The HMS NaruSaku

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
253 replies to this topic

#181 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2004 - 12:18 AM

Great chapter

If we ever get into the NarutoForums arc and if we have to deal with Airichan. I get dibs on taking her down since I had to put up with her the most besides Smiter.

Oh and also how we made a peace treaty with the N***H***'s but the fanboys/girls defected and tried to ruin ties between the NaruSaku's and the N***H***'s

Ah and on NarutoForums I also became friends with Chibified Kitsunes during the time we tried to gain a peace treaty with them. She's a nice person for a N***H***. Thought that might be important to bring up since it happened XD

#182 LoveHinaGuy

LoveHinaGuy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 06:20 AM

thats what i was thinking lol ayway GREAT chap hoku biggrin.gif keep it up!:D

^MADE BY STAR-CHANNNN!^

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

#183 godsprotector

godsprotector

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 12:24 AM

i know we may have a treaty but can we crush them if narusaku happens.

#184 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts
  • Interests:EHRGEIZ: God Bless The Ring!

Posted 06 December 2004 - 01:03 AM

Click For Spoiler
Chapter 29: H&E, HMS NaruSaku
Subtitle: Alpha's Tales from the Depths

~~~~~[. . . 12 years ago . . . ]~~~~~
"Grandpa! Grandpa!"

"No Alpha! Don't come out to me! DO NOT LEAVE THE BOAT!"

A little 6 yr old Alpha sat in the boat by herself. They were miles out in the middle of the sea. The heavy fog all around them. Only she could see her grandfather wading out in the water, trying to swim his way back to the boat. Something had knocked him out of the boat rather violently, sending him flying out about ten feet from the small row boat.

"I'm telling you grandpa, I got a bad feeling about this." Alpha's father spoke worryingly.

"Don't worry about me, just protect that treasure!" He yelled back almost near the boat.

Suddenly there was a great bellow in the air, it sounded like a muffled fog horn ... only it wasn't a fog horn. It almost sounded like a cry of anger, something from the sea crying "AAAANNNNGGGSSSSTTTT". Then in the distance there was a great dark shadow coming through the fog.

"Alpha! Throw me the harpoon! QUICKLY!" Alpha's grandfather shouted, and stopped midway to the boat.

Alpha seeing the great shadow closing in on her grandfather who was still unarmed! She struggled around the boat trying to get the harpoon, but it kept slipping from her grip.

"ALPHA! HARPOON!"

"I'm trying grandpa!"

She kept desperately trying to pick up the heavy harpoon, but could barely pick it up with one hand.

"ALPHA--!!!"

~~~~~[End Of Flashback]~~~~~

Alpha woke up in a cold sweat gasping for air, her heartbeat racing. The bright sunlight shining through her window and upon her face. She was so pale that in the light she would have looked like a ghost. Ash came from the bathroom and saw her little sister had woken up. But from the look on her face she didn't look so good. She moved over to her side, wiped the cold sweat from her face with a cloth, and saw that her hands were literally shaking.

"Oy, Alpha, are you okay?" Ash tried to coax her sister. "What happened? What is it?"

"I ... I had the dream again." She tried to speak out, but was shivering badly.

Ash hadn't seen her sister like this since they were children. If anything it was Alpha who was the first one awake before Ash. Ash knew well of the exact dream she was talking about. The same dream that haunts her as well as motivates her for that silly goal. Ash simply held her sister close, and ran her hand through her hair to calm her down.

---

It had been about a week since we found the HMS NaruSaku and brought her back home to H&E. We were still exploring all around the ship, testing out the new tricks and toys it had to offer. We all decided to get accustomed to it first before we actually set sailed. But in that short week, it was pretty simple to understand the ship. It was as if the HMS NaruSaku was built by us, we already knew what everything did, and how to work it. So I decided that it was time to take her out into the sea as her first voyage with a great crew.

