#2401 Naru255019

Naru255019

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 06:54 PM

Whew! Shattered Bonds updated! Chapter 16-Starting Over

It was a really great chapter and I can't wait to read how Naruto learns to be Hokage ( because usually people just put him in that place without giving explanation in how he learn to become one). 

#2402 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:56 PM

Wonderful!

Though I had forgotten what a damper chapter 15 ended on :(

Edited by Narufan85, 01 June 2015 - 08:01 PM.

#2403 elmagio

elmagio

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 09:22 PM

Whew! Shattered Bonds updated! Chapter 16-Starting Over

It's really nice to see Naruto (finally) picking himself up once and for all in this fic, he's been kind of a mess until now and I can't wait to see what will happen to him as he cleans up his act !

Out of curiosity, you said in your author notes that you had decided to shed light on a part of the manga that Kishimoto hadn't really explained (hope you'll get what I mean, trying to keep it spoiler-free), and I wanted to know if the mess that was the ending had changed your vision of what was set to happen in your various fics (which, btw, are all amazing) in an attempt to "fix" some of the wrongest things? Or have you just always been set on telling your stories as you envisionned them and the fixes your fics provide compared to the original material are just a happy coincidence?

Anyway, nice chapter as always, there's just no one else around who describes the ins and outs of the relationships between characters as seamlessly as you. (In this case the uncanny mother-son relationship between Naruto and Tsunade in particular.)

Edited by elmagio, 01 June 2015 - 09:23 PM.

#2404 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:57 AM

I loved the chapter. I bet I sound selfish when I say this but looking toward too to the voice in the wind to updated. It is just so good and I want to see what happens next. So anxious about it.

#2405 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 04:26 PM

It was a really great chapter and I can't wait to read how Naruto learns to be Hokage ( because usually people just put him in that place without giving explanation in how he learn to become one). 

Glad you liked it! This is one of my favorite parts of this story, turning Naruto from shinobi into Hokage material. Specifically, writing how Naruto will do it his own way, and break the mold of previous generations. It's the biggest question of the manga — how Naruto will become the mature, responsible Hokage while retaining his youthful, carefree hopefulness — and Kishimoto didn't answer it. Just promotes Naruto to the job. (And honestly, in the manga, Naruto doesn't look to be that great of a Hokage.) Anyway, I wanted to spend time on Naruto's coming-of-age and how he manages to become Hokage (or Hokage-ready) his own way.

Wonderful!

Though I had forgotten what a damper chapter 15 ended on :(

Yeah, it was a bummer. And even though I'd written it out long before the ending of the manga, I just didn't have the heart to go back in and clean it up to be published after the manga ended in such an awful way. Too depressing. So I had to wait a little bit, till I felt better about the pairing again. But I'm so glad you stuck with it, and I'm glad you liked the chapter!

It's really nice to see Naruto (finally) picking himself up once and for all in this fic, he's been kind of a mess until now and I can't wait to see what will happen to him as he cleans up his act !

Out of curiosity, you said in your author notes that you had decided to shed light on a part of the manga that Kishimoto hadn't really explained (hope you'll get what I mean, trying to keep it spoiler-free), and I wanted to know if the mess that was the ending had changed your vision of what was set to happen in your various fics (which, btw, are all amazing) in an attempt to "fix" some of the wrongest things? Or have you just always been set on telling your stories as you envisionned them and the fixes your fics provide compared to the original material are just a happy coincidence?

Anyway, nice chapter as always, there's just no one else around who describes the ins and outs of the relationships between characters as seamlessly as you. (In this case the uncanny mother-son relationship between Naruto and Tsunade in particular.)

Thanks so much! I'm so glad you liked it! Yeah, this story has shined a hard light on Naruto. But he can be really immature in the story, so I wanted to focus in on that, and how much he would have to change if he wanted to achieve his personal goals. He sort of swoops in and adopts everyone else problems as his own, but he doesn't really look at himself. So this story revolves around his growth, in the face of everyone else moving on after the war. 

To answer the bolded part....

I loved the chapter. I bet I sound selfish when I say this but looking toward too to the voice in the wind to updated. It is just so good and I want to see what happens next. So anxious about it.

Thanks!! More Voice in the Wind to come! It just takes longer to write and polish than all the others. But hopefull that will be my next update! :) 

#2406 elmagio

elmagio

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 06:47 PM

Thanks so much! I'm so glad you liked it! Yeah, this story has shined a hard light on Naruto. But he can be really immature in the story, so I wanted to focus in on that, and how much he would have to change if he wanted to achieve his personal goals. He sort of swoops in and adopts everyone else problems as his own, but he doesn't really look at himself. So this story revolves around his growth, in the face of everyone else moving on after the war. 

