513 replies to this topic

#1121 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 08:30 PM

yuya and yuzu They are the second best ship in my life after naruto and sakura, these two have achieved what I and you are incapable of imagining, their relationship to each other is more wonderful than you imagine, and their relationship is similar to narusaku, i really felt happy when i saw the success of this relationship.
that's has gave me hope that narusaku should be the true ending after all.

I get Yugioh is about a card game, but I hate that they always hint at romance and never do anything with it in the end.

Yugi & Yugi (Atem) and Anzu - The manga was better about it because it showed it better that she had feelings for both of them.

Judai and Asuka - Asuka liked him for the entire series and then just randomly decides not to confess at the end.

Yusei and Akiza

Yuma and Kotori - They were the closest to being an actual couple because she confessed at the end.

Yuya and Yuzu were the worst ones considering 2 versions of their other selves were together I believe.

Edited by jak123, 05 November 2018 - 08:31 PM.

#1122 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 18 November 2018 - 05:13 AM

Saw hints of it in the beginning, and now 3 episodes into the second season is really supporting the notion of these two similar to NaruSaku..

tumblr_ph7m40OnXm1x5pheuo1_1280.png

Trevor Belmont x  Sypha Belnades  -  Castlevania

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1123 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 26 December 2018 - 03:37 AM

Moonlight Act: Gekko x Engekibu. These two are like an oddball combination between Naruto and Yusuke (Gekko) as well as Keiko and Sakura, with a hint of Nami (Engekibu).

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#1124 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 03 February 2019 - 07:53 PM

tumblr_phvrimWYLp1uk4xuf_540.png

Don't read if you didn't play KH3 but....

509356167_759751.gif?4

#1125 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 04 February 2019 - 10:02 PM

Even though it's kind of obvious by their design, I had no idea what this movie was about when it was on netflix & man I ended up loving it: 

maxresdefault.jpg

Solaad x  Ellate -  Seven Deadly Sins The Movie: Prisoners of The Sky 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1126 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 08:15 PM

Whelp, I lost another OTP.

If anyone remembers Grimgar or read it I was a HaruhiroxYume fan, but alas it was not meant to be. It is pretty much canon of HaruhiroxMary. Plus, it is heavy hinted to RangixYume.

*sigh*
I always lose pairings wars.

I have a nasty habit of liking pairings that never become canon. It seems like I am a walking Murphy's law. Whatever I like, it never happens. Whatever I do, the worst occurs. If I didn't have bad luck, I would have no luck at all.

This is why I don't have OTPs anymore.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 27 February 2019 - 08:15 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1127 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 08:33 PM

Whelp, I lost another OTP.

If anyone remembers Grimgar or read it I was a HaruhiroxYume fan, but alas it was not meant to be. It is pretty much canon of HaruhiroxMary. Plus, it is heavy hinted to RangixYume.

*sigh*
I always lose pairings wars.

I have a nasty habit of liking pairings that never become canon. It seems like I am a walking Murphy's law. Whatever I like, it never happens. Whatever I do, the worst occurs. If I didn't have bad luck, I would have no luck at all.

This is why I don't have OTPs anymore.

See I tend to go with whatever the story pushes in terms of pairing unless there are glaring flaws that make no sense. 

Let's take Orange for example. People were mad that Naho doesn't end up with Suwa in the 2nd timeline, but seem to ignore the fact that it was always about her saving and reconciling with Kakeru. Even the first timeline Suwa said that if Kakeru had survived then she would have rejected him (Suwa). 

Edited by jak123, 27 February 2019 - 09:52 PM.

#1128 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 10:05 PM

See I tend to go with whatever the story pushes in terms of pairing unless there are glaring flaws that make no sense. 

Let's take Orange for example. People were mad that Naho doesn't end up with Suwa in the 2nd timeline, but seem to ignore the fact that it was always about her saving and reconciling with Kakeru. Even the first timeline Suwa said that if Kakeru had survived then she would have rejected him (Suwa). 

Yeah, unfortunately, it's more of those "X 'deserves' Y" moments coupled with the "nice guy" supporters.

Suwa was a really great friend who supported Naho over his own happiness, yes, but that doesn't give anyone the right to just take away Naho's own choice in who she wants to love either. Does it seem "unfair" to Suwa after all he had done? Sure, I can see why one might think so, but life isn't fair.