We stowed in all of the supplies needed for a good weeks voyage, I suppose you could call it a test drive. Although we'd probably just use it as a cruise ship for vacation, but it didn't matter. Supplies were properly stowed away, just about everyone was going to go, except for Shinyu who stayed behind to hold the fort down as well as welcome new comers to the island. We set sail on a monday, and hopefully we would return back to the island on sunday. For the first few days we stopped by all of the old ruins of NF, BK, and NT. But there was no one left, or anyone to be found. We did get to a few trading ports and got our daily Anime/Manga updates. We all did our routine jobs, and got more accustomed to this high tech super ship.

On the fifth day (Thrusday ... oops, I mean Friday), we would have another one of our crew meetings. Since there were only two new members (Soritia & QR), we didn't really need to go through a whole process, and got to know more about our helms & medical officer. After they had done their bit, we all gathered to eat a wonderful feast that UN had prepared for us. We all sat at the long table in the galley of the HMS NaruSaku.

"So! Everyone report." I took a drink from my mug of rum.

Aethos went first. "Well, this engine the Ancients have is one hell of a piece of work! It practically runs on the sea water itself! Although I'm still not sure, but I think it's Cold Fusion. I'm still learning more about the whole ship though."

"Good, good. Next?"

"Weapons are all functional, and I think I've figured out this Carrion Hyper Beam Cannon to work. But we'll need to test it on some poor remote place." Blayze spoke next.

"Yeah! Why don't we go find a N***H*** island and vaporize them! Hahahaa!" Aethos gave a harty laugh, although poor HH was shaking his head in disagreement.

"We haven't had any disturbances or any problems as of lately. Nothing really new to update on the outside world. Nothing really exciting to tell. We just need to go find more people and help them find their way to H&E." Smiter gladly finished up the report.

"Good. We'll keep searching around for more NaruSaku people to join our brigade." I nodded my head, and took another drink from my mug.

Food was brought out and we ate together. Afterwards everyone pretty much went all over for leisure time. UN and HH cleaned up the galley, QR and Bass went off to the library/arts section of the ship, while Yoko went to the training area to work more on combat skill. The rest of us went to the bar room across from the galley for the rest of the night. We all sat around this big table in the dim light room, just talking the night away. Blayze and Aethos discussing about the mechs and technology. Ash and Smiter playing their usual drinking game. While Soritia and I discussed more finer arts and what not. Poor Alpha was just sitting there looking at all of us getting hopelessly drunk yet again, but this time she would change tonights agenda.

"Hey hey! Come on everyone gather around! I wanna tell you guys my stories!" She rounded up all of us to sit at this small round table.

"Stories huh? About what?" Blayze was curious but also began to tease her. "About how you found some devilish looking guy named Paul?"

"Aww yeah right mate! You're as devilishly looking as the devil himself!" Aethos twisted Blayze's words.

We all gave a good laugh, and decided to hear what tales Alpha had to offer us. Smiter and Ash sat on one side and Blayze and Aethos sat on the other. Alpha sat right inbetween her sister and Blayze, while Soritia and I sat across from them. We were all bunched around together with the dim light hovering over us. The atmosphere felt like one of those old rickety ships with the candle light swaying around.

"Okay yay! Now gather here friends so that I may tell the tale of THE Legendary-"

Ash shook her head as she knew what tale her dear sister would tell of. "Oh God Alpha, not this again."

"Hey! You said I could tell my story another time! Well it's another time, and I wanna tell it!" She squealed at her sister who interrupted her. "As I was saying! Before I was so ruuudely interruppted."

Alpha glared at her older sister who in return gave a "OoOo!" teasing look.

"The tale of THE Legendary-" She made this dramatic pause. "Fat Sasuke!"

We all gave this look of confusion, bewilderment, but also curiousity. We all looked at each other to exchange glances, but then leaned it to hear her tale, except for Ash who already knew the tale she kept on feeding poor Smiter more and more spiced rum! Alpha leaned in towards the center adn she had this look of pure anguish.

"The tale of Fat Sasuke begins over a hundred years ago!" She pasued for a moment, then thought about the time span. "Well okay, maybe not a hundred, more like fifty or so. But anyway, our Grandfather Ahab-"

"Whoa whoa whoa! You're grandfather was THE Captain AHAB? And I supposed Fat Sasuke is another name for Moby kitten?" Blayze interuppted Alpha this time, finding the names rather very coincidental.

