• Please log in to reply
4201 replies to this topic

#81 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:57 AM

Really liking Ochako!

yeah . Why dont u?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#82 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

Posted 24 December 2014 - 11:13 AM

yeah . Why dont u?

Actually I was talking about myself :) Looking back on it, it was a little ambiguous. Sorry.

Edited by applesauceful, 24 December 2014 - 11:21 AM.

giphy.gif

#83 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 24 December 2014 - 12:14 PM

I know what you mean, I mean I've pretty much lost all faith in all mangakas. Thanks Kishi, thanks.

Btw, what do you think of the panel I edited in the previous post? Do you think that was hinting at something? I'm really hoping it wasn't...

Oh, tbh, I haven't thought about that panel yet... I just think that a big "love triangle" (yes, I said that word) might be coming up in the future... Iida is often portrayed next to Ochako. Deku is secretly admiring her though.

That's sad that you've lost hope im mangakas :sad: Even I have lowered my expectations a lot for all the mangas I'm reading right now. Thanks a lot, Kishi :goodjob:

Well said trang, 

tbh the last three times I got so invested in shipping was Kataang from ATLA, HaruXEllie from Rave Master, and JioXRuby from O Parts Hunter (666 Satan). Those three shippings will probably be the last time I'll be passionate towards pairings.

All I can say for now is The wound we're scared with is deep, and it'll take for the wound to heal. Usually that's the case, but this one will take a long period of time before it heals (if it ever does). 

As much as I hated the ending of Naruto, in a way it was kind of a gateway for me to explore more manga and anime aside from Fairy Tail and AOT which I was already up to date with. I probably wouldn't have been able to find Boku No Hero Academia, or Tokyo Ghoul for that matter (though I feel like hearing people talk about it would've eventually got me hooked). 

EDIT: I forgot to include Sukedachi Nine, but I'm gonna wait and see how the story goes once it reaches like chapter 5, 6, or 7. Though surprisingly chapter 2 hasn't been translated yet. It's just a guess, but maybe Sukedachi 9 will be a monthly manga release like AOT, if that's the case then ugh... anticipating for one manga a month is something, but one month for two manga is another.

Passionate Shipping time is over for me thx to Naruto. I was such an ardent NaruSaku shipper... The ending hit me hard, like everyone of us in here.

Ah, Kataang in ATLA. I loved that couple, and I was glad a thirteen or fourteen yr old to see them becoming cannon. Next to them, I was shipping SakuraxSyaoran from CCS which also became cannon.

Same here. The ending inspired me to find other mangas, and I'm still looking for a few more... If I think about it, Boku no Hero Academia, Tokyo Ghoul, and AoT are not enough for me at all. As for animes, I have enough ideas as to what I will watch in the future.

Oh, I'd like to give Sukedachi a try! Just to see what his twin brother is like ^_^ Not another montly serialization...

@trang: Sauce is sasuke . And kaa chan is bakugo katsuki.

However this series is really going well. Now the last fight pretty much resembeled chunin exam a bit dont ya guys think?
And now in the latest chapter 22 there is this sports festival. Damn i am interested to see upgrades of izuku. The way all mighty said its time the world see egg of symbol of peace (0.o) i was life wtf egg!?
Haha.
And the best part was the part when ochako got crazy!! And i think she is cute.

Now i am thinking who gives a kitten about nh. We have got better than that crap

No, no, you're not the only one getting that Chunin Exam vibe :pimp:

I'm so excited four this tournament! Izuku hopefully can control his power by now a lot better... But I am wondering how he is supposed to show the world that he is the new symbol of peace.

I really like this manga, and I can see it becoming a potential sucessor of the "Big Three". Hopefully, an ongoing anime might await us one day...

Who doesn't like Ochako? I mean, I didn't really see enough of her first, but now that I've seen Ch.22, she might become one of my favorite characters.

Edited by trang95, 24 December 2014 - 01:29 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#84 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 12:21 PM

Oh, tbh, I haven't thought about that panel yet... I just think that a big "love triangle" (yes, I said that that word) might be coming up in the future... Iida is often portrayed next to Ochako. Deku is secretly admiring her though.

