Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/620

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:37 AM

Woot! Its out. a_spaz.gif

#3 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:43 AM

OK, so I honestly felt like almost nothing happened in this chapter. But...

A few things did catch my attention:

-It seems Hashirama is indeed the most powerful shinobi. One stare and everything crumbles, hehehehe.

-Now that the hokage know about the war, they want to assist, but is up to Oro to decide. I wonder what he will do after they speak to Sasuke.

-Minato is actually impressed (and from what I perceived, proud), than Naruto is working together with Kurama. Who knows, maybe a father/son reunion might be possible after all.

-And of course, back to Hashirama, I have to say that I admire his kindness (proved by the fact that he is willing to talk to Sasuke about his questions), along with his goofy attitude, of course XD.

Overall, To me it wasn't a "wow" chapter, but I'm glad to learn a thing or two from it. smile.gif

#4 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:49 AM

I gotta say I actually quite enjoyed this chapter.

Hashirama is impressing me more and more, Tobirama having trouble with the edo tensei, and Hashirama easily breaking free haha.

Pretty great to see that they all found out about Madara being revived and also with Minato finding out about Naruto and Kurama working together!

Seems a Minato and Naruto reunion could very well happen now, especially if what they say satisfies Sasuke.

Man I really want to see more of the extent of the kages powers and the reunion of Naruto and Minato!

Edited by zatheko, 13 February 2013 - 06:50 AM.

#5 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:54 AM

I'm loving seeing the dynamic between the two brothers. It is a nice back and forth with Tobirama being so serious and Hashirama being kind and free spirited.

I'm also enjoying this kind of indifference Orochimaru has adopted but I wonder how long that will last.

#6 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:54 AM

Like Shadow Wolf said, it wasn't a "wow" chapter...it didn't really feel like anything got done. But it wasn't bad. Man, the first 2 hokage are really strong!! Stronger than I thought! I admit, I'm really starting to like Hashirama as a character. Lol

There's a possibility that the hokages will go to the battlefield! Ahhh!! I hope that happens! I want to see a father-son reunion and to see the four hokages in action! a_spaz.gif

Somehow, I doubt whatever Hashirama says will change Sasuke's mind about getting revenge. It would be anti-climatic and well...there IS going to be an epic Naruto vs. Sasuke fight. If not...well...again...anti-climatic.
Perhaps Kishi will take it in an unpredictable way? Who knows?

:NaruSaku daydream: ON:
Maybe, if Minato goes to the battlefield, he'll comment on Sakura being like Kushina? th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif
That would be nice. Probably won't happen but...still...would be nice. I wonder how Minato (if he goes to the battlefield) will affect NaruSaku if at all?

:NaruSaku daydream: OFF:

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#7 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:11 AM

Anyway, chapter was ok but i get the feeling that this is going to be a veeeeerrryyyy long flashback from hashirama and madaras fight. I think this will be like the obito flashback.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#8 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:12 AM

the power level is over 9000!!

next chapter will talk about the history of modern shinobi, and i am belive we will get the story of mito. who's paralel is she?
btw another week to wait for narusaku

keep calm
fandom

#9 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:13 AM

It's ridiculous how powerful the 1st Hokage is! Hashirama Senju has those really powerful wood style summon beast that can go toe-to-toe with 9-tails and Full Susano no problem. He even broke out of Orochimaru's Edo Tensei restraints. This explains why Madara Uchiha is really powerful right now.

(Don't read my post if you haven't read 620 yet durpy)

Reason for edit: please use spoiler tags on first page

Edited by tricksie, 13 February 2013 - 01:26 PM.

#10 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:15 AM

I see where its going --Click here to view--
Story time->Sasuke makes a decision->Have the kages go help fight madara->Sasuke redeemed

\

#11 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:23 AM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Feb 13 2013, 08:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Story time->Sasuke makes a decision->Have the kages go help fight madara->Sasuke redeemed

Of course, that will all depend on Hashirama Senju's oratory skills. I imagine him with Morgan-Freeman-like voice with Obama's charisma serenading Sasuke with the shinobi history right now mwahaha.gif.

