19441 replies to this topic

#19401 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 12:14 AM

I don't have a problem but what gives. It's like no one will question that they are siblings and nobody go "WHAT! AWW!!!" As to say we completely drop the pairing and it's all good when we should be like "YOU INVESTED THIS PAIRING AND YOU COULDNT JUST BREAK THEM UP NORMAL BUT INSTEAD MADE IT ACCIDENTAL INCEST WITH NO QUESTION BEING ASKED!!!!"

I can't be alone on this.

When is the revelation that they're sibling?
I think Han and leia is more famous so the production crew choose it.

If I'm not mistaken, darth vader never suppose to be Luke father. It only decide later in the movie. Is that true?

#19402 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 12:15 AM

When is the revelation that they're sibling?
I think Han and leia is more famous so the production crew choose it.

If I'm not mistaken, darth vader never suppose to be Luke father. It only decide later in the movie. Is that true?

I'm going to level with you, we should wait for actual hardcore fans of Star Wars for answers. I'm not one.

#19403 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 12:24 AM

I'm going to level with you, we should wait for actual hardcore fans of Star Wars for answers. I'm not one.

Okay.

#19404 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 18 December 2015 - 12:40 AM

In fact, Lucas and another writer helped forum the script for Empire Strikes Back. In the first stages, of script writing, they made Luke's father come to him during his training with Yoda as a ghost similar to what happens with Kenobi in the film to help him train. However, the writer he had gotten for the film died of cancer during this process, so Lucas had to write things himself from then on out and added the Vader is Luke's father part. However, it had drastic changes to the plot and directions of the characters they wanted them to take. Also, I never saw a love triangle in the films, since I always saw Han and Leia as a better deveopled couple. I still think Leia being his sister was a part of the orginal plot, becuase I do think their where hints in the films.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#19405 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 12:48 AM

In fact, Lucas and another writer helped forum the script for Empire Strikes Back. In the first stages, of script writing, they made Luke's father come to him during his training with Yoda as a ghost similar to what happens with Kenobi in the film to help him train. However, the writer he had gotten for the film died of cancer during this process, so Lucas had to write things himself from then on out and added the Vader is Luke's father part. However, it had drastic changes to the plot and directions of the characters they wanted them to take. Also, I never saw a love triangle in the films, since I always saw Han and Leia as a better deveopled couple. I still think Leia being his sister was a part of the orginal plot, becuase I do think their where hints in the films.

Did we really need to resort to siblings or rather resort to incest love which I respect to certain degree, no offense.

#19406 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 12:51 AM

btw I think everyone will get a kick out of this:

12391116_1000164713358031_62757772542704

naruto is in fact just a super ripoffy manga comprised of dragon ball, hunter x hunter, 666 satan, and star wars. no wonder we thought it was good.0.o

naruto is the biggest baddest ripoff of all time xD

Hey you can't make fun of the truth :zaru: Naruto is a cheap knockoff that did not satisfy in the end, hence the rage and regret of ever following it :superior:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#19407 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:20 AM

Did we really need to resort to siblings or rather resort to incest love which I respect to certain degree, no offense.

They did not have too resort to any of this type of a plot device, if that was a part of the original storyline, then I don't have to much of a problem with said use of it in the development of script writing.

I think the feelings Luke had for Leia were something Lucas wrote down in the drafts as a red herring, because it sure did feel that way. Since it did not get much focus in the movies like Han's and Leia's feelings for each other did in the later movies.

Edited by Ryriena, 18 December 2015 - 01:21 AM.

Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.

#19408 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:22 AM

They did not have too resort to any of this type of a plot device, if that was a part of the original storyline, then I don't have to much of a problem with said use of it in the development of script writing.

I think the feelings Luke had for Leia were something Lucas wrote down in the drafts as a red herring, because it sure did feel that way. Since it did not get much focus in the movies like Han's and Leia's feelings for each other did in the later movies.

I understand but no one won't go back think "Ew..."?

Again, no offense.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 18 December 2015 - 01:22 AM.

#19409 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Anime/Manga - Gaming

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:26 AM

I understand but no one won't go back think "Ew..."?

Again, no offense.

None taken, and anyway this is what happens, when Lucas gets free rain. lol

#19410 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:27 AM

None taken, and anyway this is what happens, when Lucas gets free rain. lol

Lol. Episode 1 says it all.

#19411 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Anime/Manga - Gaming

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:37 AM

Lol. Episode 1 says it all.

But still love my second OTP Han and Leia <3 lol

Xd Yeah, it really does. Hey I am a huge Star Wars nerd, but even I can admit that Lucas needs someone to tell him "No go rewrite the script with so and so".

He shouldn't get full control over things ever. He does have some really good ideas, please don't get me wrong by me saying this but he can not implement these ideas correctly.

#19412 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:43 AM

But still love my second OTP Han and Leia <3 lol

Xd Yeah, it really does. Hey I am a huge Star Wars nerd, but even I can admit that Lucas needs someone to tell him "No go rewrite the script with so and so".

He shouldn't get full control over things ever. He does have some really good ideas, please don't get me wrong by me saying this but he can not implement these ideas correctly.

I like Han and Leia too. Just wonder why the switch up, that's all.

He does have right idea but execution can be questionable.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 18 December 2015 - 01:43 AM.

#19413 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 18 December 2015 - 02:26 AM

star wars thread? star wars thread.

han and liea bicker,

naruto and sakura bicker.

#19414 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 02:42 AM

star wars thread? star wars thread.

han and liea bicker,

naruto and sakura bicker.

Nah, it's clearly NS is Luke and liea parallel :fu:

#19415 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 03:19 PM

Nah, it's clearly NS is Luke and liea parallel :fu:

97766.jpg

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#19416 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 17 October 2018 - 02:06 AM

Finally seen the movie and my gosh it's worse than I could have ever imagined or heard!

#19417 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 17 October 2018 - 03:11 AM

Finally seen the movie and my gosh it's worse than I could have ever imagined or heard!

What was the worst scene?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#19418 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:18 PM

God Bless World Trigger Bet to make a man cry from anger.

#19419 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 26 October 2018 - 01:27 AM

What was the worst scene?

The one with Hinata in it.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#19420 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 01:42 AM

The one with Hinata in it.

So all of it.

XD

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)