Simply wow ! Amazing to have such insight on all the thought process that comes into your fics, it really shows in how well everything ties together... If Kishimoto had only given half as much thought to his story as you did, Naruto would have ended up being ten times better and so much more coherent as well, and I'm not even taking the trainwreck that was the ending into account...

Thank you very much for your detailed answer and looking forward to reading more of your works !

#2407 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:03 PM

Chapter 5 https://www.fanficti...-You-Die-For-Me

And Chapter 6 is out! https://www.fanficti...-You-Die-For-Me

#2408 NaruDeeds

NaruDeeds

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 05:47 AM

A long time ago, in a galaxy far away, I started writing a story called Guardian. After over a year, finally got an update out for it. Chapter 19 of Guardian is up!

#2409 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 03 June 2015 - 09:30 AM

Well if there were any followers of mine here before I like to announced that there will be a major reboot of my Rokudaime Chronicles fanfiction. This will Be my alternate version of Naruto and the story takes place 30 years after the canon Naruto Gaiden and the story is foretell by elder Sakura about a fictional 4th Ninja War where her second love interest (Naruto) becomes Rokudaime Hokage and his parents are alive with Akatsuki being the allies--pretty much the same as the original fanfiction.

I will release previews of the story on July 4. After that, I will be gladly put Naruto to rest except NS and you guys and retire from fanfiction writing and focus on my originals.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 03 June 2015 - 09:32 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#2410 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:47 PM

Chapter 29 of In The Sun- https://www.fanficti...6/29/In-The-Sun

#2411 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:13 AM

Glad you liked it! This is one of my favorite parts of this story, turning Naruto from shinobi into Hokage material. Specifically, writing how Naruto will do it his own way, and break the mold of previous generations. It's the biggest question of the manga — how Naruto will become the mature, responsible Hokage while retaining his youthful, carefree hopefulness — and Kishimoto didn't answer it. Just promotes Naruto to the job. (And honestly, in the manga, Naruto doesn't look to be that great of a Hokage.) Anyway, I wanted to spend time on Naruto's coming-of-age and how he manages to become Hokage (or Hokage-ready) his own way.

Yeah, it was a bummer. And even though I'd written it out long before the ending of the manga, I just didn't have the heart to go back in and clean it up to be published after the manga ended in such an awful way. Too depressing. So I had to wait a little bit, till I felt better about the pairing again. But I'm so glad you stuck with it, and I'm glad you liked the chapter!

Thanks!! More Voice in the Wind to come! It just takes longer to write and polish than all the others. But hopefull that will be my next update! :) 

Tricksie, you're awesome 

Period

Chapter 29 of In The Sun- https://www.fanficti...6/29/In-The-Sun

This fic is yours ? whatthekitten.gif

Amazing ~

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#2412 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:21 AM

Tricksie, you're awesome 
Period

This fic is yours ? whatthekitten.gif

Amazing ~

Yep. c:

#2413 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:57 PM

Chapter 30 is out! https://www.fanficti...6/30/In-The-Sun

#2414 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 01:44 AM

Chapter 31 and 32 up! https://www.fanficti...56/1/In-The-Sun

Story almost completed

#2415 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:26 PM

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10883102/1/

Here is my first story ever. Hope y'all like it,

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#2416 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 06:12 AM

https://www.fanficti...-The-Wind-Calls chp 2 up

#2417 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 03:16 PM

Next chapter of The Night Market - 4 - The Chosen One, is up! Enjoy!

#2418 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 02:01 AM

Next chapter of The Night Market - 4 - The Chosen One, is up! Enjoy!

Hurrah!

#2419 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 28 June 2015 - 07:31 AM

Yay for me actually updating two months in a row  :fu: Chapter 34 of Someone else to protect is now up https://www.fanficti...else-to-Protect The end is near  :hehehe:

Edited by Konohakitten, 28 June 2015 - 08:00 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#2420 SlyNinjaKnight

SlyNinjaKnight

Loyal Follower of the OTP of Naruto

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Fandoms: Naruto, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Star Wars and others.

Wish that Kishi would just stop trying to 'fix' Naruto, I guess that no one ever told him the phrase 'digging your own grave'. I will remember fondly the characters that made me love Naruto that were sacrificed at the all-mighty altar that is money (and crazy fan boys/girls).

Posted 02 July 2015 - 04:08 PM

https://www.fanficti...2/36/Kaibunkage

Don't know if I'm linking this right but if djghostwriter18 is still active, please update this story!!! It's been almost two years and it is honestly one of my favorite Naruto FFs out there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users