Ash sighed, and interrupted Blayze. "He's name wasn't Ahab, it was Lamar! And they only called him Ahab cuz his buddies in the navy thought he was mad-"

"He wasn't insane! And stop interrupting me! It's MY story and it's a TRUE story at that!" Alpha screeched at everyone.

"Oh come off it Alpha, you he was just making up those bed time stories. I mean he did fight in the war, but sometimes he exaggerates!" Ash argued with her sister.

"OH!? And WHO left me behind to go shopping with grandma! AND FOR KAKASHI STUFF TOO!" Alpha angrily spoke back. "It's MY STORY and you weren't there!"

Ash rolled her eyes and just let her sister continue. She couldn't care at the moment, so she let Alpha tell the story.

"So! Fifty years back, Grandpa LEMAR-" Alpha emphasized on the name and glared at her sister who in turn gave a wry laugh. "-was in the navy fighting a war. On his ship he and his crewmates stumbled onto this treasure."

She pulled something out from her pocket. It looked like some sort of a dessert, like a chocolately cake.

"This!" And when she it up to the light, it revealed to be ... a ho-ho.

We all laughed yet again still confused and unsure of whether this was a serious tale or some kind of a joke. But we still have her our attention.

"Lemar found these sunken cases of ho-hos on the bottom of the sea. But what he would later find was a diamond encrusted, onyx ho-ho. Possibly worth millions and millions of money. But it was lost." She made anohter dramatic pause. "To black and blue whale. Lemar's ship was viciously attacked a few days later, their hull was nearly punched through and through. All of the ho-hos gone! Taken away by this black and blue whale. All he could recall seeing and hearing, was the sound of its cry."

Alpha imatated the whale call in a deep cry. "AAAAAAAANGST!" Then she continued on with her tale.

"The treasure they had taken was guarded by the devil of the sea! The devil sea cow that only craves for Ho-hos. Fat Sasuke. Grandpa nearly lost his life out at sea just trying to retrieve the treasure. He would go out repeatedly by himself or with his only friend, Ishmael. With harpoon in hand, sometimes he would set sail for days, and not return for a week."

We all really getting into this tale, it was like a weird version of Moby kitten, only it made more sense!

"They say Fat Sasuke only eats Ho-hos and only hunts for those WITH ho-hos. Teeth sharp like shark! Eyes red as blood! Hair taken from the body of Kiba himself! Truly it was a freak of nature, yet ... it has survived this long, guarding its only treasure, its only preeciioouusss."

Alpha imatatied Gollum, and pretty much pantemimed what Fat Sasuke looked like, giving very detailed descriptions and motions.

"But finally, Grandma Ethel made him stop going out to sea. Because it was becoming a bad influence for me and Ash. So he put down the harpoon, and settled in the rest of the days. But this one day that our family decided to spend with our grandparents would be a day I would never forget. It was also that day that my OWN SISTER forgot to wake me up and bring me with her to go shopping with Grandma!"

Ash stuck her tongue out at Alpha, who returned the favor.

"But I don't regret that day. That day Grandpa told me all about his adventures. About his travels in the navy, the treasure, and Fat Sasuke. I didn't believe him because it seemed so farfetched, but then he showed me the Diamond encrused Onyx Ho-ho! At first glance it didn't look real, but then he let me touch it and then I knew he was telling the truth! So for fun he took me out to sea in that small row boat of his. It was also the first time I got to actually go out into the ocean."

She sounded so excited as if she were back to her childhood days. The way she began to talk we felt as if we were there beside her on the boat. But soon her excitedness turned to a darker tone.