Edited by Killer Bee's Album, 13 February 2013 - 07:30 AM.

#12 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:23 AM

I don't see Minato after he heard about the war. His presence is even trolled replaced by a giant speech bubble. Except one panel, but..Hiraishin anyone? Maybe there is a distance limit for controlling an Edo, Minato must know.

Edited by sushi., 13 February 2013 - 07:27 AM.

ナルサク

#13 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Feb 13 2013, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't see Minato after he heard about the war. His presence is even trolled replaced by a giant speech bubble. Hiraishin anyone? Maybe there is a distance limit for controlling an Edo, Minato must know.

(SPOILERS) Well Kabuto was able to control his Edo Tensei from a remote cave, the only ones in the scene that was able to break restraint was 1st Hokage out of sheer chakra and probably because Orochimaru has the 1st Hokage's cell as well.

Edited by tricksie, 13 February 2013 - 01:27 PM.

#14 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:33 AM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Feb 13 2013, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If this happens, then Sasuke and Naruto won't clash at all, and this war would be the end of it... This is what I think is gonna happen.

Sasuke is likely going to chose to go against Konoha STILL for whatever reason, but the thing is, not all four hokages are gonna be fighting on the side of Sasuke. The first will be with Naruto, but I can't say anyone else at the moment. And things will get crazy from there.

Another thing to note is, if the hokages are going to war, then I don't see the rookies shining much anymore especially if the first ends up teaming up with Naruto and co. And what I was afraid of has come to light. A freakin flashback... Didn't we just have one recently? lol Seems like it's gonna last quite probably about a month. Ugh. sleep.gif

Edited by StriderC, 13 February 2013 - 07:34 AM.

#15 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:35 AM

QUOTE (Killer Bee's Album @ Feb 13 2013, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(SPOILERS) Well Kabuto was able to control his Edo Tensei from a remote cave, the only ones in the scene that was able to break restraint was 1st Hokage out of sheer chakra and probably because Orochimaru has the 1st Hokage's cell as well.

Kabuto had a map, he knew wehere everyone was. If Minato really is gone, ca. Oro control him when he will only question himself ehere the fourth is? We find new things about jutsus all the time, you know. tongue.gif

ナルサク

#16 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:39 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Feb 13 2013, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kabuto had a map, he knew wehere everyone was. If Minato really is gone, ca. Oro control him when he will only question himself ehere the fourth is? We find new things about jutsus all the time, you know. tongue.gif

(SPOILER) Well, now that I think about it Minato has that really fast teleportation that works by having marked formula jutsu all over the place. There may have been a old mark left of where he used to live with his wife in that apartment, remember? He is after all the Yellow Flash!

Edited by tricksie, 13 February 2013 - 01:30 PM.

#17 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:59 AM

I think sasukes words there about how itachi died protecting the village is kin of forshadowing what will happen with sasuke. I think sasuke is going to die in the war by protecting konoha and then he will maybe also say that he dies as a proud shinobi of the leaf or something like that.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#18 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Feb 12 2013, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think sasukes words there about how itachi died protecting the village is kin of forshadowing what will happen with sasuke. I think sasuke is going to die in the war by protecting konoha and then he will maybe also say that he dies as a proud shinobi of the leaf or something like that.

This would have to be after a naruto vs sasuke fight though right? Didn't kishi state that a naruto vs sasuke showdown was inevitable?

#19 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:05 AM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Feb 13 2013, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(SPOILERS) That's one of the many possibilities that's not too far fetch. There were scenes in the past episodes in tv version where he would specifically order Suigetsu not to kill the prisoners, or that time when he challenge Suigetsu into who can get in the crime lord's mansion first without killing any of the mercernaries. He still had some good in him, although, I can't say the same now after Tobi's influence in him.

Edited by tricksie, 13 February 2013 - 01:31 PM.

#20 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:22 AM

Finally Hashirama will finally reveal his fight with Madara at the Valley of the end. I've been waiting for this for so long. Looks like the Hokages are planning to join the battle all hell is going to break when Hashirama sees the condition his granddaughter is in.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users