#1 GiaraShidori

GiaraShidori

Cosplayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Cosplay *.*

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:40 PM

I found this image on the Yosegaki Project: http://www.naruto.com/j/yosegaki/ and it's the best NaruHina image i ever saw xDDDDDDDDDDD

10676.jpg

What do you think guys ? ^^

Dattebayo :P

Watching up und down :nslove: :narusaku:

#2 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,049 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:43 PM

You're right it is.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#3 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:20 AM

*sigh*

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#4 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:32 AM

beautiful

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#5 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:44 AM

Holy crap, this is just rude, especially since it's also an anti-NH image...

#6 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:17 AM

Is... is there a joke here? I can't seem to find it.

Edited by CloudMountainJuror, 17 December 2014 - 02:17 AM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#7 Radra

Radra

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:37 AM

Trying to figure out why Hinata has the Sasuke's sharingan...

#8 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:11 PM

Just because Hinata shouldn't be married to Naruto doesn't mean he would, or should be hitting her. There is a middleground ya know. This is just as bad as the Kushina image rolling around, where she either hits Hinata or Sakura.

ナルサク

#9 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:52 PM

Sorry, I've never found the humor in these kinds of things. It's just plain bashing, and it definitely does not lend credence to the "maturity" the NaruSaku fandom likes to boast of having. :ermm: To be honest, the longer I look at this image, the more offensive I find it.

#10 GiaraShidori

GiaraShidori

Cosplayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Cosplay *.*

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:14 PM

@Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, CloudMountainJuror, sushi., BakeNeko-Chan

Honest, i need to ask, are you NH Fans ?

Everyone you dosen't like this pic's, is in my eyes no real NS Fan!

The creater of this pic don't give up, he is still fighting and not whining and say everything is kitten in the world, like you do guys -.-

Dattebayo :P

Watching up und down :nslove: :narusaku:

#11 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:29 PM

No, I agree with them up there. There's a difference between logically putting a pairing down and in its place, and flat-out being rude and bashing. I LOVE NaruSaku and will go down with my ship, but we aren't going to be left peacefully alone to enjoy our fanon if we produce stuff like this. First of all, it's just as OOC for Naruto to be punching Hinata like that as it is for him to marry her. Second of all, just like it isn't Naruto's fault that he got screwed over in the end but Kishi's fault instead, it isn't Hinata's fault that her character ALSO got screwed over and turned into a one-woman force of destruction, intent to destroy all credibility and closure to the manga. All of the OOCness and poor character handling is Kishimoto's fault. The Hinata he made was nice and sweet and really shouldn't be treated as such. Third, like BakeNeko-chan said, images like this really portray the NaruSaku fandom as immature and spiteful. The only place a picture like this has is to be silently tucked away in your phone so you can look at it and chuckle or show it to your friends or whatever. But on the internet, anyone can find anything, and this is just flat-out offensive, to both NaruHina AND NaruSaku fans. I'm sorry. If you want to post something to boost NaruSaku, post NaruSaku pictures. Stuff like this just gives us a bad image.

Edited by Win-chan, 17 December 2014 - 06:31 PM.

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#12 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:49 PM

When I see a picture like this from the NH fandom, such as the one of Kushina punching Sakura, I call it immature and unnecessarily vindictive. I hesitate to say that in this case only because I see you guys as friends and don't want to intentionally rile anyone up.

I suppose it's none of my business if others find this funny, wouldn't be the first time someone has liked something I find eyebrow-raising. But I can't say I find it funny.

Being an NS fan doesn't require hating Hinata or enjoying seeing people hit her. Puting unnecessary requirements on being a fan is pointless.

I wasn't going to comment on this thread seeing as this brand of humor seems to be lost on me. But I do hate seeing infighting. :umm:

Edited by questdrivencollie, 17 December 2014 - 06:52 PM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#13 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:55 PM

The creater of this pic don't give up, he is still fighting and not whining and say everything is kitten in the world, like you do guys -.-

So, I'm no "real" NS fan because I don't think a picture of Naruto punching Hinata and calling her a "stalker kitten" (it looks like that's what is says in the background) is funny? Lol, no. I'm not an NH fan, not in the past and certainly not now. I can assure you if I were an NH fan, I would not bother spending my time in a NaruSaku forum. Please, do not jump to conclusions about people.

I am a NaruSaku fan still, just one who's managed to move on to other series and other ships, not one who's "given up". I find the picture offensive not because it's NaruHina, but because it depicts a man punching a woman and calling her a kitten. It's not slapstick comedy, it's making light of abuse. NOT okay.

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:01 PM

Huh? Just because we don't encourage SS behaviour, that makes us anti-NS? NH happening is upsetting but that's no reason to find a picture a Naruto hitting Hinata funny. That just gives anti-NS the right to start laughing if there's a picture out there of Naruto hitting Sakura, cause in their minds she far more than deserves it. ( I 'm definitely not saying Sakura deserves it, but her anti-fans more often than not, do think that)

Note again why we don't support SS. It was a physically and emotionally abusive relationship for all of part II. untill the last to BULLS**T chapters so encouraging this is just hypocrisy and makes us and petty

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 December 2014 - 05:04 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#15 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,049 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:37 PM

Now that you mention it... yeah It does feel like bashing and mean spirited like they drew Kushina punching Sakura(even though she would rather have Sakura as her daughter in law) Even if I hate Hinata, this is too mean spirited.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 18 December 2014 - 05:38 PM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#16 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:19 AM

A taste on NH fandom's own medicine. This pic is messed up but that doesn't compare to the horrible offensive Sakura images I've seen putting her down for her chest size calling her a "b*tch" and "slut" etc. I've actually had to unfriend some people on DA who kept bashing Sakura and wouldn't stop calling her "Suckura" in my presence. Talk about disrespectful.
But still...these images are what give NS fandom a bad reputation. Not that I give kitten. Who cares about the NH/SS/NH shipping fandoms anymore? Let them all burn. XD

#17 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:18 AM

Smells like bashing.

Thread closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users