"We rowed out for about 5 miles or so, and the fog was heavy that day. Nothing really happened out there, Grandpa only wanted to give me a feel of what it was like during his navy days. The thick sea air, the cool spray of the ocean water, and the feeling of the open waters! I had never felt so alive at that time! At first it was going to be a simple fishing trip, and it was fairly fun. But then after a few more hours, I heard IT. There was a low hum in the air, we thought we were just hearing things but Grandpa knew better ..."

~~~[Flashback]~~~
"Alpha! Did you hear that?" Lemar spoke quietly.

"What was that noise Grandpa?" Little Alpha asked.

"I'm not sure, but let's listen carefully ..." He then sat next to his granddaughter, while she held his hand.

Off in the fog, the noise happened again! It was almost like a fog horn, only the words were more clear. There was a soft sound echoing across the ocean. "... aaaannnnnngggssssttt ..." The blood in Lemar's veins began to heat again, and he stood tall on the small boat quickly trying to see something that wasn't there! He slowly turned to face little Alpha, whose eyes were wide up with excitement, and he quietly said-

"He's here."

You could suddenly feel the tension in the air, Alpha didn't know if her Grandpa was just playing tricks or gone crazy, but she didn't care. It was like actually being in his stories that he told her, getting to see how he was as if he were that young naval officer all those years ago. They were in the boat for another good fifteen minutes when nothing had happened. Grandpa Lemar simply threw off the notion, and eased his nerves. He shook his head, and chuckled.

"Bah! Maybe I'm just getting to old for this-"

But as he turned around and was about to sit down .. THE BOAT SUDDENLY GOT KNOCKED AROUND! Sending Lemar out into the ocean! Poor Alpha was knocked around a bit, but she was lucky to still be in the boat! She tried to get back up and saw that her Grandpa was out in the middle of the ocean.

"Alpha! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Lemar yelled over to her.

"I'm okay Grandpa." She replied but was a little shaken unsure of what had just happened.

Lemar relieved began to swim back towards the boat. But little did he know that when he touched the water along with the onyx Ho-ho, it called to IT. The waters began to stir, and the clouds began to darken. Something was coming...

~~~[End Of Flashback]~~~

"The sky had darken around us, and it looked like a storm was coming in! Just then in the foggy distance we saw the outline of something big. Almost like size of a full ship! That was when my Grandpa began to call for his harpoon. I was so scared at first, but then grabbed the spear and tossed it over to him! Suddenly the image disappeared into the water! We could hear his cry, AANNNNGGGSSSTTT, but couldn't tell from which direction. Suddenly the area in which my grandpa was wading in suddenly began to glow reddish!"

Everyone gasped at this climatic battle!

"WHOOSH! Fat Sasuke came nearly jumping out of the water trying to eat my grandpa! But grandpa had his trusty harpoon and managed to evade the first attempt to eat him! All I knew was that there was a titanic battle going on! The waters were twisting and swirling all about! As if we sailed right into a typhoon! For the few moments I could see my grandpa almost RIDING Fat Sasuke. I didn't know if he was trying to kill it, or tame it, but he stood atop that blubberly back without falling! Not letting go, and trying to show the whale who was boss! Fat Sasuke must have done at least ten or fifteen throws of anger, going down into the water and rising rapidly, trying to shake off my Grandpa! By now it was furious, and in desperation it charged at the boat! Grandpa saw me just barely hanging one for dear life, and realized this was Fat Sasuke's desperation move. He had to choose, to let this once in a life time dream go, or to save me."

Alpha paused for a few moments to let everyone absorb the this tense moment. She sat back slightly and sighed heavily, but smiled.

"Well, you already know the results. Otherwise I wouldn't be here to tell the tale!"

She gave a big grin, but inside she also felt sad that her grandfather gave up his life long dream to save her. But in the end, he was far happier having her alive than dead because of him. And so Alpha finished her tale.

"And so Grandpa dove off Fat Sasuke's back to save me from the boat, catching me off the boat just as it was crushed to smitherines. That was the last time we ever saw the Legendary whale. A few days later while drifting in the water Grandma and Ash came out to save us. I think I got sick, but my mom and dad took care of me. Grandpa on the other hand got a good scolding from Grandma, and he never did something so reckless again. But he still told us all about his adventures."

We were all impressed by her tale and felt a part of Alpha enter all of us. Just then we realized it was already three o'clock in the morning, and it was time for all of us to get some rest. Everyone said goodnight to each other, and we all went to our cabins. Alpha on the other hand couldn't sleep, so she ended up going back to the bar, where Blayze was also still awake.

"Don't you ever sleep, Blayze-kun?" She asked as she sat down at the main bar.