That's sad that you've lost hope im mangakas :sad: Even I though have lowered my expectations a lot for all the mangas I'm reading right now. Thanks a lot, Kishi :goodjob:

Passionate Shipping time is over for me thx to Naruto. I was such an ardent NaruSaku shipper... The ending hit me hard, like everyone of us in here.

Ah, Kataang in ATLA. I loved that couple, and I was glad a thirteen or fourteen yr old to see them becoming cannon. Next to them, I was shipping SakuraxSyaoran from CCS which also became cannon.

Same here. The ending inspired me to find other mangas, and I'm still looking for a few more... If I think about it, Boku no Hero Academia, Tokyo Ghoul, and AoT are not enough for me at all. As for animes, I have enough ideas as to what I will watch in the future.

Oh, I'd like to give Sukedachi a try! Just to see what his twin brother is like ^_^ Not another montly serialization...

No, no, you're not the only one getting that Chunin Exam vibe :pimp:

I'm so excited four this tournament! Izuku hopefully can control his power by now a lot better... But I am wondering how he is supposed to show the world that he is the new symbol of peace.

I really like this manga, and I can see it becoming a potential sucessor of the "Big Three". Hopefully, an ongoing anime might await us one day...

Who doesn't like Ochako? I mean, I didn't really see enough of her first, but now that I've seen Ch.22, she might become one of my favorite characters.

Yeah, I know right and I don't think it's something I'm going to ever get back :(

Btw, are we up to date with Japan on the chapters or are they a little ahead. Mangafox only goes up to 22 atm, but I read here earlier that there was 23 out?

Edited by applesauceful, 24 December 2014 - 12:21 PM.

giphy.gif

#85 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 12:31 PM

Reposting my post at page 2: The spoilers below is something to be saved for all of us so that when BokuHero does become the next big thing, we can look back and give an applause to whoever made it. 

Oh, oh my god.... this fanart is literally kicking me in the feels...
:cry:

I am now praying in all that is holy in this world that BokuHero will truly live up to their legacies. And when it does, we can all look back to this wonderful piece.

P.S.: Ichigo actually looks adorable, dunno why

Yeah, I know right and I don't think it's something I'm going to ever get back :(

Btw, are we up to date with Japan on the chapters or are they a little ahead. Mangafox only goes up to 22 atm, but I read here earlier that there was 23 out?

24 in Japan actually, so we're only two chapters away from catching up. It looks like the scanlators are going to try catch up to the series during the holiday break.

Edited by Codus N, 24 December 2014 - 12:32 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#86 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 01:16 PM

24 in Japan actually, so we're only two chapters away from catching up. It looks like the scanlators are going to try catch up to the series during the holiday break.

giphy.gif

#87 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:05 AM

So somebody linked me to the Boku No Hero Academia wiki, and I came across Volume 2's Cover, and 

well here is what it looks like 

10869848_1022467851113349_52852168338410

I got say it looks really badass just seeing Deku facing Bakugo on opposite sides. Though I do got to say it does mirror the whole Naruto and Sasuke rivalry, but like I said "This feels like a much more improved version of it." 

The only thing that's running through my mind right now is when the hell are the next chapters coming out!!! I know patience is key and we're only a couple chapters behind now. However this is one of those new manga I'm fully committed to reading as long it keeps it's  quality from beginning to end which I hope Kohei Horikoshi sticks too. This whole Heroes festival match though I wonder what it'll have.    

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#88 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:13 AM

So somebody linked me to the Boku No Hero Academia wiki, and I came across Volume 2's Cover, and 

well here is what it looks like 

10869848_1022467851113349_52852168338410

I got say it looks really badass just seeing Deku facing Bakugo on opposite sides. Though I do got to say it does mirror the whole Naruto and Sasuke rivalry, but like I said "This feels like a much more improved version of it." 

The only thing that's running through my mind right now is when the hell are the next chapters coming out!!! I know patience is key and we're only a couple chapters behind now. However this is one of those new manga I'm fully committed to reading as long it keeps it's  quality from beginning to end which I hope Kohei Horikoshi sticks too. This whole Heroes festival match though I wonder what it'll have.    

Nice! I'm in love with this cover! It's simple, but you can literally feel the tension b/w them! Being it only the second cover, it pretty much establishes Kaa-chan's future role as the "main rival" of the series in my eyes.

