Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Playing Football(Soccer)®

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:59 AM

kitten is about to go down.

What will be Sakura's role in this battle? Do you guys also think Kakashi might die in this battle? I really think Kakashi might die, which will finally release Naruto's killing intent.

Fate%2Bstay%2Bnight%2B6.gif

#2 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:01 AM

c6ffa261-1e80-49d4-9b65-17dddea6828c_zps

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:04 AM

c6ffa261-1e80-49d4-9b65-17dddea6828c_zps

:sakura: :smexy: :blush:

#4 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:11 AM

I honestly don't want her to be a cheerleader.

#5 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:15 AM

More or less a mental aspect is her role. It's basically a confliction of the stuff from what naruto said about him and Sasuke dying if they fought again, otherwise it's also her deal on both naruto and Sasuke and what has occurred in the past up to now. Stuff from the land of iron may resurface like her impacts on naruto and what Sasuke did, and the stuff from the war too like the recent near death experience naruto had and sasukes motives. Her role isn't prime here but this will no doubt impact her. Minor ns stuff can be around there but it's not the biggest, but perhaps it's what could come afterwards. This fight is on naruto and Sasuke but the team 7 as a whole deal could bring impacts and reactions on both sakura and Kakashi, don't be suprised if we see new stuff from both of them. Sakura and Kakashi are not going to fight, I said they would get a minor indirect role of aid at best in the kagyua fight and they did when they had to get Sasuke and sakura did get a good critical hit in on kagyua but this time, it's outright not going to involve them with a com to position, unless naruto gets wounded highly, or both of them do, sakura could face that peril of who does she heal first and most likely it would be naruto. But the medic deal is the best she would get, but for punching Sasuke as much as I would want to see it, it's not that likely. The only thing that's good about this though is we know sakura lives due to the movie.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#6 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:19 AM

None of us do. I'm hoping Kishi gives her an active role in this battle though. She actually has a reason to participate now, since Sasuke wants to kill all of the Kages, one of them which happens to be her master.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#7 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:21 AM

No she can't participate. She doesn't has enough power to fight sasuke.

#8 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:24 AM

I honestly don't want her to be a cheerleader.

Same here. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#9 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:26 AM

Christ people. Sakura is not going to have a role in this....neither is Kakashi....neither is Hagoromo or the tailed beasts. This is strictly between Naruto and Sasuke.

eh10ut.jpg

#10 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:38 AM

Even if she were involved, idk what she would do tbh.

Edited by Raito, 12 September 2014 - 02:39 AM.

#11 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:41 AM

Even if she were involved, idk what she would do tbh.

Maybe she'll interfere like she did on the rooftop in part 1. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#12 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:43 AM

Maybe she'll interfere like she did on the rooftop in part 1.

Their's been people saying that on tumblr too. I don't know, Sakura could actually get killed if she tried doing that again.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#13 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:43 AM

I feel like it would be like the Menma battle in RTN. Even if Sakura isn't powerful enough to defeat Sasuke, she could hold him off. Somewhere in this fight Naruto will probably get trapped in a genjutsu. Sakura will probably end up holding Sasuke off until Naruto gets himself under control. I think in this fight, Sakura will have to choose between Sasuke and Naruto.

#14 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:46 AM

I feel like it would be like the Menma battle in RTN. Even if Sakura isn't powerful enough to defeat Sasuke, she could hold him off. Somewhere in this fight Naruto will probably get trapped in a genjutsu. Sakura will probably end up holding Sasuke off until Naruto gets himself under control. I think in this fight, Sakura will have to choose between Sasuke and Naruto.

This decision shouldn't even take her a second. The logical choice is Naruto. :pinch:  

#15 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:49 AM

I'd say cheerleader, even though I wouldnt want her to be. I'd personally want her to help Naruto, but we all know Naruto isn't going to let her help since this is just between him and Sasuke.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#16 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:51 AM

Here's the thing: Sakura wasn't really a cheerleader to begin with. Sure, she was weaker at times, and Naruto and Sasuke had to do some of the fighting as the stronger members of Team 7. However, even from the beginning, she always tried to be useful. We see this in the Forest of Death, when she saves and protects Naruto and Sasuke. I really hate this stereotype of here. Rant done. 

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#17 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:55 AM

Sakura will be injured heavily by Sasuke. Simple.

#18 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:00 AM

What can she do? The beings she's come across since arriving at Minato's battlefield have created self-distrust in her own abilities. Just the sheer unnreality of their power left such a heavy impact on her that she was left petrified on two different occasions. Those fears were overcome eventually but it didn't resolve the issue of her strength being too inadequately small to make a difference. Since they were revived, Naruto and Sasuke have reached a plateau that's unassailable to anyone who doesn't have a fragment of Hagoromo's power. Factor in the overexertion of her seal's chakra (the source of Sakura's power) when rescuing Sasuke and you have a character who's not going to be of much use in the direct fighting. 

Like Inferno said, Sakura's role will likely be passive aggressive in nature. She might play a part in the abstract conflicts that this fight reflects upon. I would like to see the side of her character that challenged the old guard way of thinking that Zabuza, Sasori, and Sai were moulded by. It gave her an extra layer of depth to her characterisation when she took a stance in one of the key philosophical conflicts of the manga. Sasuke's dictatorial belief-system and his callous viewpoint for the people around him happen to tie into every dispute and problem that she's part of (his international status, the antiquated creeds that helped motivate a number of the villains in the manga, the integrity and future of Team 7, and her personal feelings). She should have some kind of role, but it probably won't have the same combative qualities as Naruto's. 

#19 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:18 AM

More or less a mental aspect is her role. It's basically a confliction of the stuff from what naruto said about him and Sasuke dying if they fought again, otherwise it's also her deal on both naruto and Sasuke and what has occurred in the past up to now. Stuff from the land of iron may resurface like her impacts on naruto and what Sasuke did, and the stuff from the war too like the recent near death experience naruto had and sasukes motives. Her role isn't prime here but this will no doubt impact her. Minor ns stuff can be around there but it's not the biggest, but perhaps it's what could come afterwards. This fight is on naruto and Sasuke but the team 7 as a whole deal could bring impacts and reactions on both sakura and Kakashi, don't be suprised if we see new stuff from both of them. Sakura and Kakashi are not going to fight, I said they would get a minor indirect role of aid at best in the kagyua fight and they did when they had to get Sasuke and sakura did get a good critical hit in on kagyua but this time, it's outright not going to involve them with a com to position, unless naruto gets wounded highly, or both of them do, sakura could face that peril of who does she heal first and most likely it would be naruto. But the medic deal is the best she would get, but for punching Sasuke as much as I would want to see it, it's not that likely. The only thing that's good about this though is we know sakura lives due to the movie.

Naruto and Sasuke had already died in the past chapters there's no way they could die again

#20 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:24 AM

Off topic: 

We NS shippers are the most respectful tbh. I don't see NS fans bragging about SS being dead, but it is vice versa with SS. If something bad was happening to our ship they would be laughing in our faces. NS shippers are the most humble shippers, if not all then most.

I honesty want to hear Sakura say "Kick his ass Naruto". That would really change things. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users