"Sleep? Bah! I don't sleep. Tis for the weak!" He merrily spoke and handed her a glass of warm rum. "So Fat Sasuke eh?"

"Yeah." She quietly replied and took a sip of rum.

Blayze naturally saw that something was wrong. "Hey, what's up? You don't usually stay up like this. Is something wrong?"

"It's just ... I don't know." Alpha's voice semi-cracked, as if she was about go into tears, but held them in.

"Come on now, Alpha-chan. Just cuz I look like the devil doesn't mean I am one!?" He tried to coax her, and gave his usual smirk.

She giggled a little, and smiled. "You always know how to cheer me up, thank you."

"Hey, tis what I do. I can't stand seeing depressing folk at my bar. Only drunken happy people who have good times! AHAHAHAHAAA!" Blayze gave a harty laugh, and was glad to cheer her up a bit.

"But it's not that." She quietly said again.

"Then what?" Blayze asked.

Alpha paused for a moment, and looked down at her drink. "I'm not entirely sure if Fat Sasuke does exist."

"What!? Come on now! But that story was so realistic!" Blayze said fairly surprised.

"I know, but it didn't ENTIRELY happen that way ..."

~~~[Flashback]~~~
"ALPHA! HARPOON!"

"I'm trying grandpa!"

She kept desperately trying to pick up the heavy harpoon, but could barely pick it up with one hand.

"ALPHA--!!!"

The large shadowy figure came closer and closer, it had two red like eyes giving off this red glow! Finally Alpha got hold of the harpoon and tossed it over to her Grandpa. Lemar took hold of his trusty spear, and waded back waiting for the monsterous figure to strike!

"Come you devil of the sea for I shall strike you down and you shall taste THE SPEAR!"

He raised his out of the water, ready to throw it directly at his target! Finally the large shadow was upon him and he threw the harpoon with all his might! The harpoon disappearing into the thick fog! Suddenly there was a sound ...

*THUNK*

Something wasn't right, a whale doesn't make a "thunk" sound. The shadow in the distance soon came out of the fog, and revealed to be ...

"ETHEL!? ASH!? What are you doing out here!?" Lemar shouted in bewilderment.

It was grandma and Ash coming out to pick them up. The harpoon was stuck on the very bow of the boat. The two red lights were fog lights for signaling, and the horn they heard was just echoing so that it made a similar sound to that of Fat Sasuke. But the wrost part wasn't finding Fat Sasuke, it was being saved by a very angry and upset Grandma Ethel, who was completely furious at the fact that Grandpa took me out into the sea.

"LEMAR! How DARE you bring little Alpha out on one of your silly adventures! Do you realize what could have happened if we hadn't found you!? ..."

Grandma Ethel went on and on about how dangerous it was for me, and how I'm still just a small child. Grandpa, of course felt bad about it and had to deal with the scolding. Me on the other hand, I was still kinda upset that they forgot to bring me with them to go shopping. We pulled in the row boat and tied it up to the main boat, and sailed back to home.

Grandpa and I were sitting next to each other as if we were criminals caught in the act. Grandpa looked so sad with his head down, but I looked over at him and took his hand.

"It's okay grandpa, I still believe you."

I smiled happily at him, and he was glad to see me smiling. He sighed, but almost immediately went back into story telling mode. The ride home he told me more stories about him when he used to go out and norrow escape the vicous attacks of Fat Sasuke, and all about the times he nearly caught him ...

~~~[End of Flashback]~~~

".. and that's what really happened. No whale, only my grandma and Ash coming out to pick us up." Alpha finished the real story and wiped her small tears from her eyes.

"It's okay Alpha-chan." Blayze handed her a napkin. "True or not, we all need something to believe in. You don't hunt after something so fictional for years, unless there is some truth behind it."

"Thank you, Blayze-kun." She wiped her eyes, and finished her drink.

"For what it's worth, I believe you. And I know the rest of the crew believes in you too. Someday, we'll go find that whale! And when we do, we'll make him our pet and teach him to say stuff!" Blayze cheered her up.