I wish Boku no Hero Academia was already released here in the US T_T This will most likely take at least a year or so *sigh*

I feel like the chapter releases are so irregular! This anxiety is killing me. Ch.23 left off at such an exciting moment!

But christmas time is always a time that requires patience from us. And besides that, thx to imperial scans I kind of get an idea how much effort the translators put into their translations. It's more work than we actually think it is.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#89 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 25 December 2014 - 04:34 PM

Nice! I'm in love with this cover! It's simple, but you can literally feel the tension b/w them! Being it only the second cover, it pretty much establishes Kaa-chan's future role as the "main rival" of the series in my eyes.

I wish Boku no Hero Academia was already released here in the US T_T This will most likely take at least a year or so *sigh*

I feel like the chapter releases are so irregular! This anxiety is killing me. Ch.23 left off at such an exciting moment!

But christmas time is always a time that requires patience from us. And besides that, thx to imperial scans I kind of get an idea how much effort the translators put into their translations. It's more work than we actually think it is.

You know speaking of the chapter releases, The translator group Fallen Angels for Boku No Hero Academia said they've officially caught up with the Japanese release  of the manga. So they've already set up a schedule on when the chapters will be coming out. 

So each new chapter from this point will be coming out every Saturday (GMT+7)  

This to me is actually really good because now we know when the chapters will come out from this point forward, and I'm looking forward to Saturday with Chapter 24. 

#90 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 05:16 PM

You know speaking of the chapter releases, The translator group Fallen Angels for Boku No Hero Academia said they've officially caught up with the Japanese release  of the manga. So they've already set up a schedule on when the chapters will be coming out. 

So each new chapter from this point will be coming out every Saturday (GMT+7)  

This to me is actually really good because now we know when the chapters will come out from this point forward, and I'm looking forward to Saturday with Chapter 24. 

Oh yes, looking forward to it. Thx for the update ^_^

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#91 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 26 December 2014 - 05:30 PM

ohh my god its the best day. now i can enjoy saturday even more. yay.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#92 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 05:35 PM

I totally forgot! Tomorrow the new chapter is coming out.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#93 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 26 December 2014 - 05:38 PM

I totally forgot that it'll be saturday tomorrow!!! 

Which means chapter 24 will be coming out soon.  

#94 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 26 December 2014 - 08:25 PM

So.... I have no idea how, but somehow chapter 24 came out today. 

http://www.mangahere..._academia/c024/

I could've sworn it was suppose to come out tomorrow according to the translator group Fallen Angel.  

#95 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 08:57 PM

So.... I have no idea how, but somehow chapter 24 came out today. 

http://www.mangahere..._academia/c024/

I could've sworn it was suppose to come out tomorrow according to the translator group Fallen Angel.  

Yay! It's out early! Thx LuckyChi7 :D

Well with this recent chapter, our suspicions have been confirmed: Yuuei Sports Festival= Chunin Exam (more or less)

Todoroki is really one of my favorite characters now <3 I love his ice abilities (I always liked people with ice abilities for some reason which is why Hitsugaya is my favorite male character from Bleach, but I digress)

I love how in the last page Deku is now shown with that determined face! Shows you how much he changed.

Btw, can anyone explain to me why there are 11 classes? I'm so confused about the departments...

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#96 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:40 PM

Yay! It's out early! Thx LuckyChi7 :D

Well with this recent chapter, our suspicions have been confirmed: Yuuei Sports Festival= Chunin Exam (more or less)

Todoroki is really one of my favorite characters now <3 I love his ice abilities (I always liked people with ice abilities for some reason which is why Hitsugaya is my favorite male character from Bleach, but I digress)

I love how in the last page Deku is now shown with that determined face! Shows you how much he changed.

Btw, can anyone explain to me why there are 11 classes? I'm so confused about the departments...

OMG I forgot to mention that...... 

I just made my first review on Boku no hero on youtube 

Link: 

*I feel like I was missing some points in my first review for this series, So if I looked confused or lost about something then that's why. Plus I feel like I was talking a little too fast after rewatching it :(* 

You know about Todoroki he is pretty cool, in a way he kinda reminded me of Ice Man from X-men the way he displayed his quirk.  

I know, Deku is coming a really long way, and there are only 24 chapters right now and he's getting this much development. That's one of the few things I love about this series since our main protagonist here isn't an idiot, then again we've had this discussion before. I really he accomplishes his goal of taking over as All Might's successor.