This is how NHers were with Hinatatas. "Hinatatas was always so nice to Naruto-kun! She deserves him after not being noticed for so long!", and is also where there's whole "nice guy" thing where people get it in their heads that all you have to do is "be nice" and the object of your affection will just magically fall into your lap without you having to actually do anything to develop the relationship any further. It's an extremely selfish mindset to have - that you're essentially only "being nice" not for the sake of actually being nice (like Suwa and others), but with the expectation of being handed the "reward" of the love of the object of your affection.

2e5.gif

#1129 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 28 February 2019 - 10:23 PM

I know it's BS when people say NH is the best couple and all that and to be frank it's getting old now. But they are too blinded by Hinata and her big boobs to see she is only a yes girl and not a partner I mean I just found this video on Astrid and Hiccup, and why they are such a good couple.

As you can see it brought up so many good points on why NH and SS do not work as a couple.

#1130 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 10:24 PM

Yeah, unfortunately, it's more of those "X 'deserves' Y" moments coupled with the "nice guy" supporters.

Suwa was a really great friend who supported Naho over his own happiness, yes, but that doesn't give anyone the right to just take away Naho's own choice in who she wants to love either. Does it seem "unfair" to Suwa after all he had done? Sure, I can see why one might think so, but life isn't fair.

This is how NHers were with Hinatatas. "Hinatatas was always so nice to Naruto-kun! She deserves him after not being noticed for so long!", and is also where there's whole "nice guy" thing where people get it in their heads that all you have to do is "be nice" and the object of your affection will just magically fall into your lap without you having to actually do anything to develop the relationship any further. It's an extremely selfish mindset to have - that you're essentially only "being nice" not for the sake of actually being nice (like Suwa and others), but with the expectation of being handed the "reward" of the love of the object of your affection.

Plus people seem to ignore the fact that in the first timeline, Suwa pounced on her for his own selfish reasons while she was in a moment of weakness after Kakeru's death. And I've seen people go "Oh, he was only there for her as a substitute for Kakeru." That would have been true in the second timeline if Kakeru died because that version of Suwa was influenced by the letters. The original one wasn't. If you watch the epilogue movie, there are implications that future Naho still wasn't over Kakeru because of all the regret she had and Suwa knew that so their marriage might not be as great as it seemed in the show.

Edited by jak123, 28 February 2019 - 11:43 PM.

#1131 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 10:53 PM

See I am not saying the story didn't push for another pairing, but it is kind of odd when I see two people constantly and aggressively fighting have some kind of secret sexual tension between them...some how. Which is how I feel about Ranji and Yume. In the beginning, HaruHiro and Yuma have connections and things seem to go well, but then they just stop talking out of nowhere and then Mary comes in and she is cold (for good reason) and as soon as she opens up she becomes smitten with Haruhiro.

It is actually a lot better than I am making it between HaruHiro and Mary, but it just sucks when I become interested in two characters that seem so good together only for something else to throw a wrench in it. I always pick the wrong one even if the story is still good.

Although, I call BS on Mary dying and being brought back to life when their friend died in the opening and "nothing could be done." That is very jarring.

This is why I trying to train myself not to jump the gun on following potential couples. These people have a bad habit of just following through with things and then changing it up

I have not seen Orange, but one thing that really gets to me is when a boy is nice to a girl because he really likes her and wants to be with her, the boy gets told "Just because you're nice doesn't mean she owes you anything." Which is true and I am not going to deny that....BUT....how come when the girl does it, as in be nice to the guy to get his attention, they tell the guy "you better get with her or you are going to be a awful human being."

I am sorry, but it can work both ways. The guy doesn't owe the girl anything because she is super nice to him and to insult the guy for not reciprocating those feelings is just down right disgusting and hypocritical.

It's like
"Nice guys finish last, but the nice girl should always get rewarded."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 01 March 2019 - 05:51 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1132 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 06:16 AM

I believe none of you can beat this one when it comes to how bad it turned out.

It's from a show called The Man In The High Castle that is lousily based on book with the same name and when I say lousily I mean it has practically nothing in common with it. Which was actually a good thing since the show was better than the book. And problem is I said was.