She began to feel better and turned back into her old self. "Yeah! And everytime he gets hungry we'll make him say-"

"SASUKE WANT HO-HO!"

The two of them laughed and made jokes the rest of the night ... er morning ... bah, it's freaking 3 AM!? But somewhere a few miles from our ship, was a dark shadow following us. A long dark shadow underwater, with two glowing blood red eyes, and came a low hum ...

"aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnggggggssssssssssstttttttt"

To Be Continued.

-----------------------

Chapter 29 is finished. (Whew! That was freaking long ...)

Yea, I had to use Moby kitten. I mean come on! We're at sea, Fat Sasuke/Moby kitten!? Captain Ahab & Ishmael, lol. Also, perhaps there is room for some Blayze/Alphaness! wink.gif

sushiset1_shrimp.gifHard-Gay-animated-sprite.gif
"Shiny. Let's go be bad guys."

#185 bassclef

bassclef

Konoha Journalist

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 02:18 AM

OMFG! You finally finished chapter 28!!! KICK-ARSE! (heh Kidd from Chrono Cross: I'll kick your arse so hard you'll kiss the moon!") hmm... *works like mad to write some creative stories*

Click For Spoiler
Though the G-force (positive G's I presume?) would have killed you all before reaching 12 G's (lack of blood to the head (I'm trying to remember some Physics..)).

"I got bored, so I decided to go and buy a 360. *shrugs* I mainly use it when I'm bored... Which happens to be all the time, lol." -me

#186 Yuriko

Yuriko

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 11:23 PM

Hoku-kun, I need more

please update

#187 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 05:27 PM

Click For Spoiler
Chapter 30: The Return Of NF
Subtitle: Unexpected News

After that week of AWOL, we had returned home back to H&E. As we had returned, time had gone by and we went on with our lives. We gained a few more healthy members.

One of them, a good man, was Godai the NaruSaku highlander! He came to us with very interesting "stories", or parallel universe parodies. Where we would mix Naruto with other animes and such. It was a very good time, and we had much to discuss and jest about.

But back to the point, about another week or so back on the island, UN came to me with very interesting news ...

"Captain! Captain!" He came rushing into my office, huffing and puffing about, but had a very wide grin upon his face.

I looked at him and waited for him to regain his composure. After his breathe eased and he sat in the chair across from my desk and laided out my lunch for the day. He had completely forgotten what he was going to tell me, so I waved my hand at him and asked. "Well?"

"Huh? Oh yeah!" He slapped his hand to his head, and got back the excitement that was in him before. "Captain, you're never gonna believe this!"

"Come with it man! Stop with the suspence and get on with it!" I shook my head and told him.

"NF sir! NF has returned." He finally blurted out.

At first I didn't really believe him, because NF had been down for nearly months. So I listened to his reasonings.

"I didn't believe it either boss, but while I was cooking just a few days ago. I was listening to the radio waves as usual. You know, any news or such that may pass our ears. Until finally I heard a faint report that NF had returned just those few days go!" UN paused to let me absorbed the info, then continued. "Naturally I didn't believe it, and what with all those stories you've told us about it and how it went down. So I took it into my own liberty to investigate it myself. I sailed off just for a short bit, to find out if this was real or just another trick. But this was no trick boss. It's the real deal. NF is back, Tazmo has restored his city back to full."

I leaned back into my chair, and put a heavy hand upon my chin. My brows began to darken slightly. Unsure of what we would do, or how we would go about it. Of course it was great news that NF was back, the orginal city to which I called home. But was it the same city that I had left all those months back? Will the atmosphere be the same? I continued to ponder in my thoughts.

"Isn't it wonderful boss? We get to go see the city that you once told us only in your stories! Now we get to live how you did once! Are you not joyous?" UN saw the heavy thought upon my face.

I didn't respond at first, but tried to answer him. "I don't know UN. I'm not entirely sure myself." I paused again, then continued. "It's time for another gathering. We need to meet tonight to settle this NF business."

UN got up, nodded his head, and left to gather people. I got up from my chair and stood near the window, looking out into the sea. The sun was setting into the horizon setting the ocean on fire.

Home? What place do we have to call home, except for this one? H&E is my home, our home.