When it comes to the 11 classes, that's a good question even I'm left with a confusion about it. I feel like we'll get an answer about soon give or take maybe 4-5 chapters from now.

Hey just out of curiosity will the series be taking a break because SJ is behind it's issue releases or will be  actually get a chapter next week?? 

#97 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:11 PM

OMG I forgot to mention that...... 

I just made my first review on Boku no hero on youtube 

Link: 

*I feel like I was missing some points in my first review for this series, So if I looked confused or lost about something then that's why. Plus I feel like I was talking a little too fast after rewatching it :(* 

You know about Todoroki he is pretty cool, in a way he kinda reminded me of Ice Man from X-men the way he displayed his quirk.  

I know, Deku is coming a really long way, and there are only 24 chapters right now and he's getting this much development. That's one of the few things I love about this series since our main protagonist here isn't an idiot, then again we've had this discussion before. I really he accomplishes his goal of taking over as All Might's successor.

When it comes to the 11 classes, that's a good question even I'm left with a confusion about it. I feel like we'll get an answer about soon give or take maybe 4-5 chapters from now.

Hey just out of curiosity will the series be taking a break because SJ is behind it's issue releases or will be  actually get a chapter next week?? 

Thx for the review ^_^ I admit that I sometimes didn't understand you completely, but hey, it's ok; it's your first review. Mistakes happen. I can imagine that reviews are more complicated than watchers sometimes think.

Two-Face XD Oh, you're right, Todoroki does look like Jio Freed.

I have no idea about Shounen Jump, sorry :( But if you find out if One Piece or any other manga that gets released in Shounen Jump next week, we can assume that there won't be a new chapter of Boku no Hero Academia.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#98 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:45 PM

Thx for the review ^_^ I admit that I sometimes didn't understand you completely, but hey, it's ok; it's your first review. Mistakes happen. I can imagine that reviews are more complicated than watchers sometimes think.

Two-Face XD Oh, you're right, Todoroki does look like Jio Freed.

I have no idea about Shounen Jump, sorry :( But if you find out if One Piece or any other manga that gets released in Shounen Jump next week, we can assume that there won't be a new chapter of Boku no Hero Academia.

No problem, thanks for the feedback trang it means a lot  :happy: Yeah reviews can get a little complicated depending on the series, and you're right it is my first review. Mistakes do happen so I just got to keep in mind to do better next time. 

#99 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:53 PM

That 18+ outfit though... I hate how many Shounen Mangas do so much fanservice. It's ridiculous. I could go on and on and rant about the oversexualization of the female characters in One Piece, Fairy Tail (!), Bleach, Naruto etc. ... I hope this series minimizes this type of fanservice, really. I've had it up till here thx to that Hinata outfit in the Last, really.

Edited by trang95, 26 December 2014 - 11:55 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#100 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 27 December 2014 - 12:20 AM

That 18+ outfit though... I hate how many Shounen Mangas do so much fanservice. It's ridiculous. I could go on and on and rant about the oversexualization of the female characters in One Piece, Fairy Tail (!), Bleach, Naruto etc. ... I hope this series minimizes this type of fanservice, really. I've had it up till here thx to that Hinata outfit in the Last, really.

Tell me about it the manga that killed fanservice for me was Fairy Tail, intially I was okay with it in the beginning, but after a certain point I was like seriously?? this needs to stop like now!! The funny thing is Hiro Mashima made Rave Master (you've probably heard of it), and in that series  there was fanservice, but very little of it (I'd give it like 5 to 10 percent of the manga). That manga was his first work and I thought it was amazing, Fairy Tail has yet reach that level. I mean Fairy Tail is still a good manga, but the fanservice is just ugh... Plus this may just be me but I feel like Lucy is Hinata of Fairy Tail when it comes to the fan service at least.

I hope  Kohei Horikoshi doesn't go that route with Boku No Hero Academia, so far it's been amazing, and the last thing I need for it's amazingness to get ruined by is fanservice.  I mean if he shows Midnight like here and there  I'm not gonna complain, but if she shows up like every arc just for fanservice then we're gonna have an issue. At that moment I trust the mangaka for what he's doing with this series so far...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users