I swear since Naruto's terrible ending everything I like just tends to destroy itself and every single time it's always the same way.

The people who originally worked on it are either fired, or promoted or some other drama behind the scenes happens and they leave and someone new comes in and destroys everything because they have their own idea about how things should go.

The problem with the show began while season 2 was still being filmed between the showrunner and Amazon. The showrunner who made the first two seasons was fired and for the third season and fourth (currently unreleased but finished) he was replaced by someone new.

This new guy took the first two seasons and throw all of them in the trash can. And I don't mean just in terms of romance. I mean everything. The characters, the development, the lore, the rules of the universe.

Now if you haven't watched the video I will explain just the pairing side and I will make it as short as possible but I do have to explain a bit of the story, really short.

The story takes place in an alternate universe where the Nazis won WWII, films exists where they show our universe, the Nazis are hunting people who have those films, one those films ends up with Juliana, she travels to the neutral zone where she meets Joe (a Nazi agent who isn't really one), they have a connection instantly, they protect each other, they save each other multiple times, they have constant hints that they will be together, they have the development, they have it all. Until season 3 where Joe is shown to be brainwashed and not, because the writer is a moron who can't write and just flip flops between he is and he isn't, they get together a couple of times, then he threats her with a gun to her head and she kills him. Yes, you read that right. I swear I want to meet the person or group of people who wrote that and said that's amazing let's do that, and punch them in the face for all eternity.

Now if you read the book or know about what happens in it, you will know that moment does actually happen in the book.

But the problem is the characters in the book and the characters in the show are completely different characters and they never followed the book.

Oh and I do have to thank once again an amazing member here, who allowed me to post a review on amazon's page for the third season of the show. Thank you again.

Edited by Nostradamus, 05 March 2019 - 08:42 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1133 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:02 PM

I never understood this trend of if the original writers are either let go or changed for some reason, the new writers scrap everything that went on in the series so far and just do their own thing. That is counter productive.

Did they not see the first parts? Did they not understand what the original was going for? Why change so much and worse never keep it consistent?

You can tell where Naruto showed the change when the entire series took a massive tonal shift after Yahagi left.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 04 April 2019 - 04:27 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1134 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 06:47 PM

I never understood this trend this trend of if the original writers are either let go or changed for some reason, the new writers scrap everything that went on in the series so far and just do their own thing that is counter productive.

Did they not see the first parts? Did they not understand what the original was going for? Why change so much and worse never keep it consistent?

You can tell where Naruto showed the change when the entire series took a massive tonal shift after Yahagi left.

Neither will I. This is something that boggles my mind, I understand that the person left in charge after the original one was fired or promoted or whatever, wants to leave his or her mark to show that they can do things better or just as good as the previous guy or girl, but why destroy previously established work?

Why is it so hard to build on top of the what the previous person did and just make it better? You can leave your stamp on the work by showing some class and improving the project. 

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1135 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 17 March 2019 - 07:10 PM

I will continue to wait for Sonic and Amy to happen, eventually.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#1136 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:27 PM

I will continue to wait for Sonic and Amy to happen, eventually.

I wonder how bad you want it to happen when people keep comparing it to Sasuke and Sakura. I have been seeing it alot lately.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1137 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 10:14 PM

OH, Sonic has tried to kill Amy a few times and has verbally and emotionally abused her? I want to see the proof :zaru:  :roll:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1138 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 10:17 PM

OH, Sonic has tried to kill Amy a few times and has verbally and emotionally abused her? I want to see the proof :zaru:  :roll:

Seems like Sonic has gotten annoyed at her pushiness, but he seems more oblivious to her feelings than anything.

#1139 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 18 March 2019 - 10:46 PM

Didn't that Sasuhina fan that used to post here make that same ridiculous argument and comparison?  Sonic and Amy's relationship is much more equivocal to Gray and Juvia's with the two of them being good friends,  Amy/Juvia pushing for them to be more while Sonic/Gray gives hints that he's interested but isn't willing to do anything about it. It's nothing like the toxic relationship of SS.

Edited by Kagomaru, 18 March 2019 - 11:28 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#1140 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 12:06 AM

yeah and not to mention that annoyance is not full on contempt that Sasuke shows Sakura sometimes

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users