---

We had a full meeting that night. Everyone had met at the main tavern and sat in their usual seats. After everyone had ate dinner, I rose from my seat and stood atop the center table to make the announcement.

"Oy so Lloyd! What's the big news eh? Are the N***H*** finally dead and gone?" Blayze merrily bellowed and everyone followed laughing and cheering.

"Aye mates, aye. Settle down now, settle down. Tonight I have news, perhaps not good, nor bad, but news none-the-less." I paused for a moment for everyone's grumbling to quiet down a bit. "Un has just reported to me that NF, NarutoForums, has returned."

There was a low murmur among my members. Some unsettle talking, and other a little excited.

"Good news, in that we may have a new place to set up an outpost to help other fellow NaruSaku find their way here. Bad news in that, we have to start all over again, should we choose to move in temporarily."

There was another murmur among my members again, only this time a little more anguish in their voices. Unsure of how to take this news.

"But let me tell you this! NF is NOT our new home, nor is it a replacement for NT! HERE!" I stomped my foot onto the table to symbolize "here", and looked all around at everyone with a strong face of confidence. "-is MY home. I know where I belong, and it's on this bloody island we call H&E! YAAAHHAAARRRR!!!"

"YYAAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!" Everyone greatly cheered at my words. I'd say they were pretty taken in and knew what point I was stressing.

"Perhaps, we will start an outpost there in NF, but we will always know where our hearts belong. Here in H&E!" I rose my glass to toast and everyone did so.

"To H&E!" - "To Home!"

So it was settled that night, we would set sail for NF, but only to spread our word of NaruSaku, our belief, our revolution.

To Be Continued.

-----------------

Chapter 30 is finished. (yay for 2005! sorry for the long "year" delay)

#188 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 06:51 PM

Also, perhaps there is room for some Blayze/Alphaness!

Whaddya mean 'perhaps', Lloyd? We're canon too! *glomps Alpha-chan* biggrin.gif

And that 'Clash' preview line looks interesting smile.gif

#189 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:25 PM

I guess I need to take the time to read it all. Anyone one save me the time and give a brief over veiw. I'll love you forever, or atleast as long as I can remeber I love you...

so will my chibi foxes...

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

#190 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:34 PM

*has head in bucket thanks to Ash and her force feeding me rum*

Good chapter, Hoku! biggrin.gif

*heaves into bucket*

Damn it... Ash ought to make up for this... tongue.gif

#191 Yuriko

Yuriko

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:48 PM

hey hoku-kun, why don't you atleast add more pairings with the new members. We can't just get AshnessxSmiterness or BlayzenessxAlphan3ss all the time you know. tongue.gif XP

#192 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 14 December 2004 - 11:32 PM

Well Yoko has AfterDeath, how hard could that be to make?

#193 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2004 - 12:20 AM

Heh I wonder who the traitor is... and why do I ALWAYS miss reading the chapters? It's just not fair T_T

#194 Yuriko

Yuriko

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 12:16 AM

hey hoku-kun, It's already christmas break so get your lazy butt moving tongue.gif
j/k
but please update, I'm very bored sleep.gif

#195 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 19 December 2004 - 04:17 AM

*hugs Smiter* You know I feed you rum because I wub you, right?? XD XD XD

LMAO HOKU!!! ZAT WAZ BRILLIANT!!!

Oh, Captain Lamar....how I adore thee...XD XD XD

#196 alphabet

alphabet

dumpling-buns

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 19 December 2004 - 04:42 AM

QUOTE (hokuten @ Dec 5 2004, 08:03 PM)
Also, perhaps there is room for some Blayze/Alphaness! wink.gif

Damn, we are so canon. biggrin.gif Yay! Need more story! NOW!!! *clings to hokuten*
Posted Image

#197 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 03:26 PM

No breif over veiw yet ;_; , Don't you want me and my foxes love?

#198 LoveHinaGuy

LoveHinaGuy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 10:25 PM

i'm not gunna complain cuz i know when he dose write it its going to KICK ASS! biggrin.gif but i'm sure it'll come soon enough *yawns*till then i think i'll take a lil cat nap *walks off to room drowsily*

^MADE BY STAR-CHANNNN!^

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

#199 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 03:51 AM

Click For Spoiler
Chapter 31: City Of NF (Part II)
Subtitle: The City I once knew...

Not many of my members came with us to NF. Only a select few and those who volunteered. Mainly Ash, Alpha, Blayze, HH, Smiter, Aethos, Soritia, UN, and of course myself. Yoko wasn't always at my side lately, apparently she had gotten tied up with this "boyfriend" of hers, along with her "brother". But as long as she was doing okay, and keeping up with her training, I had no specific need for her by my side. Just about everyone else who didn't want to go to NF were happily content on staying on the island.

We sailed for about three, or four days, until finally we had reached NF. The city was there, full and whole. To everyone it seemed like a great city, almost bigger and fuller than NT, although not the same. But to me, it was neither NF, nor was it NT, it was something ... different. Just another port city for people to gather. But I did have to commend Tazmo for making the full recovery. He had done a great job, and brought back that ol' "Welcome to NF" feeling. It was good to see that he was still okay, and doing well. I had heard that he had gone under some very stressful times and was caught up with a lot of business. But it seems he had everything under control. We docked our ship and began to explore around. Although the signs were different, and the buildings were the same. We found our way over to the FC section, and began to set up our small "recruitment" office.

The rules and regulations here at NF's FC Section was very different, but was still the same. Already after we had just opened, we already had a good amount of members coming in to join! We even got a few familiar faces, to come back to us, but also a few newer faces as well.

We had gained a new strong member for our force, a NaruSaku Soldier, Godsprotector. A good man, a good soul. We welcomed him into our ranks happily and still have a merry time. He came to us a while back, very late during the NT fiasco, and was lost, but found his way to us through NF. At first he would spend time at NF, but soon transfer his way over with us to H&E. At the island he would spend most of this time there.

As we had set up our NaruSaku office in NF, we gained a steady amount of members. Not a flood of recruits that we had hoped for, but a good number, day by day. Of course with setting up our office, naturally we were awaiting the arrival of our rivals and such. The N***H***s hadn't fully arrived until week 2 of NF, but it wasn't so bad, there was no sign of our TRUE rival. Those from NT who had condemned us as heretics.

Aethos, Smiter, and UN went to their respective areas. The political square of NF was much more robust than before. They had many debates on which "pairing" was best. Ash got to start her own Kakashi FC, which is running VERY successfully! UN finally got to get the work he wanted to; he is now a staff member of NF, but not with a high rank yet. He only did the information analysis on characters for the main site. Blayze, Alpha, and Soritia come now and then, but then they mostly went back to the island. HH spends most time on both places, back with his N***H***, and time with us. Everything went smoothly, and life went on normally. Until one fateful day ...

We were making our voyage back home on a Tuesday ... or was it Friday? Whichever! We were making our way back to H&E during the foggy afternoon, when Alpha spotted something out in the distance.

"Captain!" She yelled from the deck above the bridge room. She was just hanging over the railing looking in the north-northeast direction.

I came upstairs to her position, and she handed me her telescope. "What is it Alpha? What did you see?"

"Something's out there. I saw a shadow move, but..." She paused, knowing that it could have just been anything.

I continued looking about, searching for the this "shadow" that she had seen. Something didn't feel right either, Alpha knew that I knew something wasn't right either. Suddenly ... THERE WERE FLASHES IN THE DISTANCE! Multiple flashes! Ten!? Twenty!? Thrity guns! I took the telescope from my eye and pushed Alpha to the deck, while shielding her from any debris. "DOWN!"

Hard splashes and hits came against our mighty ship! Loud dongs, and clangs were ringing all over the HMS NaruSaku! It was as if we were being bombarded!

We were under attack! Soon the fog slightly began to disappate, and our mystery foes would be revealed! The sails' colors began to show ... Red ... & Blue. They were back ... the S***S***s.

To Be Continued.

----------------

Chapter 31 is finished.

#200 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 07:37 PM

*glomps* Thanks for that, and you now have the undieing love from me and my foxies, or as long as we can remeber.

Back to Press Archive

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users